Sharing a Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked up at me with her blue eyes and smiled. She kept on going. Soon I could feel my the tension in my balls. I couldn't stand it any longer.

"Ah shit," I groaned, as I felt cum pulsate out of my penis. Katherine gulped and swallowed every last drop, and finally withdrew her mouth from my cock. She opened her mouth to show my cum on her tongue, and then swallowed, cleaning her mouth with her tongue.

She smiled. "You taste pretty good," she said.

"Thanks," I replied. I eyed her pussy and decided I had better return the favor. "I think it's my turn," I said. I got up and told her to lie down on the bed, which she did eagerly.

I wasn't exactly sure how I'd get her off, but I decided to give it my best shot. I gently pushed her legs apart and she obliged by spreading them a little further so I could have better access to her pussy.

I decided to start by licking her pussy and her entire vaginal area like an ice cream cone. I slowly and gently began dragging my tongue all over, across her labia and clitoris, in a back and forth rhythm.

After half a minute, Katherine was moaning, and soon I could feel her pushing her pussy against my face. I decided to become a little more aggressive and so I shoved my entire face into her pussy in a single instant. My tongue slid into her depths and I nudged her opening with my nose.

Katherine gasped and sighed. My eyes flickered up to watch her expression and I saw she was kneading her breasts with both hands and gently rocking. I pushed my face in even further and changed techniques often, applying pressure, then relaxing, or licking up and down, then side to side, and then with my tongue flickering in and out of her mouth.

Katherine's pussy actually tasted pretty sweet. I wasn't sure if I'd like the taste, but I did, and I was surprised and pleased to find out what she tasted like.

I could feel my limp cock rapidly becoming erect, and after a few minutes, I could feel it fully extended, begging for attention. Not long after that, Katherine cried out, "I'm going to cum!"

I figured if she could swallow mine, I could take hers, so I kept my mouth on her pussy, and increased the speed of my licking. Katherine screamed, and I felt her pussy contract and her juices spill out onto my tongue. I eagerly lapped her up, and swallowed again and again.

Finally, I pulled my mouth off of her pussy.

"Ron," she gasped, "That was the most incredible orgasm I've ever had...oh my God, Ron, that felt so good!" She kept panting and smiling, trying to recover her breath.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it," I said. "I've never gone down on a woman before, but that was a lot of fun."

As I stood up, Katherine eyed my fully erect cock.

"Ron, I want you to fuck me," she said. "What?" I asked in surprise. "What about protection?"

"I have a confession to make," she said. "I'm on birth control. Just in case. My mother insists."

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yes," she said firmly. "Ron, you're my first. I want to lose my virginity to you. You're the nicest and greatest guy I've ever met."

"I've been fantasizing about this, but I never dreamed it would happen," I said, as I came closer. "Do you really want to..."

"Ron, FUCK ME! Please, fuck me!" she practically screamed. I could see the joyous anticipation on her face. So, with a wide smile, I consented.

I walked over to the side of the bed and laid down beside her. She moved over to make room and looked into my eyes. I wrapped my hands around her back and pulled her closer, pulling her beautiful, perky breasts into my chest.

She gazed into my eyes and moved her head closer, and suddenly she lunged for my mouth, and we engaged in a passionate kiss. I felt her tongue across my lips and opened my mouth to let her in. After a minute I broke off and asked her, "Are you ready?"

"Yes," she said, with a wide, joyous smile. So I got on top of her and moved my cock, positioning it at the entrance to her pussy, and rubbing it up and down her genital area. "What are you waiting for?" she asked impatiently.

"Nothing," I answered. "Here we go." I began to slide my cock inside of her pussy. It was warm and inviting, and it was also tight. It kept getting tighter as I pushed inwards. Suddenly, I felt a light obstruction on my cock. I looked straight into her eyes, waiting for some kind of signal, and she finally said, "Go ahead. Fuck me hard."

So I moved back, and then, in one bold stroke, forcefully thrust my penis into her pussy as far as I could go. I could feel what was left of her hymen breaking as the entire length of my shaft smoothly slid into her depths. Katherine wailed, a mix of pain and pleasure.

"Did it hurt?" I asked, somewhat concerned, and wondering.

"I'm fine. Keep going," she answered.

I began sliding in and out of her in bold strokes, my cock forcefully slamming into her pussy as I increased the speed and the pace of our lovemaking. Soon Katherine was eagerly thrusting her hips in rhythm with me, engulfing my cock in a warm, slick, and sensuous paradise.

My balls slapped against Katherine's pussy as I continued to forcefully move in and out. Katherine was now squealing and moaning in pleasure. I closed my eyes and felt the surge of energy flowing between us. I was incredibly hot.

I moved in to kiss Katherine and felt her respond to my mouth as we French kissed. She dug her legs into the sheets and I grasped her breasts in my hands, kneading them, massing them, and feeling them.

I could feel myself almost ready to cum, and so I slowed down just enough to make sure I didn't shoot before Katherine climaxed. Then I increased my speed and began to forcefully fuck her pussy as hard as I could. I could feel the sweat dripping off my forehead as I pounded her over and over again, still squeezing her breasts.

I could feel myself on the verge of cumming again and I was just slowing down again when Katherine suddenly began to scream, "OH MY GOD....I'M CUMMING! FUCK ME RON! DON'T STOP!"

I didn't need any further encouragement, and I could feel my legs turning to rubber as I picked up speed again. My balls contracted and I could feel the cum rushing up my shaft, just as Katherine's pussy contracted and a flood of juices spilled out all over my cock.

I panted and gasped for air as burst after burst of white, creamy jism shot from my cock into her pussy. "I'm cumming...fuck yes," I groaned. It was an even longer orgasm than the blowjob I'd just had earlier. My penis pulsated over and over as our juices mixed.

As Katherine had been cumming, she had removed her hands from the bed and had wrapped them tightly around my back, pulling me in even further.

After we had both finished our orgasms, we engaged in a long, passionate kiss, and I slowly removed my cock from her pussy.

"That was wonderful," Katherine said in a dreamy voice. "You fulfilled my fantasy."

"I love you, Katherine," I said, as I snuggled against her body. "You gave my cock the ultimate pleasure."

She smiled and put her head on my shoulder, and we rested quietly for a couple hours, until finally we actually started getting ready for bed. Except Katherine didn't bother to use the rollaway any longer – she climbed into the bed naked to sleep alongside of me.

As I drifted off to sleep I could only contemplate what the future of this vacation would bring, but I knew one thing – we would definitely be making love again.

12