Sharing Fantasies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But although I kept my pace unhurried I eventually felt rippling tremors running through her body, quite tiny ones at first, but the longer I continued my slow kissing and caressing the stronger they began to get. So then I finally began to slowly work my way up along her leg and thigh, my mouth and tongue slowly edging ever higher. But even so I was still in no hurry and continued making slow progress, kissing and licking my way towards her pussy. Then, even when I finally reached it I did no more than lick all around its outer edges, occasionally letting my tongue drift, almost accidentally across the increasingly moist slit between the pouting lips.

As what I was doing built her inner tension higher Alissa began to make soft, gasping moans and when she felt my teasing tongue finally slip down into the furrow she grunted and tried to wriggle herself forward on to it. But I still wasn't ready to let her climax that quickly and pulled my head back a little, waiting until she calmed down before resuming.

For quite some time I did little more than that, running my tongue around and between her pussy-lips, sometimes bending forward to kiss it or the flesh around it, but all the time keeping my hands and fingers on the move. Waiting until I felt the tremors grow stronger before sliding my tongue down between the moist folds, tasting the sweetly acrid juices, then stiffening it and probing deeper.

Although that progression increased the strength of her responses, for some time I again held back, doing just enough to maintain that level. Waiting until I could tell from her gasping grunts of increasing frustration that the pressure inside her was starting to become unbearable before slipping my tongue higher, to her clitoris.

But even when I touched it, I did it differently, gently rolling it around under my tongue rather than flicking it, so her build-up to orgasm and the climax itself were also quite different to what she probably normally experienced. Instead of a rapidly accelerating progression, then a dramatically sudden release, what I was doing built the pressure inside her much more slowly, and I felt various muscles flexing, then locking tight. When I felt her body lifting, pushing her pussy higher, as though urging me to finish, I glanced up. Her head was thrown back, her mouth open in a sort of silent scream and her entire body was tensed, arching high.

Of course in time the tension and pressure reached a point where release was inevitable, but even then I maintained that tantalisingly slow stimulation, forcing her body to reduce it progressively, rather than in an all too brief, explosive burst. It was as though she was on a sort of slow motion roller-coaster, experiencing one exhilarating thrill after another. Soaring over a series of crests, each one a little higher than the last, each followed by a few moments of relative calmness before the next uphill climb, then another rush of even stronger pleasure.

I lost track of how long I stayed knelt between her legs, and of how many peaks she actually experienced, but I do know it was a very long time before I felt her hands pushing my head away and heard her husky voice saying. 'Enough David, that's enough now.'

She sank down, softly sighing as her body unwound and relaxed. 'That was unfair, I was helpless to stop you, and now I feel a wreck.'

'I thought you enjoyed it.'

'Of course I did!' she said with a bit more animation. 'But you made it impossible for me to do anything in return. You made me feel totally selfish, and I got concerned that you were getting nothing out of it.'

'Oh I wouldn't say that, apart from anything else I love making you happy, but I wouldn't say this is nothing.' I replied, getting up on my knees.

When I'd pushed myself back from between her legs I had glanced down, and hadn't been really surprised to see what had resulted from the thrills I'd got from caressing her, plus the always arousing smell of her sexual arousal. Although I hadn't been conscious of it, the effect had been more than enough to overcome any remaining physical weariness brought on by our earlier love-making, and by then my cock was fully erect and quiveringly rock-hard.

'Aha! Now that is a quite different matter.' she said enthusiastically, as she stared at it. 'I know exactly what to do with that!' she added as she urgently pulled me down on top of herself.

Her pussy was of course still quite literally dripping wet, so when she guided it between her pussy-lips it took only a single push to slide my cock home. Once inside, I paused for a moment, bent to kiss her again, and then whispered. 'You have the most adorably pussy I've ever known. I can't explain just how marvellous it feels, it's as though my cock is being bathed in warm honey.'

'And although I love what you've just done for me, I mean with your tongue, this is the feeling I really, really love.' she said tenderly, then added with a low giggle. 'So stir my honey-pot for me.'

I didn't need telling twice and began to move, feeling my cock responding to her luscious tightness, giving me the feeling that it was actually getting even bigger as I slid it slowly in and out of her.

'Oh David that's lovely.' she whispered. 'Just keep doing it like that, please.' she added before lifting her head and kissing me.

The sensations were just as wonderful for me and as we kissed and my cock tunnelled deeper into the sticky juiciness of her pussy I felt waves of delight flowing through me, waves that grew larger the longer I continued my unhurried motion.

So I held that slow, steady pace, and Alissa moved to the same unhurried beat, her hips rising to meet my down-stroke, her hands gripping my bottom and urging me deeper. We kissed, sighed, murmured words of pleasure or endearment, then kissed again. What we were sharing was again, in the true sense of the word, love-making, each receiving the maximum amount of pleasure while knowing we were at the same time returning it to the other.

And although I knew we both wanted those feelings to last as long as was possible, in time, when I heard a change in the intensity of her sighing moans, I decided it was time to increase the tempo of what I was doing. So, placing my hands on either side of her and digging my toes into the mattress, I lifted myself high above her, that way not only altering the angle of my cock so I could get it really deep, but also so that as I thrust in and out the shaft would rub against her clitoris.

I wasn't really surprised that in that position it took only a couple of strokes to get a reaction from her. 'Oh shit!' she exclaimed as she arched her hips up to meet me. 'Oh that's really, really strong!'

Hearing that gave me the additional motivation I needed to increase both the speed and energy behind each thrust. And as her pussy was still super-sensitive from the number of climaxes I had already given her, it only took her another couple of minutes to reach another, but far more explosive one.

By that time I could tell I was getting close to my own, and whether because she saw the strain that position was taking out of me, or she simply had a flash of inspiration, she suddenly said. 'Stop a moment David, let me try something.'

Naturally enough I stopped at the bottom of a down-thrust, leaving my cock buried inside her, but she pushed me up, asking. 'Can you hold yourself up?'

When I said I could, at least for a while, she grinned, told me to make sure I didn't slip right out, then when I lifted myself, I felt her pussy tightening, and she began to thrust her hips up and down.

It felt strange, holding myself quite motionless above her, yet feeling the same thrilling effects as when I had been thrusting my cock in and out of her pussy. And although the continuing strain on my arms, shoulders and legs was strong, the sensations I was getting from being fucked by her tightly suctioning pussy were absolutely incredible, so I mentally gritted my teeth and held on.

In fact the effect was so incredible that it seemed only a matter of seconds before what she was doing to me triggered the familiar dizzy rush. Then I heard myself give a loud grunt as I felt the flood starting to well up from somewhere deep inside. That sound obviously alerted Alissa to just how close I was, because her pussy seemed to grip it even tighter, then her movements grew even more purposeful, until her pussy was literally pumping my straining cock.

Then the first gout finally surged up through me, and as I'd never felt anything quite like that I couldn't suppress an ecstatic cry. 'Oh Alissa, my darling Alissa!'

'Oh David yes, I can feel it too! I can feel you coming! Come again, again!' she replied, vigorously thrusting her unbelievably tight pussy up and down my spouting cock.

The sensation was amazing, as though her pussy was literally siphoning the semen up through my body, urging a seemingly never ending stream of it out of me. But of course it wasn't endless and by the time she had finished me off we were both utterly drained, and when I collapsed down on top of her we remained locked in each other's arms, soon slipping into deep, dreamless sleep.