Sharing David's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rolling her head toward her husband, Kate gave him a slow, sensuous smile, the fact that he was sitting so casually, watching her with another man, making her heart race and her panties warm and wet. Sliding one of her hands over one of Paul’s, she moved his big, hard hand down her body, pressing his palm over her barely-covered cunt, rotating her hips forward so that he could feel how aroused she already was. Without hesitation he slid one long finger between her thighs, making erotic little circles over her swollen cunt lips through the sheer red lace.

“Such a bad girl,” Paul whispered in her ear, feeling the dampness of her panties. He pushed his cock into her ass on a hard shiver, wanting nothing more in that moment than to rip the panties away, lift her and sink himself deep into her willing heat. He managed to reign in his lust long enough to press the lips of her sex over her clit, groaning in satisfaction when she arched and moaned. When she turned in his arms, wrapping her arms around his neck and pressing her body into his, he bent to take her mouth hard.

Kate dug her fingers into the back of Paul’s neck, offering her mouth for him, taking his tongue and giving him hers; rubbing her stiff nipples into his chest. She felt his hands move to her ass, his fingers spread wide, pulling her into him, and their bodies moved in slow, aching rhythm with the music and each other. Their kisses burned and deepened, the final submission to a desire that had always existed and was now theirs to play in. Kate felt as light as air and heavy with desire, her body alive in a way it had not been, despite her love for David, in a very long time.

Paul took Kate’s mouth with growing demand, pushing her to give more and more of her lips, her tongue, her whole self to him. Cupping her ass he forced himself against her, his cock behind the black trousers throbbing at the feel of her eager, moving body. The fact that her husband sat quietly by, watching them, became a spark that pushed their passion into higher levels of erotic need. Slipping the fingers of his right hand beneath Kate’s panties, he slid his middle finger down over the cleft of her ass, feeling her jerk against him in surprise and moan in pleasure. He moved it further, between her thighs, until the tip of his finger met the lower lips of her sex, already swollen, slick with her juices, and smooth as a baby’s skin. He teased her, tickling the nether lips of her cunt with the very tip of his finger until she was whimpering into his mouth, pushing her hips forward in silent plea for more. Taking his mouth from hers, he whispered hotly into her ear,

“What do you want, baby?”

Kate moaned. “More. Please.”

“I like it when you ask so nicely,” he murmured, pushing the tip of his finger between her lips just a fraction.

Kate bit her lip, pushing her hips at him. “Please,” she whispered back.

“Please what?”

A low moan. “Inside me. Please.”

Paul smiled, pushed the tip of his finger inside her wet hole, then pulled it back out quickly, nipping her earlobe. “Like that?”

“Paul. PLEASE.”

“But wouldn’t you rather have my cock?” he asked. “Wouldn’t you rather I fucked you, sweet little Katie? Hard, and fast and wet, just the way I’ve always wanted to?”

Kate’s fingers tightened on his back, digging at his skin a little. “Oh, yes,” she sighed heavily. “So much.”

“Then ask me, Katie.” Pushing his finger back, he wedged it inside her cunt. The tip, then to the first knuckle, feeling her squeeze and writhe against it. Then further, until it was nearly all the way in. “I’ve waited a lifetime to hear you beg me to fuck you.” Sliding the finger out, he hunched down a bit farther, reaching to slide his soaked finger over her clit. Kate gasped.

“Please Paul,” she said breathlessly. “Oh god please fuck me. I want you.”

Taking his hands from her cunt and ass, Paul fisted his left hand in her hair, forcing her head back to take his mouth on hers. When they were both nearly mindless with the need, he pulled back. “I will, Katie mine,” he promised. “I will fuck you until you cum, screaming, on my cock. But not yet. First, I want your breasts. And then your mouth on my cock. And then, if you‘re very good, I‘ll give you what you want.”

Staring up into Paul’s face, Kate felt herself go limp with need. She was wet, and warm, and wanted so badly to do anything he wanted to please him. To please them.

“On the bed Katie,” Paul told her. “Lie across it so David can watch. We don’t want to be selfish.”

Trembling she obeyed, moving from Paul’s arms toward the bed, on the way meeting David’s glance and feeling only more aroused from his obvious pleasure. She lay across the bed, stretching out her arms to the sides, making an offering of her body. Behind her and to the right she watched both men. David, sitting quietly, the bulge in his trousers and the look on his face making her clit ache, and Paul, who moved slowly toward the bedside above her head, slowly removing his clothing. By the time he’d reached the bed she had to tilt her head back to watch him, the angle making her a little dizzy and his body making her moreso. He was as well built as David, his stomach still flat, his chest as smooth, his shoulders just a bit wider. When he reached for his belt she watched in rapt fascination, the sound of his zipper like a buzz of electric in her head, the sight of him finally nude forcing her to open her mouth to breathe.

His cock was fully erect, veins pulsing on the shaft, the head dark. He wasn’t quite as long as her husband, she thought, but he was so thick she could only imagine the pleasure of having him pushing into her wet cunt. A moan escaped her when he came toward the bed.

Watching Kate’s eyes widen at the sight of his cock made Paul stiffen even more, almost painfully. She lay there, arms spread wide for him, waiting for anything he wanted to do to her, and the sight made him feel almost fiercely wild. David had told him that when Kate was very aroused she like to play just a little rough, and he didn’t think he could be any other way right now. Bending over her head he put his hands to the flimsy little red lace bra she wore and tore it open, making her gasp in surprise. He covered her breasts with his hands, feeling the soft, full give of them; the hard tips of her nipples pushing at his palms.

David sat in enthralled shock. His best friend was bent over Katie’s head, hands on her beautiful, ripe breasts, and she was arching up and moaning, her knees spreading in a silent invitation, her fingers grabbing fistfuls of the dark sheets. He was so hard he forgot to be jealous or worried. How could he be, when he knew Paul would do anything to make Katie happy, just as he would. They already shared her, really. But this was more than he could have imagined.

Pushing her breasts together, Paul bent to take her hard, pouting nipples into his mouth and Katie went a little wild, writhing and arching herself up at him. The sounds she made, such low, fierce, feminine sounds of pleasure, were familiar to him and yet completely new, the result of her fantasy coming to life. He watched Paul’s hands, dark against Kate’s soft white skin, a little hard, and knew how much she loved the touch. Paul’s mouth, at first slow and teasing, becoming ardent and hungry, and he smiled, knowing because she’d told him many times how a man’s mouth on her nipples sent sharp pinpricks of pleasure into her clit. He thought of how wet she must be; how ready to take, and without thinking rose from the chair and walked to the bed opposite Paul, reaching for his belt buckle.

Eyes closed, Kate could do little more than breathe in moans and whimpers as Paul used his lips and tongue and teeth to draw her nipples out to points of aching stiffness that went beyond pleasure. Reaching up she slid her fingers into his hair, pulling him down to her, forcing his mouth harder into her yielding skin. She heard David’s familiar deep sigh of hunger; heard him rise and move, and then felt him standing between her thighs. The cold jingle of his belt buckle had her raising her hips in hope that he would take her; she was burning and empty and the thought of Paul’s mouth and her husband’s cock both pleasuring her was incredibly, powerfully erotic.

Paul moved his mouth, sliding his lips up the slope of her right breast to her throat, sliding to his knees beside the bed, covering her breasts with his hands while he kissed and licked and sucked at her neck and shoulders. His fingers lightly pinched her nipples, making her shudder. Opposite him, David slid the last of his clothing off and stood between her open knees, smiling down at her.

“Such a good little girl,” he whispered,.

Kate moaned at the tease and promise in his voice, rolling her hips up.

“Not yet, baby,” David said, sliding to his knees as well, his hands on her open thighs, pushing them wider, opening the dark, wet rose petals of her cunt.

Kate’s spine stiffened in a hard arc when she felt the first long, hot lick of David’s tongue. He knew just how to make her wild, licking and teasing her without touching her clit, curling his tongue and sliding just the rounded tip of it into her while holding her thighs open, even while she begged and pleaded for more....just a little more. Turning her head she whispered ‘please’ into Paul’s ear.

Nibbling her shoulder, Paul chuckled. “Please what, baby?” he asked.

“Please,” Kate moaned, nearly insensate with pleasure and need. “I want you.”

Pinching her hard nipples with his fingers, Paul pulled them out a little, his cock jumping when she made a low growl. “You have me.”

“Your cock,” Kate moaned as her husband’s tongue slid a little further into her cunt. “Please Paul. I want your cock on my tongue.”

He didn’t have to be convinced. Pausing a long moment to kiss her mouth deeply, hands squeezing her soft breasts one last time, he slid up to his feet smoothly despite the fact that his knees were shaking. Kate’s hands went up immediately to cup his balls, lightly massaging them. He made a sound that might have been a moan or a word, if he had the power at that moment to speak, grabbing the tall post at the foot of the bed to keep himself upright. He closed his eyes, reveling in the fact that this woman whom he’d wanted for so long, now had her hands on him. Her tongue came up to lick the heavy sacs of his balls and he moaned like a wounded animal, the pleasure bordering on pain.

Lost in the absolute bliss of Katie’s sweet cunt on his tongue, David glanced up, his tongue buried inside her, curling and teasing, only to see his wife begin to lick Paul, her hands all over his thighs and balls and cock. The sight of her being so wanton; so utterly lost in her own pleasure, was nearly enough to make him cum. Pushing her thighs apart a little harder, he began fucking her with his tongue, deeply and quickly, reminding her that while she might love the taste of another man’s cock, she was still HIS and nothing would ever change that.

Kate squeezed the hard flesh of Paul’s cock, her tongue making long, slow passes over his balls and inner thighs. He moved a little when she pulled his cock toward her, putting her tongue at the base and licking him to the tip, finally sliding her tongue around the head, using the ridge as her guide. She could feel him moaning through her fingertips; his body vibrating rigidly, a man pulled tight against his own limits. For a long, delicious moment Kate was nothing but sexual nymph, delighting in her own secret paradise of wild, passionate sex. And then she felt her husband’s tongue, velvet warmth like a claim on her body, and Paul moaning her name in a breath that was both desperate and loving, and everything crystalized into something even more than passion or sex or fantasy. These two men were her beloved...now they were her lovers.

David’s tongue slid into and out of her, curling up to lick at her g-spot, and he slid his thumb, wet with her juices, over her clit, finally satisfying her craving. She took Paul’s cock deep into her mouth, the swollen head pushing into the tight, slick space at the back of her throat, and pushed herself into David’s mouth, her orgasm coming into her like a shock of hot lightning. Moaning, her mouth full of hot, throbbing cock, her cunt on fire, she came into David’s mouth. Paul’s hands were on her breasts, fingers plucking at her nipples, making the wave of pleasure pulse from there to her cunt and back again, her body jerking upward over and over in wild spasms until she was shuddering and spent.

Sliding his tongue from Katie’s pink, swollen pussy, David licked her, the taste of her sharp, sweet cum coating and melting onto the back of his tongue. He turned his gaze up to watch her body melt as well, going limp into the bed in that perfect moment of satisfaction after orgasm, a feeling of possession and satisfaction warming him. His cock was thick and throbbing, and she was utterly soaked and ready to take him. Coming up off his knees, he kissed his way up her body until he reached her breasts. Positioning himself so that his hard cock was pressed into her pussy lips, he closed his lips over her left nipple while Paul rolled and pinched at the right, and she slid Paul’s cock from her mouth on a low growl of pleasure. With one hand stroking Paul, she took him by the hair with her other, pulling him up to kiss her. As passionate and wild as he knew his Katie could be, when he kissed her this time he felt something in her that doubled anything she’d ever shown him before. He knew she could taste her own cum on his tongue, and he could taste the faint musky taste in her mouth that must have been Paul’s cock. While he’d never been into the idea of being with another man, the knowledge that his wife wanted another man’s cock in her mouth made him crazy with jealous pleasure. He pulled back, kneeling up on the bed between her knees and sliding his hands under her knees.

Paul watched Kate cum under David’s tongue, fascinated by the obvious knowledge the two of them had of one another’s bodies and jealous at the bond they shared. He’d missed that; the subtle give-and-take of lovemaking, the fierce pleasure he’d always derived from making his wife cum. The way she’d felt, flowing under his mouth and hands like liquid fire, begging for release. He was incredibly honored that Katie and David had chosen this to share with him, and he wanted nothing more than to give her pleasure over and over again....but at the moment, as David slipped her knees up over his shoulders and she took his own cock into her mouth again, all he could think of was the way her tongue felt sliding around the head of his cock.

Pushing his hips forward, Paul buried his cock in her wet mouth, knuckles white as he held the bedpost, balls aching. Pleasure swirled up from her tongue through his throbbing cock, up into his pelvis and fully along his spine to his brain, engulfing him. Shuddering, lungs laboring for breath, he looked down and a shock of emotion and physical pleasure nearly buckled his knees. His beautiful Katie had her eyes closed and she was moaning, her neck arched, taking his cock as he fucked her mouth with a kind of eager wantonness he’d only felt in his fantasies. He was hardly aware of David at that moment. All that existed was Katie and her luscious mouth and what she was doing to him.

Kate was lost, her body overwhelmed with pleasure, her mind swimming in it. The feel of David’s cock in her wet cunt; the smell of her own warm arousal, her legs spread open for both men to see; the push and pull of Paul’s thick, hot meat in her mouth and the taste of his precum thick on the back of her tongue...nothing could have prepared her for this. It was perfect. Her clit was exposed and aching, her heart slamming in the rhythm of her lovers as they pushed into her in unison, over and over again. Paul slid one hand to her breasts, lightly pinching her nipples, and David, as if in unspoken agreement that it was time again for her to cum for them, put his thumb over her clit and began massaging it in quick, slippery circles. Moaning around the thick cock in her mouth, she opened her eyes and watched Paul watching her.

In the flash of an instant when she met his eyes, Paul opened his mouth and moaned, his fingers pinching her left nipple almost painfully. She felt his cock slam against the back of her throat as he fucked her mouth. Flicking her tongue over the sensitive underside of his shaft as he pushed in and pulled out again, she could feel the thick salty spurt of a little precum spreading over the center of her tongue.

“Katie!” Paul moaned. “Oh god, Katie--”

She felt the spasm of his cock in her mouth, closing her eyes and sliding her tongue faster on the underside of his shaft, and then he was crying out harshly, his hips jerking in rhythm with the jets of cum spurting into her mouth and down the back of her throat. Kate took his release, swallowing his pleasure as it flowed in white liquid into her mouth.

And then Paul was gasping, sliding his softening cock from her mouth and falling back to his knees beside the bed, his head on her shoulder, feeling her body moving toward him and back as David fucked her. He felt her turning her head toward him, kissing his chin; his cheek, and finally found the strength to raise up enough to kiss her mouth softly. Then Katie moaned and he put his mouth at her ear to whisper to her as her husband fucked her.

Looking up at David, Kate gave herself up to the need to explode again, his cock filling her, his thumb rotating over her clit. The taste of Paul’s cum in her mouth was warm and Paul himself was whispering things to her; telling her how jealous he was of David; how he wanted to fuck her himself, over and over again. She came, her body arching off the bed, legs wrapped around David’s shoulders, drenching her husband’s cock in her own waves of liquid pleasure.

Watching Katie’s face, Paul felt another bout of sexual need energizing him. He wanted her again and he told her so, but for now he was incredibly aroused just watching David’s long cock disappearing between her slim thighs and into the tight heat of her cunt, the wet, hot smell of sex bathing them all. The sound of David’s hips and balls slapping at Katie’s soft white skin, and then her voice, moaning and pleading as she came for them both. As soon as her spasms began, David growled and cursed, fucking her harder, clearly filling her with hot spurts of thick cum. Then her husband collapsed atop her, the three of them gasping for breath, temporarily sated, and loving each other in a way that could never be explained.

Katie, lying under David’s full weight and with Paul nuzzling her neck, smiled the smile of a woman utterly satisfied, yet still hungry. Sighing, she let the absolute perfection of it all wash over her, wondering how it might feel to have them in her ass and cunt at the same time and chuckling when she thought of how they’d react if she asked them. Raising their heads, both Paul and David looked at her quizzically and she laughed.

“Don’t worry,” she rasped, a little breathless. “You’ll love it, I promise.”

12