Shared Room with Other Couple

Story Info
One room was shared with couple friend.
880 words
2.73
60.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rajebha
rajebha
1 Followers

Just after our marriage, me and my sweet wife Saloni were developing apple orchard in Himachal Pradesh near Shimla. We had a land of about 15 Acres at 6000 ft height in the beautiful mountains place near Shimla. We first constructed one room hut with small pantry and washroom at little higher area than our other part of land to have a secluded place from main orchard area. That area was bifurcated by some tall trees and enough privacy was there. Already, about 100 apple trees were there in the land, giving fruits and we wanted to put many more as far as possible to earn good regular income.

We planned to construct a beautiful three room cottage later, may be after 2-3 years, once orchard work is completed. So, to start with, one room hut was constructed, just to have a place to stay. Room was fairly large to accommodate TV, dressing table, study table/chair and Centre table/chairs. Still room was having plenty of free space.

Incidentally, my friend Raj was transferred as in- charge of potato research center, about 2 kilometers from our place down the hill. I got a call from him informing us about transfer and asking us to find out suitable accommodation nearby for him and wife.

I told my wife and we searched for place but accommodation was not available even within 15 kilometers. Me and my wife concluded that let Raj comes with her wife and stay with us in one room and we will start constructing our planned cottage and shall try faster construction. Looking into my closeness with Raj, wife agreed with some hesitation.

We informed Raj. He was initially not ready for this to disturb newly wed, however, with great persuasion, he agreed.

They arrived a week later and by the time we arranged one more bed of the same size, what we had; 25% smaller than normal double bed or we can say 1.5 times the single bed. They came only with their clothes in two suitcases. They left their other belongings and household in their earlier house, which was there own house.

We were happy to have good company. Raj and his wife Sunita were also happy to see such beautiful place. View all along from our place was very nice. Sunita started calling one such place as view point. I made there a nice sitting place with the help of wooden logs and covered the top with earthen tiles fixed in wooden brackets. It became a nice place to sit, rest, eat, listen songs, have bon fires, chatting etc.. We started spending most of our time there except sleeping.

We all four were young and needed regular sex. Inside the room, we used to take out our clothes when sleeping under the rajai (blanket)during night when only night lamp is illuminated. For heating, one heating blower was constantly kept on. Gradually, we became open day by day and could stay together in least clothing and going to wash room also. We started talking some sexy conversation also. When we see other pair indulged in sex under the blanket we make some hot comments. In natural way Sonali started liking Raj and me Sunita. Hugging and kissing started and going tight day by day. We became so open that changing clothes in front of all became routine. Naturally, if you stay in one room, cannot live without such exhibition to great extent. Sunita knows physiotherapy and once I was working in orchard and slipped. My back was paining and I was un-comfortable. Sonali knew about Sunita's skill.

She asked Sunita to see. We all four were sitting. Raj told me to disrobe my shirt and Sunita examined and found that lower back and hips also needed attention, so I had to wear towel and remove pant and under wear. She brought hot oil and started giving massage on my back and gradually started going down and massaged my hips and bums also. It was really an erotic scene. I had a hard on and could see that Raj also developed a tent, which was seen by Sonali also. This massage went on for three days twice/thrice a day and I was very comfortable. This incidence opened up all of us to a great extent. Hugging increased, kissing became more frequent, ladies also started taking frequent alcohol, clothes became lesser and exposing and conversation became very sexy.

Once there was snow fall out side, we were taking hard drinks, Sonali was sitting closer to Raj and Sunita to me. Heating blower was on so not cold inside and I put a blue film. We were also casually dressed. Me in shorts and t-shirt, same with Raj, Sunita and Sonali in sexy nighties. We were all viewing hot blue film, where doctor was examining a beautiful lady in nude. We all were high with alcohol and film. Just casually Sonali deep kissed Raj on his lips and Raj hugged her tightly. They kepy on moving their lips on each other and later on neck and then on chest/breast. Seeing this, me and Sunita also started the same. After little some time, all were nude and fucking each other.

It became routine later and we were changing beds and companions daily.

rajebha
rajebha
1 Followers