Sharing Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Friday night arrived, and we were in our room dressing for the occasion. I picked out two of my sexiest negligees, a white baby doll with matching lace thong and a black teddy. I gave Christy the white one, because it was symbolic of her virginity. Her hands were shaking as she put it on.

We took turns brushing each other's hair. We're both natural blondes, but her hair is a shade lighter than mine and several inches longer. Daddy brushes my hair a lot; he has since I was a little girl. I love it when someone else does it for me.

"Oh God, Callie, I am so nervous. What if he doesn't like the way I look?"

"He'll love the way you look; you're beautiful."

"I'm afraid I'll mess it up when we go to have sex because I don't know what to do."

"Nobody is perfect the first time; you get better with practice. Besides, I'll be there and I'll show you what to do, and Daddy will tell you what he likes."

"Will I suck his cock before he fucks me?" Her language certainly had begun to match mine.

"Probably, and he'll probably eat your pussy. All men want to know what their girls taste like."

"Why do they call it eating pussy? You don't eat anything."

"Good question. Why do they call sucking cock a blow job? You don't blow anything." We both giggled.

I broke out a bottle of wine and poured two glasses.

"Here, Christy, this will help calm you down."

She had never drunk wine before, and wrinkled her nose at the first sip. After that, she drank it straight down and I poured her another one.

I held her hand as we walked down the hall to Daddy's room. I felt strange--here I was, delivering another girl into to the arms of my one true love. Daddy is MINE and I prayed that it always would be like that. I know men have their fantasies, and secretly, I found the thought of a threesome to be titillating. I had never even thought of actually doing it with another girl, until Christy, but I really liked it. As long as it isn't permanent.

Daddy had the lights dimmed and some soft music playing. He'll never turn the lights off, because he likes to see what he's getting into. He loves looking at my body, and now I guess he'll be looking at Christy's too.

He was sitting on the edge of his bed, with his feet on the floor. His well-muscled chest was bare, and he wore a pair of silk pajama bottoms. He loves to have his cock rubbed through the silk.

He stood up and took each one of us by the hand, smiled, and looked at us both. I was looking right into his eyes, but Christy had her head bowed and was looking down at the floor. Daddy cupped her under the chin and lifted her face toward him, pulling her into him for a kiss. It was the first real kiss they'd ever had. Christy was shy with him at first, but Daddy's lips can be mighty persuasive, and she was soon kissing him with great passion. Then it was my turn. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and as we kissed, my tongue found his and they tangled and danced together.

When I broke away, Daddy cupped both our asses with his hands and pulled us close together.

"I want to watch my beautiful girls kiss."

Christy and I looked each other straight in the eyes, as our lips sought each other's. We didn't hold back a bit. Her lips are so soft, so supple. We were tentative at first, and then our passions started to rise. I pressed my tongue between her lips, finding hers, then drew it into my mouth and sucked hard.

Our breasts were pressed together, nipples hardening against each other. Our hips fused together and I could feel the tingling working its way up from my toes, into my pussy.

"Undress each other, girls," Daddy urged us. We looked at him, and Christy's eyes lit up when she saw the enormous bulge in the front of his pajama pants.

I slipped the straps of her nightie over her shoulders and pulled it down, revealing her firm round tits. She did the same to mine, and we stood topless, looking at each other. It was perfectly natural for me to display myself to Daddy, but Christy was blushing; the rosy glow spread across her chest and over her breasts.

We caressed and fondled each other, kneading and massaging, mirroring our actions. Our boobs were virtually the same size and shape, the only difference being that she had the puffy nipples. I liked to watch hers swell under my fingers, the hard nubs emerged from her areolas, the same color as their surroundings.

Daddy reached up and took one of each of our tits in his hands. The minute he touched me, I gasped for breath, and when he pinched my nipple, I felt a jolt of electricity run right down to my clit. It was exciting watching him touch Christy, because I never get that perspective when he's touching me. She seemed to have lost all her nervousness; her eyes were closed and there was a gentle smile on her face.

I slid my hand under the wisp of material in the front of her thong, finding her pussy to be soaking wet. She was mirroring every one of my actions, slipping her finger deep into my vagina. We stripped off each other's panties, both standing totally naked in front of Daddy.

We actively finger-fucked each other, then took our fingers and put them in Daddy's mouth. He licked all our juices off of them, keeping them in his mouth and sucking on them. It was so erotic.

He motioned for us to join him on the bed. Christy and I lay with each other, kissing, stroking, fondling each other's tits. Rolling her over on her back, I lay on top of her and took one of her nipples in mouth. Suckling, nipping, pulling it with my teeth. All of a sudden, Daddy was beside me, and he sucked on the other tit. He looked over at me and winked, and his hand stroked my ass.

I moved lower on her body, kissing across her belly, until I was between her legs. Pulling her knees up, I spread her legs wide apart, exposing her smooth pussy. She had shaved it. It was dripping with her wetness, the juice running down into the crack in her ass.

With my fingers, I spread her lips apart, exposing all of her inflamed pink parts. Her clit was hard, peeking out from under its hood. Spreading her inner lips, I could see deep into her vagina. It was pulsing with her excitement. This was the first time I had really examined another girls cunt close up. I had looked at my own in a mirror, but you can't see as much.

Christy's labia, swollen with her excitement, were long and smooth, looking like the petals on a delicate pink rose. I kissed her inner thigh and, just as I was moving in to her pussy, Daddy moved down the other thigh. Our tongues met at the juncture, we kissed, and because it wasn't possible to get both our heads in there, I yielded to him and watched as his tongue plunged in to her.

When it comes to eating pussy, Daddy is a master. I could watch his tongue running up and down her pink lips, licking both sides and, as he does to me, licking all around and over my hood, letting me build and build before he goes after the clit itself.

His tongue traced circles all around her little pink pearl. She was whimpering, and began to thrust her hips up to meet his mouth. He went around and around, then flicked his tongue back and forth over the little bud. Her whimpers turned to moans. She fisted her hands in his hair.

When Daddy sensed that she was just about to cum, he sucked her whole clit into his mouth, tucking his hands under her ass and lifting her up, sucking her until she exploded. He turned and kissed me, his tongue carrying Christy's sweet nectar. Then he kissed her and, after stroking her face, rolled over on his back.

"Teach your sister how to take care of a man, baby girl."

"Yes, Daddy."

I was putting together a syllabus in my head, "Introduction to the Penis 101." I looked back, remembering the first time I saw Daddy's hard cock. I was fascinated, highly aroused, and a little intimidated at the same time. Christy's eyes were huge, although her demeanor a little reticent.

Daddy's silk bottoms were tight over his cock, and we could see the whole outline of his erection through them. He's got a fairly large dick, just a little under eight inches. (I measured it one day) and it's thick. The head was perfectly outlined through his pants, the hard shaft just begging to be released from its confines. His big balls were visible underneath it.

I took Christy's hand and laid it on his cock through the shiny fabric. She hesitated for just a moment, before wrapping her hand around it. She felt all around, noting the size and shape.

"Lift your butt up, Daddy," I said.

When he raised his hips, I put my hands under the waistband of the pajamas, and ever so slowly pulled them down. Christy gasped as the swollen head appeared over the top. I pulled them down the rest of the way and his cock sprang up to attention. She hesitated, unsure of just what to do.

"Go ahead, touch it; put your hand around it."

"Oh, it's so warm. And it's hard and soft, too."

"Here, let me show you."

I gripped his erection firmly about mid-point, showing Christy how the skin moved up and down over it. Daddy is circumcised, but there's enough loose skin on his shaft, to slide it up over the head. She reached down and felt his balls, carefully rolling them in her fingers. He loves it when I pull down on his scrotum when I jack him off or give him head.

It was time to use our mouths on him. We each took one side and ran our tongues up and down his shaft, and when we met at the top we'd swirl our mouths around the crown, kissing each other when we got to the top. I showed Christy Daddy's frenulum, that little upside down V where the shaft meets the head and all the sensitive nerve ending rum through there. When she flicked her tongue over it, he moaned, and a healthy dollop of pre-cum leaked out of the little slit on top.

"Put you mouth over it, Christy, and suck it up," I said.

"Wow, it's really slippery. And it tastes a little salty."

Then I showed her how to take Daddy's cock in her mouth and give him a good blow job. How keep her lips firmly around it, and swirl her tongue around it while it is in her mouth. She caught on really quickly, and was soon bobbing her head up down, jacking his shaft, and fondling his balls at the same time.

I'd seen cocksucking in porn flicks, but nothing could compare to watching it live and up-close. Her saliva was running down his cock, slurping sounds accompanied the BJ, along with the gooshy sound coming from me as I plunged my fingers into my own pussy. I was so over the top, it took me an instant to make myself cum.

When I had come down a bit from my orgasm, I saw that Christy's ass was poking up in the air. Her legs were slightly spread and her pussy was totally exposed; her fat lips and her labia and clit peeking through. This was another first for me; I'd never seen a cunt from that angle before.

She jumped a little when I put two fingers inside her hot wet tunnel. I synched my finger-fucking with the movement of her head, strumming her clit with my thumb. Daddy had fisted his hands in her hair, and was pulling her head into him, as he began thrusting his hips, driving his cock into her mouth.

I could tell from the sounds Daddy was making, that he was about to explode. His growl turned into a primal scream as he ejaculated, shooting his cum deep into Christy's mouth. Her eyes got huge as he filled her face. She sat straight up, swirling his jizz around in her mouth, then swallowed, some of the excess leaking out of the corners of her mouth and running down her chin.

"W-was that okay, Dad?" she asked, smiling wanly.

"That was wonderful, sweetheart; I can't believe that was your first time."

"I had a good tutor," she said, looking at me. I kissed her, tasting Daddy's cum in her mouth.

We focused on getting Daddy hard again. He has an amazing recovery time for a man his age; not quite like a teenager, but it doesn't take him too long. Christy and I knelt on either side of him. We started stroking his body, beginning at his shoulders. We were leaning forward, our breasts dangling invitingly. He loves to look at my tits like this, and now he had double the pleasure.

Daddy took one of our breasts in each hand, cupping them, lifting them, making them sway back and forth. Our nipples got hard, and we both got highly aroused again.

Our hands moved lower over his body, stroking his belly, moving closer to his groin. In tandem, we ran our fingertips through his pubic hair, down over his thighs, teasing, taunting, getting closer and closer to our prize. I whispered instructions in Christy's ear, and she lifted his soft cock and placed in the palm of her hand. She wrapped her hand around it and pulled on it, holding tight to the skin.

"Oh, it feels so different. Warm and spongy."

With each stroke, Daddy's cock slowly grew in her hand. There is something so fucking erotic about watching a prick get hard, knowing that you are the one that's causing it to happen. Pretty soon his full tumenence had returned; it was hot, hard, and throbbing. Christy grinned, taking pride in her accomplishment.

"Are you ready to feel that big hard cock inside you?"

"I'm still a little bit nervous, but I-I think I'm ready."

He rolled her over on her back. He had thought of letting her be on top the first time, but like he is with me, Daddy is always in charge. I like it when he is dominant. I love the idea of a big strong man taking care of me.

Christy was already wet and ready and didn't really need any foreplay, but Daddy has a rule whenever we have sex--"my girl cums first," so he went down on her again. It didn't take her more than two minutes to reach her peak and go over the edge, squirming and writhing beneath him.

When he came up off of her, I could see her vagina pulsing, and with every squeeze, she leaked more milky-white cream from deep inside her.

Daddy rose up over her, his massive erection throbbing with his excitement. He motioned to me, and I took it in my hand and aimed it straight at Christy's opening. He lowered himself just a bit, and I moved his cock up and down her slit, between her swollen lips and over her clit. She was gasping and panting, staring at him wide-eyed-- a true bitch in heat.

I placed the tip of his cock between her lips and watched as it slowly descended into her vagina. The tapered head spread her lips further apart. Further. Further, until the entire crown disappeared between her folds. Slowly, slowly, an inch at a time, he sank himself into her pussy.

"Oh, God... it's so big.... it's stretching meee.... oh.... oh God, you're filling me up, Dad. Uh... uh... mmmm..."

Daddy finally bottomed out, holding himself motionless while she got used to feeling him deep inside her. He rose up on his elbows and gently stroked her face, their eyes glued to each other. He kissed her lips gently, then lifted his haunches and let his cock slowly withdraw. Then back in again, slowly. Out. In. I could see his shaft glisten with her wetness. I watched as her pink lips folded under and sank into her as his cock descended, then came back out on his upstroke.

He picked up his rhythm a bit, and grasped her cheeks, pulling her into him as he plunged. Christy arched her back and set her hips in motion herself, rising to meet his every advance. Daddy picked up her legs and wrapped them around his waist, opening her cunt up farther, giving her more leverage to pull herself into him.

Faster and faster they fucked, until her whole body shook like an avalanche as an orgasm ripped through her from top to bottom. Daddy drove on, right through it, and she came again, filling the room with her wails of ecstasy.

I could tell by the sounds he was making, that Daddy was about to boil over as well. He drove hard into her pussy, then froze, balls deep, as his entire body shook and he emptied himself into her.

"Oh God, I can feel your hot cum splashing deep inside me," she cried, then looked at me. "I guess I'm a woman now."

Daddy and I lay on either side of Christy, gently stroking her, bringing her down, until she was relaxed and breathing normally. With a dreamy, faraway look in her eyes, she turned and kissed me, then kissed Daddy. He drifted off to sleep for a few minutes, later awakening to my mouth working on his dick.

I sucked him to another erection, then straddled him and sank his cock into my pussy. I did all the work, but I didn't mind. I rode him and rode him, my tits bouncing up and down, my clit grinding against his pubic bone, until I had my fill, that ended in a shuddering climax.

All three of us were spent, sated, exhausted. Christy and I both cuddled up with Daddy and drifted off to sleep, only to wake up and make love again.

For the remainder of the summer, my sister and I shared his bed, his body, and each other's. The earlier pangs of jealousy that I felt were dissipated by the love and the desire we felt for each other.

The three of us spent the summer together in an environment of unadulterated lust. In the fall, Christy went off to college in a different state. She would come home for holidays, and vacations, and we would share our bed with her again. Sharing Daddy.

I am still Daddy's baby girl; I am his true love, and he is mine.