Sharing Black Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shy B
Shy B
3 Followers

TWON

6:15p.m. (Twons Jeep)

After practice I picked up Sarita. "So where we goin'?"

"As if you don't know already!" I turned into the Hill Top Inn and paid for three hours. We traveled hand in hand to room 223.

Once we entered the room I slammed the door and snatched off her shirt and skirt. I pushed her forcefully on the bed. "OOHH don't hurt, don't hurt me!" she begged playfully .

"It'll be too good to hurt baby! Now open those legs!!!" She spread her legs and I jumped out my pants. I slung my shirt over the T.V. and dove on top of her. We kissed for a minute then I straddled her chest and stuck my dick in her mouth.

"Now get me hard so I can fuck the shit outta you!"

She looked at me, "No problem, this is my specialty!" I know, I just smiled and watched her inhale my dick. While her tongue rolled over and around my dick I couldn't help but to think about Shauny and Black fuckin'. I know she fuckin' him, ain't no way she ain't. I remember the day I came over her house the day after I took Sarita to the drive in. She had enceintes burning, recently sprayed air freshener, and fear on her face. Not to mention his car was parked in her driveway all night for two nights in a row. I'mma get shit straight when I get home, that's fa show.

I felt Sarita pushing and hitting on my hip when I came back into reality. "WHAT!"

"You smoothering me!!" I had my whole stomach on top of her face grinding my dick down her throat. I laughed.

"My bad!!" I climbed down from her face and climbed between her fat thighs. I maneuvered my hips so that I could push my dick in her pussy. It was good. No condom to inhibit the feeling of her meaty pussy around my cock. "You luv this dick don't you!"

"Yeah, I luv this dick!" she returned "Ohh baby I luv this dick!"

"SSSS, yeah! This pussy's sweet!" I rolled my dick in and out of her hot pussy.

"Harder! Twon HARDER!!!" She screamed and ran her nails up the length of my back drawing blood. I slammed my meat inside her slippery walls as fast as I could and she wrapped her legs around my waist as she came. Her legs vibrated and relaxed and so did her breathing. Right after that my nut welled up. I rocked a few more pumps inside her then pulled out of her muff and sprayed her body with load after load of my nut.

"Now did I hurt you?"

"No, not-at-all!" She said and lifted up a drop of cum on her finger and sucked it off.

We took a shower and left the Inn. "You want something to drink?"

"Yeah get me some Hen!"

"Lush!" I laughed and pulled over in front of the liquor store. As I rounded the corner I saw Black's black Impala. I walked into the store and saw Ronda but not Black. I walked over towards her that's when I saw Floyd. Yeah, phase one has just begun.

"Wass up y'all!!" I gave Ronda and Floyd some dap.

"Yo dog, I got that shit you asked me for!" Floyd said.

"Excellent!!" We both looked at Ronda and saw her staring at us.

"Go get us some dranks!" Floyd told her, handed her a fifty, and smacked her on her ass as she turned around.

"Make it Hen!!" I yelled at her. "I sure miss hittin' that ass!" I said to myself.

Floyd and I finished our business and I got all the weed from in Black's car. Just as Floyd and I split it up between each other, Ronda came with the drinks. "Where Black?" I asked puttin' my half away and taking my drink.

"He at my house!"

"I ight, come on let me get some of that for old time sakes.!" she smiled and followed me to my car. I gave Sarita her Hen and told her to hit the rode.

"Wait fa me Floyd!" she called to him, he acknowledged and jumped in Black's car. We climbed into the back seat and I tore into her pussy like hungry predator over a fresh kill. I wasted no time at all pushing deep in her pussy. Damn she felt good. "OH Twon!" she cried. I haven't had this pussy in a long time and it's about time I made her remember who's boss.

"Who pussy is this!" I asked whipping it on her fast and deep.

"You know it's yo pussy, always have been!" she returned. Being fresh outta Sarita's pussy it took me a while to cum but when I did...

"I'm finna cum, you gone cum with me?"

"I'm finna cum right now, SSSSSS AAAAHHHHH!!!" she moaned and wrapped her legs tight around my waist. Her pussy contractions sucked my nut out before I had a chance to pull out. I shot spray after spray of my seed into her vagina and almost killed over from the lose of strength.

"Damn girl, what you tryin' to do kill me with that good shit?" I rolled off her and pulled my pants up from my ankles. She smiled and pulled her underwear on and hopped out the Jeep.

"Call me sometime, the number's still the same!" Then she turned and got into Blacks car.

"Now to put the plan in to action!!" I called Black on his cell.

TYRELL

9:00p.m Ronda's house

"Yeah!" I answered my cell.

"Sup man, I got somma that fire herb, nigga, what you gone do?" Twon asked.

"Man Ronda got my ride dog" I said.

"Yeah dog, I seen her at the liquor store wit that nigga Floyd,"

"Floyd, who the fuck is Floyd."

"Nigga you know Floyd... he that mu fucka that tried to rob us at that party what's his name it threw on the West." The image of me pounding my fists in his face came flooding back.

"Fuck I left my shit in there dog!"

"Damn dog that's fucked up." I hung the phone up and started cursing them.

.

"Where the fuck you been." she came through the door reeking of weed and Hennessy. This bitch been drivin all around in my car drunk and high.

"Fuck that, where my keys?" I said seeing she had no pockets.

"Floyd is lockin' the doors for me." she said in a drunkin' slur.

"YOU GAVE THAT NIGGA MY KEYS, WHAT THE FUCK WRONG WITH YOU!!" I roared. I pushed Ronda's high ass on the couch and ran outside. I saw Floyd in my front seat rummaging through my shit.

"MUTHA FUCKA" I yelled and snatched his ass out my shit. My C.D. fell out his pocket as I swung and hit him in his jaw. "MUTHA FUCKA STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM MY SHIT!!" I roared and hit him again. It felt like my knuckles was breaking as I continued to slam my fists into his face.

Ronda came running out and pushed me off Floyd.

"Black stop!!" she screamed.

"STOP!!... THIS BITCH WAS STEALIN' MY SHIT" I huffed as I stepped over him. "Baby please don't hit him no more. Erica is calling the police. Please leave, you can come back when things cool off." Aaahhh hell naw this bitch got me fucked up.

"Don't worry bitch I ain't coming back tonight, or any other night for that matter!" I barked and picked up my keys.

I ran upstairs to get my shit out her closet. Ronda followed close behind.

"Baby please come back later and get this shit!"

"I'm finna get my shit now, RONDA!" I spat.

"Ahh naw MUTHA FUCKA, you ain't finna come up in here now after you did that shit." Erica barked as she continued to talk on the phone.

"Bitch I'm finna get my shit and leave."

"You aint finna get shit mutha fucka, all you need to do is get the fuck out!!!" "I pushed past her and opened the closet. She grab the back of my pants and started pullin' on them. I stood up and turned around.

"Bitch you better let my pants go!" I grabbed Erica's wrists and pulled them off my pants.

"GET THE FUCK OUT!!!" she screamed.

"YOU WASN'T SAYIN'SHIT LIKE THAT WHEN I WAS UP IN THAT YO PUSSY THIS MORNING!!" I spat my words at her face then continued to put my things into the book bag.

"You fucked my sister Black?" Ronda asked from the door way. I just looked back at her and laughed. Then the next thing you knew Erica's hands were swinging so fast and hit me right in the middle of my back.

"AHH BITCH" I said and before I knew it I hurled off and smacked Erica across her face. She hit the floor and bounced.

"BLACK, YOU BITCH, WHY YOU DO THAT!" Ronda screamed from the door. She ran across the room and belted me one right across the jaw. Damn three fights in 24 hours, how could one be so fuckin' lucky. My reflexes kicked in and I elbowed her right in the chest and she too fell hard to the floor. I grabbed the rest of my clothes and darted for the door.

When I entered the hall the other tenants were all standin' in their doorways. I rushed past them and threw my things in the car. As I passed Floyd on the ground to get in my car, I gave him one last good kick. I quickly started the car and sped off down the street. My fist was throbbing as I gripped the steering wheel as tight as I could. The fuck is going on, bitches be trippin. I pulled up at Motel 6 and got out.

"How much for the night?" I questioned the attendant.

"Single or double bed?"

"Single!"

"$60." he said.

"And how much for the week?"

"$400" he said. I didn't know how much I had in my account, cause I haven't been managing my money like I use to. I reached into my pocket and pulled out $120 and gave it to the attendant.

"I'mma need two nights." he took the money and gave me the key.

"Check out is at 1:00p.m." I took it, and went to my room and climbed into bed. My brain was whirlin' with thoughts that were very disturbin' so I just closed my eyes and prayed for sleep.

Day 5 10:04a.m. (Motel 6) Tuesday

I aint goin' to school like this. My face was all swollen and my hand was all busted up. I don't have football practice on Tuesdays or Thursdays so I guess I could skip one day to get myself together.

I reached into my pocket and found that I only had $687.44 in my pocket. I guess I'd better make this stretch. I hoped into the shower and changed my clothes. I'm hungry, I guess I'll go and get me something from the corner store. I walked around the corner and into the store. I grabbed a box of cookies, a bag of chips, and a liter of soda and went to the check out counter.

"That'll be $5.52 sir." she said. As I reached into my pocket to retrieve the money she started flirting.

"Oh baby you have the most sexy eyes I have ever seen on a man." she complemented. I looked up at her and her face went from a smile to a quick frown.

"What happened to your pretty face baby?" She's getting' a little to personal now so I said the first thing that popped into my mouth.

"Baby momma drama!" I said and handed her a twenty. She gave me my change and my bag and I left the store. I walked back to the motel and ate my breakfast. I watched some T.V. but that didn't keep me from thinking about LaJoria. She was so beautiful. Her light caramelly complexion, and her shoulder blade length thick brown hair, that's real, and her beautiful body. I couldn't help it but to remember how tight her pussy was when I first went in it. My dick got hard as I began to reminisce of our sexcapade. I flipped to the pron channel and rubbed my erection through my pants. On that thought I went to sleep for about 5 hours.

3:00p.m. (motel room)

I woke up the same way I went to sleep, with a stiffy. I pulled it out and start fisting it to get some relief but to no avail. Fuck this jacking shit, let me call Sarita.

"Hello?"

"What you doin?" I asked.

"Nothin"

"Feel like comin' over here?"

"What we finna do?" she asked.

"You know what I want." I responded.

"I ight, where you at!"

"I'm around the corner."

"Where around the corner?"

"The Motel 6, room 115. You comin"?" I questioned.

"Be there in ten." she said and hung up.

Knock, knock. I jumped off the bed and opened the door. Sarita was standing there in a short skirt and a form fitting shirt. I must admit she did look kinda good. Her hair was freshly braided to the back and her face was made up.

"Sup Sarita!" I said admiring her big ass as she walked in. I saw her looking at my face and I cautioned her before she even formed her lips to ask me shit.

"Don't even ask!" I fired at her. Silence.

"Why you here anyway?" she asked bein' nosy.

"Waitin' on you." I threw in.

"So..."

"So...?"

I jumped out my sweat pants and laid down on the bed. She took off her skirt and her shirt to reveal her matching bra and thongs. My dick started to rise at the sight of her semi naked body in front of me. I hope she don't think I'm finna fuck her. She crawled up the king size bed to my dick. She licked up the shaft of my full blown erection. Without further hesitation, she began suckin' it. I grabbed a handful of her hair with both hands and began to slowly fuck her face while she applied suction. She sucked my dick like a pro and I really enjoyed watching in amazement as my shaft slid in and out of her face. Sarita knew how to control her gag reflex 'cause she was the only girl I had that could deep throat Iceberg to the hilt without so much as a heave!

"Girl you know you got a pretty mouth." I laid down completely as she inhaled it. She was relentless and fuckin' sloppy mouthing my dick to the core. I had to laugh to my self when I saw her feverishly fingering herself.

"Fuck me Black!!?" she begged and returned her lips to the bottom of my shaft. What? "Naw, I'm finna cum in a minute keep suckin' it!" I told her.

"Please, I wanna fuck!"

"Bitch I said naw!" She sat up and said,

"If you are worried about protection I got a condom, I wanna cum too, please?!" she begged again.

"Naw, now come on I'm finna cum." She just sat there.

"Come on I'm loosin' the hard on." I told her and pulled on her neck.

Reluctantly she came and continued sucking my dick. I felt sorry for her and I reached behind her and started fingering her twat. My fingers vigorously flew over her clitoris. I guess it felt good cause as soon as I started doin' it she latched on to my dick and didn't let the suction loose. She had a series of orgasms on my fingers and her pussy drooled down my hand and arm. It disgusted me so much I almost didn't cum. When I did cum, I came violently in her mouth, and her tongue juiced my dick load down the back of her throat as she sucked on it like a pacifier. My dick snatched out of her mouth as I quickly jumped up and turned on the shower and hoped in. I washed my fingers, hands and arms first, TWICE, then I continued with my regular shower. I wrapped the towel around my waist and came out the bathroom.

"Jori's been looking for you." she said pulling up her skirt.

"Ah fa real," I couldn't take anything Sarita says at face value no more.

"Yep." she said and pulled her shirt over her head. She grabbed her purse and walked towards the door and asked,

"You want me to tell her where you are?" What the fuck she ask me that stupid shit for.

"Hell naw, if I wanted her to know I would've told her. And another thing if you tell her anyway I promise you, I will personally kick yo ass!!" I threatened.

"I ight, I ight!" she said and left. I got up and got dressed and left for my little job at the Pasta Place. I work there as an assistant manager every Monday through Thursday from 6 to 10.

The remainder of the week went just fine. I didn't see Ronda which was just fine with me. I saw LaJoria on Wednesday and she looked beautiful as always. I still didn't appreciate what she did to me that Sunday so I kept my distance, from what it seemed she did too.

6:00p.m. (After football practice) Friday

I just went straight to my car after showers and started it. Knock knock, Antwon rapped on the passenger window.

"You been distant nigga, wassup?" he said after he got in.

"Nigga I don't know fa real just feelin' me a weird vibe." I said and pounded the steerin' wheel.

"Well if you need yo nigga then you let him know I ight?"

"Yeah dog!" I smiled and gave up some dap. He started to get out the car but paused. "Yo dog before I forget, you still comin to the party tonight right?" I truly forgot about that party. I was just about to go to the motel and sleep since I didn't have to work tonight.

"Fa show, I'll be there!" He got out and slammed the door.

I drove to the motel and flopped on the bed. My cell phone rang, I hoped it was Jori.

"Hello?"

"Hello son!"

"Ma! Was sup!!!?" I asked disappointedly.

"Nothing I miss you son, when are you coming home?" she asked with hope in her voice. "I don't know ma, I have a lot of things to work out and get together. Plus you know me and yo' man don't get along no more!" I threw in.

"Baby please don't let this bring a wedge between you and your family son." I was silent. "Son, what's the matter?"

"Nothin' Ma I'm just tired that's all."

"Son I had another vision..." Aaaahhh shit here we go again with those damn visions. "What is it this time ma?" I questioned not really interested.

"Son I see you in jail."

"Jail Ma!!" she scared me.

"Yeah and there is something else I see."

"Lawd knows I hope I ain't dead."

"No son I see you with a baby... a boy!"

"A son ma, does he look like me?" I kidded.

"Son I know you're just joking but the child I saw did look like you!" she barked.

"Ma, Ma you know that all your visions don't always come true." I told her hoping this one wouldn't.

"Yeah you right son, well maybe I just miss you and I want you to come home, we all do!" she threw in. I fell silent again.

"I love you son," she said.

"I love you too Ma" I returned. "I got to go, I'm going to this party and I have to get ready for it."

"I thought you said you were tired son?" she questioned.

"I am but I promised some friends that I would go to this party so..."

"Oh did I tell you LaJoria called here for you Tuesday."

"Ah yeah? What did she want?"

"Nothing she was just concerned about you I guess and wanted to know if you were alright."

"Thanks Ma but I have to go now."

"Be careful son I have a bad feeling about tonight."

"Alright I promise not to make any babies tonight Ma if that's what you're worried about." I joked.

"Alright son, good night." I returned her good night and hung up. Ma must be goin' crazy or something. I aint having no baby!!! I promised myself and took another shower.

9:00p.m. Party Time

I looked myself over once again in the mirror to make sure everything was in it's place. Damn I look good and I'll kick someone's ass for sayin' otherwise. I patted down my silky black fro once more, winked at myself, and exited the motel. I drove my car through the car wash and rolled to the party set. I parked next to Twon by the back door, and went in the house.

The music was loud and the weed was plenty. I found Twon and Shauny in the corner passin' the joint between each other.

"Black my nig-ga!!!!" Twon sang from across the room.

"Sup!!!" I crossed through the crowd. Twon passed me the fire and I took a hit.

"This party's the shit Black!"

"Ah yeah!" I took another toke from Twon's joint and got up to look around.

"I'm finna see who's who 'round here, be back dog." I left and found a pool table. No one was on it so I racked up the balls. The sound of my mom's voice saying be careful ran through my head. I must keep my head straight tonight so I won't make any mistakes. "Wassup Black," I heard Ronda say from behind me.

"Sup Ronda" I returned with utter disgust when I saw that nigga Floyd upon her arm. I stared at her as they walked past me. She looked good in her red leather cat fit and red thigh high boots she had on. Even though we were on bad terms, I still had access to come hit that,when ever I felt like it. She whispered something in his ear and he left. She walked over to me and stood so close I smelled her lipstick. She had been drinking heavily and was well on her way out.

"So it's like that, it's over?" I questioned her.

"Yes it's been over, Black..." she said. I just shook my head.

"You the one who said it was over when..." she started but I grabbed the back of her neck and threw my tongue down her throat in which she gladly reciprocated.

"Can I get that later?" I asked squeezing her red leather ass.

"NO! Cause you know..."

Shy B
Shy B
3 Followers