Shared Pleasure

Story Info
Three online friends' first meeting.
4.8k words
4.5
20k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nothing breaks the ice like a fifth of vodka. That was my personal choice, but he had chosen to loosen up with Jagermeister while she had shared my vodka, which was fine by me. The three of us sat watching HBO and chatting, occasionally laughing as we drank, the tension melting away with each swallow. We were ranged about the room in various states of undress, losing clothing as mood and the heat of the alcohol in our blood prompted us. She had sprawled out on the bed wearing nothing but a t-shirt and some panties and he had taken up residence in one of the wing chairs near the window and had managed at some point to become shirtless. For myself, once I saw her pants coming off I didn't see any reason to remain in mine and stripped down to my shirt and undies before stationing myself at the foot of the bed where I had a good view of both of them. My husband, who hadn't known either of them as long or as well as I did, had gone across the city to have dinner with a friend, so he was missing all of the fun of slowly becoming drunk.

Things had calmed to a nice mellow lull, though I could feel that electricity starting to charge the air again as I watched the two of them. Maybe it was all coming from me, but I didn't think so as I watched them share brief glances, as if neither one wanted to be the first to say it. I have to say, I was amused. I knew she was reluctant, but I also knew that he wasn't in the least, and possibly just looking for a good opportunity to put voice to the ideas circling about in his head. I had already decided what I was going to do, and that was to relax and wait until things developed. I just didn't know how soon that would be.

It was only a few minutess later when she slithered off of the bed and announced her intention to take a shower, claiming that the day had made her feel grubby and tired and she needed to relax in the hot water. I felt a little thrill race through me as I realized the one woman I had ever been sexually curious about was going to be naked just a few feet away from me, separated by a single door. I casually raised my eyes to him, knowing he would anticipate my thoughts, and met his gaze. As cool as I tried to be about it, I couldn't stop the slightest twitch of a smile on my lips as she proceeded to gather up a towel and her shower things and disappear into the bath, the door clicking quietly as it shut behind her.

I cast a long glance over my shoulder at the door while he tried to remain casual, but I could see him practically squirming in his seat at intent he had read in my eyes. When I turned back to him, his eyes were almost desperate and his voice was a harsh whisper when he spoke.

"You're not going to do it. You wouldn't."

I smiled as I pushed myself onto my hands and knees, crawling toward him with a slow, deliberate movement that swayed my hips. I knew that the neckline of my shirt was low enough that, at this angle, he could almost see all of my breasts as I moved toward him and I could see that the sight excited him in the widening of his eyes and the way he licked his lips. I drew close and rested my chin against his knee as I looked up at him and I knew my blue gaze was all but devouring his.

"Wouldn't I? I think you can answer that question yourself. Now here's what you do and no arguing...," I rose to my feet and stepped between his legs, lowering myself until I leaned in over him with my hands resting on the arms of the chair. "I know you're already hard just thinking about it, so I want you to start stroking yourself."

I had to rest a hand on top of his as he immediately tried to comply, stilling the movement with a touch of my fingers on the back of his wrist.

"Wait, wait...my, you're eager. No, you wait. I'm going to go into that bathroom. You will sit here and stroke yourself, but you will not come. In fifteen minutes time, I want you to come in."

I turned and pointed to the clock on the bedside table, it's large red numbers glaring and easy to read from across the room. When I turned back to him, he was looking up at me with wide, expectant eyes, causing me to laugh softly. I stepped around behind the chair, leaving him to stare at the clock.

"Now. Take your cock out for me and I want to see you start."

I watched him from behind, slipping my shirt off and dropping it to the floor, while he tugged his fly open and took his hard cock into his hand. He began to stroke himself, soft little sighs of pleasure and pleading whimpers coming from him that caused my pulse to race. I slithered out of my panties and slipped them over his shoulder, cupping my hand in the soft satin and rubbing it across his nipples. He gasped and leaned back to look up at me as I released the panties and let them slide down his stomach to pool against the hand stroking his cock.

"Something to keep you excited. Time starts now," I whispered in his ear before stepping out from behind the chair and sauntering into the bathroom without a backwards glance.

The sound of the door opening wasn't really audible above the hiss of the water and the steam in the room probably shrouded me from view, but I knew she was already aware of my presence. Maybe it was just the temperature change as cool air from the hotel room rushed into the bath as I left the door open slightly so that he could hear us, but I saw her outline grow still behind the shower curtain. She called his name, the word echoing loudly from the tiles in the small, confined room, sound seeming to rattle back down around us like broken glass. I remained silent as I stepped closer to the shower, knowing she could see my silouhette and that I wasn't anywhere near as tall as him. When I finally spoke, my hand was already on the edge of the curtain, pulling it back.

"No...it's me. All that vodka is getting to me and if I don't get wet I think I might faint. Isn't it funny?"

I jerked the curtain back and stepped into the shower without any other explaination, while she stood beneath the water, bright red curls sticking wetly against her neck as she stared at me in shock. But I could see something else behind that gaze: excitement. I flashed her a grin and stepped forward toward the pounding spray of water, turning to nudge my hip against hers, slick with soap.

"Budge over, would you? Shower hog." My words were light and filled with amusement and I heard her laugh, trying to turn the whole incident into just a quirky sort of "Oh, wasn't that funny when...?" experience that she could walk away from unscathed. I had other plans. Still grinning, I grabbed up the bottle of shower wash and turned towards her.

"As long as I'm here I might as well be useful, right? Turn."

I saw hesitation in her gaze and I knew she was going to balk, so I took her shoulder and gave it a nudge in the right direction. She stiffened and then relaxed slightly under the touch, the bemused smile coming back to her face as she turned to face away from me. I squirted a large dollop of the shower gel into a puff and rubbed it between my hands to a thick foam as I let my gaze slide down her back to the curve of her ass.

As the puff touched her shoulderblade, I saw her jump and then force herself to calm, and it made me smile. I began to work the lather across her shoulders and then down to the small of her back, rivulets of frothy bubbles sliding across her ass and down the length of her thighs. I soaped her back with slow, firm movements that were massaging and at some point she began to lean back toward me, welcoming the relaxing touch. I stepped forward, pressing my hips in against her, slick with lather, and slid my hands beneath her arms, running the scratchy, soapy shower puff across her ribs. I felt her shiver and I chuckled softly.

"Tickles, doesn't it?" I whispered into her ear as let the puff fall to the shower floor and let my hands smooth across her slipper skin, up to cup her breasts. She never resisted, and I knew she wouldn't as I began to caress her breasts with my fingertips, my touch teasing and light. I turned her around as the last of her resistance slipped away, and pressed her in against the wall of the shower with my body, my breasts and hips against hers. I leaned in to capture her mouth and she was accepting, her lips parting beneath mine as our tongues met. I braced one hand against the tile wall and enjoyed her mouth for a few moments before slipping away to kiss down the curve of her neck. My free hand moved across her breast, fingertips stroking just below the heavy lower curve as I whispered against her skin.

"Be a good girl and stand still now. Let me enjoy you."

She shivered against me, but barely. There wasn't much resistance left in her as I began to move my mouth across her shoulder and down her chest, moving inexorably toward her breasts. I paused, cupping and lifting them in my hands before I bent to slowly lick the water from each breast in turn, laving the skin as I slowly worked my way toward the nipple, lips pursed around it to suck the droplets from her skin. She twisted silently against the shower wall and I had to wonder what he was thinking as he sat in the room beyond the barely cracked door, stroking his cock and listening to the sudden mysterious silence that had fallen in the bath. He would be coming in soon and I wanted to make sure that he could hear her moaning before then, so I needed to up the ante.

As much as I hated to end my slow torture of her nipples, I began to kiss down her stomach, lowering myself to my knees in front of her. Her eyes were screwed shut and her head leaned back against the wall of the shower, as if she didn't want to open her eyes to the pleasure she was allowing me to have with her. I knelt there, looking up at her, her hands splayed out against the tile wall as if she might hold on to keep herself from falling if she became too weak to stand. It was enough to send a wave of pleasure through my body, but I wouldn't allow myself to become distracted. Instead I turned my attention to her sex, directly in front of me, her hair like a soft down close against her skin.

I couldn't wait any longer and I reached forward to grasp her hips, tugging slightly and angling her away from the wall as I leaned in, pressing my lips into the curve of her thigh. I nudged her legs apart, sliding one hand off of her hip and down between her thighs to cup her buttocks and pull her towards me. She was already open and wet, beads of water glistening on her skin and hair. I clung to her hip, fingers digging in to the soft flesh as my mouth found her. My tongue snaked out, nudging between the slick lips of her pussy as I savored the taste of her, so very like my own and yet distinctly different. Somehow less sweet and more sharp and spicy; exotic. I began to lick at her clit, feeling it grow hard beneath my tongue as I felt my own arousal grow, knowing that my own was the same. Using just the tip of my tongue I licked slowly up each side of her clit, not giving her any direct stimulation, just tasting her silky skin and heat of her, loving the way her hips jerked towards me.

Finally she groaned in frustration, and I knew the sound had to be audible in the other room. Almost in the same instant the door swung open and he was there. At some point in the intervening time he had shed his clothing and he stood in the doorway naked, cock jutting out almost painfully hard away from his body. I could imagine what he saw as he looked upon us; his girlfriend, wet and writhing against the wall of the shower as I knelt, my face buried in her pussy. His groan matched hers, but there was a desperate quality and I knew it was all he could do not to shoot right then and there. I felt a rush at my back as he stepped forward, wasting no time getting into the shower alongside us, and they began to kiss above me with urgent need. I slid my gaze to the side as I continued to lick her, taking in the way he stroked his cock just inches from me, the head livid and dripping with precome.

I reached up and brushed his hand away from his cock just as I finally attacked her clit with my tongue, leaving him hard and without even the touch of his own hand as she exploded with a terrific orgasm, clinging to him as her cries echoed around us. I continued to lick lightly at her as the orgasm subsided and realized that the water hitting us was now nearly freezing, the steam in the bathroom having long ago been sucked out the open door. I sat back on my heels and licked my lips, eyes dark and half lidded as I looked up at the two of them.

"Let's go into the bedroom. I'm freezing."

I climbed out of the shower and wrapped myself in a towel as she recovered and turned the water off before kissing him and following me out of the shower. He stood there in the shower for a moment, cock still jutting almost comically away from his body, harder and darker than even before. He looked frantic, like he might throw someone down and fuck them right there on the hard, cold floor. Somehow, though, he resisted and followed us out of the bathroom, not even bothering to towel off.

I took her hand, holding my towel in place with the other, and guided her across the room to a bag I had brought with me. Odd, that neither of them had thought to ask why I brought a bag from my hotel room, but were about to find out. I placed the bag on the table near the window and unzipped it, drawing out a pair of soft leather cuffs and a folding spreader bar, the leather ankle cuffs attached to each end. I turned and placed them into her hands with a slow smile.

"Come with me," I whispered, as I let the towel fall away from my body and moved back to his side. He was standing beside the bed and had assumed an expectant position, his hands resting lightly at the small of his back. I circled around behind him and ran a hand slowly across his buttocks, then tightening my fingers in a hard pinch as I stood on my toes and spoke quietly near his ear.

"Oh, what a good boy. And you did very well before. I think you deserve a reward, hmm? Lie down on the bed."

I gestured to her and she grinned, seeming very relaxed after our time together in the shower, and came forward with the restraints. He had already climbed onto the bed and was lying quite still, though his body seemed almost to be quivering with the effort, his cock still amazingly hard. I crawled forward onto the bed beside him and took his hands in mine, lifting them above his head and fastening them securely to the headboard with the cuffs as I gestured to her to attach the spreader between his legs. Grabbing a spare pillow, I ordered him to lift his hips and slid it beneath his ass, so that his legs were spread and his cock and balls were completely exposed.

I ran one hand across his chest, pleased with his position, and turned to look at her as she stood at his feet, idly stroking his bare calf. I grinned and continued to pet him as I began to speak.

"I have heard you two talking about his legendary stamina time and time again, and about how hard he comes...and how far he shoots when he does. I think it's time I saw both in action."

With that, I slid down slightly on the bed and reached out to take her hand, pulling her up onto the mattress across from me, on the other side of his body. Reaching up to curl my fingers in her damp hair, I pulled her mouth toward mine and again kissed her, this time our bodies meeting above his as he was forced to look up at us. He whimpered pleadingly and arched his hips, watching us with desperate eyes as we parted.

"Now we're going to see just how great his stamina is...with both of us licking him," I turned to him with a very serious, level gaze. "And don't you dare come."

I leaned forward and whispered to her, all the while watching his expression, mingled apprehension and excitement, as if he feared us and wanted us at the same time. It made me tingle all over to see that look in his eye. Then she slipped down beneath his legs, held so far apart by the bar, and began to lick and rub his balls in a languid, excruciatingly pleasureable massage. I watched for a moment and then leaned down to grasp his rigid cock in my hand, beginning my own assault with my tongue. I licked my way up his shaft and began to run my tongue around the head while she mouthed and licked at his balls. He moaned and writhed as well as he could, gasping and pleading in the most delicious way. I actually think he was exaggerating until she licked one finger, sliding it into his ass and starting to langorously fuck him. Then his pleading turned into outright begging and he turned his head back and forth against the bed as we worked him over. He was shivering and sweating with the effort not to come and I could feel his cock throbbing in my mouth, his balls drawing tight beneath her mouth. Even stamina like his couldn't stand up to this kind of treatment.

When I pulled my mouth off of his cock it was like steel, the head swollen and dark with need, and he had finally shut his eyes and leaned his head back, unable to withstand the double stimulation of our touch and the sight of us on his body. I called her off and she looked up at me as she gave his balls a last swipe with her tongue, still fucking him idly with her fingers. I chuckled, giving a little shake of my head, and she reluctantly drew her hand away from him.

I straddled his body and crawled up until I could look down into his eyes, smiling as he hesitantly opened them and looked up at me.

"What a good boy you were. I'll bet you don't give a good God damn about how long you last right this second, do you?" I stroked his hair away from his temple as I spoke. He licked his lips and had to try twice before he could speak.

"No, Miss. Please, may I come, Miss? Please?"

"No, not yet," I said as I just smile and shook my head. I slipped off of him and nodded to her as I went to my bag again, hunting for my next surprise item as she moved to release him from his restraints.

By the time I turned around to them again, he had sat up on the bed behind me and they had begun to kiss again. He was moaning into her mouth, but not pleading with her, and the soft touches she used on his chest and stomach never strayed near his aching cock. I held the item from the bag behind my back as I headed back to the bed, and both of them were so engrossed in each other that they hardly noticed me approaching. I cleared my throat softly and she looked up with a grin, but his eyes met mine with need and I could read the silent plea for release.

"I think he's done well...and deserves a release now," I saw him relax visibly and I chuckled, shaking my head, "But it's not so easy. You won't come until I tell you. If you do, I promise you that she and I are going to tie you to the bed and fuck each other all night long while you watch and you won't get to so much as have your cock touched. Do you understand me?"

"Yes, Miss," he whispered, nodding slowly, almost as if he thought he was agreeing to stakes he might not win. She sat beside him with a smile, eyes thoughtful, and I could tell she almost hoped he would lose.

"Good. Because we are both going to come before you do. And it's not going to be easy for you, " as I spoke I pulled the item from behind my back. It was a small, but thick rubber anal plug that rest easily on the palm of my hand. Nothing particularly impressive, but I saw his eyes widen as I flicked it on with my fingertip and it began to buzz softly against my hand. Her eyes lit up and she grinned, moving to run her fingertip across the rubber, feeling the jolt of the powerful little vibrations all the way from her finger into her hand. She leaned in against him and began to whisper into his ear too low for me to hear, but his eyes closed on a look of helplessness and yearning.

I leaned in to speak quietly to her and she broke off her own whispering to listen, nodding and crawling back onto the bed. She moved onto her hands and knees at the foot of the bed, turning to him with a sweet smile as she gave a lazy rotation of her hips, causing her ass to sway invitingly. I took his hand in mine and pulled him to his feet, guiding him to the end of the bed where he could see her open and wet, ass raised high. I grasped his cock and ran the head of it slowly along her pussy and he groaned, struggling against the urge to thrust forward.

12