Sharing Holes

Story Info
Adam revisits the good ol' glory hole.
1.6k words
4.46
25.2k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you to Emrldtrica for editing my very first story!

"How much longer do you think we will be in the car?" Becky asked as she stretched. "I'm beginning to feel really restless."

Adam glanced at Becky's petite body and perky breasts. "Probably another 2 ½ or 3 hours, if the traffic is light."

"Jeez, another 3 hours? I need to stop and get some fresh air; I've got ants in my pants."

Smiling, Adam thought about how lucky those ants would be. He was feeling restless too and now his cock was starting to twitch thinking about Becky's perfectly pink, tight pussy. A quick stop to stretch the legs and stretch Becky's twat would make the next 225 miles a breeze and they would be in Miami in no time at all. They were headed south on I-95, only about 10 miles away from a truck stop that Adam often stopped at on his way through Florida. His ex-girlfriend had originally introduced him to this particular stop. Her named was Jessica and she was the sexist, craziest girl he had ever been with, she was into anything and everything. So of course she knew where to find the best glory holes.

Adam let his mind wander to the time he visited the glory hole with Jessica. She had been on his cock the entire trip. Sucking it, jacking it while she played with her pussy, all the while not letting him cum. By the time they got to the truck stop his cock was throbbing and bigger than he had ever seen. Jessica led him into the shower/restroom area and straight to the shower stall. Adam barely got into the door before he had bent Jessica over, lifted her skirt and plunged balls deep into her soaking wet cunt. With one hand in Jessica's hair and the other violently squeezing her breast, Adam fucked her hard and fast, driven only by his need to cum.

After only a few minutes, Adam was unable to wait any longer, with one long moan, Adam thrust once more into Jessica's pussy, squirting what seemed to be a gallon of hot cum into her. Adam stood with his cock still buried and throbbing, trying to swim out of the haze of lust and back into reality. After a few minutes, Adam pulled out and dropped down to get a closer look at Jessica's spent, creamed pussy. Watching his cum roll out of her hole and down to her clit made Adam stir again. That's when he saw the raging cock sticking through the hole in the stall.

Adam cleared his throat, "um, babe? Did you know that this would happen?" he asked nodding toward the strange member.

"Well, I wasn't sure if it would happen, but I hoped it would. There is nothing in the world like having a cock in your mouth and one in your pussy."

At that Jessica leaned closer and started sucking the strange cock. Jessica loved oral and was very skilled. Like a pro, she downed his cock until her mouth was pressed against the stall, she received an appreciative moan from the other side of the wall, causing her own muffled moan to escape. She bobbed her head, taking all of the cock into her mouth then sucking hard back up to the head; she'd linger there for a moment tonguing the head then shove the whole thing back into her mouth.

Adam watched unblinking, he had experienced this many times, but had never seen her at work from this angle. He absently stroked his cock, enjoying the view of Jessica's pussy getting wetter the longer she worked. Finally he stepped forward and began stroking Jessica's clit, getting a mumbled moan as a response. Adam dipped his fingers into her cunt, bringing them out slick; he dropped to his knees running his tongue from her clit to her ass, drinking in all of her juices. With his tongue deep in Jessica's pussy, Adam noticed she had her face pressed tightly again the stall wall, allowing the stranger's thick dick to fuck her throat. Jessica's muffled moans caused Adam's dick to throb, forcing drops of pre-cum out. He rose and slid his cock all the way into Jessica's soaking cunt. Adam pressed her against the wall of the stall, holding her head tight, allowing the stranger to fuck her throat hard and fast while he impaled her with his cock. Adam was enjoying the view so much he could already fill his balls tense to cum. He grabbed Jessica's hips and began pounding her pussy violently. He looked up to see a huge load of thick cum covering her face. Jessica's pussy tightened in orgasm causing her to scream with pleasure and Adam's cock buried deep into her pussy covering her cunt in cum. Adam left his cock in Jessica's pussy, allowing it to soften before removing himself. Jessica was a mess, her pussy was swollen and red and her face was covered with cum, causing her make-up to run.

Adam chuckled softly and shook his head, Jessica was one hell of a crazy girl, sexually, mentally, and emotionally. Becky was much more stable, but he wondered how she would react to a stranger's dick poking through a hole in the wall. As he pulled into the truck stop parking lot, he thought, no time like the present.

"I have a surprise for you."

"For me?" Becky replied.

"Oh yeah, well maybe for both of us, I guess we'll see." Adam felt his cock begin to grow. He grabbed Becky, kissing her and sliding his tongue into her mouth while squeezing her tits. She moaned into his mouth, reaching out to touch his cock.

"Let's go," Adam said, "I'm going to fuck you."

Adam led Becky back to the same stall Jessica had led him to so many years ago. He was happy to see that the hole was still in the wall, waiting for a cock to slip through. Adam pulled Becky into the stall, pulling her shirt up and taking her nipple in his mouth, sucking and teasing while Becky rubbed her pussy through her pants. He unbuttoned her pants, sliding them and her panties down her thighs, exchanging her nipple for her clit. Adam pulled Becky down to sit on his face, plunging his tongue deep in her pussy, letting her grind her pussy on his face. Adam felt her pussy tighten on his tongue and knew she was about to cum on his face. Just as he thought, pussy juice flowed over his tongue and into his mouth.

"Oh my..." Becky gasped, "that is a big cock."

Adam smiled; it seems Becky noticed the fuck hole. "Would you like to use that dick?" Adam asked, giving Becky a sharp slap on the ass.

"I would very much like to use that dick, would you mind my pussy being stretched by a fat cock?" Becky looked at him, pouting to make herself look innocent.

"I would love you see your pussy stretched by a fat cock. Let me see you fuck yourself with him."

Becky turned and aimed her pussy at the waiting dick. She led it there, hovering at the entrance of her cunt, letting the tip of his rod to press against her hole. In one smooth motion, she slid the cock into her pussy until she was pressed again the stall. As Becky used the cock as a fuck toy, Adam stepped in front of her and forced his cock in her mouth, holding the back of her head to get his dick deep in her throat. Adam began fucking her face keeping her pressed against the wall, allowing the stranger to fuck her pussy however he wanted. Becky seemed to enjoy herself moaning constantly on Adam's cock causing his dick to twitch and his balls to tighten. He held her head fucking her mouth hard, plunging deep to shoot his load down her throat. Becky moaned, tightening into her own orgasm.

It was the stranger's turn to cum. Becky slid his cock out of her dripping pussy and started to force it into her tight ass. Becky eased back, moaning as his fat cock inched its way into her waiting hole. Adam could hear the stranger moaning on the other side, he had had his cock in her ass before and he knew it wouldn't take long until the stranger's cum would be dripping from her. Adam absently jerked his still hard member as he took in the look of pleasure on his girlfriend's face. She had her ass pressed tight against the wall now and he could hear a deep moan from the other side. Becky slowly rocked forward sliding the cock out of her ass, as the tip slid out she forced the whole thing back in, picking up the pace each time. Becky had her eyes screwed shut, biting her bottom lip, Adam could tell she was going to cum again, hell he might cum again too.

Adam starting pumping his cock harder as Becky rammed her ass harder and harder on the cock, panting and moaning coming from the unseen stranger. As Adam's balls tightened, Becky cried out slamming against the wall, barely holding herself up as she came again. Bangs were coming from the wall as the stranger desperately fucked Becky's tight ass, then one last bang and a moan issued from the other side. Becky moaned in unison and she was filled with hot cum, slowly sliding the cock in and out her ass, enjoying how slippery his cum had made her. Adam had the sudden urge to lick Becky clean. As she pulled away from the wall he kneeled behind her, diligently licking her ass and pussy, using his tongue to clean her holes.

"Holy shit," whispered Becky.

Adam chucked, "how you feeling, babe?"

"Thoroughly fucked."

Adam smiled at her thinking Becky was one sexy woman. "Think you're ready to get back on the road?"

"Yeah, I think so. Um, do you know of any other 'special' truck stops?"

"Oh, I just might have something in mind."