Sharing A Friend

Story Info
He shares a mate's wife.
3.1k words
4.23
93.1k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story which happened to me four years ago. I have put it to paper in the hope that members will enjoy it. I have changed the names of the other participants to protect them although I have used my own name.

* * * * *

I had arrived overnight at my new Army Unit. Arrived late I had located my Room in the Sergeants Mess, unpacked my bags before taking a shower and going to bed. The six hundred plus miles I had driven had taken its toll, After a good night sleep, I make my way to the Dining room in search of some breakfast. I arrived to find that the hot plates had been cleared away. Breakfast, I discovered, started an hour earlier in this unit. As I turned to walk away, hungry and disappointed, a voiced called out, "Hey, new guy, are you looking for something to eat." I turned around and saw her for the first time.

She was in her thirties, shortest blonde hair, 5ft 8ins, about 9 stones. Good looking, and well endowed in the chest department ( 38D, as I later found out) . She was wearing a tight blouse and skirt combination that showed her figure off to it best, the skirt being short enough to tantalize you but long enough to prevent you from seeing too much unless she sat down carelessly.

Checking around to make sure it was me being spoken to, I replied that I would love something to eat but I was obviously too late for breakfast. "That's is okay she replied, I will get you something to eat. You must be Sergeant Carmichael. Grab yourself a coffee and have a seat, I will bring it over to you." With that she turned and retreated into the kitchen leaving me to have a good look at her arse and legs.

It was not long before she returned with a plate of Bacon, eggs, sausages, beans and fried bread for me and a cup of tea for herself. Thanking her for putting herself out for me, I prepared to make quick work of the breakfast. I was surprised when she pulled out a chair and sat down. "The other girls will be out in a minute for their break" she said, "And we always sit at this table."

"Should I move" I asked? "No" she replied, "there is only six of us and there are eight chairs."

" My name is Chris," I said, how did you know who I was."

"Easy" she said, "We prepared your room for you yesterday." You also fit the description given to me by your old mate Blossom."

"My name is Pat by the way."

"Please to meet you Pat, I responded."

"I guess Carl was very complimentary about me."

"Well he did say you was a big black dick happy shit from Barbados," replied Pat. I made a mental note to strangle Carl at the earliest opportunity. "I hope you realised that he was describing himself" I replied.

For the next half hour we chat about the Mess and the various personalities who make up the Warrant Officers and Sergeants Mess. Pat I learnt, was married to Terry one of the Sergeants in the mess. She had three children (girls). Terry was the Master Chief. The other workers, joined the table at various times and we made small talk. I made a mental note of the names of three of them who I was hoping to shag in the future. Pat was one of them. All too quick it was time for me to leave and Report to the RSM. Over the next four months I became friends with Pat and Terry. On occasions going for a drink together. Although I would have liked to fuck Pat, I had long made it a principle of mine, not to get involved with my friends wives or partners.

This all changed one Saturday night after a group of us went to Pat and Terry's for a B-B-Q and a bit of a party. As I was the only single guy at the Party all the wives took it in turned to dance with me. The only one not to do so was Pat. As the evening wore on I was beginning to wonder if I had upset her. Towards the end of the evening she came over and stood by my side, just as the slow music started to play. "I think that it is my turn" she said, holding me by the hand and taking me onto the area cleared away for dancing. As we came together I started to get a stirring in the crotch area. Within second I had a raging hard-on. I tried to ease myself away from Pat so as not to embarrass myself, but as I pulled away Pat moved closure to me and pushed against my erected cock. I then had to manoeuvre her to the back of the dance area so that I would be able sit down immediately after the dance has finished. Before the dance had finished Pat whispered into my ear, "Everyone will be leaving shortly, can you stay back and help to clear up."

"We have made up one the girls room for you so you do not have to go back to camp."

"It is too far to walk and as you were drinking, you are not driving." Within half an hour Pat, Terry and myself was clearing up the usual party rubbish. Twenty minutes or so later we were sitting down having a coffee. I was sitting at one end of the settee, Terry on the other end and Pat on an easy chair opposite. Pat's position on the chair meant that I could see right up her skirt, confirming that she was a natural Blonde. (I later found out that after our dance she had gone to the bathroom and remove her knickers because the gusset was so wet).

Pat then excused herself saying she would be back in a minute. She went upstairs. About 10 minutes later she returned wearing a large T-shirt. "That is better," she said, now I feel a lot more comfortable. She sat on the settee between Terry and myself. After a while she lied down on the settee, positioning herself with her head in Terry's lap and her legs across mine. I note that the T-shirt was just long enough to cover her cunt, but short enough to give me a good look at her legs and thighs. Soon I started to get a hard on. In this position we talked and had another drink.

After a while Pat and Terry started to kiss each other. As they really started to get into each other I felt Pats heel rubbing against my, by now, very stiff cock. I also noticed that her T-shirt had ridden up her legs giving me a nice view of her pussy. Pat had the type of pussy I like. Nice fat pussy lips with a protruding clit just peeping out between them. Except for the fine blonde hairs on the top of her pussy mound the remainder of her cunt was bald. Seeing this made my cock get even harder. I decided to wait and see how things developed, hoping that things was going the way I suspected.

Pat and Terry continued kissing, with Terry running his hand all over Pats chest from time to time pinching her nipples. Pats legs was apart which allow me to have the perfect view of her cunt. The effect of what Terry was doing to her got to Pat and she started to play with her pussy using her left hand. With her right she started rubbing Terry's cock through his trousers. The heel of her feet she used to massage my rock hard cock. After a few minutes of this I started to rub my hands up and down Pats legs making my way slowly up to her cunt. As I reached to the top of her legs, Pat removed her hand from her swollen clit and taking my hand placed it on her pussy opening her legs as wide as she could. I started playing with her pussy, first rubbing both sides of the clit before moving on to it. Pat by now was moaning softly. Terry was at this stage sucking on her erected nipples.

After playing with Pats cunt for a while, I inserted first one then two finger into her cunt and finger fucked her for a while. Her moaning was getting louder all time. Next I started to kiss her from her toes all the way up her legs slowly inching my way to her fat juicy pussy. Having arrived at my goal I breathed in deeply enjoying the smell of a wet lubricated cunt. Slowly, I kissed my way around her outer lips, paying attention to the area between her cunt and anus, before taking her erected clit in my mouth. At this Pat raised her ass off of the settee, pushing her pussy into my face. I alternated between sucking her clit and sticking my tongue as deep as I could into her pussy. I love the taste of her pussy. When I was paying attention to her clit, I alternated between licking and sucking it, whilst at the same time, finger fucking her. This carried on for about ten minutes. Pat started to move her hips grinding her pussy against my face.

"Oh fuck, I am cumming" she cried, "Suck my cunt Chris make me cum, make my pussy cum, now, now, now, yessssssssssssssssssssss, god, Oh god , yes, yes yesssssssssssssssssssssssss, it's Cumming, aaaahhhhhhhh."

Pat braced herself on her shoulders and feet, pulling my face into her pussy as she came. "Fuck me now "she said, "somebody fuck me." Terry, told her to get on her hands and knees with her head in my lap. Pat did this. Terry then got being her, inserting his hard cock into her cunt. When he was in as deep as he could, Terry stayed still for a while savouring the feeling for a short while before he began to fucked. While Terry was fucking her she took my, by now close to bursting cock in her mouth and gave me one of the best blow job I have every had. Terry was first to cum. He pulled out of Pat shooting his cum all over ass and back. Pat carried on sucking on my cock, taking it deep into her throat then pulling it out and sucking on the knob, then back into her throat. As my orgasm begin to boil up she took my balls in her left hand and started to play with them. In her right had she had hold of my dick jacking me off at the same time sucking on the head of it. As I came she took the head of my cock into her mouth and kept it clamp shut until I finished cumming. She them swallow all of my cum.

After a short rest period Terry said goodnight and went up to bed. Taking this to indicated that this was the end of the night I got up and prepared to go to bed, feeling a bit disappointed that I did not get the chance to feel my cock deep in Pats cunt. "Where are you off to" ask Pat? You and Terry are off to bed" I said, so I am off to bed as well."

"No you are not" replied Pat," we have not finished yet."

"Oh" I respond, "with Terry going off to bed, I thought that the night was over. "No" she replied, Terry has gone off to bed so we two can be together. Terry knew that I wanted you to fuck me, so he arranged the evening for my benefit. Lets not waste anymore time, come with me. With that Pat got up and led me upstairs into one of the bedrooms. On entering the bedroom, Pat and I completely stripped off and got on the bed. "Sit at the bottom of the bed" she instructed. I did as she requested

Pat then spread her legs wide so that I could see right up her cunt. Using her right hand she then started to tease her clit with little circular motions. With her left hand she started to play with her breast, caressing and pinching her nipples. Sliding two finger of her right hand into her pussy she started to work them in and out. In no time at all she started to breathe heavy. I started to play with my cock which was beginning to rise to the occasion. Don't cum she said, I want you to save it for me. This went on for about five minutes when her orgasm started to build up, "Watch me cum" she said," watch my pussy spasm, I'm cumming, yes, yes, Oh God, its so sweet, it's cumming, yeah, yes,ohhhhhhh, yes, nowwwww, yesssssssssssssssssssssssss."

The sight of Pat cumming nearly pushed me over the top as well. I only just managed to stop myself in time. "God that was good" said Pat having calm down a bit. Looking at my hard cock, Pat said, we better take care of that, don't you think. With that Pat spread her leg wide and said "Fuck the ass of me." Moving up Pats body I took her tits in my mouth and started to suck on them. Pat took hold of my cock and after stroking up and down her crack a few times inserted it into the entrance to her cunt. I slowly slid my dick up her as far as I could go. "Keep still for a while" pat said, "I want to savour the feeling of your hard black cock deep in my cunt, I wanted this from the first morning we met." I kept still, enjoying the sensation. Pat pussy was hot and very wet from her last orgasm. I braced up on my hands and looked between our bodies at my cock deep in her cunt. Pat started to tighten and relax he pussy muscle which felt like a nother hand milking my cock. We stayed in this position for about two minutes before Pat asked me to start fucking her. I started to move in and out of her cunt with long slow movements watching my cock sliding in and out of that sweet fat pussy. Her cunt lips going in with every in stroke and coming out with every withdrawal. Pat wrapped her leg around my back and started to move in unison with me.. "That's it" said Pat, "fuck me nice and slow, push your hard cock deep into my pussy. I want you to make me cum." We fucked for about twenty minutes in this fashion, me pushing in and out alternation with circular movements, pats moving her hips in time with me.

Gradually we started to speed up as we could feel our orgasms beginning to build up. "Come on baby," said Pat, "give it to me, fuck me hard, I can feel your cock deep in me, I want to cum all over your hard black cock. I want to feel you cumming in me. By now I was really pumping into her.Yes baby, fuck me, fuck my cunt, harder, harder. I started to fuck into her as hard as I could, the bed was creaking and complaining of the treatment it was getting. Pat by now was crying out loud enough for anyone in the house to hear.

Oooooooooohhhhhhh god, cried pat, oh yes, you fuck me so good, its so sweet. I could feel Pats cunt muscles tightening and relaxing as my dick ploughed into her. Oh! oh! ooooooohhhh god, ooooohhhhh Chris, fuck me, fuck me, I'm cumming, fuck it to me, give it to me, make me cum, fuck my pussy, fuck me, I'm cumming, now, now, yes, yes, oh Jesus Christ, yeeeeesssssssssssss. Pat pussy muscles clamped on to me cock as she came holding me in place. I carried on pumping into her for another two minutes or so before my orgasm burst. I braced up upon my hands and toes as I came. My body was locked into position by one of the biggest orgasm I have ever had. As I shot my cum deep into Pats pussy, she wrapped her arms and legs around me and kept me in her. We stayed tied together for a short period. Me still on top of Pat with my dick slowly softening imprisoned by her muscles. Eventually I got of Pat and cuddling up together started kissing and playing with each other.

After about twenty minutes I got another hard on. This time Pat straddled me, fed my cock into to her pussy and proceeded to fuck me to another orgasm giving herself another two in the process. During this session Terry came into the room. He had heard us fucking and Pat cumming. This turned him on so much that he decided to join us. We positioned ourselves on the bed so that Pat could continue fucking me and terry could fuck her from behind up the ass.

Eventually we was too tired to carry on. Pat and Terry went off to bed and I slept like a lamb. Pat brought me breakfast in bed later that morning. We had another fuck which lasted for about twenty minutes. Terry had already gone on duty. As I was not on Duty that Sunday, I took Pat to collect her children from their Aunty. On the way there we got talking about events the night before which resulted in us both getting horny and having to stopped in a wooded area where I sucked her cunt to an orgasm before fucking her in the back of the car.

Over the next eighteen month, I continued to fuck Pat on a regular basis. Sometime Terry would join us. I couldn't get enough of her and took every opportunity to get between her legs. This lasted until Terry was posted to Germany. We had one final fantastic Weekend before they flew out to Germany. The girls went to stay with their Grand parents, which left the way clear for a weekend of sex.

I have now lost touch with Pat & Terry, but I will never forget Pat and one of the sweetest pussy I have had the pleasure to fuck.