Shari Takes It Up The Ass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
biscribe
biscribe
121 Followers

Shari was panting and moaning, still shackled to the bed. I reached up and took off the blindfold. Her wild, glazed eyes looked up at me and I kissed her hard. She grunted into my mouth as my fist gently stroked her pussy from the inside. She broke the kiss because she couldn't breath. She was cumming non-stop, I could feel it inside her. Her juice was literally bubbling around my arm.

Finally, the wave began to crest a little. I felt her open up ever so slightly. I looked down into her pleading eyes as she begged, "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me..."

Who was I to refuse a lady! I was hard again by this time - hell, who wouldn't be after that. I knew her pussy would be too stretched to bring me off that way, so I decided to take her ass again. Now I'm not coordinated enough to fuck a woman in the ass with my fist up her pussy. So I eased my hand back out of her. Shari responded with a long drawn out "Nooooooooo!" Until she felt my renewed dick at her asshole.

With a grunt she took my entire length in one stroke. I eased two fingers back up her pussy and proceeded to plow her ass for a second time.

There was no gentleness at all to this fuck. She didn't want any. As my cock split her asshole again, my fingers found her g-spot and Shari just cried out over and over "Fuck, fuck fuck, fuck... oh my god, oh my god.... do me... oh baby do me in the assss!"

Between the lube, the cum and the previous fucking Shari's asshole had loosened up some and was making almost obscene squelching noises as I pumped in and out. I could feel the muscles of her pussy and ass spasming uncontrollably around my cock as Shari exploded beneath me. Pussy juice came shooting out all over my arm, my belly and my crotch. I watched her eyes roll back up in her head and listened as she screamed to "Masquerade" in the background. My cock swelled one final time and my poor balls felt like the living daylights were being sucked out of them as I shot my final load up her ass.

I roared and pounded my cock up her ass like a madman as I came. It felt so fucking hot to feel my cock in her ass through my fingers in her pussy. I could feel my own pulse in my cock constricted by her asshole and her pulse in her pussy wrapped around my fingers. It was fucking surreal. The sensations were so intense that once we finished cumming we had to hold still. We couldn't stand to move. Her pussy would tremble causing my cock to throb which made her asshole twitch making my cock throb and her pussy tremble. We cycled through the most amazing sensations for about 5 minutes as we came down from out of this world orgasms. Finally I was able to ease my fingers out of her clamping pussy. My cock had stayed hard through everything, but now finally began to deflate until with a squelch and a huge blob of cum slipped from her ass.

As I kissed my way up her body to release her from the cuffs Shari said, "Potato!"

Sadly, it didn't last. Things continued downhill with more embarrassing incidents and less loving moments. Finally, I said enough's enough and quit seeing her. No ass, however fine, is worth that.

*

For more of my sexual escapades, please respond with positive feedback!

Thanks

biscribe
biscribe
121 Followers
12