Sharing a Moment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was deeply aroused now but still confused. It felt weird being so turned on in front of her best friends, but she was so relaxed with them both, so safe. Knowing Alex was fine about it made her more excited than frightened, more brave than ashamed. She felt her barriers crumbling and a sense of wild excitement filled her with a rush she'd long forgotten.

She pulled Alex closer and without any more hesitation took him into her mouth.

"Holy shit!" said John, almost to himself.

She started sucking gently at first and John thought she looked really good at it. She was moaning a little, her hand stroking Alex's length in between the bobbing of her head.

Denise and John were mesmerized watching her work up and down on Alex's shaft. After a short while Melissa was ready to move things up a gear.

She withdrew him from her mouth and paused, taking time to look him in the eye. Ever so slowly she slid inch after inch of Alex's thick cock into her mouth until she'd swallowed his whole length. John was amazed how she kept eye contact with her husband whilst doing this.

Alex let out a gentle groan as she slowly withdrew him again and she gasped for breath. A string of spit clung tentatively from his exposed glans to her lips.

"Do that again!" said Denise as if it were some kind of magic trick.

Secretly Melissa felt a thrill that her friends were enjoying watching her do this. It was so frighteningly naughty but she was loving it. Her cheeks flushed, hot and red.

Once again she slowly slid his length between her wet, full lips until they were touching his pubic bone. This time she went one step further and slid her tongue out a little, licking his balls whilst her mouth was stuffed full of his engorging cock. She was suppressing her gag reflex amazingly well. After a few seconds she came back up for air and slowly stroked his shaft, now wet with her saliva.

"Fuuuuuck!" Denise and John almost said in unison.

This made everyone chuckle a little.

"Jesus Denise, you need to learn that!" said John in awe.

Denise laughed it off. She noticed how much larger Alex's cock now was.

"You're not kidding babe, are you? He is a grower," said Denise smiling. He was a good inch longer and definitely looked thicker, closer in size now to John. She noticed the slight upward curve of his penis and wondered if that made it better at hitting Melissa's g-spot. She wondered how it would feel inside her.

"Melissa, can you have a chat about that skill with Denise please?" John was smiling at her but he was clearly not giving up on the idea.

"I can see why Denise might struggle, to be fair," Melissa said dryly.

There was a moment silence as everyone watched each other expectantly. The women continued to stroke their men absent-mindedly.

Alex broke the silence.

"Well, we've seen Melissa's oral skills... how about we see what Denise can do with that monster!" He grinned at his pal with the last comment.

Alex didn't feel attracted to John but he could appreciate that his dick was impressive. For a moment he wondered what Melissa would look like riding on something so big. He shook the thought from his mind as best he could.

"Yeah it only seems fair, Denise!" chirped Melissa downing some more prosecco with one hand while her other was still curled around her husband's cock. Her voice shook Alex out of his daydream. "I wanna see what you do to get him at his full potential. So to speak!" she giggled.

Secretly she was waiting impatiently to see John fill Denise's mouth. She wanted to see how much of it Denise could take and she bet she could manage more. This thought took her by surprise. How could she think like this? She loved her husband and no other man could make her happy like him... but the thought of struggling to swallow John's huge cock made her wet. She couldn't help herself.

For his part Alex was loving Melissa's unexpected hedonism and seeing her hair down like this was a huge turn on. They were in totally uncharted territory and his heart was pounding in anticipation.

"Go for it babe!" John said cheerfully. Frankly he couldn't wait to feel his wife's soft lips around him. He knew if she didn't freak out first this level of exhibitionism was going to drive her wild.

Denise grabbed a handful of his ass, and pulled him to her, and without hesitation started sucking on him vigorously. Not gently and sensual as Melissa had - hers was a more urgent raw sucking.

She stopped and looked him in the eyes. As she spoke she continued stroking his length.

"Do you like me sucking your big cock babe? You must be needing this so bad?" she said confidently.

"Mmm hmm. I love watching you suck me," he said, his attention focused purely on her now.

She began sucking him again, a bit slower this time, trying to force him as deep as she could manage. She could just about take half of his pulsing cock.

"I can't fit all of you in my mouth honey. You're just too big. God I love this big fucking cock of yours. The way you fill me up with it. My pussy is so wet right now..."

With that she raised up and knelt on the seating area. They adjusted a little and she resumed sucking on him. Her hand dipped under the water, traced down to her pussy and started stroking up and down her labia, one finger pushing deep between her lips.

"Hmm, I love playing with my wet little pussy for you. Nothing better than a big cock in my mouth and playing with my clit."

"Fuck," muttered Alex.

They both looked across to see Alex and Melissa had also shifted position. John was shocked and delighted to see what had taken place whilst his focus was on his wife. Alex was balls deep in Melissa's mouth. Her costume had been pulled down and her beautiful pale olive breasts were on full display. Alex grabbed at them hungrily and was pulling on her nipples which stood out like bullets.

More surprising though was how Melissa was sitting with her legs slightly spread and had pulled her bottoms to one side. Under the water they could make out her darker pussy lips and her fingers penetrating herself.

Denise and John stopped to watch their friends pleasuring each other. Suddenly Melissa stopped sucking her husband, looked up and barked,

"Fucking hell, Denise, don't stop talking!" She turned back to look at Alex.

"I want your cock in me now," she commanded him.

To the shock and delight of her friends and her husband she climbed out, pulled off her bikini briefs, tossed them aside and dropped onto all fours beside the tub. Alex stood frozen for a second, gazing at his wife's pretty brown and pink lips displayed for all to see, and then vaulted out of the tub and pushed himself inside her soaking wet pussy with one firm thrust. He started fucking her hard and fast whilst Melissa began playing with her clit. Face flushed, body rocking, Melissa raised her head and looked directly at her friends.

Denise and John shared a wide-eyed look, then John laughed "See that honey? I'm not the only one that gets turned on by your filthy mouth!" They both grinned before Denise dipped her head and almost gagged on him.

"Mmm hmm, she likes it doesn't she honey?" Denise mumbled around her mouthful of cock.

Denise and Melissa locked eyes. Melissa couldn't believe this was happening, that she was doing this, and it was the wildest experience she'd ever had.

"Oh, yes. Yessss..." she moaned, her body shaking from the pounding of Alex behind her.

"Do you like how she plays with her pussy babe? Can you see her pinkness inside? Isn't that hot?" Denise asked. She knew Melissa could hear her. She looked up at John.

Melissa angled her body up so that Alex was able to reach her breasts. He took his fingers and put them in her mouth. She greedily sucked on them.

"Mmm, I bet you'd like to see her sucking your cock like that wouldn't you? Do you think she could fit all of you in that pretty little mouth of hers?" Denise teased him.

"Holy fuck Denise!" gasped John.

Denise turned to Alex now. She looked Alex in the eye as she pumped her husband hard, her hand wet with her spit.

"Would you like that Alex? Would you like to see your wife try to swallow this huge cock like a dirty slut?"

"Yes, oh fuck yes I would!" gasped Alex.

He looked down at his gorgeous wife a little guiltily but she had an almost beatific smile on her face. He wondered if she had been thinking the same.

"Oh, God Denise, I'm nearly done," panted John.

She sat back and started playing with her breasts.

"Come on then. Cover my face with cum. I want your cum on me. Give me your cum!" she pleaded with him. Her hands squeezed her breasts and pulled hard on her nipples.

"Uggghhh FUUUCK!!" John yelled through gritted teeth as a huge stream of cum leapt from him onto her face. He covered her mouth and kept on coming until he coated her neck and breasts.

Denise licked her lips free of his cum and swallowed it.

"Have you ever let him come on your face before?" Denise called over to Melissa. "It's so slutty and dirty, I just fucking love it." She smiled, looking so naughty with cum over all her face and breasts.

"Would you like to come on her pretty face, Alex? Or how about you come on my face and John comes all over Melissa?" her fingers were between her legs playing with her pussy as she talked dirty to them.

"His cum is mine!" Melissa grinned at Denise, "but no he's never come on my face before."

She looked over her shoulder at Alex.

"Would you like to?" she asked him innocently.

"Are you kidding me?!" panted Alex. He could feel his climax growing.

In one motion she pulled herself off his cock and spun around, ready to receive his dick in her mouth. She hungrily swallowed his whole length again and again feeling him start to enlarge and throb in her mouth, sucking her pussy juices off him without hesitation.

"Open your mouth and give him something to aim for you nasty girl," John ordered Melissa in a commanding tone. Melissa pulled back, smiled up at Alex and obediently opened her mouth.

It turned Alex on to see her obey so quickly.

"Oh shit, baby. Shit I'm going to come!" he announced. He expected her to move his cock away from her mouth to shoot onto her breasts or stomach but not this time. His eyes widened and his breath grew heavier. Was she really going to let him come like this?

"Give me your cum," she said in a sultry voice, pumping his cock hard and fast in her fist. "I want it all".

Alex could hold on no longer.

He erupted into her waiting mouth, cum filling her and spilling out onto her chin. He came again and again. Her instinct was to swallow to prevent herself choking as he continued to erupt into her gaping mouth.

Alex felt like his eyes were going to pop out of his head seeing his beautiful sweet wife swallow not only for the first time, but in front of their closest friends, too!

As his orgasm continued she swallowed until he was spent. When it was clear he was finished she pulled him closer and licked and sucked his cock clean. He felt like his whole body was orgasming. He jerked uncontrollably and gasped and watched spellbound as his wife licked him clean whilst across the tub a cum covered Denise was playing with her pussy.

"Ooh...ohh shit" he heard Denise growl, "Fuck! Fuuuck!!" Her orgasm exploded from her clit throughout her body. Her heaving chest flushed a radiant red as she continued touching herself. John moved in closer and grabbed hold of her breasts firmly from behind as she flicked her clit fast and furiously.

Her words were lost and all she could manage now was a guttural deep groan.

This tipped Melissa over the edge — she couldn't take anymore, she needed her own release.

She fell back on her elbows and spread her legs wide, completely exposing herself to John and Denise. John looked on longingly as her dark pussy opened up like a flower to reveal her secret inner pink flesh.

"Fuck," he said out loud.

"It's beautiful isn't it?" Alex mumbled to John, still overwhelmed by his orgasm. Even if he'd wanted to stop his wife exposing herself like this he couldn't. He was simply too exhausted.

Melissa took two fingers, sucked on them, and then plunged them inside her wet folds in one firm movement.

Groaning heavily she pushed into herself until her fingers could reach no deeper. She pulled them out, played with her clit for a moment and thrust them inside again. Again she let out a little moan.

Her hand moved faster, slapped against her smooth, slick pussy as she pleasured herself. With her other hand she kneaded her breasts and pulled hard on her nipples.

"I wish I had a cock right now," she moaned.

"I bet both the boys would love to help you but..." Denise comically waved Johns soft penis at her.

Melissa giggled, but the idea of John's huge cock thrusting inside her as his wife and her husband watched flooded into her mind. She flushed at the thought and arched involuntarily.

Denise didn't miss her friend's reaction.

"Mmm, I think she likes the idea of John's big fat cock in her Alex. Do you like that idea? Want to see your pretty, innocent wife impaled on his huge dick?" purred Denise. She winked at Alex and he thought she was just playing with them to turn Melissa on more.

"Holy fuck Denise. I...I dunno. That sounds really hot though," Alex said cooly, but he was so excited by the idea he felt a stirring in his penis already. If she kept this up her words might lead them to a place they'd all never been before.

He looked at his wife. "Do you like that idea, honey? You want John to fill you up with his huge cock?" Alex stroked her dark hair as he spoke.

"Mmm hmmm, maybe..." Her cheeks flushed red and so did her chest.

"Oh god, Alex, lick me please..." she said, and pulled him down towards her pussy.

He obediently started flicking his tongue across her clit as her fingers pounded into herself.

Alex knew his wife was going to come any moment, and he was frightened to let her climax out loud for fear they would be overheard and reported to hotel management. He thought about offering his cock to suck but it really wasn't ready yet.

He slid three fingers into her mouth and she started sucking on them gasping for her breath as she did. Then it hit her.

"MMMMMMMNNNFFF!!!"

Her body tensed and she gripped hard on his leg, clawing at him as her climax exploded through her. She rode wave after wave of orgasm as her fingers pounded furiously into her pussy.

Denise and John watched, fascinated with her climax. Denise had never before watched another woman come in real life and she knew she had never experienced an orgasm that lasted so long.

Melissa finally collapsed, exhausted and Alex took his fingers from her mouth. She cuddled up against him, panting hard, and then seemed to recall where she was. Suddenly vulnerable, she closed her legs, rolling them to one side.

"It's a little to late to act all prim and proper now!" John laughed at her. He was amazed at what he had just seen and felt a tinge of sadness when she closed her legs and turned away. He wished nobody had even joked about him fucking her. It was all he could think of now.

The guys picked up some towels and passed them to the girls to wipe themselves down before submerging back into the tub.

They all sat quietly cuddled up with their respective partners, recovering and taking in what had just happened. Alex finally broke the silence.

"Well that was pretty bloody amazing!"

"Bloody hell, Denise, that's one dirty mind you have on you!" he continued.

"I've always said it's her best asset, mate" John said, beaming with pride.

With that the tub erupted with laughter and chatter about how amazing and horny it had been. Another round of bubbly was poured by Denise. Nobody bothered to dress and Alex enjoyed the look of Denise's breasts swaying as she moved around filing glasses.

John noticed and smiled at his friend. He was starting to formulate ideas to see how far he could push this situation. Knowing his pal so well he suspected he was, too.

"Here's to a fun weekend!" said John.

"Let's hope it's just getting started!" Alex joked.

They all laughed together and secretly all of them were wondering if this would become more than just the one special moment they shared.

A new door had been opened by them all.

Where it would lead they were yet to find out.