Sharing Fantasies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But she was certainly no passive lover. Initially she allowed me the thrill of exploring her, moving and turning so I could kiss and caress every part of her, offering up her breasts for me to suck on for as long as I wanted to, then spreading and arching herself so I could do the same with her pussy.

But then, once I got down to the really serious business she eagerly combined her actions with mine, and some time later, took complete control.

My first climax was truly explosive. Although I had felt the growing ache in my balls, felt the semen seething and churning, I was still taken by surprise when it actually hit me, my body thrusting uncontrollably and my cock pumping wildly until I must have completely flooded her.

But even after that neither of us was satisfied, each wanted more, much more from the other, and after only a couple of minutes in which to catch our breath and allow our racing hearts to settle, we started all over again.

That time, perhaps recognising that my energy levels had been reduced, she was more dominant. Still demanding, and of course receiving plenty of attention from my hands, mouth and tongue, but taking charge of our position and activity. And as what was happening quickly re-aroused my sexual need and re-charged my physical strength, I was more than happy to follow her lead.

We took even longer the second time. Tara seemed to have a sixth sense as to the level of my arousal, knowing when I was close to climax, then backing off for a while, allowing the pressure inside me to drop from boiling to a more sustainable simmer. In those less intense times making it clear she expected me to give her needs all my attention. And of course I was more than happy to do just that, avidly sucking her breasts, or the mix of juices and semen from her pussy, then licking her spiking clitoris until I'd given her several more obviously deeply satisfying orgasms.

In the course of our love-making I'd had many opportunities to kiss and fondle her arse. As I said, it was even more gorgeous than I had imagined it might be, the cheeks full, the flesh smoothly taut, and the cleft between them amazingly deep. Naturally the thought of the thrills I would experience if I took her that way had crossed my mind several times, but then what was actually happening was always so intense that they had almost immediately been blotted out again. So when, after an absolute age of mutual stimulation and the re-aroused need inside me had become almost unbearable, what she intended didn't immediately register when she turned around and got up on her hands and knees.

She reached across to the bed-side table and passed something back to me, it was a tube of lubricant. I looked up to see her looking back over her shoulder at me. She smiled and said. 'This way David, finish it this way.'

As I looked down at her arse and thought about what she was offering I felt a sense of excited exhilaration rising inside me, and of course felt my cock starting to throb quite uncontrollably. Then, in case she changed her mind, I wasted no time in applying a thick coating of the jelly to my cock and, with less difficulty than I had expected, forced it up between the puckered muscles guarding that dark entrance.

The passage was so unbelievably tight and my cock so massively engorged that without the lubrication I doubt I would have got very far, but even with it easing the way, as I pushed forward the sensations flooding back through me were excruciatingly intense. Even though I thought what we had already done to each other had wound me up to fever pitch, by comparison with what I felt as I drove deeper and deeper into her arse, all that had gone before seemed like merely childish tickling.

Once she felt I had my cock buried right up to the hilt she shifted slightly, taking all her weight on one arm and, reaching back underneath herself, started fingering her clit. Taking that as my signal I gripped her hips tightly, and began thrusting in and out.

At first I took it slowly and had to use a fair amount of force, but as the lubricant made the channel walls slicker it became easier. Not that the intensity of the thrills I felt diminished, quite the opposite, as the pressure inside me rose higher, my cock ballooned, got even more sensitive, and the increasing friction sent shock like jolts back through my entire body.

So it wasn't very long before I again felt the draining surge as my semen came quickly to the boil and then, as a blinding red haze obscured everything but my deeper, purely primitive urges, my thrusting got faster, harder, deeper.

That climax, when it finally hit me, was like no other I'd ever experienced, the sheer power of its explosive force was completely overwhelming. All I really remember is later finding myself still kneeling there, my still spurting cock buried inside her beautiful arse, every single muscle in my body quivering, feeling my heart trying to pound its way out of my rib cage, hearing the harsh panting as my lungs fought for air.

She slid forward off me, and when she turned her head I saw her face was dripping with perspiration. 'That was the best ever David.' she said breathlessly. 'For you too I think.'

But I was so drained and exhausted all I could manage in reply, was a weak. 'Uhuh!'

'Stay there, I'll give you a bit of a wash, then sleep a while.' she said, scrambling off the bed and heading for the bath-room.

I was in no condition to protest or argue and lay there while she rinsed my face, then, while I felt every single cell in my body was shutting down for repair or restoration, she carefully washed my cock and balls,. And after what had been a busy working day, followed by the long drive and then the absolutely draining sex we'd had, it wasn't really surprising that soon after that I fell into a deep sleep.'


Chapter 2

Tara and Mara

I had got so wrapped up in telling the story that although I heard her voice, what Alissa actually said just didn't get through. 'Pardon?'

'When you're doing it to yourself, I mean masturbating, do you hold off climaxing until then, or do you come earlier than that?' she asked.

'It depends, there's more to the story so I don't usually come at that point, but sometimes, if the scene has been really vivid and I've got myself too excited, I do.'

'Oh, I'm sorry I interrupted, I didn't know there was more, please go on.'

'Are you sure you want more?'

'Oh yes, it's exciting for me too, I got wet again.' she said in an almost conspiratorial whisper.

'Already?'

'Mmm, aren't I wicked.'

'No, not wicked, just young and very, very sexy. Now, taking the risk that I'll turn it into a flood, I'll continue.'

She snuggled even closer, but as I began again I felt one hand pushing down between her thighs.

'I wasn't sure what the time was when I was woken, and I had no idea how she had managed to do with me what she had without waking me, but however she had done it, I simply couldn't believe the situation I was in.

She had apparently dragged the mattress off the other bed in the room, a single, propped it up in one corner, then strapped me to it. My arms were above my head, my legs splayed wide apart, and around wrists and ankles were soft leather straps, straps that seemed to go back around the mattress. But I was not only immobilised there was also something in my mouth, not tight enough to stop me breathing easily, but still restricting the sounds I could make.

Then I saw Tara, and in some ways what she had done to herself was even more unbelievable than what she had done to me. The only thing I recognised were the grip-top stockings, the rest of what she was wearing and the way she looked was taken straight from every man's fantasy of a bondage dominatrix.

She had retied her hair behind her head, pulling it back even more tightly, so that from the front it looked as though she was wearing a glossy black skull cap. Her make-up was different too, much heavier, darker, more dramatic eye-liner making her extraordinary eyes look even bigger. And her lips were a much brighter red, the lip-stick she'd used making them so glossy they looked almost dripping wet.

But it was what she was wearing that really made my eyes bulge, it was no more than a black leather harness, a harness that left her virtually naked, but still managed to even further exaggerate her already potent sexuality.

Around her middle, starting immediately below her breasts and ending a little above her pubic mound, was a tight-fitting bodice, laced so tightly it made her already tiny waist even smaller. From the top of it several cross straps went up over her shoulders, lifting her breasts even higher than they normally were, and at the same time pressing them together, turning the valley between them into a deep, fleshy crevice.

She also seemed to have applied make-up to her aureoles, certainly they and the already jutting nipples in their centres were a much brighter red than I remembered them being. Then I realised what she had done, the colour matched her lips, it was as though she was pointedly offering both her mouth and her breasts for kissing and sucking.

More straps were attached to the bottom edge of the bodice, winding around her upper thighs, cutting up into the flesh on either side of her pubis. Then there were those black grip-tops that I had previously found so exciting, but replacing the shoes she'd had on before were a pair of black, patent leather ones, with spiking heels far higher than any I had ever seen.

Her hands were gloved, and to top off everything else was the whip, dangling loosely from her right hand. Like the harness it too was made from black leather, and although I know nothing about whips, I'd never seen one like this before. It wasn't extraordinarily long, a bit longer than an ordinary horse-whip, but tapered to a much, much finer, almost thread-like end.

She stood there, watching me staring at her, not saying a word, not moving a single muscle. I wasn't sure how long that silence went on for because right then time seemed to have stood quite still, but when I eventually looked up into her eyes she finally gave me a brief smile.

'Let me introduce you to Mara.' she said, turning her head. And when I looked in that direction I discovered there was another woman in the room with us. Apart from her dress and make-up she could have been Tara's double, her identical twin. Although her hair was loose, hanging down below her shoulders, it was the same colour as Tara's, she had the same extraordinary eyes, she was exactly the same height, and her body was just as voluptuous. I said identical apart from dress and make-up because other than a little lip-stick, she was wearing neither, she was absolutely stark naked.

'Mara has already been a bit disobedient.' Tara said. 'She has been looking you over, and I know she likes what she sees, but she's not supposed to do that, she's mine. Mara knows very well what duties a younger sister is supposed to have, and that they are just to please me. If that sometimes means her pleasing a man I am with, then that is all right. But -' she said in a much sharper tone, turning to look at the other woman - 'she knows that is all she is allowed to do. She is not allowed to have thoughts, nor get ideas about getting her own pleasure from someone other than me.'

'Come here Mara!' she said in the same tone of voice, tapping the floor in front of me with the whip. 'Kneel!'

As her sister did as she was told Tara lifted the whip, trailing it up along the inside of my legs until I felt the pressure of it pushing up against my balls.

Until that moment all that had been going through my mind were a series of whirling questions, questions as to the how and why of what had, and what was going to happen to me. And underneath those questions, a very real sense of both anxiety and apprehension. So not surprisingly, in spite of the sight of the two lewdly naked women, my cock had remained small and limp, and when I felt the hard length of leather pressing against my balls they shrank defensively up behind it.

'I know it doesn't look like much at the moment.' she said. 'But it is quite responsive, so make it stand to attention. But no hands!'

Mara didn't look up but as I looked down I saw her open her mouth, dropping her jaw so low that when she leaned forward she was able to take everything, sucking not only my diminutive cock, but also both balls inside. But I was still so concerned as to what I had got myself into that for a while absolutely nothing happened. I could feel her tongue swirling my balls around, feel the intermittent but quite strong suction, but nothing more.

Tara stood watching her sister's efforts for a couple of minutes then fetched a chair, set it close by, and sat down. When she sat she left her legs spread wide, letting me see everything, and what I saw made my heart start to race faster. She hadn't used the lip-stick on just her mouth and breasts, she had also used it on her hairless pussy. The glossy colouring made her outer lips look exactly like a mouth, vertical, but still a mouth. Lips and mouth that were waiting to be kissed, or hopefully, waiting to open so my cock could thrust inside.

Whether it was what I could see, what I was thinking, what Mara was doing to me, or the combination of all those, I finally felt sensation returning, felt something re-ignite. Then, soon after that, felt deep-seated urges rising up from way down inside me. Mara must have felt some sort of physical reaction from me, because her efforts suddenly became stronger, more insistent. Then, so she could concentrate on my cock, she let my balls slip out of her mouth and it wasn't very long before she had got it up to full size.

Until then her actions had been pretty basic, but having got my reactions started they became more subtle, more complex, mixing and changing from simple tongue swirling, to short, tight-lipped bobbing, then to long, hard-sucking swoops. And although she had been forbidden to use her hands in any way she was so proficient with her mouth and tongue that she soon had to straighten and lift herself so she could take all the rapidly hardening length.

Every now and then Tara glanced up at me, but most of the time she watched what her sister was doing, and when she saw I had a full-blown erection she gave a brief smile of satisfaction, then watched my reactions much more closely while letting Mara continue for several more minutes.

My eyes had been flicking back and forth, torn between wanting to continue looking at Tara, especially her enticing pussy, and yet also wanting to watch her sister's mouth as it engulfed and inflamed my engorging cock. And by then I was reacting so strongly that all thoughts and concerns about what else was happening were pushed aside as the reality of the thrills coursing up through my body grew stronger, got more and more intense.

But then - 'That's enough, my turn now.' Tara suddenly said with sharp authority. And hearing the command Mara immediately pulled her mouth back off me, leaving my throbbing cock jerking about in mid-air.

As Mara moved toward her, Tara slid forward in the chair then lifted both legs, hooking them over its arms and leaving her sex gapingly open. Even though I had a clear view for only a couple of seconds before Mara's head partially obscured it, I knew it was a sight I would never be able to forget. The stark whiteness of her thighs and belly contrasting with the blackness of her stockings, the thick bush of pubic hair, and the harness straps biting into her flesh. Then, in the centre of that picture, the blazing, brilliant red of her pouting pussy-lips.

In spite of my whirling confusion of thoughts, and the powerfully rising need that had been generated inside me I still noticed that they seemed even glossier than before. Then I realised why, they were wet, she had started to get turned-on. I wondered if it had been watching my cock grow that had done that, and if so, hoped and prayed that eventually she would need it to fully satisfy herself.

But right then it was what Mara could do for her that she wanted, and as her sister bent forward to the waiting pussy I realised Tara had carefully positioned herself so I could see at least something of what was happening. I could see the pink tongue licking, then flickering, then see Tara's sex slowly unfolding as her sister's practised expertise worked its magic on her.

Tara came surprisingly quickly, but of course I didn't know then that it was merely a warm-up for her, something to get her juices running, and that it would in fact be a very long time before she was finally satisfied. But I got some inkling of that from the first words she spoke when the tremors from her climax had lessened. 'Wait for me on the bed.' she instructed as she pushed her sister's head away and got up off the chair.

Then she turned it around and as she moved it across in front of me, took a quick glance down at my cock.

Of course as Tara knew only too well, being able to watch the action had only heightened what I was feeling. I'd longed to feel those pussy-lips wrapping themselves around my cock, badly needed to feel the thrills I'd get as I drove deep inside them. And as my frustration had grown, so had the violent responses of my cock - so by then it was massively engorged; the almost grotesquely distended shaft jerking uncontrollably and the pre-cum oozing head looking so bloated it seemed about to burst.

Tara looked up, gave me a tight smile of satisfaction, then turned around. Holding on to the chair with one hand, as she bent forward she reached back between her legs with the other, and I felt an electric shock-like thrill surge through me when the soft leather glove closed around my cock. Then, holding it quite firmly, she pressed it down and edged herself back towards me.

I watched the twin globes of her arse moving closer, felt her hand guiding my cock, then heard myself give a deep, guttural groan as I felt the blood-red lips of her pussy slipping over the tip of it. The thrills they triggered seared through me, increasing in intensity when her pussy literally sucked the rest deeper, until she had most of the throbbing mass crammed inside.

My immediate reaction of course was to thrust forward and as I was tied at only wrists and ankles, and had a springy mattress behind me, I could do that. But as I made the first lunge she looked back over her shoulder and said in an even sharper tone of voice than the one she'd used with Mara. 'Stop! None of that! Do anything at all and I'll leave you hanging there all night.'

Of course I stopped, and rather than getting more frustrated, I became even more excited when at first she did little more than slowly sway her hips from side to side. At that time of course I still thought she was going to do it for me, foolishly imagining her delaying tactics were because she wanted to make my eventual climax as explosive as possible.

But then at that moment what was happening made it impossible to think clearly. Just the feel of having my cock buried in her hot, juicy cunt was sheer bliss. But then as she swayed I could feel its gripping lips sliding up and down the shaft, feel the super-sensitive head grazing against the inner, slippery walls. The sensations were so exquisitely intense that in spite of the helpless position I was in, I felt I had been transported to some ecstatic paradise.

But she only allowed me to enjoy those for a few, all too short minutes before she pushed herself forward until she only had the head inside herself, then began briskly rubbing her clit. Again it didn't take her long to climax, I knew it was approaching when I felt her pussy-lips tighten, then I heard her give a soft, low gasp, and as she rammed herself backwards, spearing herself on my cock, I felt the tremors rippling through her body.