Sharing Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I licked a few, spunky or not. It tastes okay you know. We will have to cure your phobia if we are to progress as swingers. Would you do it with Steve or Mark?"

I was desperate to sleep. Under the duress of sleep deprivation, I agreed to try.

***

Abi had my anal defloration arranged by lunchtime next day. Steve and Mark would come over to 'do' me. I was both excited and terrified at the prospect of having my tail pipe reamed. Sucking a cock did not seem quite so daunting, but still filled me with trepidation. What made my fear worse was the waiting. I had almost two weeks to think about it. Abi decided that the time could be spent in 'training' me for the event, beneficial to me and amusing for her.

She acquired an eye-wateringly large ejaculating dildo, from which she made me suck greek yoghurt. (She thought that the idea of using greek yoghurt was a great joke.) She then buggered me with each of her toys, in ascending size, a bigger one each day, until I could take the new, squirty one without screaming in agony. By the time the appointed day arrived, I was prepared. Physically if not psychologically.

We were both showered and perfumed ready for the arrival of Mark and Steve. I had dressed, but although it was to be my 'treat', Abi wore only a thin robe. The boys were given drinks and were then hurried to the 'playroom'. Abi stripped off the robe and helped the boys out of their clothes. I was ignored as they kissed and fondled her nude body while she re-acquainted herself with their erections. Eventually she dropped to her knees and began to suck each in turn.

I undressed. My own prick was limp, even the sight of Abi's skilful fellation failed to cause my arousal. She released her oral hold on Steve's prong and offered it to me.

"Come on," she said, "get sucking."

I knelt beside her. She gave Steve one last suck and passed him to me. This was it. I held the base of it in my left hand, closed my eyes and gulped it into my mouth. Steve placed a hand behind my head and steadied me as I began to get the hang of it. Deeper and deeper I allowed the monster to reach into my throat, until I felt that I would choke. Steve placed his other hand on my neck and without warning, shot a huge spurt of come against the roof of my mouth. Then another, and another, until he was drained. I had no choice but to swallow, his hands prevented an escape. Thick, warm, viscous. No taste really, just salty. My first homosexual experience.

Steve released me and withdrew his softened stalk. Abi leaned across and kissed me, her tongue snaking inside to steal some of my reward. She pulled back and mouthed;

"I love you."

Of course, that was only the hors d'ouvres. Mark was anxious to move on to the main course. Sodomy. They positioned me on all fours, legs slightly parted. Abi greased up my bum hole, which instinctively clamped shut. Mark moved between my parted legs and placed his knob against the tight pucker. I relaxed, he pushed, I was speared. As easily as that. No pain, just a hot, full feeling. They must have pre-arranged who did what. Mark's cock was much smaller than Steve's. An ideal tool to begin the job.

He began to fuck me. Slowly at first, then faster and faster until he was ramming me, his balls slapping against mine. Suddenly he pushed all the way in and stopped moving. I felt his spunk rush into me. It felt hot and copious.

Not so bad after all. I was now bi-sexual. At least as a submissive.

There were more drinks and again I was ignored as Steve and Mark took turns to fuck Abi. Now I was hard. Now I was ready for more. I joined them on the bed. I don't think that either of them came inside Abi. If they did, their recovery rate was phenomenal. They placed me on my back on the bed, Steve raised and parted my legs and Abi lubricated my hole again. Steve brought his monster to bear. This time I wanted it, no resistance from me. He entered me easily, although this time there was some discomfort at first. Mark offered his prick to my mouth and I took it gratefully, relishing the spongy hardness and eagerly anticipating another mouthful of spunk. Someone took hold of my prick and a mouth closed over it. Abi. This must be what it felt like for a woman to be triple-teamed. I think that it may have been my most powerful orgasm ever, I released a torrent of boiling spunk into Abi's mouth, roaring with delight, losing Mark's cock from my mouth. He finished himself off by hand, spraying the result into my face and I loved it. Steve completed the performance by releasing another torrent of spunk up my arse. Again I could feel it. Hot and plentiful.

After a short break, my tutors decided that I would not be fully qualified without being sucked of by another male, and fucking a male up the arse. Steve volunteered to do the sucking. Would Abi suck him off as he sucked me? Abi needed no further bidding. A rather awkward triangle, but we managed. Mark primed himself as yet more spunk was ingested. Then, at Abi's suggestion, Mark fucked her from behind as I plundered his arse. I came like a champion, flooding Mark with my generous emission. I had never felt so aroused. I felt like I could fuck for England.

But it was over. I was a fully fledged bi. I have never since used my skills however, not in a man-on-man encounter. What the experience has done though, is that I will now happily stick my tongue up a used cunt. And feeling another mans balls banging against mine if I am part of a double penetration team has no fears for me.

The adventure continues. In the right circumstances I would probably suck another cock. And take one up the arse. The strangest part though, is that swallowing spunk does not perturb me. But the thought of kissing another man turns my stomach!

12