Sharing Fantasies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course the pulsating spasms only heightened my already feverish level of excitement, each contraction kneading my fully buried cock from base to tip, my balls tightening as their contents got close to boiling point. But although that action would have been more than enough to bring my release, she only held me there while the effects of her own orgasm continued, then abruptly pulled herself off me.

She turned to see the state she'd left me in and I also looked down at my long-suffering cock. By then it was rearing vertically, quivering from the pressure she'd built inside it, its entire surface slick with a mix of her juices and my even more copiously flowing pre-cum, the head an even darker purple than it had already been, and the swollen, blue-black veins along the shaft giving it an almost obscenely gnarled look. And when I looked up and saw the totally satisfied expression on her face I knew that's exactly what she'd hoped to see.

Then she left me there, silently screaming with frustration, frustration I was powerless to do anything about, frustration that was in fact made even worse by what happened next.

I was forced to watch them doing to each other all the things I longed to be doing myself. Taking it in turns to fondle and suck on each other's magnificent breasts, spinning around into the sixty-nine position to probe and suck each other's pussies, then, most belittling of all, using a pair of enormous dildoes to finally satisfy each other.

Normally the thought of watching two women make love to each other is very arousing, but that's probably because I expect that subsequently they will be even more receptive to me, thankful that I am there to satisfy their deepest needs. But by then I was beginning to realise my role was no more than that of a handy plaything, something to taunt, and to take pleasure from by doing that. Perhaps a visual stimulus, like some sort of living, responsive doll or statue, stimulating to look at, but neither requiring anything in return, nor generating even the slightest sense of obligation.

But that mental process didn't help my physical state one little bit. Although I guessed they intended to leave me both physically and literally strung-up, there was no way I could extinguish or even reduce the fiercely burning pressure they had built inside me. And the longer they went at each other the worse it got. I even tried blocking it out by clamping my eyes shut, but I couldn't shut out the slurping, squelching sounds, the mewling, and the gasping groans. And all that time my cock was throbbing and jerking, demanding the unattainable.

I have no idea how long they went at each other, it seemed an age, but eventually they rolled apart and lay there side by side, only their breasts heaving, the rest of their bodies winding down, their needs apparently finally sated.

It was probably five or ten minutes before either moved and of course it was Tara who sat up, she looked across at me, and for a moment seemed surprised to find me still there. 'Oh yes, of course.' she said to herself, then in the sharp tone of voice that I had by then become familiar with. 'Mara! Up now, we still have something to do.'

Mara needed no further instructions, she obviously knew exactly what was expected of her, and while Tara moved across and sat in the chair to watch, she came and knelt down in front of me. Then, with her hands clasped behind her, she slipped her lips down over my massively bloated cock-head.

By then the continuously pounding blood had not only made my cock iron hard, it had also become so sizzling hot I knew I had to quench it, preferably in a juicily wet pussy, but at the very least in the moist velvet of a mouth. And my balls were so swollen with accumulated semen they weren't just aching, they were causing me real agony, and somehow, anyhow, I simply had to empty them.

So my immediate reaction was to thrust forward, bury as much of it as I could in Mara's. But then I remembered Tara's earlier threat, and so, having pulled back again, and in spite of the urgent demands flooding my brain, I somehow managed to hold myself still.

Mara also sat quite still, holding just the head in her mouth, her tongue swirling around it and flickering along the tenderly super-sensitive under-side. In other circumstances the sparks of excitement that sent shooting through me would have been intensely enjoyable, but normally it would have been as a prelude to what was to come, and by then I was beginning to really doubt if they had any intention of relieving my desperation.

I looked across to Tara, intending to beg her to let Mara bring the torment to an end, to let her finish me off in any way they liked. But what I saw made me pause for a moment.

The first thing that caught my eye was of course her pussy, the puffily pouting lips still smeared with the remains of the lip-stick. They were also slick with the juices that had flowed from her, flowed so freely I could see the tell-tale tracks of where it had trickled down the insides of both thighs. The other thing I noticed was what she was doing with the whip, actually with the long, flexible tip of it.

At first I couldn't make out what she was doing but a couple of seconds later it was clear, she had somehow fastened it back on to itself, making a circle, turning it into a tiny noose. When she'd finished she looked up, and saw me staring down at what she'd made. Seeing the movement I looked up into her eyes. 'Please Tara, no more, finish me, please finish me!'

I doubt the begging, pleading tone in my voice really affected her in any way but it produced a smile, and that gave me at least a little hope. And those hopes soared when she stood up and said, very quietly. 'Oh I will David, I will.'

She stood beside her sister for a moment, stroking the back of her head as she said in the same quiet voice. 'I'm ready now Mara, move back a little.' and as Mara did as she'd been asked, Tara moved forward and stood a bit to one side, looking briefly into my eyes, before looking down at my cock.

'Yes, I think you're ready now David.'

I also looked down, and the thing I saw was almost unrecognisable. I had never, ever imagined it was even possible for my cock to look anything like that. But by then it had been engorged for so long that the head had turned a deep, almost blackish purple, even the shaft was a similar colour, and the heavily knotted veins were even darker.

Adding to its almost monstrous appearance was the fact that during all that period of intense and prolonged frustration, pre-cum had continuously been steadily seeping from me. Some still was, coating the tip with clear, still oozing fluid. Some, pushed back by Mara's lips had already started drying, glazing the rest with what looked like a powdery second skin. And below, on the carpet, was a still widening stain, marking where the rest of it had steadily dripped.

As I continued staring down in disbelief, Tara slipped the noose on the whip over the head, pushing it down into the groove behind it, then tightening it until it fitted snugly. Then, closing her other still gloved hand around the head, she began gently stroking and squeezing.

The leather was unbelievably soft, almost as soft as human skin, and I'm sure that if I had closed my eyes I could have sincerely believed I was deep inside her, once again being stimulated by the rhythmic kneading of her cunt. But I didn't want to be in an imaginary world, I wanted the reality of what Tara could give me, so continued staring down at her gloved fingers.

As she wiped her hand over and around the head the palm of the glove became smeared with the stuff that had continued leaking from it, lubricating the leather, making it even slicker. So, when she circled her fingers and began moving them slowly back and forth, it actually felt as though I was slipping in and out between tightly gripping pussy-lips. And it only took me a few seconds to realise that having the noose knotted behind the head was in fact making the sensations she was already producing even more intense.

Given the length of time I had been held there in frustration it wasn't surprising that the very first touch of her hand brought my already seething semen to the boil, and then that as her fingers began to slip back and forth I felt my body tensing at the strength of the draining surge rising through it. The massive build-up of pressure blocked out all my normal senses but before the red-haze completely overwhelmed me I heard Tara's voice once more.

'Open, open now!' and I saw Mara drop her jaw, opening her mouth as wide as it would go.

Then, just as the first searing load started firing up through me, the excruciating pleasure-pain making my eyes clamp shut, I felt Tara snap both hands downwards, felt the tightly knotted noose rip down the shaft, followed an instant later by her slickly encircling, leather-clad hand.

All the time they had been toying with me my over-stimulated body had been producing semen, the growing pool seething and churning as my sexual tension rose higher and higher. And of course the pressure that had built inside me was also unlike anything I had ever experienced before. So the combination of the tightly gripping, slippery fingers and ripping noose unleashed unbelievably powerful forces.

Like some long bubbling volcano that has finally been uncapped, I erupted, blasting gouts of semen each time her hand jerked back and forth. I was in no condition to remember, let alone obey her previous command and felt myself heaving, wrists and ankles straining against their bindings as I thrust harder, trying desperately to relieve the almost unbearable pleasure-pain.

At first the pressure inside me was so great that once tapped my cock seemed to be literally pumping the stuff out, and the first few jets must have arced high over Mara's head. But that obviously wasn't what Tara wanted and I felt her hand pressing my cock lower, doing her best to direct those that immediately followed into her sister's waiting mouth.

Eventually, as the force behind each load lessened Tara tightened her grip even more, each jerk of her hand producing yet another searing blast, doing it again and again and again, as though she was determined to drain my entire body of every single drop of fluid.

Of course even though the reservoir had been brimming over it wasn't inexhaustible and eventually, after a series of gradually weakening, and more intermittent spurts, she had to squeeze more strongly to milk the last few drops out of me.

When she was finally satisfied I had absolutely no more to give and I knew she was finished with me I opened my eyes, and the first thing I saw was Mara's face, virtually masked. The thick, creamy semen was in her hair, her eyes, already oozing slowly down both cheeks and dripping from the corners of her mouth. But, as though she was waiting for one last burst, that was still wide open, and there, pooling on the flat of her tongue, I could see a thickly messy pool of the torrent of stuff that Tara had pumped out of me.

She paused expectantly for several seconds, then when she realised I had given her my last salvo she lifted her head and for the first time looked directly up at me. She could obviously see I was still staring down into her mouth, and I saw just a hint of a smile playing at its corners as she closed it and swallowed the gooey puddle of semen.

Then, extending her tongue as she leaned forward, she caught the long sticky dribble that was still clinging to the tip of my cock, before carefully licking and sucking the rest of it clean.'


Chapter 3

Alissa's Fantasy

'Wow! That was certainly worth waiting for! Or is there still more?' I heard Alissa ask after a long silence.

Although the mere re-telling of it had taken me off into my fantasy world the sound of her voice quickly brought me back to reality. 'I often use that motel as the scenario for a series of them, and Tara, and sometimes Mara, occasionally play a role in some of those.' I answered. 'But no, that's the end of that particular one. I really don't think it would be physically possible for me to hold on for any longer than that.'

'Probably not, it was certainly powerful stuff. I'm even wetter than I was before.'

I didn't want to tell her just then that merely re-counting the fantasy had got to me too, I was frankly amazed to find that although far from erect, just the thoughts and images I had recalled had started reawakening my cock.

'Well, even though I'm still incapacitated in one area, there are still things I can do to relieve any unbearable itch.' I said, leaning across to kiss her, and then letting her know what I meant by probing deep inside her mouth with my tongue.

'Mmm, that's a nice idea, but let's wait a bit longer, you never know what might happen do you.' she said when we finally broke for air.

I agreed, reminded her she had suggested we actually swap fantasies, so after she had topped-up both our glasses I settled back down and lay there waiting.

'I've just one question before I start.' she said.

'What's that?'

'In real life you come across as a very confident, some times an even assertive man - but you're quite the opposite in that fantasy, the woman - Tara - is very dominant. Does that mean that you sometimes actually enjoy being treated like that?'

'It's a fantasy Alissa, a fantasy. Lots of women fantasise about being raped - but I very much doubt that there's a single one of them who would want to be even mildly sexually assaulted. That's not to say I don't enjoy a woman sometimes taking control, I'm sure all men like that sometimes. And of course there are plenty of people whose strongest reactions come from being either the dominant or submissive partner. But what we act out in our fantasies isn't always just a secret longing for what takes place in them - after all they are what their name implies they are, fantasies.'

'OK - well that makes me feel a bit better about the one I'm going to tell you - but I warn you now, it's weird, really weird!

Of course I have lots of fantasies, and as you said at the start, most of them are pretty ordinary; you know, about some guy in the swimming or football team, or a famous rock or film star - but the one I'm going to tell you is a lot different to those.'

She paused, took a drink from her glass, then paused a little longer before saying. 'When I first had it I thought there was something seriously wrong with me, you know, in the head. I was ashamed, quite disgusted with myself, couldn't believe I was capable of thinking up such a thing. Even now, after the things we've done together, and after the one you've just shared with me, I find it hard to believe that I could dream up such a weirdly raunchy thing, even as just a fantasy.

I suppose I'm still a bit worried that when you've heard it you might get some wrong ideas about me. But anyway, you asked for it, so here goes.

There are all these men, I don't know exactly how many there are, just that there's a lot of them. They're queuing-up in the hallway outside my room. They're all waiting to fuck me!' she said, pausing and giving me a questioning look, as though half expecting me to show some sign of disapproval or disgust.

'Lucky them.' I replied reassuringly, which brought a smile and allowed her to continue more confidently.

'I don't know what any of them look like of course, but I know they're different shapes and sizes. Some are tall, others short, there are one or two who are very muscular, the rest have pretty average builds. Although they are mostly young there are a few older men too, but there aren't any really fat men, I don't allow them to come to see me.

I can faintly hear them talking amongst themselves, about me. None of then has fucked me before, but they're exchanging what they've been told by others as to how good a fuck I am.

They come in one by one, they know they're not allowed to watch each other, though quite a few of them really want to. Want to see how big each other's pricks are. Want to see how someone else does me. But most of all they want to watch me while I'm being fucked, see what I do, how I react.

Although there's nothing romantic about what goes on with any of them, it's just straight forward sex, I don't just lie there and take it, I make sure I get fucked in a variety of ways. Doggy style, me on top, standing up against the wall, whatever takes my fancy at the time. But I try to keep an eye out for one who might be good at something special. For instance, if one looks as though he has really strong legs I might get him to lift me off the ground and do it that way.

Although I enjoy whatever is being done to me I also get a big kick from their reactions too. Some are really noisy, lots of grunting and shouting, others make hardly a sound, concentrating on what's going on inside themselves I suppose. I especially like to be able to see their faces when they're about to climax, see their different expressions as the pressure inside gets higher and higher, then watch them change as all that power is released in a few quick thrusts.

Of course I masturbate while I'm fantasising, and sometimes, if the man I've dreamed up is a real spunk, I make myself come at the same time as he does. But when I don't, I imagine what the guy's reaction to that is. Some of them don't seem to give a stuff, too busy enjoying themselves to be concerned with my reactions, others get very tense about it, thinking they weren't man enough to get me off. And of course there's always at least one inexperienced guy, who shoots his load almost immediately he's inside me.

Anyway, whether I've come or not I give them a little time to recover, not too long though, by then, whether I've come or not, I can't wait to see who's next, what he might do.

But other times I don't let myself come for ages, I just lie there, gently playing with my pussy, getting more and more wound up as I'm thinking about all the guys still waiting outside, and waiting for something special to happen in my head.

And this is one of those special things.

I must have already had half a dozen guys and by then it took a real effort to keep from finishing myself off. Anyway, I was lying there waiting for the bloke who was fucking me to finish. I could tell it would only take him another couple of thrusts and was looking over his shoulder, at the door-way, wondering who would be next, and if I'd get myself off with him.

And that was when I saw it, this cock, well just the head actually. It was huge, enormous, like some gigantic plum, just as shiny, and a similar colour too, a deep reddish purple.

The men all know they had to stay a certain distance away from the door, so either this one had broken that rule or he had a truly monstrous cock. Then, thinking about how big just the head was I realised that must be it, his cock must be absolutely huge. I couldn't wait to see it and I felt myself getting even more excited, but at the same time getting a bit anxious too, wondering what it would do to me.

Just then the guy on top of me climaxed, but as I was only thinking about the gigantic cock I hardly noticed it, rolling him off me before he'd completely finished, and so the last few drops of his jism spurted down on to the floor. He was so embarrassed he quickly scurried out and as went through the door-way I saw the cock-head move forward, just a little bit, but enough for me to see just how thick the shaft was.

It looked as thick as my arm!

Then the man moved forward. He'd broken another of my rules, he was fat. But I ignored that because at that moment I really only had eyes for his cock. It was even bigger than I'd imagined it might be, it was so huge it was positively horse-like. And his balls were a matching size, it looked as though he had a couple of tennis balls hanging down between his legs.