Sharing Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reaching higher, I circled her clit, slowly, lightly at first, then gaining speed and adding pressure. Christy tipped her pelvis, thrusting herself into my hand. My fingers flew faster and faster over her swollen nub.

"Oh my, what is happening? What is haaappenning to meee....eeee...OH OH AHHHH!"

She was screaming as her first ever orgasm ripped through her body. Her stomach was quivering, her legs were shaking, and she was completely lost in the sensation. She lay back, panting.

"Oh. My. God. I didn't know anything could feel that good," she gasped.

"So now you know how to do it yourself?"

"Yeah..... Cassie?"

"Hmm?"

"Um, would you like me to do that to you?"

"Yes."

Christy rolled toward me and brought her lips to mine. She sure figured out kissing in a hurry. Her hand reached for my breast, and she worked over my nipples, just I had done hers. I couldn't believe how hot I was. Expertly, she twisted and pulled my nipples, finding that point where pain meets pleasure. My breath was coming in ragged gasps. My pussy was soaked.

Her hand reached between my legs, finding my center, and she fingered and rubbed me like she had been doing it all her life. She grasped my clit, rolling it between her fingers, immediately pushing over the edge. I think I screamed as loud as she did, and lay back, waiting for the quivering to stop.

"Thank you, Callie; that was wonderful. So, do you have a boyfriend?"

"I, uh, um, no, not at the moment." Except for Daddy, and I sure couldn't tell her that.

I lay in my bed quietly. Even though Christy had made me cum with her fingers, I was still aroused, and no way was I satisfied. I waited until she was asleep, then I put on my robe and padded down the hallway to Daddy's room. He was sitting up in bed, reading a book. He looked up and smiled at me when I came in, and pulled the covers back so I could slide in beside him. I dropped my robe and, naked, hopped into OUR bed. Daddy always slept in the nude. I threw my arms around him and we shared a long, delicious kiss.

"Oh God, Daddy, I thought she'd never go to sleep. I miss you so much."

"What were those sounds I heard coming from your room? It sounded like somebody cumming."

"I was teaching Christy how to masturbate."

"She didn't know how?"

"She doesn't know anything about sex, Daddy."

"Hmm," he mused and rolled over on top of me. "Seems like I owe you a little head in payback for this afternoon." Daddy nuzzled my neck, and I squealed in delight. His kisses started behind my ear, down my throat, across my chest, until he reached my breasts. He kissed all over them, licking me as he went. Daddy drives me crazy with his mouth. One at a time, he sucked a nipple into his mouth, tonguing the shit out of it while it was in there, pulling with his lips, and finally biting them with his teeth. He made me cum, giving me the first of the many orgasms he gives me before he is through.

When Daddy was finished with my tits, he kissed his way down my stomach, until he got to that hot, dripping place between my legs. He pulled my knees up and spread them way apart. He kissed and licked all around my smooth mound, kissed and licked all around my puffy outer lips, nipping at them with his teeth.

Daddy licked the creases between my pussy lips and my thighs, down my inner thighs, teasing the living shit out of me, when he knew where I wanted him to go. The more he skirted my cunt, the higher my arousal went. I was whimpering, thrashing around the bed.

"PLEEAASE, Daddy, please, please, please do my clit."

"All in due time, baby girl," he chuckled.

Daddy knew the longer he teased and kept me from cumming, the harder it would be when I did. Finally, he ran his tongue up my slit, licking up all the juice I was spilling, but still avoiding my clit, which was standing out and throbbing, begging for attention.

I fisted my hands in his hair, pulling his head where I wanted it to go, arching my back and thrusting my pussy hard into his face. This time, Daddy went at me full-bore. His tongue lashed out, sinking into my vagina as far as it would go. He swirled it around and around pushing on the walls on all sides. Then in and out and in and out, tongue-fucking me for all he was worth.

"Now, Daddy, please now. Oh God, please now."

"I love to hear you beg for it, baby girl," he said with a grin, his mouth wet and shiny from all my juice. "Okay, now."

When it comes to eating pussy, Daddy is a magician. His tongue played my clit like Heifetz played the violin. He would swirl all around the shiny little pearl, dipping his tongue underneath the hood. Then he would flick it back and forth until my whimpers turned to moans. Finally, he would suck my whole clit into his mouth and suck until he pushed me over the edge.

This orgasm started from my fingertips and the ends of my toes, picking up speed as it shot through me, shoving every bit of energy in my body into my clit. When Daddy knew that I was just about to cum, he pushed a pillow into my face just as I exploded, to muffle the sounds.

Sometimes, I'm kind of a screamer, and he didn't want Christy to hear me.

"Okay, roll over, baby, Daddy's going to fuck you. Hard and deep."

I rolled over on my stomach, then got on my hands and knees, sticking my ass up in the air. Daddy is somewhat dominant over me, but that's with my acquiescence; I like it that way. I love having a big strong man telling me what to do. I also like a bit of rough sex. Nothing hard core, and if ever he does something I don't want, all I have to say is "No."

I loved getting fucked in this position. Daddy gets so deep inside me, the head of his cock hits my cervix. I do my kegel exercises daily, so my pussy is always really tight and I can use my inner muscles to squeeze and milk his penis.

Daddy knelt behind me, positioned the head between my lips, and thrust deeply, then just stayed there without moving, bottomed out. Slowly, he started to rotate his hips so his cock swirled around and around, deep inside me, pushing and stretching. The feeling is wonderfully intense.

He pulled back slowly and thrust in again. And again. The next time he plunged into me, he slapped me hard on one cheek of my ass. I yelped and on the next downstroke, he did it again, and more, alternating cheeks, until my ass was burning. I love to find that threshold where pain meets pleasure. It turns me on totally and increases my orgasm tenfold. Daddy never does anything without my total consent.

When I had had enough of the spanking, I gave Daddy a signal, and he stopped. He dug his fingers into my hips, pulling and pushing me hard into him and he thrust into me. His balls swung up, slapping me in the clit, as his hips slammed into my ass, making a sound the reverberated off the walls in the room. As I got nearer and nearer to my peak, my pussy began to pulsate on his cock. Daddy has total control over his ejaculation, and can cum when he wants to. He times it to coincide with my orgasm.

"Okay, baby girl, cum for Daddy."

I exploded right on cue, and felt his hot seed splashing into my womb. I shoved my face down into the mattress to suppress the noise I was making.

It was always our habit to cuddle and stroke each other, basking in the afterglow of our love-making. Then Daddy would put his arms around me and, spoon-style, we'd go to sleep together. Because Christy was here, he wanted me to go back to my own room.

"But, Daddy, I want to sleep here with you."

"I know, baby, and I want you here too, but for now go back to your room in case she wakes up in the middle of the night and you're not there. After she's been here awhile, maybe we can go back to sleeping together."

As much as, down deep, I loved my little sister, I was always going to resent this part of our relationship.

In the morning, I was bustling around the kitchen, brewing coffee and starting breakfast. I always make Daddy's breakfast in the morning. He came into the kitchen just as the coffee was ready, dressed in his work clothes, a faded pair of jeans and a blue chambray shirt. He's such a hunk, I love to just stand and look at him.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and gave him a good morning kiss. A long, lingering kiss. He broke away quickly, as Christy came into the kitchen. He went over to give her a hug, and this time she responded and hugged him back.

"Good morning, sweetheart," Daddy said, then he stood back and looked her up and down. "Well look at you, you look great."

Christy was dressed in a pair of my shorts and my tee shirt. My shorts are short and my tees are tight. She had undone her braid and combed her long blond hair out. It hangs down almost to her ass. Her tits are the same size as mine, but she's a couple inches taller, has a rounder ass, and really long shapely legs.

Daddy was really checking her out, and from the look in his eyes, he wasn't looking at her as a daughter, but as a woman. I didn't like it, and was instantly jealous.

Daddy gave me his credit card and asked me to take Christy shopping for clothes. Shit, as long as I had the card in my hand, I'd get some clothes for me too. We went out to get in my car, a bright red Mazda Miata roadster, that Daddy bought me as a present when I graduated from high school.

"Gee, this is really a nice car," she said.

"Do you drive?"

"Oh yeah; I've been driving since I was fourteen."

I paused, and thought about it deeply, then tossed her the keys. Nobody drives my car but me, but I have to confess, I had an ulterior motive. If I let Christy drive my car, and we sent her on a bunch of errands, Daddy and I could have some alone time together.

I was really nervous when she let the clutch out and took off down the road, but holy shit! can she drive. We live on a winding road that wends its way down to the main highway, and she flew around those curves like Danica Patrick.

We hit the mall like a tornado, outfitting Christy from top to bottom-- skirts, jeans, shorts, tops, shoes, nightgowns, and lots of sexy underwear. She was beaming when we got home with our mountain of shopping bags.

She put on one of her new outfits, a short denim skirt and a low cut crop-top that showed off her toned midriff. Daddy beamed when he saw us together. He put an arm around each of us and gave us a squeeze.

"Look at my two beautiful girls," he said, giving us each a kiss on the cheek. I was still very uncomfortable the way he looked at her.

That night, when we were in bed, I could see Christy's hand moving between her legs, under the covers. She was like a kid with a new toy. All of a sudden, she paused and turned to look at me.

"Callie?"

"Yes?"

"I'm trying to imagine what having sex is like; what it looks like, what it feels like. I want to know what a penis looks like; I've only seen drawings in the medical book. Can you tell me about it?"

"I can do better than that; I'll show you. Come over and sit by my desk."

I booted up my computer and brought up a porn site. It was X-Art, that is really tastefully done, with beautiful girls and good-looking men, not some of the sleazy stuff that's on the web. I chose a video featuring Angelica, a beautiful svelte young girl with long hair and a totally erotic demeanor.

The video opened with both of them fully clothed and featured lots of kissing. He slowly took her clothes off, caressing and sucking her breasts. She undid his pants, lowered them, and his hard cock sprang out. Christy gasped when she first saw it, and was mesmerized, when the actress stroked it.

"Oh my God," Christy said, staring wide-eyed at the screen as the actress started licking it, then put in her mouth and gave him a blow job. Her mouth hung open as she watched the pussy eating, then fucking in every imaginable position. Her hand was hard at work between her legs, her musky-sweet odor permeating the room.

When that video finished, I put on another one with Angelica and Caprice, in a heavy girl-on-girl flick. Christy was totally entranced. When it was finished, she looked plaintively at me.

"C-could you do that with me, Callie?"

I had never done it with another girl, except the little bit I did with Christy when I was teaching her how to masturbate, but I found the idea really a turn-on. So we did the whole girl-on-girl thing that we watched on the video. Sucking on Christy's nipples got me so fucking hot, that when she sucked mine, I came right on the spot.

We kissed each other all over, licking, nibbling with our lips, until we finally fell into the classic sixty-nine position, and ate each other's pussies like we were starving to death. We squirmed and writhed, filled each other's mouths with our hot cum, until we were totally wasted. Then we fell asleep in each other's arms. For the first time, I didn't go into Daddy's room that night.

The next night, I did go into his room, and he was lying there waiting for me. I dropped my robe and crawled naked into bed beside him. I snuggled up next to him and nuzzled his neck.

"Hi, Daddy, I love you."

"I love you too, baby girl." Then he paused for a minute. "What was all that noise I heard coming from your room last night?"

"Um, what noise, Daddy?"

"Don't be coy with me-- the moaning, the slurping noises, the sound of two girls in the throes of orgasm kinds of noise."

"Well, I was, uh, kind of teaching Christy some things about sex. I already told you I taught her how to masturbate."

"So tell me about it."

"She didn't know much about anything. She didn't even know what a penis looked like, Daddy, so I logged on to a porn site and we watched a couple of videos."

"What kind of videos?"

"One was straight sex and the other was girl-on-girl."

"And what did you do after you watched the videos?"

"Well, um, Christy was really turned on, Daddy, and she wanted to try the girl stuff we watched."

"Christy wanted to. How about you? Did you want to?"

"Well, kind of. I never did it with a girl before, and I wanted to know what it was like. Are you mad at me, Daddy?" I looked at him with my puppy eyes and sniffled a little bit.

"Daddy isn't mad at you, baby girl. You're just exploring other avenues of your sexuality. I would be mad at you if you were fucking another guy."

"Oh no, Daddy, I would never do that. I'm yours, completely."

"You are MINE. I own you."

"Yes, Daddy."

"So, are you and Christy going to do it again?"

"I don't know, Daddy. She's really curious and really horny, and she doesn't have a guy to be with. Would you be upset if we did it again?"

"Not if I can watch you."

"You want to watch us, Daddy?"

"Yes. I want to watch you play with each other, eat each other's pussy, and then I want to fuck both of you."

"You want to fuck Christy?" I was wailing now, on the verge of hysteria. "But, Daddy, you always said you were MINE. All mine. Mine only."

"I am yours, baby girl, always. You are the love of my life. But there are times when you might have to share me. Like with your sister."

"But, Daddy, she might totally freak out about fucking her father."

"Then I'll leave it up to you to convince her that it's alright. Now come over here and give your Daddy some love."

Daddy fucked me up and down and every way but sideways. He made me cum at least four times before we were through. When I lay still in his bed, later that night, I was still filled with apprehension about Christy. Once I thought about it, putting as a show on for Daddy with her, sounded really hot, and the idea was beginning to turn me on.

I had never thought about an actual threesome before, except for those I saw on the porn sites. Especially not one with me in it. That thought started growing as well. I had no idea what to say to Christy about any of it. Fuck her father?

As it turns out, I inadvertently let the cat out of the bag. When Daddy and I finished our romp the next night, I reluctantly left his room to go back to mine. I was always so used to running around the house naked, I forgot my robe in his room. Just as I came out the bedroom door, Christy was coming out of the bathroom. I can't really describe the look on her face; it was somewhere between surprise and shock. She looked me up and down and, without uttering a word, went back into the room we shared and crawled into bed. We both lay there awake, for what seemed like hours. Finally, Christy broke the ice.

"Are you having sex with Dad, Callie?"

"Yes. I love him and he loves me. I'm sorry if that shocks you."

"I don't know if I'm shocked or not. I know it happens. Several girls in my church sleep with their fathers, and they are a lot younger than we are."

"So what would you think about doing it with Daddy?"

"Well, I really want to experience it. And I guess it's better to do it with someone I love rather than a stranger or some guy I was just dating. Why, does he want to do it with me?"

"Yes. He wants to do it with both of us."

"Together?"

"Yes. And he wants to watch us have sex with each other." "Men like to watch that, huh?"

"Yeah, or they wouldn't make all those videos for men to watch. So what do you think? Are you horrified?"

"I'm not horrified at the idea of it; I'm kind of horrified at myself for thinking I want to do it."

"So the idea turns you on?"

"Um, yes. My pussy is tingling."

"So I'll tell Daddy."

"When will we do it?"

"How about Friday night?"

"O-okay, I guess."

"I have one suggestion, though."

"What's that, Callie?"

"That we pop your cherry first. We can do it with a dildo; then it won't hurt when he fucks you the first time."

"My, uh, cherry?"

"Your hymen? Maidenhead?"

"Okay, I know what a hymen is."

"So, play with your pussy and get it all wet, and I'll pop it for you."

"It's going to hurt, right?"

"Yeah, it'll hurt some, but the pain doesn't last. Kind of like a bee sting."

Christy's fingers went to work on her cunt, and I got out my glass dildo. She really got off on frigging herself; I could already hear her start to whimper.

"Are you ready?"

"Um, I guess so. I'm a little scared, though."

"Pull your knees up and spread them way apart."

I turned the light on and got down between her legs. I felt like a gynecologist. With my fingers, I spread her lips wide apart. I had never looked that far inside a vagina before, and I was fascinated. I could see her that her hymen was intact-- a pink membrane with a hole in the middle about the size of my finger, just inside her entrance. I put the tip of the dildo just between her lips, and when I started to slide it in, I could see her stretch to accommodate it.

"Are you ready?" I asked her.

"I-I g-guess so." Her chin was quivering.

"Take a deep breath." She did, and I shoved it straight into her.

"OW! AHH SHIT that hurts."

That was the first time I had heard Christy use any kind of profanity at all. Normally, she wouldn't say "shit" if she had a mouthful of it. I gave her a minute or two to get used to the invader inside her, then slowly pulled it out and slid it back in again. She winced a little bit, but didn't cry out.

"How are you doing?"

"Okay, it doesn't hurt much anymore, but that thing really stretches me. Is that how Dad's cock is going to feel?"

"Well, his cock is a bit bigger than this, but it's warm and fleshy, not cold and hard like this thing. Here, you hold on to it, and move it in and out for awhile."

She started slowly, then gradually went faster, then faster, until I could hear the wet slurping sounds a cunt makes when it's getting fucked. Her whimpers turned to moans, then, "OOOH...OH...MMM," as she made herself cum. She had just given herself her first vaginal orgasm.

After I told Daddy what happened, he made sure that he was equally affectionate with both of us. He was always affectionate with me, but he made sure that he hugged Christy tightly, and kissed her whenever he kissed me. She was really flustered at first, but became accustomed to it quickly.