Sharing His Student

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,259 Followers

"Oh, honey, I am going to be sooo good to you." I purred, and then moving forward gently kissed her neck.

Krissy shuddered, but didn't move and I kissed her again, just under her ear. I continued to place small kisses down the length of her neck and opening my eyes, saw Rob staring intently at us, his cock still at attention.

I leaned back and taking her chin in my hand, brought her face to mine and kissed that precious trembling lip. Krissy made an adorable whimpering sound in her throat as my lips slid across hers. She didn't kiss back, but undaunted I continued to work my mouth against her soft sweet lips.

I put my arm around her and started rubbing her back as I kept working my lips against hers. With another cute little whimper, I felt her relax and to my delight her lips began to move against mine.

I slid my hand up her back and into her long blonde hair and gently held the back of her head as I pressed my lips harder to her. Krissy kissed back more firmly and parting my lips I slipped my tongue out and flicked it across her lips. With a soft sigh, she opened her mouth and I eagerly pushed my tongue into it.

Krissy's soft wet tongue pressed against mine and bringing my other hand up, I placed it over her small tit and began to fondle it through the bra. She gasped, but rather than pull back started swirling her tongue around mine. Better yet, her arms had reached around me and I felt her hand running through my own long hair.

"Damn that's hot." Rob whispered.

I opened my eyes and winked at him. Pulling my lips from Krissy I asked, "How was that honey?"

"I...wow." She said breathlessly, "That...felt nice."

"Just the beginning." I told her then pointed at her bra. "How about you show us those beautiful tits of yours?"

"I...don't know." She said and I smiled as she blushed.

"You were going to show me." Rob reminded her, then looking at me winked, "Maybe you should go first Lynn."

"Okay." I nodded and pulling the tie of the robe, undid it and slid it from my shoulders.

"They're...really nice." Krissy whispered.

"They're amazing." Rob said softly.

I reached down and cupping my heavy tits held them up to her. Krissy looked over nervously at Rob, then back at me before slowly reaching out and running her fingers across my tits. I gasped when they passed over my nipples and Krissy hesitated before taking both my hard nipples between her fingers and squeezing them.

"Oh, that feels good." I moaned.

"That's...that's okay?" she asked.

"Yes," I nodded as her fingers pleasured my aching nipples, "That's perfect."

As she continued to play with them, I reached around her and unhooked her bra. I saw Rob lick his lips in anticipation as I slowly slid the straps down her shoulders. Krissy stopped playing with my nipples and moved her arms up so I could slip the bra off and get my first look at her bare tits. They were small, but perfectly round and her hard little nipples were so pink I could barely see them.

"Oh, they're perfect!" I exclaimed.

"They're little." She said her lip out in a precious pout.

"Honey they're beautiful."

I cupped them and as I held them, started rubbing my thumbs across her nipples. She gasped, but her hands came up and began playing with mine again. I moaned as she was squeezing harder this time and unable to wait any longer, I leaned forward and sucked her left nipple into my mouth. Krissy cried out, but didn't pull away as I swirled my tongue across her hard flesh.

I put my head up and taking her hands, placed them under her tits, then holding up mine, pressed my nipples against hers and started sliding back and forth. Krissy's eyes were closed and she was moaning softly as our tits worked against each other.

I looked over to see Rob leaning forward, his cock was still hard and I could tell he was fighting not to touch us. I shook my head and mouthed the word "wait" and he nodded. Leaning back, I slid my hand behind Krissy's head and brought it forward.

She didn't need much coaxing and I groaned as she fastened her lips around my nipple. I sighed at the sensation of her tongue caressing my throbbing flesh and looking over at Rob, mouthed, "Thank you!"

Rob smiled, and reaching out started playing with my other nipple. I was resting my hand on Krissy's head and the sight of her working my nipple sent a surge of wetness through me. Damn I needed to come, but Rob had been patient and I wanted to take the edge off him so he could fuck us both good and hard.

Grabbing Krissy's wrist, I pulled her hand over to Rob's cock. Still eagerly sucking on my nipple, she grabbed it and started stroking it. I put my hand over hers and Rob groaned as we both pumped his cock.

I stopped pumping and started massaging his balls while Krissy jerked him off. Lifting her head from my tit, Krissy looked over at our hands on his cock and sighed, "Oh that looks good." "Then come share it with me." I told her,

Turning on my knees, I crawled forward to kneel between Rob's legs. I felt Krissy come right up next to me and laughed as she immediately put her mouth on his cock.

"Enthusiastic." He moaned as she lowered her mouth as far down as she could with our hands still around him.

I pulled on his cock and Krissy released it from her mouth. After giving Rob I wink, I slowly took him into my mouth and after a pause, took him all the way down. Rob gasped and Krissy whispered, "Wow." next to me.

I held him there and shook my head, getting him to moan again. I pushed my tongue out to lick his balls then began to suck him hard and fast. I did this several times, then popping it out of my mouth pushed it towards Krissy.

She gave me a smile that soaked my thong and quickly took him into her mouth. She started bobbing her head quickly and still holding him, I jerked him off as she blew him. When she released it, I leaned in close licking just the tip. Taking my cue, Krissy did the same on the other side of his cock and Rob's hips twitched as he moaned, "Christ that looks good!"

I ran my tongue down the side of his shaft and Krissy followed suit, when I licked back up, our mouths met at the tip and I kissed her deeply. Rob was holding both our heads and I knew he was thinking it couldn't get any better than this. Krissy and I played our tongues across each other then licked his cock up and down.

Rob tightened his hand in my hair and knowing what he wanted, I placed my lips around one side of his cock. Krissy paused then did the same and Rob started sliding his cock between our mouths. Krissy giggled and the sound sent yet another surge through my pussy. At this point I could feel my thighs getting wet and knew I was going to come damn hard when that inexperienced little tongue hit my clit.

Rob was thrusting faster and I started rubbing his balls. He pulled his cock all the way back and knowing him as well as I did, I grabbed it and guided it into Krissy's mouth when he thrust forward. Krissy moaned and her eyes rolled back as he started pumping her mouth. Using my free hand, I began playing with one of her nipples. Rob's hand left her hair to play with the other and Krissy started moaning around his cock.

"My turn," I told her and opening wide, eagerly accepted my husband's cock as she passed it to me.

Showing off, I deep throated him again, before sucking him in a slow steady rhythm. Krissy was now playing with my nipple and I couldn't believe how well this was going. When I passed his cock back to her, I ducked my head and Rob released a sharp hiss as I started sucking on his balls.

Krissy was taking his cock deeper and making delicious slobbering sounds around it along with hot little moans. Losing patience, I reached down between her legs and started rubbing the crotch of her panties, the very wet crotch of her panties. Krissy released his cock with a moan and gave me huge thrill by clamping her legs around my hand.

I managed to work my finger inside her thong and gasped as it slid through her sopping pussy. I was so excited I'd forgotten about Rob, and quickly took his cock back into my mouth. Krissy, still moaning from my touch, copied me and lowering her head licked his balls. Rob was breathing heavily and his hips were rocking, thrusting his cock deep into my mouth.

I began sucking him harder, while I wiggled my finger against Krissy's dripping pussy. I removed his cock and gave it to her again. By this time Rob was moaning and I knew he was close.

I started rubbing his balls and whispered, "Keep sucking him honey, show us what a good girl you are!"

Krissy moaned and sucked even faster. Rob was whimpering at this point and I knew he was struggling to hold off as long as he could. I pulled on his cock and when Krissy relinquished it, I began sucking him as fast as I could. Rob's thighs were shaking and when Krissy placed her mouth on his balls and he cried out. I pulled his cock quickly from my mouth and leaving it open, caught the first spurt of cum on my tongue.

I pointed it at Krissy and pumping it hard, sent the second spurt into her face. Krissy yelped in surprise and as she did the next spurt caught her in the mouth. Krissy's eyes rolled back and she pushed the cum out of her mouth with her tongue, letting it drip down her chin.

I brought Rob's spurting cock back to me and jerked him off into my open mouth. Rob released a soft whimper and when I couldn't get any more from his cock, I leaned forward and grabbing Krissy, pressed my lips to hers. We both opened our mouths and I moaned as I felt her push some of Rob's cum into my mouth.

I slipped it right back to her and we kept kissing. As I felt her sucking the cum off my tongue I started wondering if she'd done this before or was just a very enthusiastic good girl.

As we kissed, I slipped another finger into her thong and shoved it inside her. Krissy cried out and started grinding her hips into my hand.

"Stand up." Rob said, grabbing her shoulders.

Krissy stood and standing with her, I pushed her back onto the bed. Krissy started to laugh as she landed on the bed, but it turned into a moan as rolling over, Rob immediately started sucking on her perfect little tits. I stood and watched as Rob took turns sucking on each of her nipples, before settling on the right one.

I grabbed the sides of the thong and Krissy lifted her hips, allowing me to pull it off. As soon as I had, she spread her legs and I licked my lips at the smoothest, pinkest and prettiest pussy I'd ever seen.

Rob's hand slid down her stomach and Krissy cried out when his fingers found her clit and started rubbing it. I crawled up on the bed and lying on my stomach between her legs, pressed my face to her wet pussy. I took a deep breath inhaling her sweet scent, and then while Rob was still playing with her clit, shoved my tongue into her hot little box.

"Oh yes!" Krissy squealed "Oh, Lynn that's so, ohhh."

She moaned as I worked my tongue up through her pussy. When I reached Rob's fingers, I flicked my tongue across them. Again our experience told him what I wanted and he spread her lips open for me. I placed a soft kiss on her clit that caused her hips to buck and her to moan, "Oh my god, I can't believe I'm letting a woman....Oh, damn!"

I had teased my tongue around her clit then sucked it hard into my mouth. Sliding my hand up, I gently pushed two fingers inside her and marveled at how tight she was. Oh, Rob was going to enjoy her! Speaking of Rob, I looked up to see he was kissing her while playing with her right nipple. Krissy was moaning softly into his mouth and her hips were rocking into my fingers. I released her clit and began slowly running my tongue up and down the soft wet folds of her delicious pussy.

"Oh Lynn," she moaned, "Oh that feels good!"

"Yeah," I asked, "You like me licking your pretty pussy?"

"Yes!" She moaned as Rob was now sucking on her nipple, "Oh yes!"

"You going to suck my pussy for me honey?"

"I...I'll try I...oh just like that!"

She cried out as I started swirling my tongue around her clit in hard fast circles. I began thrusting my fingers in harder and as I did she continued to moan, "Right there! Oh, please, please don't stop oh I want to cum!"

She'd whimpered that last part and I started grinding my own sopping pussy into the sheets; I'd never heard anything so fucking hot! I continued licking her as fast as I could and her whimpers were getting higher in pitch. Looking up, I saw that Rob had his arms around her slender shoulders and was stroking one nipple while sucking the other. Krissy was moaning continuously and trying to beg between them, "Please....please keep going!"

Her legs were shaking and I could feel her body begin to tense up. I thrust my fingers in deeper and as I sucked my clit into her mouth started wiggling them deep inside her. Krissy cried out and I felt her pussy contract around my fingers. She arched her back off the bed and with a loud scream started writhing wildly on the bed.

I kept my fingers moving and forced my face hard against her gyrating pussy to continue licking her. Krissy was yelping and moaning and the feeling of her tight young pussy convulsing around my fingers was driving me crazy.

Krissy let out an adorable little whimper and relaxing her body, groaned, "Oh my god I came hard!"

"You and me both," Rob said as he sat up and pointed at the top of the bed, "I think its Lynn's turn now."

"Oh yes it is!" I laughed and crawling up to the pillows rolled over and lifted my legs in the air.

Rob slipped my thong off and as I spread my legs, he beckoned Krissy with his finger.

"Come on and show me what Lynn taught you," he laughed, "You are earning your grade after all."

Krissy gave him a nervous smile and as I had done, stretched out on her stomach between my legs.

"Damn you look good honey." I told her.

Krissy leaned forward and my hips twitched as she flicked her tongue quickly along my pussy.

"Come on honey," I encouraged her, "Do it the way you like it done to you."

Krissy, started rubbing her fingers through my pussy and I moaned as she slid two of them inside. Placing her tongue just over them she began to slowly lick up and down. Each time she got to my clit, I groaned and tried to push it into her tongue.

Krissy began swirling her tongue around the folds of my pussy and I stared transfixed at the sight of her cute little face and pink tongue between my thighs. As he had done with her, Rob leaned over and started sucking on my nipple while playing with the other.

I moaned as Krissy had made her way to my clit and was teasing her tongue around it.

"Harder." I told her.

Krissy obeyed and I sighed as she began moving faster as well. I lifted my legs and placed them on her back and moaned as her soft tongue played across my aching flesh. Turning my head, I saw Rob's semi hard cock dangling between his legs and reaching out, grabbed it.

"Bring it to me." I told him.

Rob turned a little more and placing his knee over my head, leaned over and, still sucking my nipple, dipped his cock into my mouth. I began eagerly sucking on him while Krissy continued to work my clit and could already feel an orgasm building deep within me.

Krissy had overcome her shyness pretty quickly and her fingers were moving quickly in and out of my sopping pussy. I moaned around Rob's now hard cock and began thrusting my hips into Krissy's slender fingers and soft tongue. Rob started fucking my mouth, slowly pushing his cock in and sliding it out.

I began playing with Krissy's hair and could feel my legs trembling as she started licking me faster. I wanted to tell her to go harder as well, but it was tough to speak with my mouth stuffed with Rob's dripping cock. I started bucking my hips harder and seeing it Rob said, "Lick her faster Krissy, show us what a good girl you are, make her cum!"

I squealed around his cock as Krissy started sucking my clit hard and fast. I arched my back and as I did, Rob gave my nipple a hard pinch while nipping the other with his teeth. I let out a loud moan around his hard flesh and started bucking wildly, thrusting my pussy into Krissy's inexperienced, but eager tongue.

Krissy started to slow down and gasping around Rob's cock, I clamped my legs around her head, pinning her face between my thighs. I cried out again and continued to thrust my hips as the strongest orgasm I'd had in a long time crashed through me. Krissy was squealing into my pussy and as Rob removed his cock from my mouth I let out a loud wail.

I gave a long shuddering moan as the last of the orgasm passed through me. As I lay there panting, Krissy sat up and I licked my lips at the sight of her glistening face.

"Come here." I whispered, opening my arms to her.

Krissy crawled forward between my legs and I pulled her into a deep kiss during which I licked my juices from her lips and cheeks. I turned my head to see Rob looking down the bed, where Krissy was on her knees her ass in the air. I smiled and nodded to him.

Rob got off the bed and got back on behind Krissy who was engrossed in kissing my neck and chest. As Rob knelt behind her, I wrapped my arms around her holding her tight.

"You ready for some cock baby?" I asked in her ear.

"Hell yeah," she laughed in my ear, "I love cock, I...oh fuck!"

She screamed in my ear as Rob drove himself into her.

"Oh, easy!" she moaned, "Oh that's big!"

I looked over her shoulder at Rob and mouthed, "Slow down."

He nodded and began sliding his cock slowly in and out her tight young pussy.

"Hmmm," Krissy purred in my ear, "Oh, that's nice."

Rob continued to fuck her slowly as I held her head to my shoulder and listened to her soft moans. Rob began to go faster and the moans changed to yelps, but she didn't tell him to slow down. I wrapped my legs around her hips and called out, "What about me, baby?"

Rob smiled, and sliding his cock from Krissy lowered it and drove it hard into me. I cried out as he had no need to go easy with me and was hammering away at me. Krissy had pushed up and started sucking on my nipple as he fucked me.

"Oh, you good girl," I moaned as Rob continued to fuck me using long hard strokes.

Rob then pulled out and Krissy moaned as he slipped back into her and started fucking her faster than he had before.

"Oh that feels so fucking good!" she moaned.

She whimpered as Rob slid from her and started fucking me again. I closed my eyes and relaxed as Rob pounded my pussy, then switched off again and Krissy filled my ears with her little moans. Rob had already come and his control was amazing, he worked us both back and forth, fucking me hard and going easier with her. As I lay there listening to her squeal as he started going faster, I had a vivid image of....

"Stop!" I gasped.

Rob slipped his cock from Krissy and I told him. "Sit up against the pillows."

Rob shrugged and turning around lay with his back propped up against the head board. Krissy and I sat up and looking at her, I said, "Sit on his lap, with your back against him."

Krissy shrugged and placing her back against Rob's chest, swung her leg over him so that both her feet were flat on the bed.

"Like this." I grabbed both her ankles and moved them so her bare feet were resting on his thighs.

In this position, Rob's hard cock was laying along her thigh and grabbing it, I said, "Push up,"

Krissy lifted herself up with her legs and guiding Rob's cock to her pussy I pushed it inside.

"Oh fuck that's deep!" she cried out.

Grabbing her hips, I guided her up and down and with a yelp she started driving herself up and down on his cock.

"Damn this is new!" Rob gasped.

Stretching out between his legs, I swirled my tongue around his balls and he moaned, "Oh fuck Lynn!"

"Fuck her!" I told him.

Wrapping his arms around her slender waist, Rob held Krissy still and started lifting his hips off the bed, thrusting his hard cock up into her.

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,259 Followers