Sharing a Room Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pjhale121
pjhale121
297 Followers

"Ready now, slut?" my wife asked.

"Yes, ma'am," Terri submissively responded.

"Okay, then. Do it, stud," she instructed Ron. As his prick popped free, a huge flood of mingled cum poured out of her gaping cunt. Loudly, Terri began the clean-up process, slurping and licking, trying not to lose a single drop. She licked across Lisa's exposed asshole to catch the farthest reaching drips and sucked her cunt lips to capture the glistening dew lingering there. Ron patiently waited through this process until Terri got to him and sucked the sticky goo dangling from the head. Then she engulfed the whole deflating pole to make sure she sucked it clean.

We all watched in satiated pleasure as she did the duty.

As she finished, I roused, mumbling my intention to shower away the residue from my earlier excursion into Terri's backside.

"Why don't you two lovebirds go cuddle on the other bed," my bride granted them permission to move. They seemed lost without firm direction from us but their expressions showed such desire for each other. They stared at one another with goofy grins on their faces and appeared on the verge of breaking out into giggles, they were so delighted with themselves and the day's events.

Wordlessly, like young lovers on a spring day, they shifted to the other bed and cuddled as if they had just shared the most private, intimate and tender moments with each other. So beautiful, so obviously in love.

"You okay if I shower?" I confirmed with the joy of my life who was laying on the tornado-struck disaster of our bed. She was the very picture of debauchery. Her well-worked sex was still engorged, gaping open and glistening brightly between her open legs. Her full, ripe body glowed with the aura of erotic satisfaction that only a woman fully satisfied gives off.

"I don't think I could move if I wanted to. Not sure I could even close my legs, let alone stand," she smiled at me warmly. "You go shower; he needs some extra cleaning before the rest of the day," she wrinkled her nose a bit but softened the statement with a smile in her eyes.

"I love you more than anything, you know," I grinned back.

"You proved it today," she replied.

pjhale121
pjhale121
297 Followers
12