Sharing Her Past

Story Info
My wife shares a past encounter sending me over the edge.
1.7k words
3.96
57.3k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber had never really been into some of my fantasies, especially the ones where I like to hear about her past. But something about that night was different. She had come from work late, having a closing at the end of the day then met a girlfriend for dinner. When she walked in the door I could hardly contain myself from tearing her clothes off. She normally dressed up for closings but today was different.

I was a lucky man because Amber was gorgeous. She was average height, with long, straight dark brown hair, a gorgeous face, amazingly full lips, beautiful curves, and an ass that was perfectly round.

She had on a short light grey pencil skirt about mid-thigh, a ¾ sleeve light blue button down shirt that wasn't too tight but with her 38Ds it was clear just how amazing her tits were. As she leaned over to take off her heels I noticed a garter and thigh highs. You couldn't tell when she was standing but wow!

I passionately kissed her, letting my tongue explore her mouth as my hands felt her tight ass over her skirt. It was the perfect ass for grabbing a hold of with it being tight and amazingly round. From her profile you could see her ass curve out past her legs which just screamed for a hand.

She smiled and pushed me back a little giggling, "Look who is feisty tonight." How could I not be with how she looked. I loved fucking her when she was dressed for work, fantasizing about being a client of hers. She knew this too and loved to tease me that way. "Now now, be patient," she said.

I asked her what made her do this, looking up and down at her outfit. She said, "Oh this, just thought I would look professional for the closing." I knew her usual dress for those, which was professional but not to this extent. As she said it she giggled a little more, and now I knew someone had a few glasses of wine at dinner.

"Why don't you tell me the real reason," I said as I pulled her in close to me as we stood in the kitchen now.

"You sure you want to know? It would involve my past," she said.

Now she knew she had me. My cock got harder as I kissed her, hands groping her ass and feeling her hair on my neck. I could tell from the way she pushed her body into mine that she was just as turned on.

"It may have been to be a tease to the settlement agent," she whispered in my ear. "He was the one I told you wanted me the year before we met...well maybe I left out a detail or two," she said as she nibbled on my ear.

I moaned, "please share." She said she always knew how badly he wanted her from their few interactions and she told me she was kind of attracted to him too. However, being the good girl she had been she didn't want to act on it knowing he wasn't someone she would seriously date. She told me she wore the exact same outfit as today to that closing a few years back. His mouth fell to the floor when he saw her and made sure to give her a tight hug to feel her when she walked in. She could feel his erection immediately and the thought of fucking him that day made her feel how wet she was in her white thong.

The closing went as they all do except for a lot of smiles and eye contact. When it was over she wished her clients good luck, said she would be in touch and walked them to the door. Conveniently she told them she left her folder behind.

At this point I had Amber holding on the kitchen island kissing the back of her neck and running my hands up the outside of her legs up her skirt to feel her garter. She loved every second of teasing me and I could just tell how badly she wanted to fuck me too. I told her in time and that I wanted to hear what happened next.

"You want the details? Naughty boy," she said as she continued her story. When she walked back in to get her folder he was sitting at the end of the conference table filling out the final forms. She said I hope you don't mind me but I came to get my stuff. He told her no rush as it was the end of the day and she is welcome to stay. "Maybe I will reply to a few emails," Amber said as she sat on the side of the table right next to him. She crossed her legs, revealing just the very top of her thigh highs. She smiled at him as she caught him staring. "Don't you have to finish your work...or are you going to be bad today and finish early?"

With this he stood up and walked in front of her as he took off his dark blue suit jacket. She looked up as he put one hand behind her head and pushed her in to kiss her hard. She told me that he was a hard kisser and loved putting his tongue deep into her mouth.

I was now doing the same to her as she sat on our kitchen table with her legs open a little, me standing between them, reenacting what happened that day. I could hardly contain myself with her whispering the details of her encounter into my ear. And judging by how excited she was I could tell she was getting off on what it was doing to me.

As I nibbled on her neck she continued...after a few really hard kisses he leaned her back, undid the buttons on her shirt and dove into her chest, kissing and biting the tops of her gorgeous, round, large tits that were coming out of her tight black lacy bra. Amber told me how she was moaning loudly while he did this telling him she wanted to get fucked on the table that day. This made me tear open her shirt and take her nipples out so I could run my fingers over them and bite on one as I did that panting in anticipation of what she would tell me next.

As I slowly ran my tongue around her nipple, she asked me if I really wanted to hear the details. I grabbed her hips and pulled her so that her pussy was pressed against my pants with my cock as hard as its ever been and said what do you think.

After more kissing he took her shirt off and as she unbuttoned his shirt he he pulled her hair back as she kissed his head and stomach. He leaned over her, forcing her onto her elbows and again forcefully put his tongue deep into her mouth. How could I do anything but mirror this as I heard it and her asking me to fuck her clearly showed how turned on she was.

What she said next nearly made me cum in my pants. With her on her elbows he ran his hands inside her skirt and slid off her thong over her garter and heels...kissing his way from her lips down her chest to her legs. Her skirt was riding up over her ass and he disappeared underneath to where she couldn't see but she could feel his lips, his tongue, his bite on her thighs moving closer to her throbbing clit.

Amber told me this as she rubbed the top of my head because I couldn't wait anymore and had to start circling her clit with my tongue. She moaned so loudly and told me it was really hot not seeing him but feeling him eat her out.

He grabbed her hips and pulled her pussy into his mouth and sucked on her lips running his tongue up to her clit making her moan louder and louder. She could hardly keep from having an orgasm especially with his hands taking her tits out of her bra so he could play with her nipples. She used her heels to push him off of her and told him to sit in the chair. Knowing how much I loved being teased she did the exact same to me and told me she would do to me what she did to him that day since her mouth would be full and wouldn't be able to speak. I gasped for breath at this as she slid my pants and underwear off of me looking up with her seductive eyes as her hands found my throbbing cock.

It was clear that she spent time teasing him because she would suck on the head of my cock looking up at my eyes and then all of a sudden deep throat me. Going back and forth from rubbing my cock at the same time to just licking her way up and down it I wanted to explode in her mouth. She told me he wanted the same but she begged to get fucked by that cock which is exactly what apparently both he and I did.

Sitting her back on the kitchen table, she continued how he stood in front of her and plunged his cock deep into her pussy as she was all the way on her back with her legs on his shoulders so he could go really deeply inside of her. My cock was now aching to fill her pussy and she told me he was fucking her really hard and deep with a big cock. She started rubbing her clit and said he loved watching this part as it sent her over the edge and she came all over his cock.

She did the same to mine and both he and I had the same reaction...to grab her hair, pull her off the table and bend her over it. She moaned in a mixture of pleasure and pain as I fucked her really hard and deep knowing she was in the same position years ago at that closing. In between moans she kept saying how he couldn't keep from fucking her really hard and pulling her hair back as he screamed so loudly when he filled her with his cum. This sent me over the edge and I don't think I ever screamed her name so loudly as I came.