Sharing Is Caring

Story Info
Neighbor helps her friend's boyfriend fulfill his fantasy.
4.1k words
4.38
38.6k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shadows were lengthening as I swung the Lexus into the condo's car port. A chill was in the late winter air and I could smell wood smoke as I stepped out and grabbed my overnight bag from the back seat. A quick push of the key fob locked the doors and I stepped into the late afternoon sunlight. The carports faced a row of well-maintained units, many of them sporting planter boxes full colorful flowers. The far-left, end unit belonged to Brianna's friend Helena, and I noticed the front door was open, giving a view into the museum-like order and cleanliness that were the trademark of Helena's life.

As I walked by, I could see Helena busying herself at the kitchen sink. She noticed me, flashed a smile and gave a small wave before returning to her chores.

I first met Helena shortly after I began to visit Brianna in her condo. Brianna's deck overlooked the parking area and the front door of Helena's unit. When Brianna introduced me to Helena, I was impressed with her physical beauty, her tight, sexy physique and her obvious intelligence. That being said, I noted a discomfiting coldness underlying her outgoing, charming persona. On many occasions I had seen the warm smile disappear from her face the moment she turned away. Nevertheless, she was an interesting, sexy addition to my circle of friends, though Brianna and I rarely socialized with her.

Brianna was as different from Helena, as oil is from water. Where Helena was cool, Brianna was warm. Helena's life was strictly regimented, whereas Brianna took life as it came, always enjoying the surprises. Brianna's condo was open to all comers and looked lived-in; Helena followed her guests around, constantly moving the used coffee cups to the sink where they would be washed before the users even noticed they were missing. Helena was the consummate hostess, with exquisite taste, but her sophistication was leavened by a wicked sense of humor and a vocabulary that could shame a sailor if she cared to use it. In social situations, men flocked to Helena, but she remained cool and aloof, an enigma.

Helena's world was much different from mine; she worked in high-finance, traveled the world and had, she once admitted, a man in every port. She and Brianna bonded over their children and often baby-sat for each other.

Both Brianna and Helena, being Asian, had beautiful soft skin, black hair and smooth bodies that can drive susceptible men wild.

I was, and am, susceptible to the charm and beauty of Asian women, which made Helena's occasional appearances welcome. Once in a while I thought I detected a "come hither" note in Helena's voice, and on one occasion she did invite me to call her if I got "bored" during one of Brianna's out of town trips.

Turning the corner toward Brianna's condo, I let the thoughts of Helena fade as I climbed the steps to the front door. I knocked once and waited. Knocking again I stood on tiptoe and tried to see in the kitchen window. The kitchen was dark in the fading light. I located the spare key, cunningly hidden under the mat and let myself in. "Hello," I called, "I'm here, Princess." No answer. I walked outside and checked the outdoor parking. Brianna's space was empty, obviously she had been detained at work, or perhaps she was at a school function. No matter, I returned to the kitchen and filled the kettle. Nothing like a good cup of tea to help pass the time.

"Hey, David, you in there?" Helena's voice was unmistakable. You could hear her laugh across a crowded room.

"In the kitchen," I replied.

"I saw you drive up a few minutes ago," she announced, as she breezed in.

"Brianna asked me to tell you she has a Parent-Teacher conference tonight and she couldn't reach you on your cell." "She said I should try to keep you amused until she gets home."

A momentary naughty vision flashed through my mind, and then disappeared.

"Thanks, Helena," I smiled, "I could sure use a nice cup of tea."

We left Brianna's condo and walked briskly toward Helena's place. She was wearing a loose cotton top and a pair of sweatpants. On another woman it might have appeared a bit dowdy, but she filled them out very nicely. From behind, I watched her ass move as she stepped out. Helena never wasted any motion; she was always on the move and seemed to have an inexhaustible supply of energy. Her ass was firm and it was obvious that she deliberately walked with a gait that showed it to its full effect.

Entering her condo, I closed the heavy wood door behind us. Her kitchen was spotless, as always, and she filled a kettle and placed it on the designer stove. She reached up to grab a mug from the kitchen cabinet and her top momentarily lifted, exposing the smooth, brown skin of her back.

I took a seat across the breakfast bar from her and gave her an appraising look. Her eyes met mine, and she smiled a smile that was just ambiguous enough to cause a slight rise in my body temperature.

"I guess Brianna told you that Chris and I called it quits," she said with just a trace of irony in her voice.

"I heard rumors to that effect," I replied, "I'm really sorry, you guys seemed well matched."

"Well, I thought so, too'" she said ruefully, "but he couldn't do for me the things I needed. There are things that I need that I don't want ask for. It takes intuition."

"Really? I replied, "that's interesting...... very interesting."

The squeal of the kettle boiling interrupted our conversation. She poured two cups and returned the kettle to the stove.

Raising her cup to her lips, she took a sip, and leaned forward toward me, her elbows on the counter.

"So, David, how are you and Brianna getting along?" she inquired, flashing her perfect white teeth in a smile that I found slightly unnerving, though not unpleasantly so.

As she spoke, she leaned forward for emphasis, and her low-cut top drooped. I was treated to a view of her luscious cleavage, and it was apparent that she was getting her underwear advice from Britney since she was not wearing a bra. She seemed not to notice my admiring glance and leaned closer, her eyes on my face.

"Brianna and I are doing well," I replied. "We enjoy our time together and keep our relationship fresh by sharing from time to time."

"Sharing?" Helena's face brightened visibly. She stood up quickly and moved to my side of the counter. "Do tell. Don't leave anything out. I know you guys get naughty, but Brianna keeps so much to herself."

Turning on my stool, I faced her, and placed my hands on her hips. Opening my legs I gently pulled her to me, my knees on either side of her. She smelled clean and freshly scrubbed

"Yes, sharing," I said quietly. "We've even contemplated what it would be like to include you in our bed."

"Brianna did mention it to me once," Helena whispered, her lips nearly brushing my ear," but I never really felt the time was right, what with my relationship with Chris taking sooo much work." But, now".......... Her voice trailed off.

She gave a small sigh and I felt her hands on my thighs, sliding up to my waist. She pulled my shirt out of my waistband and I felt her soft hands on my bare skin.

"I've always admired your body," she whispered, "you seem quite fit, though I've never had the opportunity to find out."

She bowed her head and rested her forehead on my chest. I put my face into her hair and inhaled her essence. I ran my fingers through her silky black hair; she sighed and leaned heavily into me. Grabbing two fistfuls of her hair, I firmly pulled her head up and kissed her.

Her lips were soft and she tasted slightly of the sugar in her tea. Our tongues teased each other and her hands slid up and down my back.

Our breathing became more rapid and I couldn't conceal my quickly hardening cock. She pressed her groin firmly into mine and I heard her moan quietly.

Still holding her head back, I traced the outline of her throat and chest with my lips. I slid my tongue into her cleavage and reveled in the softness of her breasts. I could see her nipples becoming erect, their dark brown complementing her tan skin.

Releasing my grip with one hand, I lifted her top and cupped one of her firm breasts, her nipple between thumb and forefinger. On an impulse, I squeezed it hard and pulled it, watching the skin stretch.

Helena cried out softly, and exhaled sharply.

"Mmmmmm," she whispered, "I like that, David."

I squeezed harder, and I felt her hands unbuckling my belt.

Lifting her top more I slid my head lower and began to kiss her breasts, her hard nipples between my lips, holding them gently with my teeth, nibbling them, feeling her breath on my cheek as she rubbed her face in my hair.

Abruptly, she disengaged and walked to each window in turn, closing the drapes and the Venetian blinds. The lights dimmed as she slid the controls toward "naughty" position. "With my job, I can't risk giving a show for the neighbors," she smiled as she returned to where I sat; "Now, where were we?"

Aaah, Helena. always practical.

Taking another sip of her tea, she walked slowly around me, her hands brushing my thighs, my chest, and then to my face. "Brianna tells me you never fail to give satisfucktion, is that true?" she inquired.

"Let's just say I am not a selfish lover," I replied. "I love a woman's body, and I take my time enjoying it."

"Let's go upstairs and get ourselves a little more privacy," she whispered, "after all, we don't know how much time we have, do we?"

She turned and walked to the stairs, checking the front door lock as she passed. I walked close behind as she ascended the stairs, enjoying the view of her ass and the way her hair swung with each step.

She opened the door to her stylish and, need I mention, neat bedroom. Turning on the light on the nightstand, she sat down on the edge of the bed. Running her hands through her hair, she pulled it back into a pony tail and secured it with a rubber band. Shaking her head, she swung her pony tail behind her back then pulled it around her throat. Her shiny hair glinted against her dark skin.

"Well?" Her voice was almost meek.

I looked around the room and noticed her bathrobe, neatly folded on a chair. I pulled it to me and removed the cord, watching her for any reaction. A small smile flitted across her face.

With no warning I pushed her backward onto the bed and flipped her onto her stomach. She struggled but I was stronger, or perhaps she didn't really want to escape. Grasping both her wrists I pulled her arms behind her and secured them together with the terrycloth cord. Her breathing became rapid and she struggled against the bonds. I lay across her and removed my belt. Twice around her ankles was sufficient to secure her. I rolled her onto her back.

"Do I need to gag you," I whispered.

"No, I'll be good" she replied.

Her eyes were sparkling in the dim light, and her nipples were hard beneath her loose top and she stared directly, defiantly into my face.

"What are you going to do to me," she whispered.

"That depends," I replied, "on whether or not you've been bad. Have you?"

"I've been bad, David, I dumped a really nice guy because he wouldn't do my bidding. I've been so cruel," she whispered submissively.

"In that case, you must be punished. You must atone for your sins," I said, resisting the urge to smile.

Jumping off the bed I walked quickly to the bathroom. A quick search yielded a pair of scissors and I returned to the bedroom. Helena remained still, lying on her back.

Helena's eyes widened as she saw the scissors in my hand.

"Jesus, David! What are those for? She whimpered.

Saying nothing, I tossed the scissors on the bed and began to unbutton my shirt. I pulled it off, folded it neatly next to her robe and slipped off my shoes. I slid my jeans to my hips and my erect cock sprang to attention. Helena stared at my naked body, but didn't say a word.

I climbed back onto the bed and straddled her, my cock resting against her breasts. I reached for the scissors..... the shiny blades glinted in the dim light.

With a smile on my face, I roughly grabbed the neckline of her top and slid the scissors through the fabric, all the way to her navel. Pulling the fabric open, her breasts were revealed in all their glory. She had beautifully shaped firm breasts. Her nipples were a dark brown and quite large. Her collarbones were well defined and the skin of her shoulders was smooth and a creamy dark tan.

I reached down and untied the drawstring of her sweatpants. I took the scissors and ran them to her ankles on both legs, peeling her pants off like the skin of a banana. She had on a pair of very small, sheer lace panties in a pale pink. Her pussy lips were just visible and I was aroused even more when I saw that she was smoothly waxed. I slipped my hands into the leg openings and ripped the flimsy fabric into pieces, and in a few seconds the remains of her panties lay on the floor. I threw the scissors onto the nightstand and lay down next to Helena's tightly trussed naked body.

Helena's breathing was now coming in rapid bursts. I laid my face on her belly, running my tongue down to her sweet pussy cleavage. She pushed her hips toward me, but I pulled back and sat up on the bed, taking in the sight of her nakedness. Her pussy was smooth and tidy, with a nice tight slit. I forced her knees apart and her pussy lips parted, treating me to the sight of a large clitoral hood, the pink tip of her sex. Briefly, I teased the pink tip of her clit with my tongue, tasting her juices and inhaling her sweet perfume. She writhed in pleasure, but I pulled back.

Letting go of her knees, I put my hands under her hips, and with a quick movement, flipped her onto her stomach I lifted her ass into the air, and spread her knees. Grabbing her hair, I pulled her up off the bed and pushed a pillow under her chest. Her ass was small and firm and her pussy lips protruded between her thighs. Her labia were quite large and glistened with a few drops of moisture. Her tight, puckered asshole, darker than the surrounding skin invited my gaze.

"Oh God," I heard her whisper. "Don't hurt me, please."

"You must be punished, Helena, and punishment always involves pain, physical or mental." I was beginning to enjoy the power I had been granted.

Without warning, I slapped her ass, hard, with my open hand. She yelped, but then fell silent. I slapped her again, and again. She buried her face in the pillow to muffle her cries. I watched the impact of my blows shake her ass, like ripples in a pond. She had a muscular physique, but her ass shook with each blow. I slapped her thighs and then between her legs, gently smacking her clit. Her moans became less frantic, and I noticed how wet she was. A small rivulet of liquid ran down the inside of her thigh, dissolving into the sheets. Her buttocks were now a bright pink, as the spanking brought the blood to the surface. I gently soothed the hurt by kissing and caressing her butt, running my fingers between her legs and taking her juices to her asshole.

Pausing a moment, I turned away and pulled open the drawer to her nightstand. I was treated to the sight of Helena's "Tool Kit." Helena had held "Fuckerware" parties for her girlfriends and had always dropped hints about the size and variety of her toys. There was a large collection of dildos, butt plugs and vibrators. I grabbed a substantial-looking purple dildo and turned back to contemplate Helena's fine ass.

I slid the tip of the dildo up between her labia, getting the head nice and slippery. A couple of twists made sure it was wet. Helena was moving her ass side-to-side as she anticipated.................. what?

I removed the dildo for a moment, then quickly slid it inside her, rotating and pushing firmly as she took its whole length. She shrieked into the pillow, but then began rhythmically pushing her pussy toward the dildo. With one hand I rubbed her belly; with the other I shoved the dildo in roughly, but not cruelly, as far as it would go. She took the whole length and as I withdrew it, I could see her pussy juices shining on the plastic. I moved the dildo in concert with her hips and I could hear her quietly moaning.... "Mmmmmmm, Yes, Yes, Oh god that feels good."

I reached inside the drawer again and chose a nice little butt plug. I kept the dildo moving and took some of her moisture on my finger to her tight little pucker. Circling it, getting it wet, caused her to stiffen and her breathing slowed.

"What are you doing, David?" she whispered, "Don't do that, I don't like that."

"Really," I hissed. "I don't believe that...... at all."

And with that I roughly pushed the butt plug in as far as it would go. Helena let out a cry that was more animal than human, but stayed on her knees. I slowly rotated the plug and moved it in and out rhythmically. Her asshole gripped the plug and she began to relax. I moved the dildo and plug in unison and she lifted her head off the pillow.

"Oh David, I've never let a man do this to me. It feels incredible. It hurts, but it's a good hurt. Please be gentle. Please."

Helena's bound hands clenched as the pleasure and pain overwhelmed her. Abruptly, I withdrew both the dildo and the plug and she relaxed with an audible sigh. Then, without warning, I pushed the huge dildo into her ass and she writhed in pain; tears welled in her eyes and she gasped uncontrollably. I left the dildo motionless, hanging out of her ass as she adjusted to the sensation. After a few minutes passed, I began to move the dildo, slowly, not as deep as before, but deep enough to cause some discomfort. As she relaxed, the pleasure began to suffuse her body. Her movements were fluid and a smile began to appear on her perspiring face.

"Oh God!" she exclaimed, "OH GOD!" I think I'm going to come!" Just as she got the words out, her body was wracked with spasms and she let out a small, choked cry. Then she rolled onto her side and was still, her panting was the only sound that broke the stillness. It was then that I realized she was crying, the tears coursing down her cheeks, puddling at the corners of her mouth. I leaned over and licked the tears and then kissed her softly.

"Jesus fucking Christ," she murmured. "That was incredible." You are a fucking sadist, David. Get that thing out of my butt and untie me."

"Well, Helena, I'm not sure I should. Perhaps you need more punishment." I laughed out loud. "Since you've had your release, what about me?"

"I am nothing, if not a good hostess," she replied. "Just ask Brianna."

She rolled onto her stomach again; I gently removed the purple dildo, then untied her feet and hands. Rolling onto her back, she stretched out on the bed and reached out to me.

"Let's try a little vanilla for a few minutes," she cooed.

I lay down beside her in the rumpled sheets. I looked at her in the dim light and she looked more relaxed than I had seen her before. I ran my hands between her legs and felt her smooth pussy lips. Her breasts were soft and her nipples impressive. She faced me and pulled me close, kissing me tenderly. She had a soft side, after all. Her kisses were warm and sweet and her hands flitted over my skin, touching my chest hair and sliding down my belly to grasp my cock.

"David. How nice, you're shaved, too. That really gets a girl going, you know." She whispered.

Her face slid down my chest, kisses drifted across my belly, then I felt her mouth, warm and so soft, enclose my cock. With one hand on my balls, and one on my cock, her mouth and tongue swirled around my shaft. The tip of her tongue teased the opening and her hand moved ever faster, firmly on my shaft.

Just as I was almost beyond the point of no return, she gently released my cock and I heard her rustling through the "Tool Kit." There was the sound of foil being ripped and I felt her sliding a condom over my stiff shaft.

12