Sharing His Slave Ch. 02

Story Info
Master watches His friend use His slave.
1.3k words
4.07
56.4k
6
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/28/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I knelt, my body humming with tension, I waited for Master Alex to return. I could hear the low rumble of voices and running water. I remained silent as they returned to the room, my eyes still turned towards the floor, forehead on my hands. I heard the soft creak of furniture as one of them, I assumed my Master, sat down. Suddenly I felt a cool, slick finger being thrust into my bottom. I nearly jumped out of my skin. Behind me, I heard Master Alex chuckle. I wasn't sure if he meant to startle me or not.

I tried to relax and remain still under Master Alex's probing finger. As he pushed into me, I could feel his thumb caressing my cunt and clit. Abruptly, his touch was gone, but quickly replaced by something cold, hard and slender. A moment later, I felt warm water rushing into my belly from my bottom. An image of what I must look like flashed into my mind's eye: ass high, heavy breasts hanging, rubber hose snaking from a bulging enema bag down to between my cheeks. Heat infused my face in humiliation.

I bit back a moan as I felt cramping deep in my gut. I felt Master Alex stroke the warmth of his hand over the lush roundness of my ass as the water poured into me. Master Alex' hand moved down from my rump, down between my legs, and I felt the slight roughness of his finger against my clit. He rubbed it firmly, slowly, bringing a wet heat to my pussy. Involuntarily, my hips pushed ever so slightly against his hand as I felt my body run slick with arousal.

My belly felt impossibly full, cramps trying to rid me of the invading fluids. When the water finally stopped flowing and the enema bag went mercifully empty, I felt the slender nozzle being removed from my ass, and then swiftly replaced with the thick, flared shape of a butt plug. My anus stun horribly as the thickest part of the plug was thrust past it. I gasped with the intimate pain of the sudden penetration and Master Alex slapped me once, sharply on the ass. I t seemed like forever that I knelt there, belly gurgling and cramping, ass aching, before Master Alex' voice broke the silence.

"Kneel up, slut." I rose up from my position prostrate on the floor to sit on my knees again, and my head swam from the change in position. Master Alex crossed the room and sat down in an easy chair, unzipped his slacks and looked at me. "Crawl over here, slut."

I dropped my hands to the floor and moved towards him, my breasts swaying beneath me, the water and plug shifting inside of me. When I reached Master Alex I stopped and remained on my hands and knees. Kneeling in front of this stranger, my belling rolling and full of water, my ass plugged and aching, and the heat of his handprint fading from my bottom, I had never felt so much the slut, like an object, a warm body to be subjected to torment and humiliation for the pleasure of others. Feeling the barest prick of tears to my eyes, I awaited his next instruction.

"Suck me off, slut. The plug will remain in your sweet ass until you're done."

"Yes. Master Alex." I almost whispered and I moved closer to him.

"I want to see that whore's mouth swallow every drop of my cum, and if you fail, I will paddle your ass and your cunt before you get relief." He smiled at me, a smile promising much more than I expected this afternoon when I stripped to kneel by the door and wait for my Master.

"Yes, Master Alex." I repeated as I leaned over his lap. As gently as I could, I used my lips and tongue to draw his stiffening cock out of his unfastened slacks. As I drew the dusky head from his trousers, I wrapped my tongue around the tip and pulled it into my mouth. Only half hard, I could pull his entire cock into my mouth easily, rolling my tongue around the satiny smoothness of it, my nose and chin pressing into the shaved softness of his groin.

Master Alex' cock hardened quickly inside my mouth. I used all the skill I had to call as I suck his warmth deeper into me. I fucked him with my mouth, sucking as I slid up on it and swirling my tongue around the head of it before I sucked it back down. Teasing the hole in the tip of it with the tip of my tongue, I could taste the first traces of his salty pleasure. My breasts rubbing against the slight roughness of his pants, nipples tight and hard, my pussy dripping wetness down my thighs, I sucked him, listening to his quick intakes of breath, feeling his thighs quiver around me, working him towards his orgasm.

Finally, jaw aching, drooling over my own chin, I felt his balls draw up close to his body just seconds before his cock twitched and surged in my mouth, spraying the back of my throat with his seed. Swallowing convulsively, I sealed my lips around his hard on, milking his spasming cock with my mouth, pulling every drop of his ecstasy down into me. I felt his hands wind into my hair, pulling my head deep into his lap, his cock fully into my mouth and throat, as his cock began to soften. When he let go of my head finally, I used my mouth and nose to nudge his softened member back into his open slacks.

"Kneel down, slut, ass up." Master Alex instructed me as he stood and fastened his trousers again. I felt his hand grip the base of the anal plug. "I'm pulling this out now, slut. You may go relieve yourself and wash. Don't you dare spill a drop." He pulled the plug out of my ass with an audible pop. Desperate to obey, I clenched my bottom against the urge to purge, and rushed, waddling and cramping, to the bathroom. As I reached my goal and closed the door, I could hear the laughter of both men behind me.

When I eventually returned to the living room feeling empty and clean, Master and Master Alex appeared to be having a pleasant, friendly conversation. On one of the end tables, I could see some of the toys from O/our bedroom. I knelt back in the center of the room, determined to stay there until summoned. The warmth of my Master's voice as he spoke to Master Alex washed over me, calming me. I closed my eyes for a brief moment and felt my breathing slow slightly.

"Come here, slut, and lie back on the coffee table again." Master Alex summoned me, and I obeyed, crawling to the table and lying back on it with my legs spread over the sides of the table and my hands up over my head. Master Alex took a handful of lengths of soft cotton rope from the end table and approached me. I felt him adjust the spread of my thighs slightly wider before he tied my ankles to the legs of the heavy table. Next he tied my wrists together. Tensing my arms slightly, I could feel the ropes tug on my ankles. Helpless, I could feel panic start to build up in my gut. I looked around briefly, searching for a way out, and my eyes fell upon my Master. Seeing Him was like a soothing heat, and He eased my panic, brought me back to myself. I was in my Master's presence; the hands touching me were His friend's hands. No harm would come to me. I took a deep breath and waited. Waited for Master Alex' next words, his next touch, to find out what he had in store for me next.