Sharing An Actual Sexperience

Story Info
A male dominant shares a real experience.
1.4k words
4
12.9k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her: I'm too sore to have sex.

Me: That's too bad. I'm still going to build you up but you will be too sore for me to satisfy you.

I wrapped my fingers firmly around her throat. She closed her eyes and tilted her head back as I slowly cut off her flow of oxygen. I held tight until her hips began to buck then released the pressure. I let her get a few gasps of air before taking away her breathing again. She wrapped her legs around my calf to try to press her pussy up against my thigh.

Me: It's too bad you are so sore. You seem really horny.

She let out a moan and pressed against me as I gripped her throat tighter. I slid down the bed and moved between her already parted legs. I kissed her thigh near the knee and began to work my way down. As I got closer I began to gently massage my tongue against her soft skin. She thrust her eager pussy into the air.

Her: Please...

She was already so soaked that her juices had begun to drip down into the crack of her ass. I moved close and quietly let her feel my hot breath on her clit. She lifted off the bed again and let out a moan. She was ready but it wasn't her choice. I ran my finger along her wet slit to fully open her pussy. She tried to press her pussy against my finger but I pulled away. I wanted her to feel how empty she is without me inside of her. As she settled down I put my middle finger against her slit. My fingertip was covered in her juices.

Me: Taste it.

Only the tip was wet but she sucked in the entire finger. Good girl. I rewarded her by pulled my finger from her mouth and sliding it one knuckle keep into her pussy. She let out a deep moan as I worked it against her g-spot. She was trying to hold still but not having much success.

Her: (quietly) Please push your finger inside of me.

Me: Hmm? I can't hear you.

Her: (louder) I want your whole finger inside of me.

Me: How am I supposed to hear you when you whisper? TELL me.

Her: (yelling) PLEASE PUSH YOUR FI -- AHHHHHHHH!!!

She screamed loudly as I thrust my finger all the way inside of her. The sound of me working her pussy was loud but becoming overpowered by her breathing. I pulled my finger back.

Me: It's a shame that you are too sore for anything more from me.

Her: No. Please. I take it back.

I worked a second finger against her opening but only pressed enough to let her understand how badly she wanted it. She whined helplessly about wanting it but I wanted to her her beg.

Me: If you weren't serious about being too sore then how am I supposed to know you are serious about taking it back?

Her: I don't know.

Me: I don't want to hurt your fragile little body.

Her: You won't. Please.

Her voice was becoming quieter. It was beginning to take her longer to answer questions. She was beginning to fall deeper into submission. I slid my two fingers into her and she let out another moan. As I began to massage deep inside of her pussy I could feel and hear an orgasm building up inside of her. I slipped a third finger into her and began to finger her harder. As her breathing increased I began to finger her harder and faster. She was getting close. I grabbed her ass with my other hand to stabilize her so I could work her pussy even harder but her breathing plateaued. She might have been too sore. It didn't come.

Her: Slower.

Me: If your little pussy can't even handle my fingers then how are you supposed to be able to pleasure me?

Silence. I slowed the pace of my fingers and pulled them out of her.

Me: I told you that you were too sore for my fingers but you didn't listen. Am I going to have to punish you?

She stayed silent but I could see from the expression on her face that the idea was arousing her.

Me: Turn over.

I grabbed her by the arm and rolled her onto her stomach. I grabbed her at the hip and pulled her ass into the air then placed a pillow underneath her to keep her ass in the air. I pulled my hand back and laid it hard against the sensitive part of her lower ass. She let out a yelp as it connected. Before she could have time to recover I smacked her other cheek. She held her ass up in the air so I held my hand back then gently touched the sweet spot she was expecting me to hit. She flinched from the anticipation. I alternated my timing and the force of her punishment so she would have trouble predicting what was next.

Me: I told you that you were too sore.

Her: (silence)

Me: What will it take for you to learn your lesson?

Her: I don't know.

I alternated sides of her ass as I swatted her again and again. She was no longer holding her ass out for me but instead was trying to move against the pillow to protect her from the blows. I grabbed another pillow and put it under her to keep her from moving. As I spanked her again and again she buried her face into the pillow. She stopped flinching so much but instead started to let out quiet muffled whimpers as she accepted her punishment.

Me: Have you had enough?

Her: (muffled quietly) I don't know.

Me: Tell me.

Her: (muffled, crying) I don't know.

I realized by her inability to answer my simple questions that she had drifted into another state of mind. The fact that she sounded like she was crying concerned me so I wanted assurance that it was still a healthy experience for her.

Me: How am I supposed to hear you if you talk into a pillow?

I took it away. She was crying and laid there silently.

Me: Look at me.

She did briefly before closing her eyes and pressing her face into the bed again. She looked deeply submissive but nothing to indicate that I had gone too far. I reached for her pussy and touched it lightly with my finger. She flinched a little expecting more punishment but settled quickly when she realized it was over. I placed the tip of my cock against her soaked pussy. She moaned as she tried to lean back against it. She couldn't work it in on her own.

Me: Your pussy is too small for my cock. I don't want to hurt you.

Her: No. Please. I want it.

Me: Beg for it.

Her: I want you to push your cock all the way inside me.

Me: Louder.

Her: I want you to fill my pussy with your cock!

Me: LOUDER!

Her: I WANT YOU DEEP - AHHHHHHH

I thrust it all the way inside of her in one stroke. After letting her adjust for a few seconds I began to pump into her with single hard deep thrusts. She screamed loudly each time I pounded inside of her. I propped my upper body up with my arms and stopped. She began trying to fuck from underneath me but was frustrated by her lack of success.

Her: Please fuck me!

She was loud enough that I wasn't going to have to make her repeat herself. I grabbed her by the hair and she screamed loudly as I pounded deep inside of her. I pressed her head down into the bed as I fucked in and out of her. I was started to approach climax. I grabbed her by the hair again and pulled her head up near me.

Me: I'm going to cum inside of you.

Her: I want your cum deep inside of me!

Me: Beg for it.

Her: Please cum deep inside of me! I want to feel all of it deep inside of my pussy!

I let out a loud, deep moan as my cock erupted inside of her. I continued fucking as every drop of my warm load filled her pussy. I gave a few final thrusts before giving her a kiss and collapsing on her. We laid there for a few minutes in a surreal state as we regained a sense of our surroundings then cleaned up quickly and went out for lunch at a nice restaurant. I loved that nobody in the restaurant had any idea that the cute, innocent couple eating next to them had been having rough, dirty sex less than twenty minutes earlier.