Sharin' the Librarian Ch. 02

Story Info
Prim and proper librarian gets shared.
1.3k words
4
64k
16

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/16/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
feelmore
feelmore
73 Followers

I had agreed to give Barb and Carl about an hour alone in our motel room before joining them. I sat at the bar nursing my beer wondering what they were doing. Barb always gave me the details afterwards, but the anticipation and my imagination were killing me. To hasten the passage of time, I danced a few times with Carolyn, who I had met earlier in the evening while Barb was dancing with Carl.

The Do No Disturb card was not on display when I arrived at the motel room. I knocked a couple of times before swiping the key card. As I opened the door, the first thing I spotted was Barb's sundress, bra and panties, which we had selected so carefully earlier in the day, scattered about the floor. Carl's pants and shirt were there, too.

Barb jumped off the bed and gave me a big hug and kiss. I asked her if everything was "OK." She answered with a smile and said, "Carl's got me so worked up I can't stand it." I knew from past experience that that was a good sign. Otherwise, she would say, "Let's get this over with," if she wasn't connecting with her new friend. That only happened once, however.

Carl seemed a little uncomfortable at first when I joined them. I suppose it's a bit awkward knowing that the husband of the woman who's been sucking your dick is in the room. However, that mood passed quickly.

Barb went into the bathroom to freshen up. I took the opportunity to ask Carl if he minded if I watched him fuck my wife. He smiled and said that he didn't, but that he wasn't "into" men. I assured him that I wasn't either and that this was about satisfying Barb. That seemed to put him at ease.

Barb came out of the bathroom, took one look at me with mock disapproval and said, "Why are you still dressed?" She proceeded to pull off my shirt, unbuckled my pants and pushed them to the floor. Then she reached into my briefs and shook hands with Mr. Johnson. He was already semi-hard, but Barb knew how to get him at full attention in no time.

While Barb continued to stroke me, I asked her if she and Carl had fun. She replied in her slutty librarian voice, "Carl knows how to eat pussy."

"Did he make you cum," I asked.

"Yes," she said in a sultry voice. "Oh, yes. But, I want more."

"What else did you do?" I continued.

"I sucked him. He's got a nice cock, baby. And I swallowed it."

Barb dropped down and took the head of my cock in her mouth and started sucking on it. "I sucked him like this, baby," Barb said as she stroked my cock with one hand while sucking on the head and pulling on her erect nipples with the other. "I sucked him and played with his balls," she continued as she cupped my balls in her hand and played with them. Recounting the events that had just taken place a few minutes before got Barb really excited as she continued to give me her rendition of the Slobber Blues on the skin flute.

I looked over at Carl who was sitting in the motel room chair next to the little round table. He was enjoying this immensely. He played with his semi-hard cock as he watched Barb's head bob up and down on my dick. But this wasn't supposed to be about Carl watching us. I looked down at Barb, "I think Carl is feeling left out."

Barb stopped sucking and gave me a few more eager strokes with her hand before turning her attention to Carl once again. "Are you ready for more?" Barb asked rhetorically as she knelt in front of Carl's chair.

Watching Barb suck my cock had gotten Carl harder than Chinese arithmetic. Barb stroked his member a few times before giving him a few sucks. She told me later that he tasted different than me. I asked her in what way, but she could only describe it as different. Not better or worse, just different.

Then Barb sat on the bed directly across from where Carl and I were seated at the little round table. Our cocks were sticking straight out following Barb's expert attention. Barb laid back on her elbows with her legs bent and her heels resting on the edge of the bed.

"Show me your pussy," Carl said.

Barb spread her knees and massaged her pussy with her fingers. "You want to see my pussy? I want you to fuck my pussy. Make it feel so good," Barb teased.

Barb spread her legs wider to open her pussy to our full view. She licked her fingers and then played with her clit and pussy lips. "Carl licked my pussy so good before," Barb said with a soft moan. "I'm so ready for more."

The anticipation of watching Carl fuck my wife was almost too much for me. My cock was absolutely rock hard and throbbing as I watched Barb playing with her pussy on the bed while Carl stroked his cock and urged her on. Everyone was lost in the moment as the sexual tension increased.

"I'm so hot and wet," Barb claimed as she inserted a finger in her pussy. "I want you to fill me up, Carl."

Carl got up from his chair, got on the bed and positioned himself between Barb's legs. I watched as he rubbed the head of his cock up and down her wet slit. This drove Barb crazy. He inserted the head between her pussy lips and teased her clit with it. "Put it in me," Barb urged.

I had a clear view of Carl's backside and Barb's pussy as his hard cock slowly disappeared into my wife. Barb let out a gasp as his man-meat filled her up. Carl started out by fucking her in long, slow strokes, which seemed to please Barb immensely. She was looking directly into his eyes. I had become invisible to both of them. But I was enjoying every second.

Barb put her hands on Carl's muscular ass and "guided" him in and out of her pussy. Carl's pace increased at Barb's urging as she said, "Oh god, you feel so good." I saw Barb glance in my direction briefly. "He's fucking me so good, baby. I feel him really deep inside me." Then her attention returned to Carl.

Carl's pace quickened as he continued to bang my slutty wife. "Your pussy is so tight," he uttered.

I was mesmerized (and really excited) as I watched my prim and proper librarian wife take every inch of Carl's cock deep inside her and beg for more; harder and deeper.

At this point, Barb kept repeating, "Oh, oh, oh.....oh, oh, oh....." in tempo with Carl's hard thrusts. Her tits rocked back and forth as she lifted her hips off the bed to meet his every plunge. Her grip on Carl's ass tightened as she pulled him into her. From past experience, I could tell she was getting close. Then she glanced at me again and said breathlessly, "I'm going to cum. He's making me cum, baby."

She focused on Carl again. "Fuck me. Don't stop. Don't fucking stop. Oh yeah, that's it. Make me cum."

I watched as Barb's body stiffened as her orgasm overcame her. She grabbed Carl's ass tightly and pulled him deep inside her to stop his thrusting. She told me later that her pussy muscles spasmed repeatedly on his hard cock while she climaxed until she thought she would pass out.

Then Carl let out a groan as he unloaded inside my wife. Barb said that she could feel him cum inside her, but it wasn't that much because she had already drained him earlier.

After a brief silence while their orgasms subsided, Carl collapsed on the bed next to Barb. Barb looked at me with a smile, "That was so good, baby. What a cock."

And so, that's the essence of our experiences with Carl. I've shared my slutty librarian wife with other men, but those adventures will have to wait until another time.

feelmore
feelmore
73 Followers