Shari Shiver Loses Her Stage Fright

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam put down her tray, pulled her halter over her head, slipped her skirt and thong off and knelt down between Shari's spread legs and started to lick her gooey pussy clean. Shari had never had experienced another woman until now, but she seemed to be enjoying Sam's tongue as she moaned and played with her breasts. Sam wasn't new to this and was really getting into it! She moved Shari onto the couch and climbed on top of her, positioning her pussy over Shari's face. Sam lowered her mouth to Shari's mound and started to lick her again. Shari started to thrust her pussy against Sam's mouth and was moaning loudly again. Then she started to caress Sam's thighs and slowly started to play with her red downy pussy. Sam lowered her pussy to Shari's mouth and she took her first taste of another woman's pussy. Slowly she licked and traced Sam's lips with her tongue and fingers. With in a minute Shari had her face buried in Sam's pussy, sucking and licking her clit as she fingered her gaping pussy with three fingers. Sam came first, screaming and shaking as she collapsed on Shari. Then she continued to lick Shari's clit with renewed efforts.

I moved over beside Shari and put my cock on her lips. She opened her eyes, smiled and sucked my hard cock into her mouth. She sucked hard on my shaft until she came all over Sam's face. After the girls caught their breath, they both quietly dressed and Sam left the room. "Did you set that up master?"

"No that was a spur of the moment victory lick Shari!" We both laughed hard. "Did you enjoy yourself, my winning little amateur?"

"Yes, indeed Master. But this is a one and only time, understood?"

"DEAL! Tomorrow you have another $2,500.00 to spend on top of what you already earned earlier and here tonight, well done sex-slave! Let's pay the bill and go drink that champagne as we drive around Seattle for a while, it's only 11:30 p.m."

"Master, can I get naked in the limo again and stand up through the sunroof? I always wanted to do that Master!"

"As you wish, my sexy slave, as you wish!"

"Then I have a few other wishes for tonight if I may!" But that's another story!