Shared Wife Ch. 08: Party Girl Eve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Inspirinious
Inspirinious
1,095 Followers

"Terrell was the best of the guests last night. His cock is a perfect size for me, and he is a good partner in sex." I answered. "But you two know you are my most favored lovers."

"Terrell was especially taken with you." Bill answered. "He practically begged me to have a second turn with you. Originally we didn't plan to have anyone fuck you as part of the cum bath finale."

"And, as he was leaving last night, Terrell asked if he could see you again." Jerry added.

"What did you tell him?" I inquired. I hoped to see Terrell again, especially if he wanted to see me again.

"I told him I would talk to you first." Jerry replied.

I looked at Bill for his thoughts on me having sex with Terrell again. I could see by the smile on his face that he very much approved of me fucking Terrell again.

"I think we all agree that would be great." I said.

- - - - -

Ring Girl - Epilogue

Bill, Jerry and I all agreed that the gang-bang was a great success. The feedback Jerry got from every one of the guests was that they wanted to be invited back for another such party, and sooner rather than later. Jerry was even surprised by how aroused he got watching other men have sex with me.

I know that I could have asked either Bill or Jerry to arrange another similar party, but knowing them, I knew they would be doing so without me asking.

Indeed, the following Thursday Bill called me from work to say he would be working late. After all it was tax season, his busiest time of the year. He knew I would be spending the evening at Jerry's house, very likely in Jerry's bed.

When I arrived at Jerry's, about 7 PM, I was pleasantly surprised that Terrell was also there. Soon Jerry, Terrell, and I were naked in Jerry's bed.

I sucked Terrell's cock. Then I sucked Jerry's cock.

Later, when Jerry was laying on his back, I was on my knees, leaning over Jerry and kissing him. Terrell took the opportunity to fuck me from behind, doggie style. Jerry then changed positions so that he was kneeling in front of me so that I could suck his cock, while Terrell was still fucking me from behind.

Somehow, this time, the spit-roast worked for me. As Terrell plunged into my pussy from behind, he was forcing me forward to swallow Jerry's cock. I was deep-throating Jerry on each thrust, and quickly catching my breath on every pull-back.

It was a fabulous threesome experience which became a weekly event we called "Thursday Threesome". Bill joined us, when he could, and took lots of photos.

Inspirinious
Inspirinious
1,095 Followers