Sharing Black Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I missed you so much Black!"

"I missed you too Shauny." I started tonguing her again until I heard Jay call.

"Jay it's Black!!!" Shauny screamed excitedly. Jay came to the door and said

"Yo Black dog, my nigga,!!" he walked around the corner and passed me some dap.

"You alright" he asked.

"Yeah I'm cool." I told him. "Look, have you seen Jori at school?" I questioned them. "Naw dog come to think of it the last time I seen her was at the party!"

"I heard that she was in the hospital a long time though!" Shauny added.

"What's up fa later dog, we can hang until I have to go on the road again!"

"Yeah, fa show nigga, I got sumpt'n to do first, but I'll holla back later." I looked at Shauny she mouthed 'Call me later' behind Jay. I smiled in acknowledgement and left her house.

3:15 p.m. (School Front) (Wednesday)

Bomp bomp!!! I blew the horn at Sarita.

"What's up Black!!" she screamed and got in. I pulled off in the direction of her house. "You seen Jori?" I asked her.

"Yeah I seen her just last week."

"Did she come to school today?"

"She don't go to this school no more, she goes to that one school over on first street." "First street?" I repeated.

"She should be getting out in a few minutes if you want to go and get her."

"Yeah" I said still didn't know there was a school over on first.

"You gone stop back through after you see her?" she questioned. Shit, as horny as I was, "YOU KNOW!!" I told her and smiled. I dropped her off in front of her house and continued on over to first street. When I pulled in front of the school there was a sign in front saying Continuing Education.

I heard the bell ring and I got out and sat on the hood of the car. A few minutes later the doors came open. Groups of girls came tumbling out the doors. Most of them had extended bellies. I watched in shock as tons of pregnant girls rolled out the door and walked past me.

"Wass up!" I spoke to one of the girls in the school that didn't have a big belly as most did. Her hair was long and her ass was fat. "Hey!" she said and passed by. I almost missed LaJoria limping and walking with a cane across the street in front of me watching that girls fat ass.

"LaJoria!!" I called to her and she turned around. She still looked the same except for her mid section. She too had an extended belly. She stood there and looked for a minute then limped over towards me.

"Hi" she said.

"Hello, I see that you are doing well." I wanted to reach in and hug her and kiss her but I didn't want to hurt her again for the third time.

"So you pregnant huh?"

"Gee how did you come up with that brilliant deduction?" She was still so beautiful. "You need a ride home?" I asked her.

"Sure" she said and got in. I got in and closed the door. I drove off in the direction of her house. Silence. She just held her books and looked out the window.

"When are you due?" I nervously asked.

"In about six weeks!" she threw back at me.

"Where yo' man?" I questioned. She didn't say anything.

"Look I didn't get a chance to tell you how sorry I was for what happened to you.?"

"No need to apologize" she interrupted.

"From what I hear you were the one who tried to save me from a horrible fate." she said and put her head down again.

"Look LaJoria my ma says I need to talk to you about something but I have no clue as to what it is."

"Well, I don't know either." she barked. I pulled in front of her house and she got out. Big Momma was standing in front of the door waiting for her. She got out the car and waddled up the stairs to her house and I drove off.

4:30p.m. (Sarita's)

Bomp bomp, I blew in front of Sarita's house. After a minute or two she came skipping out of the house.

"Sup?"

"Sup?" she returned and I started to drive.

"Where we finna go?" I pulled over behind an abandoned warehouse and parked. My dick was already hard. We climbed in the back seat and I started to undress waist down. "Danm I missed this big mutha fucka!" she said and commenced to applying some head action. Eight months I haven't had none, I almost went crazy. Sarita still haven't lost her touch. I felt like I couldn't breath as her lips gripped the shaft just as I exploded as her mouth. Every dick in CA should have a ride down her throat. I came in less than two minutes and she swallowed eight months worth of pin't up nut in one gulp.

"Thanks, I needed that!"

Now I need some ass, I thought and climbed back in the front seat. She climbed in front with me and I took her home. After I dropped her off I went off to look for a job and found one.

I went into the house and moms was sitting at the kitchen table alone.

"Ma, wassup with you?"

"Nothing baby, did you get a chance to talk to LaJoria baby?"

"I seen her but what did you want me to talk to her about?"

"What? Did you see her Tyrell," she screamed at me.

"Yeah I just dropped her off from school!!" I yelled back.

"Tyrell she's pregnant!!"

"Yeah, I saw that too ma!" I returned not thinking any more of it.

"It's your baby Tyrell Isaiah Jordan, it's your baby!!" My heart sank into my stomach.

"That baby ain't mine ma!"

"You know what son, I though I'd never call any one of my children anything but love, but right now son you need to stop acting stupid and DO THE RIGHT THING!!!." she spit at me and left the kitchen.

Damn what the fuck!! How could she be pregnant with my baby? How do I know it ain't Floyd's kid or someone elses fa that matter? I'll call her. I picked up the phone and dialed the numbers on number pad.

"Hello Big Momma, this is Tyrell, may I speak with LaJoria?"

"Hold on baby!" she said and put the phone down. I heard a conversation in the back ground.

"You promised you'd talk with him, LaJoria now do it." She picked up,

"Hello?"

"Hey?"

"Hey!" she returned. Silence.

"Tell him," I heard Big Momma say.

"I'm pregnant." she said disappointedly.

"Yeah I saw that but who the daddy, I know it's not me?"

"YEAH IT'S YOURS MO FO, YOU THE ONLY ONE THAT I HAD SEX WITH!!!" she yelled through the phone.

"Look what ever!! How do I know that it ain't Floyds or some other nigga you been fuckin, while I was locked down?" I asked her. Silence followed by whimpers of her crying.

"I don't EVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!!!" she screamed and hung up. I started to feel bad, I knew I shouldn't have said it. But hell, how was I suppose to know if she was lying, shit her best friend tried to pin her baby on me just two years ago. I got up and went to my room to sleep. I got up right after dinner time. "Ma what's for dinner?" I called down to her. Silence. I went down stairs everyone was gone. I was home alone.

Next day (Mom's house) Thursday 6:30p.m.

Every one seems to be avoiding me. I don't know why. Mom's always have good advice for me so I'll just ask her when she gets here. When she got home, she had bags of things from Baby's R Us.

"What's with all the baby stuff?" I questioned her.

"Well son, if you don't know then, I don't know what to tell ya." she said and put the bags on the chair.

"Ma come on now, you actually believe that that's my child?"

"Son, not only do I think that this is your child, I know."

"Do you remember what I saw in her face that one day you told me she was going to be your wife?"

"Yeah ma, you said that you saw that we had sex, it was something in our faces or sumpt'n like that." I sulked.

"Well it wasn't sex I saw, I saw parenthood."

" Now do the right thing, I didn't raise no punks or no cowards." she pushed past me. "Ma how do you know if she wasn't messin' around with someone else after I was locked up?" I questioned.

"Tyrell think about it," she said and turned and walked towards me. "She was in the hospital fa four months after you left and she just got out three months ago! Do the math son!" she grilled. Her math was right, I did break her virginity around that time... but... that still don't mean it's mine!

"You know you love her son, do the right thing before it's too late." she said and pushed past me again.

"Moms you've got problems, you should get that checked out!" I joked and followed her back into the kitchen.

The next day 10:03a.m. (Mom's House) Friday

I walked next door to Shauny's house and went in. "SHAUNY?" I called. I went to her bed room to find her pregnant beautiful body sleep. I just stood over her and watched her. She was topless and I could see the swell of her swollen breast from under the sheets. She quickly opened her eyes and almost jumped out her skin. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you!" I laughed.

"What are you doing in here?"

"Nothing, can't a man come see how his friend is doing every once in a while?" I asked taking off my shoes, and unbuttoning my pants. "Jay's on the road now?"

"Yeah! He'll be back tonight though!!" she said curiously watching me undress.

"Good then I still have some time." Pulling my shirt over my head.

"Some time to what?"

"To make love to you!!!" I said and jumped under the covers with her.

For a moment I just stared into her eyes to get the signal to go ahead. "Black, I want you to know that I love Jay. We are happily married now!!" I just smiled in happiness and continued to wait for her go ahead. When she laid back I knew then she excepted my proposition. I softly kissed her lips. At first she was unresponsive to my affection, but once I started caressing her body softly all over she gladly returned my advances. Her freshly shaved pussy was inviting. I crawled down between her legs and parted them. I kissed her here and there to tease her. "You want me to eat yo' pussy?" I asked.

"Yeehh!!"

"What!"

"YEAH!" She screamed. I dove in but her belly provided some resistance. I pulled the pillows from the head of the bed and lifted them under her ass. Now her pussy was at the right height for me. Once again I parted her folds and pushed my tongue deep in her muff. "MMMM" she moaned as my tongue crossed her clit.

"You like that?"

"MMMM HUMMM!" she sighed indicating yes. My tongue rolled over her soft pink flesh. Her body rolled and began to fuck my face.

Her pussy drooled down her ass, and I slurped up everything. I even tossed a little salad while I was down there. Damn her pussy was hot. I pushed two fingers in to her pussy hole and she arched her back in enjoyment. "Shit, it's cumin'!!" she yelped. I flicked my tongue faster across her clit and dug deeper with my fingers in her cunt. Her hips rolled on my fingers and face as her orgasm waterfalled out her pussy and down my chin and fingers. I stuck my fingers into my mouth to suck off her sweet nectar. I wiped my face on the bed sheets.

She was so into it trying to catch her breath she didn't notice that I was climbing between her legs. She gasped as I pushed in her hot drooling puss. Her pussy was tight and hot. I almost came the moment I went in. I rolled my hips around slowly to push in her sweet honey pot. "OOHH Black, can't no body do it like you can!" she cried.

"I know!" I smiled and pushed deeper. She rocked her hips and wrapped her legs around my hips.

"I'm finna cum, Black! Here I cum!!!" She came and spilled all her cum dew all over my balls. The heat from her orgasm pushed my nut up and out my dick. Before I knew what was happening I was unconsciously increasing speed and spewing cum all up in her pregnant cunt. I was out of breath when I rolled off her. I kissed her deeply and sucked on her tongue. I'm finna get in the shower, wanna come with?"

No just leave the water running. I did just that.

While she was in there I changed the bed, put on my pants, and laid down again. She came out and climbed under the sheets and I ran my hand around her belly.

"Black... I got something to tell you..." she started. She gasped. "Oh my God!"

"What?"

"I think my water broke!" I pulled the covers back to see a pool of water under her ass.

12:22p.m. Hospital Room L&D

I took her to the hospital and waited in the room as they took all the tests. "Will you stay until Jay gets here?" she asked.

"You know it!!" Her labor progressed fast and she had the baby boy within three hours of her getting there.

"Would you like to hold him?" Shauny asked weakly.

"Yeah why not!" I picked him up and was instantly drawn to him. His little raisin looking face and body was pink and his hands and ears was dark brown. He had a thick head of hair, very straight. "Too bad Twon's not here to see his son." He didn't need to, I though.

"Yeah I guess so, but this is not his son!" Yeah, cause it really didn't look like him. The baby opened his eyes and looked at me. His eyes were very light blue.

"This baby got blue eyes." I smiled, staring into his eyes deeply.

"Yeah, he's going to have eyes just like his daddy!" The baby smiled at me, I smiled back. "Black, he don't have blue eyes, he has gray ones, like you!! Black you're his father!" I froze. My heart seemed to stopped beating, my lungs seemed to stop breathing. I felt like I was out of my body, looking down on this situation.

"Ma, ah ma ma, my son!"

Next day 10:20a.m. (home) Sunday

Mom, Jerome, and Terrance got up for church.

"Would you come to church with us," Terrance asked me.

"You want me to go to church with you?"

"Yeah!" he returned.

"Sure I'll go!" I said and got up and took a shit, shower, and shave. I got out one of my Armani suits and slipped it on.

Everyone was ready to leave when I ran out and got into the car.

"It's good to see you goin' to church with us today son." Jerome said.

"I huffed at what Jerome said, smiled at Terrance, and closed the door. The ride to church was silent. We went in and sat down. The choir sang a selection from the hymn book and we sang with them. "God's trying to tell you something." As we were singing I saw Big Momma and Jori come in. Jori looked like she just swallowed a small pig. They walked pass us in the middle pew and sat at the front pew. She didn't see me looking at her, but mom did. "They invited us to dinner again, so that's where we are going later." she said hoping that I would come with them.

"I ight." I told her. The song was over and we sat and listened to the sermon. All through the sermon I sat and watched Jori in the front pew. I couldn't keep my eyes off her. She was so beautiful. Most of her beautiful brown hair was up in a roll that feathered out the top of her clip, the back was down. It fell almost to the middle of her back. She leaned over and whispered something in Big Momma's ear and got up and walked to the back of the church. Her floral dress was swaying as she walked. She walked past us in the isles and spoke to Ma, Jerome and Terrance. When she saw me she just mouthed hi, and continued out the doors. Ma looked at me and nodded her head towards the doors Jori went out of.

I excused myself and left. I didn't see her when I first got in the hall way, so I started to go back in when I heard the toilet flush. I stood outside the bathroom for what seems like forever, then she finally came out. She paused when she saw me.

"Hi." Hi, Black you could have came up with something better than that.

"I spoke to you in the sanctuary Black." she said. All while she was talking I stared at her gorgeous lips. She pushed past me. I watched her pass then I reached for her hand with the cane.

"Could I talk to you?!!" I said and pulled her to the bench outside the sanctuary doors.

"I think you said enough Black!" she said refusing to sit down. Her big belly rubbed across my arm. I could have sworn I felt it move.

"Please, just hear me out. I promise if you don't like what I'm saying then you could leave."

"Black now is not the time or the place to talk, I come to church to hear the word not you pathetic excuses." she said and pushed my hand off her wrists. She opened the doors of the church and I followed her. She smelled so good. We returned to our seats and listened to the word.

"Today's sermon is 'The Lord is talking, are you listening?'" Pastor Bridges began and spoke to my soul.

1:30p.m. (Mom's house)

"Church was great, huh son?" she said walked past me straight into the kitchen singing 'God is trying to tell you something'. I followed her.

"Ma, I have something to tell you!!" I know she is going to be hurt when I tell her this.

"Son I already know." What did she already know? "What's his name?" Damn she knew!! I was too stunned to say anything, another true vision. "He looks just like you don't he? He's the one I saw in my vision I told you about, remember?" How could I not. How come she couldn't have had this premonition earlier so I could've used protected.

"Isaiah Matthew Jordan! Yes and yes!!" She just smiled, and took a deep breath.

"Son you got your hands full now, with the other baby on the way next week! I hope you're prepared!" I hoped so too.

"So when do I get to see my grandson, or do I have to go next door to see him?" she asked as she turned on the oven and took out her cake making supplies. Damn she knew who the mother was and everything, she was good!

I walked over and hugged her.

"I haven't had one of these in years son, what's the special occasion?" she asked returning my embrace.

"You deserved it." I told her and told her thank you for bringing me to my senses. She smiled.

end of part two!