Sharing His Kinks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
akaece
akaece
21 Followers

Erin did, and her orgasmic response was immediate. The movements of her muscles around his cock milked him straight up to his own cloud nine - though he doubted somewhat that she wasn't even higher, herself. He slid balls-deep into her, squeezing her feet hard as her sweet pleasured squealing sang in his ears. "Oh, God! I'm so, I'm cumming too, this is... This is so," she panted, "Thank you, thank you, fuck, Ken, I'm still... Hah, how, how is this another? Already? Stay in me, babe, please! Fuck! Fucking... Oh!"

Any coherence her babbling had previously had to it trailed off, after that, and she was reduced to moans just as Ken had already been reduced to grunts. When Ken finally pulled out of her, their bodies made for one hot, breathy mess. When she could at least try to speak again, Erin could only think to say, "That was... Cool." She looked away from Ken, feeling embarrassed beyond belief.

"Want another, uhm, you-know-what?" Ken squeezed her foot, hinting at a footrub. "I'd say it, but..."

Erin waved dismissively. "Yeah, yeah, I think I get the point. You made me like the foot thing, too. Like, even more." She relaxed for a bit, still breathing hard, then pointed a slightly-shaking finger at him. "You're still totally gonna have to be my slave for a week, y'know. To make up for this. Gonna... Make you wear a collar, and, buy me shit, 'n... Stuff."

Ken giggled. "Should I make you forget about wanting that?"

"That'd be rude."

He pulled a foot up to his face and kissed the top of it. "You're right, then, mistress," he said, with gratuitous flair. "But if you take me to one of the really expensive places, I'm gonna ask the magic question - you know, do you want a..." He squeezed her foot twice to make his point. "And make you take your shoes off while we're there."

Erin shook her head. "Weirdo." She yawned. "Hey, make me fall asleep again. I'm... Really, really tired. You can keep messing with my feet, or whatever. Perv." It couldn't have been a secret that she relished the thought, but she still felt too embarrassed to just ask for it. She could only imagine what it might do to her dreams.

"Maybe I will. Erin, fall into a nice, deep sleep, right now."

Her face went blank and silly again, and she was waking up the next morning with her head on her pillow before she even knew what had hit her.

akaece
akaece
21 Followers
12