Shared Wife with Son's Friend

Story Info
My wife continues her adventures with a friend of her son's.
2.1k words
4.35
148.3k
108

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/08/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigDave763
BigDave763
153 Followers

If you have not read our first installment, "How My Wife Became a Shared Wife"; I would encourage you to do so. I apologize for taking so long to continue the story of how my wife, Paula, became a shared wife. I also apologize for not being clear in our background. Paula and I are both now in our late 50's, and the stories I am recounting happened in the late 1990's and early 2000's. Paula also jumped my ass about details describing her. She said I gave her current weight and not her weight back then that was about ten pounds lighter. Our stories began when she was 45 and run until just a few years ago. The children I mentioned were from her first marriage as we have no children together. Now that I have hopefully cleared that up for our critics; I will share the next part of Paula's development as a shared wife.

Paula and her friend from work, Rick, became regular weekend lovers. Paula loved being taken by a well endowed younger man who she could trust not to talk about their affair. Rick loved enjoying a no-strings sexual relationship with such a hot sexy older woman, and I loved the show that she put on for me each Saturday morning.

This relationship went on for about six months before Rick got transferred to another state. He told Paula that he almost did not accept the job as it would mean probably not seeing her again. She told him not to be silly and that this promotion was too good to pass up and that they would always have great memories to look back on.

After Rick, Paula thought maybe we should put an end to our sharing fantasy as she could not think of anyone who could take Rick's place that we could trust. I agreed, but I think I knew even then that Paula would want to do it again in the right circumstance.

We enjoyed a good sex life together after Rick moved away, but I knew that secretly Paula wanted a bigger cock again. This led to our next adventure.

My job requires me to travel at times and be gone from home for up to a week to two weeks at a time. During these times we would use webcams to talk with each other. Paula would dress up for me and use toys to get herself off while I watched from my hotel room.

During one of our webcam chats I waited until my wife was really hot and about to cum when I asked her if she wouldn't enjoy a real lover there with her more than her toys? Paula just moaned as she experienced an online orgasm. Afterwards she asked me if I really wanted her to seek out a new lover while I was out of town as I had always been at home when she enjoyed Rick.

I suggested that she dress very sexy and go down to a local hotel bar that we frequented as there we often a lot of out of town guys there. I told her I wanted her to "shop around" and find a nice hot married man for her to bring home and enjoy. We always felt married men would prove safer as they would be more discreet.

Once Paula could see I was serious she agreed to at least go take a look. She kept saying that no guy wanted an old married woman to play around with. I assured her with her ample curves properly displayed, and with her sly but innocent smile she would not have to work very hard to find a willing partner in my absence. Paula agreed to make a visit to our local watering hole the next night and she would call me if anything happened.

I was totally worthless the next day in my meetings. All I could think of was my hot wife in the arms of another man again. Paula called me before she went out "on the hunt" as she called it. She told me she had on a tight white blouse without a bra and very tight jeans that really highlighted her shapely ass. She said she would undo a few buttons once she got in the bar to see who she might attract, but assured me she was going to be pretty particular so not to get my hopes up. With that my loving wife hung up and went out.

I spent the next few hours in my hotel room wondering how my hot wife might be faring as she had not been with anyone other than me since Rick had moved. My phone rang a little after 11:00 p.m. I quickly answered asking her how her night went. Paula giggled a slightly intoxicated giggle and said, "Well I think I have a surprise for you."

Paula went on to explain that while she had no trouble attracting possible suitors once her big tits were a little more on display once inside the bar, she noticed a younger guy who kept staring at her. She thought he looked familiar as he walked toward her and sat down next to her.

Paula told me that it was one of her son's friends who use to come to the house when the boys were in high school. His name was Billy and she said he had grown into a very handsome young man. Billy asked if he could buy her a drink and asked her to move over to a booth where they could catch up and talk more privately.

Paula said it was really cute how he would try to not to be so obvious staring at her tits as he asked her how her son and daughter were and what they were doing now. He asked her if she was still divorced. She told him that her son and daughter were doing well and that she had remarried. She said that she thought she noted a bit of disappointment when she told him she was no longer single but continued to flirt with him by constantly shifted around in the booth to cause her tits to move about under her tight blouse.

Paula asked about his family as they had moved away a few years ago. Billy said they were all well. Billy went on to say that he was living in a town four hours north now, and he was in town to visit some old friends for the week. He told her that the friend he had been hanging out with had left just a bit earlier and he was about to check in to the hotel when he saw her sitting at the bar.

Paula said that she would not hear of him staying in a hotel when she had ample room back at our house, and that she would appreciate someone staying there with her since I was out of town for the week. Billy asked her if she was sure, and that he would be glad to stay with her as long as it was no inconvenience and she would let him help her around the house while he was there.

Paula said she just smiled at him and told him it was no inconvenience and that she was sure she could find a few things he could help her with while he was there. With that they both got in their cars and headed to our house.

My loving wife told me that once they got his gear in the house, she invited him to sit on the couch as she got them both another drink. They continued to talk about the old days and she told him how she always appreciated his politeness when he was in her home when he was younger.

Billy then asked Paula if you could share something personal with her. She told him sure, and he said he was not always so polite. Billy went on to tell her how when he was over visiting her son, he would try to sneak a peek of Paula and her daughter out sunbathing in the backyard.

Paula knew that Billy had always had a crush on her daughter but asked him why he would sneak a peek at her son's mom? She said his face grew red and he confided that he thought she had the best looking tits he had ever seen and then he checked to see how my wife would respond.

Paula told him that was so sweet and she could not help but notice how he "still loved to sneak a peek" at her tits. She said they both laughed and then she got very bold and sexily asked Billy, "Would you still like to see them?"

She went on to tell me that once Billy could see she really might be serious he told her, "Oh hell yes!" With that my hotwife unbuttoned the rest of the buttons on her blouse and tossed it aside and put her 36 DDs proudly on display for her young guest.

Paula said the look on his face was priceless. Billy looked like a kid on Christmas morning. She asked him what he thought of her tits now. He told her they looked amazing. She then asked him he would like to feel them as she loved a man's hands on her breasts.

Paula said he practically dove across the couch and she could tell he loved rubbing and squeezing her big tits as much as she did. She said that while he was having a field day with her chest, she slipped her hand down his thigh and found a nice hard cock under his jeans and began to rub it much to young Billy's delight.

She said she pushed him away long enough to say that since she had been nice enough to show him her tits it would only be fair if he would show her what he had under his jeans. Billy then quickly dropped his jeans and underwear to display a nice hard young cock much to my wife's pleasure.

Paula said she said that looked very inviting and asked if he would like to see how it would feel between her big full breasts. Billy told Paula he had often fantasized what that would feel like when he was sneaking peeks at her sunbathing. My wife then told him to let his fantasy become reality as she knelt down in front of her young guest and wrapped her tits around his young cock.

Paula told me that it did not take long before he was spurting youthful cum juice all over her chest.

Afterwards she asked him if he wanted to move upstairs to our bedroom to fuck her. Billy said while he would love it he asked what I would think about that. Paula explained to Billy that I had encouraged her to go out and bring home a discreet lover and how I enjoyed sharing her with the right guy. He could not believe this and she offered to call me and let him see for himself which led to her phone call to me.

Needless to say, I was completely blown away and turned on that my sexy mature wife was in our living room half naked and on the phone with me shortly after being titty fucked by a guy young enough to be her son. I told her to put Billy on the phone.

At first he was a bit apprehensive thinking I was going to ream him out over the phone, but I quickly reassured him everything that Paula had told him was true and how I would appreciate him staying with her while I was gone. I also told him that I would like to know that my wife's sexual needs would be well taken care of in my absence. Billy assured me it would be an honor and thanked me for sharing such a hot woman with him.

Paula then got on the phone with that sexy giggle that turns me on so much and thanked me for encouraging her to go out and for allowing her to have Billy stay with her. She assured me I could sleep peacefully knowing that she would be well taken care of in our bed tonight and she would call me with details in the morning before I had to go to my morning meetings.

The next chapter will be what she told me the next morning.

BigDave763
BigDave763
153 Followers