Sharing Ch. 02

Story Info
Domina moves forward in plan to take a lover.
1.3k words
4.29
56.1k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/24/2022
Created 03/03/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thetoy
thetoy
12 Followers

Neither Miranda nor I referenced her plan until Monday morning as we were having coffee prior to her leaving for work. (I worked a sort of early second shift most of the week; she was a nine-to-five middle manager at a major corporation.) I was in jeans and a sweatshirt, barefoot, she in her work attire--sharp trousered women's suit, navy with a wide pinstripe, and a crisp white blouse. She wore a pair of major league fuck-me heels. Her makeup was perfect, and her blond hair casually chic.

"So what's on at work today, beautiful?" I asked. We both worked hard at taking care of ourselves physically, but she was more successful at it than I, and I never took her for granted, physically or in any other way.

She smiled at the compliment. "Do you remember that Scotsman I told you about a couple of weeks ago?"

"Ummmmm . . . the kid who visited the office?" I answered, sipping my coffee. "His father is a consultant or something?"

"Oh, Ken!" she shook her head with an expression of mock anger, her short hair brushing her cheeks. "You just don't listen to me!"

"But kelli does," I replied playfully.

"That's why I'm mentioning this," she answered seriously. "It's a friend of his, nor his father who's the consultant and who lives here right now. Cal is visiting. It's his first trip to the US.

"Ken, I think he's the one." My wife looked at me directly. "His friend told me he's coming in today, and I'm gonna see if he wants to do lunch."

I looked back at her. She really means it, I thought. This was not in a scene. This was in our vanilla kitchen with her ready to go to work and me in guy mode. She really means it. "Oh . . . yeah?" I faltered.

Miranda put her hand up to her mouth and laughed with delight. "Oh, sissy, you look so shocked!"

I sank to my knees in front of her. "Mistress, I didn't think . . . well, this is so quick." I was babbling, and seamlessly, I had become kelli for my Queen.

"Oh, kelli, Cal is such a HUNK! He is just the neatest young stud you can imagine. And I think he likes me. Some young guys like older women, you know."

"Yes, Mistress, and a guy would have to be dead not to want you." I was utterly serious.

"Thank you, sweetie," she smiled and stroked my cheek. "You want to kiss my pretty shoes?"

"Yes, please," I begged, and she held one foot up to me in her sexy heels. I began to kiss and lick the leather, my cock rock hard in my jeans.

"He's a med student in Glasgow, and this visit is a summer break for him. Oh, how I hope he goes out with me! Think of me at noon, sissy. I am going to be the sexiest slut you can imagine if Cal and I do lunch."

I made a little mew. Drawing back her foot, Miranda loosened her slacks and dropped them to her ankles. "Kiss me goodbye, little kelli," she ordered, and I kissed the crotch of her panties. I could smell her.

"See," she said with a giggle, "I'm wet just thinking about him. Whoops, gotta run!" Pulling up her suit pants, she blew me a kiss on her way out, as I remained kneeling, looking at her with love and confusion. "Love you, babe," she said and was gone.

I found myself tempted to call her at work but avoided doing so both before and after I arrived at my job. It was not my best day at work as my mind worked with mixed excitement and anxiety. It was fortunate for me that no police noticed the speed with which I drove home that night.

Miranda greeted me at the door with a long, lingering kiss and her fingers spread and gripping my buttocks through my suit pants. She literally growled, "Hi, tiger!" and led me to the kitchen, where she had dinner ready.

"Miranda, what happened?" I began, but she shushed me with another kiss. Holding me in a tight embrace, she said, "I'll tell you in bed," and, amazingly, we had an enjoyable dinner. She was funny and focused on vanilla things, and after a little TV, she nodded her head in the direction of the bedroom. "Let's do it, sweetie," she smiled.

As I entered the smaller bathroom for evening ablutions, I saw that she had laid out a white babydoll for me to wear. There was no wig, but hot pink nail polish was next to my toothpaste.

When I headed for our bedroom, the babydoll as brushing my upper thighs, and my toe and fingernails were painted pink.

Miranda was lying on the bed with the sheets pulled back. Her nude body was incredibly erotic, and I stopped just to drink her in. All five inches of my hard cock thrust out against the white cotton of my nightie.

"You look so sweet," she smiled. You're a pretty boy, and I love your pretty nails in pink." I blushed in embarrassed pleasure. How much it meant to be Miranda's sissy.

My wife spread her arms open. Tugging down my panties as I knelt next to her on the bed, she guided my hard cock directly into her wetness, and soon I was under her and deeply embedded in her warm center with her slim hardness resting along the length of my body.

After a deep kiss, she drew back her head and pumped up and down on me a few times. I of course deferred to her pace. Looking down at me with a lovely mix of lust and tenderness, my Queen said, "Friday. We're going out Friday, and I'm bringing him home afterwards."

"Yes, Mistress," I assented.

"Oh, he WANTS me, Ken! He really, really wants me! We did everything but grope each other at lunch! I didn't get back to the office until 3:30, and Miles was looking daggers at me." Miles was Miranda's supervisor. She giggled. "But I didn't care. Cal and I talked about everything. He is SO cool and sexy. What a fuck he'll be!"

I looked my question at her.

"Yes, he knows all about kelli, and he loves the idea!" She moved up and down on my dick as she felt it wilt a little, bringing it back to rigidity.

"He wants you to watch him fuck me, and we talked how I'd laugh at you and how pitiful you'd look." Miranda was beginning to pant, and her pussy was liquid heat. "He asked me if I thought you'd cry, and he called you my little sissy boy."

"Miranda," I choked out. "I don't know if I can do this." My mind was reeling over immensely confused images and thoughts. I was at once hugely excited by this ultimate submission to the power and Domination of my wife but terrified by the thought that she would prefer this man to me and--unbearably--leave me for him.

It was as if my Miranda read my mind. She covered my face and neck and shoulders with kisses. "Oh, sweetie, oh, lover, this is for you, too! This will bring us closer than we've ever been. That you would do this for me, allow this to me, do you have ANY idea how much I love you for that? You are my loving submissive AND my husband. No one ever, ever, ever will take your place.

I held her upper body close as she began to piston her center up and down on my thrusting cock. I could feel her tightness clench against me as I shot my cum into her, her--my wife, my lover, my Mistress, my Queen. There was NOTHING I wouldn't do for this most wonderful of all women.

I cried out my passion as she screamed, "Yes, yes, yes, yesyesyesyesyes!"

Afterwards, I cleaned her sweet pussy of what she called my sissy cum and fell asleep with my head nestled between her thighs, her soft hand on my hair, and the smell of her surrounding me.

thetoy
thetoy
12 Followers