Sharing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RolandQ
RolandQ
71 Followers

Sean: I sensed John's presence and looked over. Tim was still oblivious. I signaled with my eyes for John to join us. In a moment John had shucked his clothes and climbed onto the mattress behind Tim, wrapping his arms around Tim and pressing his body against Tim's back, his cock hard against Tim's flexing ass.

"Starting without me?"

"Oh man," Tim uttered, slowing his thrusting. "Sorry. We got talking about all we wanted to do with you and, well, things got going.

"Don't slow down, baby, I'm nearly there" They got talking and were ignoring me, Tim still fully in my ass - go figure.

"Finish what you start, my man" John encouraged. "I'm happy just watching - for now."

Tim had already re-engaged and quickly climaxed, shooting his load into me. It was glorious.

I caught John's eye, "Sloppy seconds?"

John answered by kneeling along side the mattress and pulled me toward his erect cock, pressing against my well warmed asshole. I wanted him bad and even more when I felt John's cockhead stretched my hole. John continued to pull on my legs, slowing pulling me onto his cock. I could see Tim, totally hard despite having just cum, watching us. I squirmed as inch by inch my ass was stretched by John's cock.

John's look of determination changed to ecstasy as his cock was now partially in the grip of my ass. His face seemed to call out "heaven".

John: Yes, it was 'heaven'. So warm and tight. Tim and I had tried a bunch of times, but I never got nearly this far in. I hadn't really had much experience before Tim.

Tim: No experience you mean.

John: Well some experience.

Tim: Some furtive blow job in a men's room doesn't count as sexual experience.

Reporter's note: How like a typical married couple these guys argued.

John: Anyway, Sean suddenly began choking, really it was his ass choking on my cock. Sean's eyes began to tear, he began to whimper. I began to pull out, but Sean called out, "no, leave it in. It would hurt more if you pulled out but I can't take anymore, not right now."

Tim's cock drooped in reaction to his friend's distress. I was frozen, not wanting to bring any pain, unable to proceed or withdraw.

Sean calmed down in time and began to relax. I leaned forward to kiss and sooth him. Tim ran to get a warm cloth. Upon returning, Tim signaled for me to pull out. Tim applied the warm cloth to Sean's ass, to ease the stinging pain he too had known when being fucked.

Sean was so upset. "I'm so sorry, John. I thought I was ready."

"I'm sorry too, Sean. I didn't want to hurt you."

"It'll be okay later, I guess I need more warming up, maybe a joint or something. I really want you to fuck me. You're everything Tim said you were and I'd love to please you.

I lay along side Sean, Tim lay along the other side. We both were petting him, touching him all over. He fell asleep, I suppose tired out from his exertions. After a while we all fell asleep.

The evening was well advanced when I came awake. I had had troubling dreams, finally jolting awake. I realized I was alone on the mattress in Tim's room. I got up, pulled on my jeans and went into the great room. Tim sat at the table facing the kitchen. Sean was busy cooking, singing little snatches of song as he worked.

"So here he is, just in time for dinner" Sean called out merrily.

"You don't seem any worse for wear" I observed cautiously.

"Nope, all better, and ready for another try - maybe. Timmy here got hungry so I've made myself at home in your kitchen."

"Smells good."

"Look, sweety" Tim took me by the arm, "I'm sorry I didn't manage things very well. I'm thinking its going to take some time. I hope you're not disappointed."

"Any one would be disappointed not getting to go at it with Sean." I winked at him. "But sex is about having fun, not hurting. We'll manage our fun times some other way." I lifted Tim off the floor and crushed him with a huge kiss.

Tim replied, a little breathless," Uh, yeah, we'll do something to make you happy."

"You always do, lover, you always do."

"Hey, can I get some of that action?" Sean complained.

"When you finish making dinner. I'm hungry - for food for a change. After dinner, well I was going to say 'brace yourself', but I think we'll just take it easy." I walked over to Sean and kissed him gently.

With the prospect of sex, we ate quickly and cleaned up. We sat for a while in front of the fire, all sharing one couch, becoming increasingly entangled as we made out. One piece at a time we shed our clothes, until finally naked, we fell upon each other with hands, mouths and assorted body parts, seeking to delight each other. We got so lost in passion, we lost our balance and fell to the floor with a 'wump'. I wonder if they heard us downstairs.

When we untangled and stopped laughing, I suggested we move to the bedroom to continue. Tim ran ahead, followed by Sean with me in close pursuit. We fell upon the mattress and re-engaged in our love-making.

I awoke the next morning with a man in each arm, their heads rested on my chest. Very delicious. One of them gripped my cock in his hand and one cupped my balls. I tried not to move for fear of waking them. I lay still enjoying the closeness for a long time, watching the morning light climb move along the ceiling.

Then the hand on my balls began to flex and massage. My cock hardened. The hand that held my cock began to stroke lightly. After the several times they had brought me to orgasm in the night, I was amazed that I could get hard again - but there it was. Tim and Sean began to giggle.

"I can hear your heart beating faster, John. Are you getting excited?"

"Your chest hair tickles my face."

"Does Mr. Dick want a kiss?"

I felt a gentle peck which evolved into a slurpy kiss. The mouth opened and engulfed my cock head, the tongue driving me wild.

"Whoever's doing that, keep doing that."

"Do me, do me." I had a rival for attention. I opened my eyes to find Sean on my cock and Tim kneeling. We shifted around so Tim could straddle my chest, bringing his dick in range of my mouth, leaving room for Sean to 'keep doing that'. Tim soon squirted into my mouth. He leaned down to kiss me, I shared his orgasm with him.

Tim began to double team with Sean on my cock. "Come here, Sean." Sean moved up to receive a sucking and Tim took over full duty on my cock. I admit I was losing control, sucking Sean fully into my mouth, maintaining strong suction. I wanted his cum and I wanted to cum. Sean squealed as he released into my mouth.

Tim took his mouth off of my cock. "Help me here, Sean" Tim ordered. Sean scrambled down to my cock, taking it in two hands, freeing Tim to work my balls. They got a rhythm working and before long, my balls tried to pull up against Tim's grip. Sean held my cock straight up, pumping down hard, catching the right moment to intensify the first shot of cum. It launched into the air arcing over the bed, landing on Sean's back. Two more shots splattered randomly over us all. Tim caught the final spurts in his mouth, sucking out the last of my cum, then moved up to share it with me.

Sean said perkily, "Mr. Dick makes a fountain. Happy Thanksgiving."

I knew I had much to be thankful for.

***

Since we had an entire dinner to prepare, I encouraged my bedmates to get up and get moving. I showered quickly and got to work in the kitchen setting out the makings of Thanksgiving dinner. Tim and Sean had showered together and emerged from the bedroom, still giggling.

"Sean, you're on your own for a while, I've got to make some progress on a paper. Somehow my evenings get sidetracked - I can't imagine why." Tim scuttled into the study.

I looked up to see Sean sitting at the kitchen island watching me begin prepare the stuffing. I winked at him, he winked back. A moment later he was at my side, chopping onions and celery. Then he was washing the turkey. And I'm not sure when it happened, but I found myself sitting in front the television, watching the parade with a Bloody Mary in my hand and some very delectable snacks on the table in front of me. I could hear the furious sounds of cooking going on in the kitchen.

A while later, Tim came out to stretch his legs. "What's this? Sitting on your ass in front of the TV?"

"Tim, sit down. Watch this. I want to see if it happens again." I finished the rest of my drink and rattled the ice in the empty glass. As if by magic, a new drink appeared in my hand, more snacks landed on the table. Tim suddenly had a drink in his hand.

"Yes, it happened again. And something smells wonderful in the kitchen. I could get used to this."

"I knew Sean worked part-time in catering, but I didn't know he was a chef, not to mention the perfect party hostess."

We moved to the kitchen island and took seats to watch Sean at work. Much more entertaining than the parade, anyway. He was a whirl of flashing knives, clanging pots, oven mittens, and ingredients. In the midst of all that, he produced more snacks, and refilled our glasses.

I had started to feel woozy from never ending drinks. "I need to get some air. If Sean is trying to impress me, I'm impressed - again."

Sean stepped in, "Oh, good. You too, Tim. Why don't you go with John for a little walk. It will perk your appetite and let me get things set up here."

The air outside had a late fall bite and yet the early afternoon sun was warm on my face and hands. My head quickly cleared. Our neighborhood was very quiet, typical on holidays when it seemed most people spent time with families elsewhere. Still, we caught the scents of other feasts in preparation as we walked along.

"What do you think he's up to?" I asked Tim.

"If either you or I were up there with him, I'd hazard a guess, but since we're here and he's there alone, I haven't a clue. Shall we go back and find out?"

We had been tracking the wonderful smells of cooking all the way up the five flights of stairs. We opened the door to the apartment to find it transformed. The table was set with a cloth, candlesticks with burning candles, turkey centerpiece, assorted pilgrims and Indians in the form of decorations, Indian corn bouquets and all the other accoutrements of a traditional Thanksgiving.

"Welcome back, boys. Happy Thanksgiving."

I think I speak for both of us to say we were floored.

"I figured a couple of bachelors living on their own wouldn't have appropriate décor, so I came prepared. I've been cadging this stuff from catering assignments for weeks."

"That explains the suitcases. At least he dragged them up the stairs on his own."

"I had planned to kind of fill our plates at the stove and sit in front of the TV. We've moved to another level. But hey, have you been planning this for weeks? Tim just told me about it on Monday." Tim looked innocently off into space.

"John will you open the wine?" Sean, stepping on any further questions, indicated a bottle chilling in an improvised wine bucket. As I fiddled with the cork, Sean produced all manner of platters and bowls of wonderfully smelling food, capped off with a perfectly prepared turkey - down to the little white booties on the drum sticks.

"A toast."

They turned toward me with expectation all over their faces.

"Somehow I feel like Bob Cratchet from A Christmas Carol. Okay, here goes. A toast to friends and lovers, some new, some newer. May we ever enjoy the bounty we share this day."

"Here, here."

We feasted royally. During the meal, Sean explained that he came from generations of restaurateurs. He said the family specialty was Chinese, but they comfortably cooked in most idioms. His family was somewhat disappointed when he chose to pursue and education in business, hoping he would work in the family restaurant. That said, cooking was in his blood and he enjoyed every aspect - except doing the dishes. Looking across the table I knew we'd have lots of those, even with a dishwasher.

After several rounds of desserts - how did he make so much stuff out of what I had in the house? - we grudgingly cleaned up the kitchen and collapsed in front of the television. A little football, an old movie, some napping, a cold beer - boy that tasted good - and we dragged our bloated selves off to bed.

"Sex?"

"I think in the morning. I ate too much."

"Me too."

"Snore..."

Tim: Well we tried the next day and all that week to get John all the way in - it just never worked well - it was fun trying. When we worked it in the whole way - which took a long time - he'd either blow his load immediately or not be able to cum from anxiety - not very satisfying. We found lots of other ways to get off - I mean make love.

Sean: And Tim was turning out to be my perfect butt lover.

John: Sunday arrived. We had been having fun, the time passed too quickly. In the early afternoon Sean appeared in the great room with his bags packed.

"Where the hell do you think you're going?" I demanded.

"I've got some stuff to get ready for classes next week, so I'm headed back to the dorm."

"The hell you are." I'm not usually so emphatic, but Sean fit in so well to our household, I couldn't remember when he wasn't there. And while I was a little concerned that I might end up weighing 400 pounds with all the fabulous cooking, I loved his attention to me and how happy Tim was when with him.

"Oh thank god. I was dreading that dreary dorm room - your place is so chic. And my roommate, I guess he's an okay guy, but I've grown tired of his incessant masturbating and utter lack of interest in me. Lord knows, I've offered. I'm not convinced he likes girls either. Whatever."

Tim inquired, "Are you saying Sean should move in with us?"

"If he's willing, he's welcome. And I can assure him that I'm interested in him and that I don't like girls - well not for, you know..."

We walked arms around shoulders to Sean's dorm where we quickly packed his remaining belongings and hauled them back to the apartment.

Our group dynamic barely seemed to change with addition of Sean. The food got a lot better and there was a lot more fun. The harmony of the household, the comfort and loving Tim and I had found together were enhanced by Sean's presence. A great thing had gotten better.


Chapter Four: Mark

Sean: So I moved in. It was great. A beautiful apartment, a real kitchen to cook in and two handsome men at my beck and call. School was never much of an effort for me. I enjoyed the classes. I was footing most of my own bill, so needed to keep a job.

I had taken a part time job with a catering firm at the start of the semester. It was mostly working private parties. The ones thrown by local celebs paid the best. You wouldn't believe what a shallow bunch they are - and that coming from a little queen like me. They would have this big shindig, invite all the local hotshots and fill in the crowd with what I call "the beautiful people". I guess they were trying to impress themselves, but they hired these actor/artsy types to drape themselves around the room and be beautiful. The 'beauties' must have been told not to speak. Most of them just looked bored. They ate and drank pretty well. I admit to more than one flirtation, but I think that was to get me to bring them more booze.

At one of these parties, in honor of some avant garde artiste, the artiste's sponsor had opened all the stops. It was held at a swank hotel's rooftop garden. I think they were going for a Japanese theme - why I don't know - the artiste was some local boy whose works looked like barf on canvas. In any case, the whole scene looked more geisha house than tea ceremony - particularly with the beautiful people in various, indiscriminate Asian attire. I guess that's why I got the job to start with. Type casting, ah well. Perhaps next year I can crash the Mikado cast party. The point is there was one absolute stunner at the party. I'm guessing he either didn't get the dress code, was some celeb's 'personal guest' or just crashed since he was in black tie. At the beginning of the evening, I saw him get placed in an alcove by some old guy. It was clear that the old guy was giving him stern instructions, about what neither the stunner nor I paid any attention. The old guy dashed off to meet with someone 'important', leaving said stunner on his own. Not one to miss an opportunity for mischief, or to get closer to an outstanding lovely, I used my best waiter technique and brought him champagne. He accepted gratefully, after making sure the coast was clear of old guys. He stayed out of sight and managed to consume the steady supply of champers I kept coming.

I, sadly, was called to wait upon the assembled masses and lost track of the stunner for a while. During a lull, I tanked up a tray full of glasses and some little tidbits from the buffet for him. I was just crossing the room toward the alcove when I heard the old guy abusing our lovely in the most horrible terms. Our lovely slumped onto a settee at hand, distraught. He made a beautiful tableau of despair. The oldster, on spotting me, demanded to see my boss. I had a few moments of terror myself. A short while later, the boss man cornered me - again that sinking feeling. Fortunately, I was in no way associated with the young fellows debauch, but rather was charged to see to it he left the premises immediately.

"You want me, me, all of five foot four one hundred and twenty pounds me, to bodily toss this fellow out?" I inquired incredulously.

The boss man replied with some sarcasm, "No, I want you to take him home. This 'do' is about done anyway. You can take off early. Make sure he's taken care of. Here's some money for cab fare. Mr. Jacobs wants him out of here now." Then in a manner the boss man mistook for entre nous', "Apparently, this isn't the first time Mr. Jacobs's escort' has over indulged and has become an embarrassment."

I'm not one to miss the after party clean up - you know - all these rich folk's parties, when you come down to it, for all the $5000 Armani suits and Rolexes, its just like any common garden variety frat house party. At the end, its cigarette butts floating in booze glasses and a couple of drunks in the corners.

Well, I had my drunk to attend to. So I took him down to the lobby and poured him into a cab. He was completely incoherent, so I rummaged in his pockets for some id. All I found were condoms in various flavors and sizes and some joints.

Mark: Hey, what ever happened to them. That was good shit.

Sean: (Rolling his eyes) Now I was stuck. What was I going to do with this lovely but blotto man?

Sean to the group: No snickering from you guys, if I was a top, I'd have had my way, but alas, I have a more receptive nature.

Sean: To resume my story...Ah yes. What was I going to do with this lovely but blotto man? Failing any better idea, I brought him home here. I managed to get him as far as the building and went in to call for help. Alas, only Tim was home - John was off at some supposed 'client meeting' - at 11:00 at night? I ask you. Some lucky client.

John: Hey, hey, I was free lancing on some restoration work and you know it. And I think if you include some telling of my contribution later on, it'll prove I had only a professional meeting.

Sean: The world's oldest profession? - Just teasing, dear. Now where was I?

Tim: We were hauling Mr. Blotto up the stairs.

Sean: Ah yes - so many interruptions. So we hauled, carried, coaxed the lovely up all those stairs and deposited him on the couch.

RolandQ
RolandQ
71 Followers