Sharing His Endowment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marie felt her womb fill with the warm fluids from president Jones. He stepped aside and told her to go to her husband. The men who had been surrounding her parted and, somewhat disappointed for not being able to have their turn with Marie, quickly engaged with the other women in the room. Marie walked gingerly toward Luke, with a shy, but satisfied smile on her beautiful face. Luke took Marie's hand in his, and walked to a sofa in a quiet corner in a room filled with the moans and grunts of sexual release. Luke held Marie's white and delightsome naked body in his arms, kissed her soft lips and combed his fingers through her hair. The two had never felt closer than they did in this moment. They felt a blissful calm overcome them as they drifted into a trance-like state as time seemed to stand still. As the room began to quiet, couples left the celestial room. Luke and Marie soon followed and returned home to prepare for their church responsibilities.

That day in sacrament meeting, President Jones spoke to Luke's congregation. He bore a stirring and powerful testimony of the law of chastity and the new and everlasting covenant of marriage. After the meeting, President Jones approached Luke, "Brother Miller has just been called as Bishop of the Riverside Ward. We will need you and your wife at the temple next Sunday morning."

Luke with a smile enthusiastically responded, "Gladly."

12