Shared Wife Ch. 08: Party Girl Eve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Inspirinious
Inspirinious
1,095 Followers

I swayed to the music, moving my arms and hips seductively. I turned and bent over, this way and that way.

By the time the second song started they were again chanting "Strip! Strip! Strip!". This time I obliged them. First I removed my tiny skirt which wasn't hardly covering anything anyway. More cheers and applause.

I felt empowered. I had them in my control. Yes, I was doing what they wanted. But I felt in control.

Next I untied my halter top. I took a long time, while continuing to dance seductively, to finally expose my large 36D titties to the guys. A louder burst of cheers and applause.

I continued dancing while wearing only my high heels and the tiny g-string thong. Soon the g-string was removed.

A black man in the front pulled down his pants and showed me a very nice sized cock.

"Suck this." he commanded, more like a dare.

"You think I won't?" I challenged him. Then realized what I had committed myself to do once he accepted my counter challenge.

"Prove it." He said as he stood up, his hard cock pointing slightly up at me.

Without any hesitation I dropped to my knees, grabbed the base of his cock in my hand and began licking his cock like a lollipop. The whole room exploded in yells and cat-calls.

It was so thrilling. I felt so naughty. It was incredible. My body was tingling like never before. My pussy was soaking wet, begging for a cock. And I was surrounded by cocks.

All of the men, including Jerry and Bill were stripping off their clothes. All those hard cocks were becoming visible to me. This was really happening. My pulse was racing.

I continued licking and sucking this black cock. It was amazing. Some of the guys used their cell phones to take photos of me sucking that cock. And I was aware that Bill was taking photos with his camera.

I pulled back off of the cock and looked up at the owner. "And whose cock do I have the pleasure to be sucking?" I asked.

"My name is Terrell. You are one fine cock sucker." He said with a big smile on his face.

"Would you like to fuck my wet pussy?" I asked directly, dismissing any thought of a prolonged tease.

"I sure would." He said as his white teeth showed in his smile.

I stood up and held his cock. As I looked at Terrell and the other men I spoke out loud.

"You only get to fuck me if you have protection. A basket of condoms is on the dresser in the bedroom." I said.

Holding that large black cock I led him to the bedroom. I selected a condom and put it on his beautiful cock.

Terrell then lifted me up and laid me on the end of the bed. I held my knees up, my legs open wide for him, inviting him fuck me.

"That is a mighty fine looking pussy you have there. It would be a shame if no one ate that before we all fucked you." Terrell said as he lowered his face and licked my pussy. His tongue felt so good, and was obviously experienced in how to eat a pussy.

I did notice that he said "before WE ALL fucked you.". I wondered if all eight of them would fuck me. But at this point there was nothing more to do than to lay back and enjoy. I did remember the safe word, 'PINEAPPLES' should I need that. I hoped I wouldn't need it.

The other men had wandered into the room. This was apparently going to be a public performance. All of the men were naked and they all took a condom from the basket. Some just let their cocks hang out. Others were slowly stroking their cocks. And some were still snapping photos with their phones. The cheers and cat-calls continued.

Terrell had me close to my first orgasm, when he pulled his face away. He raised up and pointed his cock at my pussy. I knew this was going to feel good. And indeed it felt wonderful as he pumped his cock into my pussy. He was larger than average, but not huge. He filled me and rubbed me in all the right spots.

"Fuck me Terrell." I said in barely more than a whisper.

"With pleasure, Miss Eve." He replied as he was taking long measured strokes inside me. Terrell took hold of my ankles and placed them upon his broad shoulders. He leaned forward, my feet straight up in the air, as he fondled my tits while fucking me. Terrell was thrusting deep inside me. He felt incredible, and this was only the first.

Very soon I had that special trembling deep inside. My orgasm was coming. My breath quickened. I grasped the sheet in my hands.

"Oh Fuck, Fuck, Fuck." I said as I was panting, gasping for air.

Sensing I was close, Terrell was thrusting harder and deeper. His cock fit so well. It felt fabulous and I wished I could have him fuck me all night long.

He grabbed my tits and pinched my nipples. My orgasm rushed forward and washed over me.

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!" I screamed as I came. My pussy clenched around his cock. My body trembled and shook. And Terrell kept thrusting his cock into me as he smiled down upon me. I could see the pleasure and enjoyment in his expression. And I could hear the cheers of our audience as they realized my orgasm had happened.

"Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Oh fuck." I said as my body tried to wiggle out of his grasp.

Terrell stopped and looked at me. "Miss Eve. That was really, really nice. Thank you."

He back away and pulled out of me. As he stepped back, another man stepped forward.

"And who are you?" I asked as I sat up on the end of the bed.

The young man was caught off-guard by the question. Did he think I would just fuck any nameless person?

"I'm Blake." He said.

"Kiss me Blake." I said as I pulled his face down to my face and we began to kiss.

Once Blake relaxed and began to enjoy the kiss, it became clear to me that he was a good kisser. And by my theory, he would likely be a good lover. I laid back and pulled him down on top of me. He shifted a bit so that he was lying on his side, up against my body. This allowed him to touch my breasts while we kissed. Around us the cat-calls continued. I tuned out this background noise and focused on the lover in my arms.

"Do you also want to fuck me?" I asked the almost ridiculous question. I stroked his cock and knew he was hard and had it sheathed in a condom.

"Uh. Yes." Blake replied, again puzzled by the question.

Blake reached between my legs and ran his fingers over my slit. I knew I was wet enough, ready enough for him. And now he knew that as well. I watched as he raised his wet finger tips to his mouth and licked them, tasting my fluids. 'How naughty of you Blake.' I thought to myself.

Quickly Blake positioned himself between my knees and pumped his cock into my pussy. He was smaller than Terrell, only average size. I hoped he knew how to pleasure a woman with what he had.

I didn't need to worry. The way Blake was positioned between my legs, the angle of his penetration caused his cock head to press directly against my G-spot. It felt so good. I laid back and enjoyed the sensations radiating from my cunt as he fucked me. Another orgasm was building, this time slowly.

I felt a shift on the bed as another guy was now kneeling next to my head. I turned my head to the right and encountered a cock just inches from my mouth. It was thick and a bit shorter than others. I looked up into the face of the owner.

"And who are you?" I asked in a gentle way. It was a bit surreal having an introductory conversation with one stranger while another fucked me. But this was what I had signed up for.

"I'm Carlos." he replied with authority. He leaned forward pushing the tip of his cock against my lips.

I was glad that the basket on the dresser had been filled with lubricant-free condoms. I expected to be sucking the cock of several strangers and to be safe, they had to wear a condom. And in this situation I preferred to avoid any nasty lubricant taste.

I opened my mouth and sucked on Carlos' chubby cock. It was thick and as it became hard it grew longer. 'This could be interesting to fuck.' I thought.

Blake was building up to a good pounding of my pussy. My next orgasm was not as powerful, but enjoyable, and it kept rolling through my body as Blake continued fucking me. My pussy clenched around Blake's cock as my body trembled, and as I continued sucking Carlos' cock.

Other men got onto the bed. Someone next to Carlos put their hard cock into my right hand and I instinctively stroked it.

Carlos pulled his cock from my mouth and backed off the bed. He moved around and tapped Blake on the shoulder, indicating that he was next.

As I watched Carlos replace Blake between my legs, and as I continued to stroke an unknown cock with my right hand, I felt yet another cock slap against my face from the left side. Before I could ask who he was, he was speaking.

"I'm Ryan. Pleased to meet you." he announced with a big grin. I remembered this red-haired fellow as one of the boisterous guys. He also had a nice sized cock.

Almost simultaneously, I took Ryan's cock into my mouth as Carlos pushed his thick cock into my waiting pussy. I still had no idea who's cock was in my right hand. And now I also had another cock in my left hand.

'Four cocks at the same time!' I thought in amazement. I tried to focus mostly on the cock in my mouth. I wanted Ryan nice and hard, assuming he would be next in my pussy.

As Carlos pushed his cock fully into my cunt, I could feel him stretch me. It didn't hurt, just a pleasurable throbbing sensation. My orgasm quickly returned, or was it yet another orgasm? It didn't matter as if felt wonderful. Carlos had a good tempo, and I matched that with my head bobs on Ryan's cock. This continued a minute, or two, or three. Time was difficult to judge.

I pulled away from Ryan's cock just long enough to look at the owners of the cocks in my hands. They were both large men, maybe football players. On my right was a black man, and on my left was a guy with blonde hair. I smiled at each and squeezed both cocks.

"Fuck me Carlos. Fuck me hard." I implored him just before sucking Ryan's cock back into my mouth.

I felt hands upon my breasts. I assumed these hands belonged to the owners of the two cocks in my hands. They were mashing and squeezing my tits. Someone's finger or thumb began rubbing my clit, just above Carlos' cock. I couldn't turn my head to actually see whose hands were where. But all this touching, groping, and fucking was raising me to a new sexual high.

As Carlos was thrusting his thick cock into my pussy, Ryan was gently rocking back and forth, stroking his cock between my lips. My orgasm grew quickly and I exploded again.

"Oh My Fucking God!" I screamed as my body shook uncontrollably. My pussy was quivering incredibly hard, almost in a painful way. All the guys froze in place and allowed my orgasm to roll through me, and begin to subside.

Carlos pulled out and backed away. Ryan quickly moved to take his place between my thighs. The large black football player on my right moved up next to my head and attempted to shove his cock into my mouth. I grabbed the base of his cock and held him back. I glared into his eyes.

"I may not look like it right now, but I am a lady. Please introduce yourself first." I said in a tongue-in-cheek manner.

"Oh! Aren't you little Miss Manners?" he replied sarcastically as he tried again to push his cock into my mouth. I held him firm and flared my eyes.

"You and your friends don't want me to use the safe word." I said sternly.

He relaxed and smiled at me. "Sorry. They call me Malik." He said as if sincerely sorry.

"Nice to meet you, Malik." I replied. "Nice cock."

I still had his cock in my hand and I pulled it into my mouth. I noted that this was a black man, and his cock was somewhat larger than average. I knew I soon would experience another big, black cock.

Ryan had been waiting and watching the drama with Malik. Once I started sucking Malik's cock, Ryan pressed his cock against my lower lips and easily slipped inside my now stretched pussy.

I was sucking Malik's cock with gusto, stroking the big blonde football player's cock with my left hand, and Ryan quickly was thrusting his cock deep and hard into my pussy. My cunt was getting a hard workout. My orgasm returned again as if on a constant cruise control. It just kept going on, and on. Pleasure filled my body and my mind seemed to drift away.

I felt another cock placed into my right hand, but I couldn't see the owner. Again I had contact with four cocks at the same time. It was exhilarating.

"Having fun?" I heard the familiar voice of Jerry. I assumed that he was the owner of the cock in my right hand. As my mouth was full of Malik's cock and I couldn't speak, I replied to Jerry by giving his cock a long hard squeeze and then resumed stroking his cock.

"Glad to hear that." Jerry replied in jest.

The fucking and my orgasm just kept going on and on. I completely lost track of time. It didn't matter as I was thoroughly enjoying this incredible sexual experience.

Ryan pulled his cock out of my well worn pussy, only to be replaced by Malik's larger cock. This cock really filled me and felt fantastic. I was beginning to feel a little pain, but a lot of pleasure.

The blonde football player on my left side moved towards my head. As I turned to look at him, he spoke.

"So nice to meet you Eve. I'm Adam." he said as he placed his cock near my mouth.

"Nice to meet you Adam." I said and then quickly devoured his good sized cock.

Malik started with slow, long strokes and slowly increased the tempo. I had a strong orgasm almost immediately. Malik never paused and kept fucking me. My orgasm wouldn't stop either. I swear he fucked me for fifteen minutes. My mouth was sore from sucking large cocks, and my pussy was on fire. But I wouldn't trade this experience for anything.

Malik pulled his cock out of my pussy and it was immediately replaced with Adam's cock. It felt the same size, and had the same effect on my body. My orgasm kept going in waves. Sometimes swelling up to totally consume me, and other times just keeping me on a good simmer.

For the first time in a while, there wasn't a cock in my mouth. I could freely move my head and I could watch what was happening. I still had Jerry's cock in my right hand. Bill moved onto the bed on my left side and I stroked his cock with my other hand.

I laid there and enjoyed the ongoing orgasm washing through my body, wave after wave of pleasure, as Adam continued to fuck me.

Eventually Adam pulled out and backed away. Jerry took his turn and fucked me for several minutes and then finally Bill fucked me a while.

I was exhausted. My body was spent from what must have been an hour or more of multiple orgasms that racked my body with spasms and trembles. My pussy was a raging fire of pain and pleasure. Everyone had fucked me, eight men in a row. I had done it, and I absolutely loved it.

I laid there and turned my head to face my husband, Bill.

"Thank you. Wonderful time. You are the best." I whispered to him.

"Oh!" Bill exclaimed. "We're not finished. We have a finale planned."

I noticed that all the men were standing around the sides of the bed. They all still had hard cocks. It dawned on me that I hadn't felt a single one of them orgasm inside me.

"Terrell, you have the honors." Bill told him.

Terrell stepped forward, his cock hard and still encased in a condom.

"Eve, You have been a real pleasure to all of us tonight." he said as he moved between my legs. Earlier his cock had been a tight fit. Now I was stretched out and well worn. He easily slipped inside me. It hurt some, but the moment he started to pump his cock in and out, the pleasure returned. Within a couple of minutes he was fucking me furiously and I was screaming in pleasure as the most powerful orgasm of the night ripped through my body.

"OH FUCK! OH FUCK! OH FUCK!" I screamed. I closed my eyes as my body shook uncontrollably. My pussy burned even more than earlier. I was gasping for air.

Then I felt a splash of warmth on my breasts.

I opened my eyes and saw men surrounding me on the bed, jacking their cocks. They had all removed their condoms. One by one they were shooting their hot sticky cum onto my body. As one would finish, another took their place. Each was leaving their large load of cum somewhere on my body between my crotch and my neck.

I could feel Terrell pull his cock out of my pussy. He pulled off his condom and jacked his cum onto me. The first shot landed just below my chin. He left six more shots of cum on my body.

My orgasm was just beginning to subside, but this new sensation of a massive cum bath made my body tingle like I had never felt. The smell of sex was overwhelming. So many horny men. So many cocks. So much testosterone. And so much cum. And all of it for me, on me. It felt like every inch of my torso was covered in hot cum. My head was spinning. My body had been very well used, my cunt felt pain and pleasure, and I was exhausted.

And then it all went blank.

- - - -

When I awoke I could see sunlight coming in through the curtains on the windows. I was alone in the bedroom. I was still covered in cum which had dried and become crusty on my flesh. My pussy was aching from all the hard fucking it had taken from last night into early this morning. I could still smell all the sex. And I could smell coffee.

I laid there thinking about what a slut I was, allowing eight men to use my body for their fucking pleasure, and to use me as their cum dump.

Then I felt a sense of pride swell up inside me. I was proud of what I had done. I alone had given eight men a wonderful night of sex they wouldn't forget. Nor would I forget. I didn't regret a single moment. They had all fucked me, and marked me. And I was proud to wear their cum.

I got up to find the coffee. I stayed naked, covered in dried cum, as I walked into the kitchen. Jerry and Bill sat at the table, drinking coffee, wearing only their boxer briefs. The watched me as I poured a mug of coffee and sat down between them. For a moment, we all sat in silence. I guessed they were waiting for my reaction to the events of last night.

"Fucking crazy!" I said. "Thank you both so much for an incredible experience."

I gave each of them a hug and a long, loving kiss.

"So you had fun? You are okay?" asked Bill.

"Last night was fantastic. More than I expected from a gang-bang and cum bath." I replied. "My pussy has never felt so abused, and so very well used."

"And the cum shower wasn't over the top?" asked Jerry.

"An incredible experience. I want to wear this cum all day long as a badge of honor." I replied.

We sat and sipped our coffee a bit. I had a question.

"How long was I fucked last night? I lost track of time." I asked.

Bill took hold of my hand and answered. "Altogether, nearly three hours if you include the cum bath."

I was shocked to learn that I had been fucked for three hours.

"I thought you might use the safe word." Jerry added. "We were concerned for you."

I sat back and smiled at them. "Actually, I never came close to using the safe word." I replied.

"So you might want to do this again?" asked Bill. "Or was this a once-in-a-life experience?"

"Is there another Fight of the Century next Friday?" I asked sarcastically, sounding eager, but they knew I was play acting.

We all laughed but I think I made my point. I would be willing to do this again.

"Any comments about the guys? Was there anyone I should exclude next time, you know, if we were to do this again?" asked Jerry.

"Everyone was great. I felt like a kid in a candy store, getting to sample all the different flavors. They were all polite and respectful." I answered. Then I added. "You know Malik was a bit pushy. But when I resisted him, he quickly fell into line."

"Anyone special? Anyone push your buttons just right?" Bill asked.

I knew Bill often asked me after I had each lover whether they pushed my buttons just right. This was his way of detecting if I was especially turned on by someone I might want to see again. He always wanted to find men that pleased me the most.

Inspirinious
Inspirinious
1,095 Followers