Sharing His Student

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,259 Followers

I could already feel my pussy starting to flow as I stared at the girl in the picture. Just like my fantasy she had long blonde hair and blue eyes. She was smiling and I noticed she had a pair of full very inviting lips.

"Bodies as hot as the face," Rob said, "Long legs, and those cute little tits that you love."

"You seen them already?" I asked as I handed him the phone back.

"Course not, but I see her in class every day."

"You...." My excitement began to fade, "She's a student?"

"Yeah, I..."

"Are you nuts Rob?" I shook my head, "I know I was being pushy last night, but you're right, your job!"

"Calm down!" He put his hands up, "Let me tell you what happened,"

"It doesn't matter! I don't know what you set up, but you have to cancel this!"

"She'll be here in an hour." He said, still smiling, "So just let me tell you about it."

"An hour?" I thought of how pretty she was, but what was he thinking? "Okay, but I still think that this isn't a good idea."

"You'll see." Sitting back, he began removing his tie and jacket as he spoke. "Okay, remember I told you about that student who turned in this lights out paper, but I kept thinking I'd read it before?"

"Yeah." I nodded watching him now unbutton his shirt. "You were talking about it last night."

"Right. Well I was pretty sure last night, but confirmed it today. The paper was familiar because another student turned it in five years ago. I looked up the records."

He un-tucked his shirt and sat back. I licked my lips at the sight of his chest and imagined that pretty little blonde kneeling next to me between his legs.

"So I go back and look at the other three papers she did this semester and her freshmen year as well." He grinned, "One of them from last year? Was one I'd seen a few years back at Bryant. Apparently she's buying them from someone who's got connections at the colleges."

"So," I frowned, "You're going to blackmail her with this? Into sex?" I shook my head. "I told you Rob, I don't want to really force anyone I..."

"Just listen will you?" He shook his head, "Jeez, I'm trying to make you happy here."

"Again, just me?" I raised my eyebrows at him.

"All for the team baby," He grinned, "So her names Krissy...."

"Aww how cute!" I continued in a sultry purr, "Oh Krissy, oh suck on that pussy honey."

"Wow." Rob said, then made a show of shaking his head to clear it. "I call Krissy into my office after the last class of the day and confront her with it. First she denies it, then the waterworks start. Krissy is on a scholarship, but it doesn't include living on campus so she has a roommate and has had to work a lot and her grades were slipping. She didn't have time to do the papers properly and a friend got them for her, but it cost her, so she had to work more and..." he shrugged.

"Anyway, if I reported this, her scholarship is void and poor little Krissy would have to go back home to her small town and tell her parents, who have been oh, so proud of her, what happened."

"But of course you had a deal for her?" I grunted, "I don't like blackmail Rob, I want them to want to...."

I stopped when he put his finger to my lips.

"I swear I'll put my cock in there if you don't stop."

"ohhh," I smiled, "That's a threat."

"Speaking of threats, I wasn't thinking of that and told her I felt bad, but even if I didn't report her, I would at least have to fail her. That would bring her GPA down and affect her financial aid as well. So now she's begging me to not tell anyone, she's promising she'll work harder and going on and on."

He sighed. "I do feel for the girl, its not easy, full time school close to full time job, we went through it ourselves. So I'm thinking of giving her a week to write a new paper and go from there. When she...."

He paused and gave me that wicked smile that sent my pussy flowing.

"She tells me that she'll not only be a good student, but a good girl. I ask her what that means, even though I know and she..." he shook his head, "She hesitates for a minute like she's not sure, then comes around my desk, sits on the edge of it and pulls her skirt up."

"Goddamn!" I exclaimed. "So she offered to play!"

"Told you to trust me. I put on the act, I can't, I'm married, my job. She says she won't tell, and..." He laughed, "Says my wife doesn't look like her."

"Little bitch!" I said, but was laughing as I did. "I'll show her!"

"So after I do what I feel is a fair amount of hedging, I tell her we have a deal. She comes here tonight, shows me how hard she is willing to work and I let her keep her grade. She's done with me after the semester and she promised to do her own work next year."

"Its still risky."

"She opens her mouth she goes back home."

"And you have no job and won't get another one." I pointed out. "This isn't the cheesy porn world Rob."

"You didn't see her, Lynn, she's scared, but the way she hiked her skirt up," he licked his lips, "Just a little holding back, then she showed me this hot red thong," he smiled, "Enthusiastic!"

"She doesn't know about me?"

"Nope, that can be a surprise, didn't want to discuss that there. So she's coming over in a half hour." He sat back and with a satisfied smile, "We're going to get what we want babe and this girl is smoking, and...." He took my hand and squeezed it, "Nineteen, Lynn she's only nineteen."

Leaning over I kissed his chest and after flicking my tongue across his nipple said, "Honey, I'm going to let you fuck me in the ass this weekend if this works out."

"Oh, it will," he nodded reaching out and squeezing my right tit through my blouse, "Only leaves one question."

"What's that?"

"How do you want to play her?"

*****

I felt a wave of excitement go through me when the doorbell rang. I looked over at Rob who was wearing jeans and a plain white t-shirt. He stood up from the couch and made a shooing gesture with his fingers and with a smile; I turned and headed upstairs for the bedroom. When I entered, I cut across and went into the bathroom off of it.

I closed the door most of the way behind me, leaving it open just enough to let me peek into the bedroom. I had dimmed the lights earlier and had lit a couple of candles to have enough light so that we could see everything we would be doing with little Krissy.

After debating what to wear Rob had suggested just my short black silk robe and a red thong, nothing fancy, just simple and sexy. I'd spent the last half hour trying not to play with myself. It's not like I wouldn't be able to keep coming, but the next time I was going to get off was all over that pretty young face. My heart started pounding when I heard footsteps on the stairs and Rob's voice coming from the other side of the door.

"Don't be nervous Krissy, we're going to have fun and all this will go away."

The door opened and Rob came in and stood aside.

"Oh, yes." I whispered when I saw our little playmate in person.

Krissy was tall and a little on the thinner side, and dressed for fun. Her blonde hair was down and teased out, and the short black skirt she was wearing barely went down past her ass. As Rob had said her legs were long and well shaped, that shape was helped along by the black stiletto's she was wearing.

Also as Rob had said, she was a bit small on top, but they were high and pushed up nicely by the tight low cut white blouse she was wearing. The blouse had black buttons, but was down halfway to expose the tops of those perky tits as well as a black lace bra.

As she walked into the room, I took in every detail. Her nails were long and painted a bright pink as were her toe nails. Her lips were pink as well and she wasn't wearing stockings due to the heat. I could just imagine lifting that skirt to see that sweet little ass.

Rob took her hand and leading her over to the bed turned to face her. He whispered something to her and reaching up, took her face in his large strong hands. Krissy, looked nervous for a minute then as Rob leaned in, seemed to relax and tilting her head, accepted his kiss.

I reached into the robe and began toying with my nipple as I watched them. His hands had dropped to her narrow waist and her arms had slipped around his neck. They were kissing deeply and I could see their mouths working as their tongues darted into each other's mouths.

Rob dropped his hands to her ass, and lifting her skirt held it there for a moment. My pussy started to drip at the sight of that small tight ass in its black lace thong. Rob knew I could see from where I was and held the skirt up another moment before letting it go.

He cupped her small cheeks in his hands and gave them a squeeze. Krissy gave a nervous laugh, and then moaned, I looked up to see Rob had nuzzled his face into her neck and was kissing her. I watched his lips slide across her smooth white flesh and began squeezing my nipple harder.

Rob's hands left her ass and he began unbuttoning her blouse as he continued to kiss her neck. That bastard, I had wanted to do that! As if he had sensed my thoughts he stopped after a couple of buttons. He then slipped his hands in her blouse and Krissy gasped as he started fondling them through the bra.

She let her head fall back and as Rob started kissing the top of her chest, I noticed her hips were beginning to rock back and forth. Oh, the dirty little thing was enjoying this! Rob grabbed her left wrist and gave it a push. Her hand immediately dipped down to his crotch and started rubbing it through his jeans.

Rob turned his head towards the door and winked. I was starting to rock back and forth on my feet, I was anxious to get into the game, but wanted to let her get to the point of no return before I did.

That moment was apparently right around the corner. To my, and by the look on his face, Rob's surprise, Krissy pulled back from him and with a playful shove sent him into a sitting position on the bed. A rush of heat went through my pussy as with a smile Krissy unzipped her skirt and with a sexy little shimmy, let it fall to the floor.

She paused to kick off each of her heels while undoing the last buttons on her shirt and tossing it off. Standing before Rob in just the lacy black thong, and bra, she said, "Do you think I'm a good student professor?"

"Oh, you nasty little thing." I muttered as my hand dipped between my legs, rubbing my pussy through the robe.

"I think you...." Rob smiled, "Have some impressive credentials."

"And I'm a hard worker!" She gave him a sly smile and grabbed his cock through his jeans. "You hard at work sir?"

"I...damn."

The look of surprise on his face almost made me laugh. Whatever he thought of Krissy she seemed pretty damn bold. She proved that point again when she grabbed the bottom of Rob's t-shirt and pulling it over his head threw it to the side.

"Oh, look at you," she cooed, running her small hands up and down his chest. "Oh, this isn't going to be work at all!"

"No?" Rob asked as he reached around and started playing with her ass. "You don't think so?"

"Not at all," she leaned forward and ran her pink tongue around his nipple, "But I always did like studying." She laughed, "What would you like me to study sir?"

Oh, this girl was too much! True I'd wanted demure, but there was no denying this was hot! There was also the little surprise that we had planned for her as well, let's see how she handles that. But at the moment, I stayed where I was and enjoyed the view. Krissy had made a show of slowly sinking to her knees while confidently unzipping his jeans.

"I...I think you know what you need to do." Rob's voice was breathless with excitement as she had obviously caught him off guard, but like me, he wasn't complaining.

"I do," she said softly as she pulled on his jeans. "That's why I'm a good student, I ...oh, wow!" Rob hadn't been wearing underwear and when Krissy tugged his jeans over his hips, his cock sprang free. "Damn," Krissy whispered with a look of lust on her face that had my hand on the doorknob. "That's a nice dick."

"Yeah," Rob asked, reaching out and brushing her hair from her face, so I would get a good view. "You like sucking cock?"

"I do." She said, running her tongue across her full lips.

"You are a good girl aren't you Krissy?"

"Yes sir,"

Reaching back, she started to remove her bra. I almost opened the door; I wanted to be there when she did that! Just as I started to push it open, Rob said quickly, "Why don't you leave that on."

"You don't want to see my tits?" she asked, surprised.

"I...I want to take it off." Rob told her, then added, "Now aren't you going to show me what a good girl you are?"

"Oh, yes sir," she purred while grabbing his cock.

Rob gasped and I could feel myself trembling in excitement as I watched her small hand work its way up and down his cock. She pumped it slowly and when she reached the top, squeezed. Rob moaned and Krissy smiled up at him, before leaning forward and wrapping her pink lips around the head of his cock.

Rob started to say something, but it turned into a loud groan as with no hesitation Krissy started bobbing her head rapidly on his cock. I watched as she worked her way about halfway down before sliding back up.

She was moving quickly and following her lips with her hand. One thing was for sure, she was no stranger to sucking cock, but it was getting to be time to see what she could do with a pussy. Krissy removed Rob's cock from her mouth and as she looked up at him with those big blue eyes, tongued the tip.

"Am I earning my grade sir?" she asked, before quickly licking the length of his shaft up and down.

"So far so good," he said softly, then gasped as she took him back into her mouth. "Damn good," he nodded as he put his hand on her head,

I watched him guide her head up and down his cock then, quickly pushing the door open, yelled, "Rob, what the fuck are you doing?"

Rob looked over at me and doing a remarkable job of staying in character, exclaimed, "Lynn!"

Krissy had pulled her mouth from his cock, and looking up at me from her knees cried out, "Oh my god!"

Her face immediately turned beet red, and as I reached them she began stammering, "I...I'm sorry! I..."

"Sorry?" I asked her, enjoying the look on her face, "I catch you sucking my husband's cock and that's all you can say?"

"Oh my god!" She said, making a ridiculous effort to pick her shirt up and try to cover her chest with it, "I...I didn't know he was married I..."

"Don't lie to me." I told her, lowering my voice. She really looked scared and I didn't want her to try to run out on us. "You knew he was," I gave her a wink; "You're just a naughty little thing that doesn't care."

"No, I..." she looked up at me with those big blue eyes and her lower lip began trembling, "Please, d...don't get me in trouble, I...I'll leave and I won't come back! I..."

"Leave?" I dropped down to my knees in front of her, "Now why would you leave?"

"Umm," she looked at me confused and my eyes locked onto that trembling lip, oh how I wanted to kiss her. "B...because I was..."

"Sucking my husband's cock?"

"Well, I guess and...."

"And doing a pretty good job." I told her, "I can do better, but you are young."

"I...I have to go!" Krissy blurted out and started to stand.

Reaching out quickly, I placed my hand son her shoulders and pushed just hard enough to keep her from standing.

"No honey," I said softly, "You have to stay."

"But..." she trailed off and looked at Rob, who was sitting there with a slight grin on his face, his cock was still rock hard and Krissy shook her head, "I...I don't understand, I... I need his help and he said we could do this and I thought it was okay! I...I'm sorry!"

"Don't be," I whispered while moving my hand from her shoulder and reaching for her face. Krissy started to pull back, but stopped when I gently caressed her cheek with the back of my hand. "You are a pretty little thing aren't you?"

Krissy swallowed nervously and looked back at Rob, whose gaze was fixed on the two of us, waiting for the show to start.

"How could I be mad at such a sweet young girl?" I laughed softly, "No, wait, you were sucking a married man's cock so sweets off the table, so we'll just say" I smiled, "Such a good girl."

"I'm...a good girl?"

"Yes you are," I leaned closer and turning my hand, ran my red nails lightly down her cheek. "So pretty," I whispered, "So soft... so..." I felt a shudder go through me. "So perfect."

Looking down I grabbed the shirt and gently tugged on it, "Why would you cover up such a nice body?"

She let me take it from her and as I tossed it away I looked down at her tits. This close I could see through the lace and found myself staring at the cutest little pink nipples.

"You...you're not mad at me?" she asked.

"No," I shook my head; "I'm mad at him" I pointed at Rob.

"Because he wanted me too?"

"Nice try you naughty little thing." I laughed, "From what I heard you volunteered to come be a bad girl."

"You knew?" he blue eyes grew even wider.

"I did, what I was mad at when I came in, is Rob knows damn well he's not supposed to start without me." I looked over at him.

"Sorry honey," he gave me a sheepish grin that was out of place with his still erect cock. "I thought you were coming right in."

"Shit!" Krissy said and pulled back from my hand which was still on her face. "I...I get it, you two..." she seemed to be thinking, "Share."

"Yes we do," Rob nodded, "We share everything."

"See honey, what Rob didn't tell you is I'm part of your little deal."

Krissy shook her head and looked as if she were going to try to stand again, but didn't resist much when I kept my hand on her shoulder.

"Don't be nervous honey." I told her leaning closer, "We just want to play with you."

"But..."

"You seemed awfully playful when I was watching," I grabbed Rob's cock and as he moaned, released a sigh at how fucking hard he was, "You couldn't get this in your mouth fast enough could you?"

"I'm sorry." She put her head down.

"Don't be! It's hot to watch a cute little thing like you suck this nice big cock. I'm not mad baby," I licked my lips, "I want to lick it with you. And I want to lick you."

"I...I'm not into girls." She shook her head again.

"Never tried?" I asked. Sliding my hand down her chest and stopping just at the top of her bra.

"No,"

"Then how do you know sweetie?" I winked, "Don't knock it til you try it."

"I can't." she said her lip trembling again.

"You know, Rob's not the only teacher here," I traced the edge of her bra with my fingernail, "I've been known to give some lessons myself."

"I can't do this." she shook her head, "I..."

"Honey, if you want your little problem to go away you'll stay and play with us." I told her.

"That's...sleazy!" she exclaimed.

Trying not to laugh, I said "But fucking a married man isn't?"

"Well..."

"It's your choice Krissy." Rob said, "But you'll have to leave school, and besides," he pointed at me, "Isn't Lynn beautiful? She'll be really good to you Krissy, we both will."

"That's right honey," I brought both my hand sup to cradle her face in them. "We just want to have fun, but we can't do this all the time so when you offered, we couldn't say no could we?"

"I thought it was just him."

"Well it's not." I leaned closer until our faces were only inches apart. "Come on Krissy, be a good girl and play with me."

I gave her a quick kiss on the cheek. She didn't pull back, but her lip started again.

"I can't leave school," she said softly.

"And you don't have too," I said and placing my lips to her ear continued, "All you have to do is relax, you wanted to play with Rob and we will, but we're going to play too and you're going to like it."

Krissy paused, then sent a surge of heat through me when she said, "You...you promise you won't be mean to me?"

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,259 Followers