Shared Wife with Son's Friend Ch. 02

Story Info
My wife continues her adventures with a friend of her son.
1.8k words
4.48
82.1k
76

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/08/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have to say that I had a hard time sleeping that night. I kept visualizing my hot wife being taken by a younger man in our bed over and over again. I was so excited when I woke up the next morning as I waited for my wife's phone call to describe how her night went.

I had meetings to attend that day so I was hoping she would call me early enough that I would have time to enjoy hearing of her hot night. Paula eventually called and sounded so sexy on the phone. Although she sounded as if she had just woken up I noted the sound of complete satisfaction in her voice.

Paula shared that once young Billy was assured he would not get his ass kicked by a jealous husband he was more than willing to keep the MILF of his dreams sexually satisfied for the night.

I am now going to turn the telling of this story over to Paula so you can get her firsthand account of what happened.

I was so turned on to know that I could still capture a handsome young man's attention and know that he wanted to make love to me throughout the night. I thought Dave was crazy to encourage me to go out and discreetly pick up a lover while he was out of town but I was now so glad he did.

After our titty fuck and phone call in the living room neither of us could wait to get upstairs to my bedroom and enjoy each other's company. I locked up the house and led my young lover up the stairs knowing my panties were soaked with the anticipation of having this well endowed young man inside of me.

Billy's eyes were full of excitement as I had him sit on our bed while I turned my back to him and began to slide my jeans and thong panties off swaying my ass from side to side. I really wanted to get this young stud hot, but at the same time could not believe what I was doing. I would never have imagined this happening when he was a teenager visiting my house several years earlier.

Billy told me he thought my ass was as hot as the rest of me. I just laughed and told him I felt my ass was not as nice as when I was younger. Billy assured me that if my ass was hotter than this he could not imagine it. He seemed to know all the right things to say to get this 46 year old mom excited.

When I turned around to look at the young man who would be sharing my bed for the night I could see he had already got all his clothes off. I again saw the young stiff cock I would be entertaining and I have to admit I completely forgot about my husband, my family, or any other thought than the joy I was anticipating from making love to a man young enough to be my son.

I climbed up on the bed and we began to kiss. We kissed slowly at first and then Billy started to kiss me harder and faster. I pushed him away and tried to slow him down as I assured him we had all night and told him to enjoy himself, oh youth.

Billy then went back to kissing a bit more lovingly and we began to explore each other's bodies. He could not keep his hands off my big breasts and he began to slowly massage and squeeze them tweaking my nipples into a very excited state.

As he lowered his mouth onto my breasts all I could do was moan as it felt so good to feel his hot mouth devouring my tits. Billy said he had jacked off many times in our bathroom when he would visit our house when he was younger imagining sucking on my tits and now he was actually doing it.

I told my young lover that while that felt very nice I would appreciate him moving lower. He just grinned at me and began to kiss his way down my stomach until he slid between my legs and pressed them open to stare at my now dripping pussy.

Billy thought it was hot that I kept my pussy so neatly trimmed but asked if I had ever thought of shaving it completely smooth. I told him maybe he could help me with that job later, but now I desired his tongue to taste how wet I was for him.

I figured he was inexperienced at the art of cunnilingus as it took my husband Dave a few years to really get good at it, but I was pleasantly surprised to find he actually had a very talented tongue and quickly drove me wild as he seemed to devour my cunt as he dipped his tongue in and out of me. Young Billy seemed to know all the right spots and I was soon experiencing the first of many orgasms I would enjoy that night.

I then pulled him up to kiss me and told him how good he had made me feel and that it was my turn to return the favor. As he lay on his back his young thick cock stood up almost like a flagpole and I was so excited to know I could still cause this response in a young man.

I placed light kisses down his chest and then his stomach until I hovered over his manhood. I looked at him and teased him by saying I would try to swallow it completely but as big as it was I was not sure I could. This seemed to really get Billy fired up much to my delight.

Billy's young cock was not that much longer than my husband's cock but it was thicker. It really stretched my mouth as I let it slip into my mouth and down my throat. I kept lathering it up with my saliva until it became easier to slide my mouth up and down his hard young staff.

Billy kept telling me how marvelous my cock sucking skills were and how none of his girlfriends had ever taken him so deep. I told him that older women had more experience and to lay back and enjoy. Oh he tasted so good.

I began to really pump his cock in and out of my mouth determined to give him the blow job of his young life. I could not wait to feel him fill my mouth and throat with his hot tasty cum, and fill me he did.

Once he came I continue to lick and suck his manhood telling Billy how good his cum tasted. I crawled back up and nuzzled my young lover and again allowed him to massage, kiss, and suck my tits. He just could not seem to get enough of my breasts.

In a little while I began to rub his cock and to no surprise it began to rise to the occasion once more. I looked my young lover in the eye and smiled at him while asking him if he were ready to be inside me?

I took charge and had him lay on his back while I straddled him. I told Billy I wanted to be on top first to get use to his bigger size and let my pussy get use to him. As I let his big dick slide up into my wet and waiting pussy all I could do was let out a slow moan of satisfaction as I once again had younger man inside me. I made a mental note to thank my husband Dave for encouraging me to "get back in the saddle" so to speak of taking on a younger lover. I just never thought it would be one of my son's friends.

The look on my young lover's face was priceless as I began to slowly ride up and down on his shaft, enjoying each thick hard inch as he went deeper inside me. As my pussy became more acclimated to his thickness I began to pick up my pace. I was soon bouncing up and down on Billy and enjoying a wonderful orgasm.

Billy grabbed my hips and began shoving me down onto his groin to get even deeper inside me. He told me how hot my big boobs looking bouncing up and down as I rode him. I ground myself down onto him and leaned forward to let him nurse my large tits which he really seemed to enjoy.

We made love several more times in a variety of positions, but when I asked Billy what his favorite position was he told me he really wanted to take me doggie style as that had always been the way he had fantasized fucking me when he was younger.

I positioned us so that he could see us in the dresser mirror as he entered me from behind. Billy said he wanted to see my big breast sway as he fucked me and soon he was driving that big hard cock into me making me ass cheeks jiggle as his hips slapped against me.

I could see in the mirror that Billy was really enjoying this and I told him how good it felt and to grab my hips and really drill me. Soon our breathing became rough and raw as I was getting a wild pounding from my young stud. My tits were slapping together as he drove in and out of me. I could not take any more and begged Billy to pull out and cum on my ass and back which he did. I made him massage his hot cum onto my ass cheeks which felt so erotic.

While Billy was massaging his cum onto my ass cheeks he tried to slip a finger into my ass. I told him to stop that as I did not do anal. He was shocked that I had never had a cock in my ass and asked what he could do to convince me to try it.

I told him that as amazing as he had made me feel he would have to do something pretty special to ever get me to give up my anal cherry. I then told him we better get some rest so we could continue to enjoy each other the next few days. I wondered how I would explain to my husband that I planned to keep this young man here servicing me for more than just one night.

The next morning, I called Dave to give him the details on my hot night and let him know that I would like to have Billy stay at our house while he was visiting our town. Dave said that was okay by him but that I would have to call with updates of our adventures while he was out of town.

If viewers enjoy our story we will continue with what happened the rest of Billy's visit.