Sharing Black Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Knock Knock” I heard Big Momma say on the outside of the door. She opened the door and Black hid his head under the blanket.

“Baby I just wanted to say a few things to you then I will leave you alone.” I laughed and patted Black on the head which was still unter the covers licking on my nipples.

“Sure Big Momma”.

“Well thank you for starting dinner for me and I’ll finish up.” she started. “Mrs. Michaels said that they will be here at around 6:00 and she will bring the cobbler.” “Ok Big Momma”

“Oh and another thing” she continued, “Mrs. Michaels and I will need to talk to the two of you after dinner tonight so don‘t make any plans.” she said and threw Black’s underwear and belt into the room. She closed the door and left.

“My momma would have shot us both if she caught us in bed.” he laughed.

“Did she just throw my draws and belt in here?” he laughed. I looked at him and laughed too.

“I wonder what she has to talk to us about.” he questioned.

“What you think?”

“I don’t know but well soon find out.”

6:22p.m. (Dinner Table)

We cleaned up for dinner and came downstairs. Mrs. Michaels, her husband and their 12 year old son was already there. We walked in the room where everyone was and started blushing at the way everyone was looking at us.

“Tyrell you sit there and I will start serving the dinner.” Big Momma said pointing at the chair next to the one I sat in, right across from the Michaels. Big Momma nodded her head towards my seat and I went and quickly took my place. I played with my nails under the table to keep from looking at the family around the table.

“So, how long have you and Tyrell been dating?” Mr. Michaels asked.

Mr. Michaels was a tall slender man with a bright complexion. Black didn’t look nothing like his father but his little brother Terrance did. The exact replica.

“Uumm about 3 months” Black answered for me.

“How come this is the first time we seen her?” he questioned him.

“I don’t know.” he replied and looked at me. Big Momma brought in the turkey first. It was brown in all the right places.

“Do you need any help, Big Momma?” I jumped up and rushed past her without waiting for a reply. I wanted to avoid any more embarrassing grilling his parents had for me.

end of part 1