Sharen

Story Info
Old boyfriend comes sniffing around.
4.9k words
3.43
111.4k
20
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jakewho69
jakewho69
384 Followers

Chilly Willey has made some corrections to this story

Chilly Willey talked me into re posting some of my stuff, so here goes one of my better ones. If you don't like it, don't trouble yourself or me with your comments. It was the best I could do some years ago, and I'm too old to do any better now. I lost most of my stories from my computer, and I would like to thank Paul in New York and Salamis for having saved many of them and passing them on.

*

Sharon and I were on the outs because I got drunk on New Year's Eve and made an ass of myself grabbing the women and feeling them up. Things went down hill from there. Well I'm not sure if they did or does sex just decline after 22 years of marriage, we usually did it at least twice a week Since then it's twice a month. Just seems like there was a lot of pressure on us with a 17-year-old and a 15-year-old girl. Hauling them around to meet friends and school function takes a lot out of you. So maybe you could say what my wife did is part my fault.

I walked in Sharon's office just hoping to catch her to take her to lunch. As I was walking pass the reception area the receptionist called out to me. I went over to see what she what she wanted. She asked me if John Cooper got a hold of us. I remember John from high school and I hated him. He had his heart set on fucking my wife and was always trying to get in her pants and split us up.

The last two years of college he transferred to her school and became a thorn in my side, my wife always threw his name into conversion to piss me off when she was mad at me. I asked, when did he call and she replied, yesterday and I gave him your home phone number. I told her that Sharon was thinking of throwing a surprise birthday party for me, and that he was an old school friend that we knew.

I said, "Don't say anything to Sharon that you told me, let her think it is a surprise." and she said, "Oh I won't say a thing."

Last night we ate out for dinner and then went to a play at the high school with the kids. After the play we went for ice cream and didn't get home till close to midnight. No messages were on the machine and Sharon wasn't on the phone at all, so I know he did not call last night. Sharon's secretary had told me she was tied up in a meeting all day so I took time off. Thinking about the asshole calling got me hot under the collar. I set out for the electronic store to look at recorders to monitor phone conversation. I picked one up for 59 bucks and then saw a nicer one for 75 that would do an excellent job for monitoring a room if need be. I bought the cheap one went home and installed it and now I will sit back and wait for John to call.

I didn't have to wait long for him to call. That night the girls went out to watch a high school ball game. I wanted to give her freedom to talk, if he called, so I went back to the electronic store and picked up a few magazines on how to snoop. Also while I was there I looked at other equipment they had. I figured what you would pay a detective; you could buy the equipment for ten cents on the dollar.

When I got home at ten, everything seemed quiet. So I grab a beer and went to basement to check on the tape recorder. He called at 7:00 PM and she was surprised to hear from him. He told her that he would be coming to town every so often and wanted to see her for lunch or dinner.

She just kidded him saying she would get stuck with the bill. He said she would always be his number one girl in his book and he still remembers the night they were necking behind the school and how wet her cunt was. He said he would always remember that night as long as he lives. She said she was pretty hot that night and he was almost the first to have sex with her but when he shot in her hand so early that she got scared. He said any guy would shoot early with something as hot as her.

They both laughed. He said he would be in on the 25th for a few days and would call at 7 PM. He stays at the Airport Inn when he comes to town. She said it's restaurant is very good. He said that is why he stays there and he will call on the 25th to make plans for them to do something. Well you can call but you know I'm married now and I'm very much love my husband so I'm not sure if I will meet you. If I don't meet you we can still talk on the phone. I will think about meeting you but don't count on it. He said that's all I want you to do is think about it.

He asked her if the motel was to close to home. She said no not really, maybe a twenty minute drive. He said the streets going into it are only for the motels as it is a dead end with the airport runways right there. The only people up there are people traveling so no one will see you except people from out of town. She said OK I'll see you then. He said wait I want to talk some more and she said OK. They continued to talk about families and friends. Before they hung up, they exchanged email addresses. I never knew of the address she gave him.

Next day I talked to a guy who handles are computers at work and he gave me a disk and showed me how to get into her email, by finding her password. Next I went to Airport Inn to check it out. I found out that the night manager is Tom and I had a long talk with him. I found out they don't make to much money there and he is in dire need of some. I flashed a 100 bucks in front of him and said I need some help. He asked me what kind of help and I told him I need to get in a room for a few minutes and he told me no problem. I gave him the hundred and told him I would want a copy of security tapes of her coming in and going out of the motel and his room.

He said no sweat, but make sure none of this comes back to bite me in the ass. You know I need this job. He would take them home to copy them and return me a copy. He said all the first floors had cameras and would see that he got a room on first floor. He said we could get pictures of her going right into the rooms. I said Tom you are all right and slipped him 50 more and told him there is more when I get the tapes. He thanked me and then said love-doing work for you we both laughed.

In the next ten days I bought a sound activated tape recorder and experimented with it. I could tape up to 4 hrs of voice by paralleling some batteries to get longer recorder time and it also worked on a/c, if an outlet was around. I didn't know how long they would be in there but think a few hours were sufficient. It cost 75 dollars but money well spent.

As I checked her email I could see he was getting ready to lay her and she wasn't resisting his moves very much. She sent him a few pictures of her with the kids and one with her in a bikini outfit. She just put the bikini our bedroom when I was out. She uses that outfit when we go to friends that have a hot tub. Dam she looked good in the picture it was a hot pose, with a tuft of pubic hair sticking out. Well it was winter and she didn't have to trim. I looked closely, and there was a picture of our daughters on the bureau behind her.

John came back saying how hot she looked and now he had to get a room with a hot tub. She told him all he needed was a room. Damn was I pissed, they were acting like teenage kids.

I put the one tape recorder in a briefcase and showed Tom how to turn it on and he wanted me to open it so he would see that it wasn't a bomb. We laughed at that. He said that when he leaves the room for supper, he would put in under the bed.

John called on the 25th at 7 PM and Sharon was out of the house by 7:30, she said she was going shopping with some girls and drinks afterwards. She said she should be home before midnight. Sharon was setting me up all weekend by saying she had shopping to do. She didn't tell the girls she had to shopping because they would want to go. She told them she had to meet friends.

After work the next day I went to see Tom and get my stuff and slip him another 50 bucks. Everything worked out perfect for both of us. She met John and I met Tom. Tom gave me a copy of the tapes and my briefcase back; I took the tape out of briefcase and put a new one back into it and handed it back to him. They might come tonight, so I put it back under the bed. I got home and went to the basement to check my tapes and videos. Tom taped 5 minutes before she came in the motel and after. He also taped his room 5 minutes before and 5 after. Also when she left each place, damn Tom did a good job.

Next I started to listen to the tape that was under the bed. You could pick up everything, they had some wine and talked, they didn't take John long to get sex into it the conversation. Damn I wish it was a video. They were on the bed and John was talking dirty. He wanted her fine tits in his mouth; he couldn't get over how firm her tits were. You could hear the slurping going on and he would say how he wants to suck the firm tits of hers. Later she was screaming for him to lick her pussy. Then he said don't push my head so hard I can't breathe. She told him she loved the way he ate the pussy. Then they started to fuck and boy they both were vocal. The tape was a good turn on; pissed off as I was, it even got me hard.

Just then Sharon called down that supper was ready. I went up stairs and was quizzing Sharon on what she bought at the mall and where she went and what time she got home. I know she got to the Inn at 7:45. The girls jumped her for not saying she went to the mall. She said she couldn't say what she got as it was a surprise. She said she met the girls but didn't say where and that she was home before midnight. It was to minute before midnight when she came in.

I asked if she had a good time and she said yes that she would have to do it more often. I was thinking to my self over my dead body. After we ate I went down to listen to more of the tape. They took a rest break and talked and drank wine. He said he liked the trim job she had done on her pussy but he would rather see it bald. Nothing like a bald pussy to turn a guy on. He said that he wanted to cum in her mouth and she said she don't like to do that. He said let's do sixty-nine now and damn if he didn't shoot in her mouth and she did swallow the whole load. Well so much for not letting someone shoot in your mouth. Lol

They talked some more and drank more wine. He said how turned on he was by the bikini pose was. She said she did it when I was out of the house and put it on the scanner. She said it turned her on and she wanted to send a few nude ones but didn't have the nerve to do it. He said to shave the pussy and sent him some nudes ones with her asshole showing. Then he told her to turn over so he could play with her butt. They fucked a short while after that and talked a lot more. To hear him talk to her it sounded like he owned her. Before they left the room he reminded her to shave the pussy next time.

Just then the upstairs phone rang. It was John and he said he had meeting all that day and also he had one that night. He thinks he will be busy tomorrow but he will call her for sure. He asked if the shave went all right and she said he would have to wait and see.

Next day I got a call from Tom. He said John had a girl over and I should come and reset the tape. We both laughed and I went over to get the tape and to reset it. Sure enough he had another girl over Thursday night too, and I got that tape of it too,

I told Tom I wanted to confront them, and could he put them in a room where the cameras were bad. He said no problem, third floor south was clear, and to cover my face when I went down the back stairs. Also for me to park next door. John left Friday for home and to rest up I think. It was six weeks before he would come to town again. We had a lot of sex and it was hotter than hell. She gave me a line of shit that she shaved her pussy for me.

She would want to suck me and swallow it. She never did much of that before except on special occasion. I even got to do her ass a few times and that was always only a yearly event. I checked her email on regular basics and sure enough there were nude pictures of her with pussy and ass spread. She was in our bedroom, lying on the quilt her mother made. This guy could work magic on the girls.

The Friday before he came into town we were sitting down at dinner and I told every one I had a card game I was going to on Tuesday night. I said when I leave work I was going out for a few beers and dinner with the guys. Then we were going to the card game. I would get a motel room for the night so I didn't have to drive drunk and I would take clothes for the next day and see them all Wednesday after work. I said you all behave and no guys over. The two girls laugh at this. I said if you need me call the cell phone. Then I asked Sharon if she had any plans, she said no she was going to stay at home. I said don't call me unless it's an emergency.

From her emails they would meet on Tuesday, same time and place. He told her to bring more photo's, of her shaved pussy. I got up early to check her email before she did. They did not change their plans.

I was getting real pissed off now. What the fuck was she thinking? Did she want a divorce? What the hell would happen with the kids? Would I be able to get them? Could I even handle it? Maybe she has been stashing away money for something like this. Damn one of us was going to be outside looking in and I just hope it wasn't me.

Everyone came down and we ate, I got my bag and kissed Sharon goodbye and that I would see her Wednesday's night she said ok. I went to work but it was a long day. Finally it was quitting time so I had a few beers with some friends. Then I headed to the motel to confront them. I saw Tom and he said John was in the bar. He should meet Sharon at the main door then they had to walk pass the desk and down a long hall to his room. It was now 7:15 and I left for where I would hide. Any minute John would come out and wait for Sharon to show up.

I went to the ice machine room where I was going to hide. I called home to check on what Sharon told the kids because she said she was going to stay at home. The kids said mom said she was going to see a sick friend and that she might stay overnight. I asked who was sick and they didn't know. They said she wants us to call her cell phone if any thing comes up. I said ok guys I think I know where she went, behave yourselves and I'll see you later, my game was canceled and mom and me would be home in little while.

I got a call on my cell phone they were on their way to the room. As I was in the ice machine room I could see in the coke machine glass that they were coming down the hall. I filled the bucket with half ice and half cold water and walked out with it up near my head so they couldn't see my face. As I walked out I ran right into Sharon and spilled the ice and water all over her head and the nice new dress.

John said, "You asshole, watch where you are going."

"I'm sorry," I said, and then "SHARON? JOHN MARTIN? WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING HERE?"

Wish I had a picture of the look on there face.

Sharon said "I just ran into John and he was going to buy me a drink."

"Oh I see he was going to buy you a drink in his motel room? What is the bar closed?"

"No, he forgot his wallet in his room and we were going to get it."

"Good for a minute I thought you were fucking cheating on me."

I said to John, "I will walk you to the room and you can show me where your wallet is."

John stepped up and said, "I don't like what you are thinking."

I grabbed him by the throat and pushed him into the wall till his head bounced off it a few times. Then I let him have it in the midsection. He bends over and I came up with my knee to his head and face. His nose broke and blood was all over the place. I reached down to his pants and felt for a wallet, it was there. I said, "Well at least now we know where your wallet is."

I reached in the ice room and came out with a towel. Throwing it to him on the floor, I grabbed Sharon's hand and we left. We got in her car and I started to drive us home. She sat there in complete silence. I think she was thinking of how she could get out of it. After five minutes of silence I said,

"You could start your lies anytime you want. Then again you might show some decency and come out with the truth. It's all up to you. On one hand you got a fine marriage and the other hand you got divorce court facing you. What's is it going to be girl."

A few more minutes went by and then she asked what I was doing there?

"That's the easy question. I told you I had a card game at the motel and I was getting ice for guys. Now the tough one is what the fuck were you doing there?"

When we got home the kids wanted to know what was going on. Their mother looked like a drowned rat and dad looked as good as ever. She told them she wanted them in bed now. They said it was only 8 PM, she said up stairs in your room now or you will be grounded for the whole summer. The kids could see that she meant it so they picked up their schoolwork and headed up the stairs.

She said I'd be up later to kiss you good night. She went by the refrigerator for a wine cooler and then to the den. I grabbed a beer and followed her in. She got up and closed the door. This looked like a long night because there was no tears in her eyes. There was complete silence in the den until I spoke.

"I told you last Friday that I had a poker game that I was going to it on Tuesday and I would get a motel room. I went for the ice for the guys and That is when I ran into you. Now again, what the hell were you doing there?"

She said, "I told you I just ran into him there."

"Let's start at the house, why did you go there?"

"I got bored at home and went out for a drink."

"Where did you meet John?"

"At the front door as I came in he was there?"

"You didn't know he was going to be there?"

"No, I didn't? What the hell you think I am?"

"You told the girls you were visiting a sick friend and might not be back until morning. As to what the hell I think you are, I suppose it depends how much he was going to pay you!" I got up, "Why don't you go upstairs and change, I'm going back to the motel and have a talk with Mr. Asshole. I'll be back in awhile."

She jumped up and came over to me. "No stay home you caused enough trouble for one night. The cops will be out looking for you now."

"No," I said, "If he is such an innocent guy I should go back and tell him I'm sorry."

"You're staying in tonight and that's it."

"Look you go upstairs and sit on the can. Something stinks here. I will turn the computer on and see if I can find anything on there that will make sense of this."

Her face turned pale, as she knew she left things on the computer. Then she started to cry. I said, "Have a good cry but I want the fucking truth from you or we will go back to the motel and I'll pull asshole out of his room and break every bone in his body till the truth is out, you understand me?"

"You understand me?"

She sobbed, "Yes" and I walked out of the room for a beer.

When I came back I asked if she was ready to start.

She sobbed, "I don't know where to start."

I said, "You can start at the beginning with his first telephone call that you didn't tell me about or we can go to computer and starts with what things that I will find there or we will work are way around it piece meal. What will it be?"

She started with his first call. She went through the whole thing but I had to fill her in on some parts, like that she would hurl his name at me when we were back at school. The kids called down for their mom and I told them that mom wasn't coming up and she would see them in the morning. She felt too guilty to face them.

I said, "You never gave the kids a thought did you."

She kept saying, "She loved me and would never do it again." Finally she told me she was finished.

jakewho69
jakewho69
384 Followers
12