Shared Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go ahead...I want you to start fucking her, but if you feel yourself getting ready to come, you can slow down, but you can't pull out, " I paused and stood on tip toe again, whispering to him. "Oh...and you had better make sure she comes, because you won't unless she does."

He sank into her slowly and I saw her shiver, knowing how tight and wet she must be around him, flexing against his cock. He whimpered desperately as he paused, his hips pressed into hers as he stood there with his cock buried inside of her, too overcome by the sensation to do more than hold himself there. I nudged his feet apart with the touch of one knee and I slicked lube across the plug before I began to press it into his ass. I worked it into him slowly, feeling him try to open himself to it and still struggle not to come. Finally I felt his ass contract around it and a shiver shook his body as I rocked it inside of him, forcing him to move against her pussy. His whimpers became open mouthed cries of desperation as I turned it on, sending gentle, but amazing vibrations against his prostate.

Satisfied with what I had done to him, I ran my hand across his ass one last time before I crawled onto the bed myself. By now I was so hot I from pleasuring everyone else that I thought I might explode. It was all I could do to slide onto the bed and lie back, stroking my hands across my breasts, grasping and tugging hard at my nipples. I reached down and cupped her chin in my hand, forcing her to look into my eyes. I didn't even need to tell her what I wanted as she immediately leaned forward between my parted thighs and began to lick me for all she was worth.

I watched him as her tongue drove me towards an orgasm I couldn't even begin to prevent, aroused as I was by all that had happened. He thrust into her slowly, his eyes focused on the sight of his girlfriend's face between my legs, her mouth on my sex. I knew he probably desperately wanted to look away, the sight driving him to distraction, but he just couldn't bring himself to. He leaned forward over her back, fucking her so slowly to keep himself from coming, as he rubbed her clit. I could see him wince every time she contracted around his cock, as if the pleasure was so intense it was almost a pain. Somewhere in the back of my mind, I wondered if we might have to pick him up off of the floor when she came around him.

Looking down the length of my body, I watched her lapping at my pussy, her tongue flicking at my clit. She moaned against me as she sucked and licked, trying so hard not to come herself, to make him wait, but I watched as she shuddered and came against his hand. He tensed and his breath was coming in ragged, open-mouthed gasps. It was all I could take and I felt a searing orgasm take me, making me arch my back against the mattress and cry out as I came against her tongue.

We were gasping and shivering with our orgasm while he still stood behind her, fucking her harder now, his eyes fixed on me, waiting for me to give him my approval, to say he could finally come. He had started to plead softly beneath his breath, repeating the same words over and over.

"Please, Miss? Please? Oh, God, please, Miss."

She pulled away from him moved around behind him while I slid down to the foot of the bed, wrapping my hand firmly around his cock. She began to rock the plug inside of him and I cupped his balls in my hand, stroking him, hard and fast with the other. I looked up at him, meeting his gaze, and smiled.

"Yes. Now."

He screamed and I watched his cock as it swelled in my hand and hot come began to gush from him. The first shot flew almost to the headboard, falling across the pillows and nightstand, and I felt his balls contracting against the palm of my hand, his cock twitching as he continued to come, soaking the bed with his release. He sagged back against her as his orgasm subsided and I turned off the vibrator, gently sliding it from his body and pressing in to hold him. We stood there a moment, the three of us, wrapped around one another in perfect sexual bliss.

I laughed softly, and she joined me, his soft, exhausted chuckle following not long after and we all clung together as we giggled and helped one another to stand. Finally we managed to pile onto the bed, stripping away the wet comforter before we all huddled up together and dozed off. My last thought before I dropped off was that this would only be a little nap, and then we would start all over again.

12