Sharen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jakewho69
jakewho69
386 Followers

I said, "I don't think so. I wanted to hear about in the motel room. What you guys talked about. Plus there is more you left out, tell the truth or get a good lawyer."

"Please don't say that, don't tell the kids.

I said, "Finish and then turn on computer and we will started to delete stuff for good."

She cried, some more, "I was a complete slut, I screamed and yelled while he fucked me I never did that with you, I felt like a whore. I posed for him naked and took pictures and sent them to him. I had toys in my pussy and my asshole; I did everything, I'm so sorry. I even shaved my pussy for him."

She said, "I will do what ever you want me to do, please don't leave me."

"First you can go to our doctor and get tested for the diseases; you could have picked up something. Then let me know when your pussy hairs grow out. By that time the test should be back from the doctor."

I said, "Why didn't you see John on the next two nights?"

She said, "He had to work."

I said, "No he didn't have to work, he had a girl over each of the nights. He fucks anything that walks; you were nothing more than a piece of ass to him and not even good enough for two nights in a row. You can sleep in the spare room till the test is back and I decide what I will do. I can never trust you anymore and I lost a lot of respect for you."

As I went for another beer, the wall of tears was coming again. I got on the computer and asked her for the password. She didn't want to give it to me she said, "Things there are too dirty for you to read."

I said, "We been around this before! Pack your fucking bags or give me the password." She gave me the password. I read every note out loud making her feel like shit. Then I showed her every picture, before I deleted them for good. We went to bed with her going to the spare room still crying. I called Tom and asking if John called the cops. Tom said he didn't, that he went to doctors and got a thing for his nose and said he would check out in the morning. I told Tom I would be by to pick up my things and pay him. Once again I thanked him.

When I went to see a lawyer last week he explained just how a divorce worked. I sure didn't like anything he had to say. A guy sure gets screwed over no mater what he does. She would get the house, the kids, and half of what money I had plus half of my pension when I did retire.

He explained that the best thing I could probably do was to stay with her and try to work the whole mess so that we both were happy. I still did love her and wanted to stay married to her but I was going to give her all kinds of shit before we did make up

We both went to a marriage counselor and we are still going to him. He was an old guy named Jim who is in his eighties but you would never know it by the way he thinks. I have heard most counselors put the blame on both party no matter who was to blame.

He explained how devastated it could have been if it was made public to the family and us. Jim was on her for the pictures she sent him with the kid's pictures right on the dresser. He asked her how she would feel if the picture got on the Internet and it was found by one of their schoolmates.

He went into detail of how much a divorce would cost like lawyer fee alimony child support and how one of us would get the children and the other left out. Plus how the other partner would have to get a place to stay. He told us how the children would resent us for a very long time. Jim did not miss anything.

Well it has been a year for us now and things are just getting back to normal for us. We now enjoy the kids more and we are a happy family once again.

The end.

jakewho69
jakewho69
386 Followers
12