Sharing is Caring

Story Info
A sub and her Sir have some fun with one of Sir's friends.
1.2k words
3.88
12.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He smiled at me; it was a smile I knew too well. It was the smile he did when he was up to no good, which normally ended with me being humiliated and made to feel a slut by the end of the night. He turned to me and quickly picked me, spinning me round and kissing me.

'I'm showing you off tonight baby... a good friend of mine is coming over and you will be wearing your collar,'

He put me down and backed me into a wall, he bent down slightly and bit my neck gently one of his hands found my breasts and began to squeeze and tease, while the other was in my panties circling my clit.

'So tonight we'll have some fun,'

He whispered in my ear and pulled away from me. I went off to shower and get changed. I applied my make up carefully and fluffed up my hair, I looked in the mirror and admired my curves, I was wearing a black tutu skirt that just covered my arse, I had a black corset on with purple lace detail on it. My collar was black with small spike around it as well as an O ring for him to attach a leash if he wanted. Luckily I am blessed in the breast department; I also have a slight belly and a round grab-able bum. I did a twirl and heard laughter from behind me.

'You look good... slut,'

I shivered as he whispered the word slut in my ear. He playfully slapped my bum and kissed my exposed shoulder.

'Wear your hair down, I want to be able to grab it as I wish,'

He walked out of the bedroom and I tried to hide how turned on I was. I knew I couldn't hide my wetness this evening even if I wanted to. I heard laughter from the lounge, our guest must have arrived. I walked into the lounge and bent to kiss Sir.

'Who's this then, Martin?'

I heard a deep voice from behind me; I didn't turn around until Sir nodded. I was looking at a man around the same age as sir, he was admiring the view. My barely covered body was on full display.

'This is Rose; she's going to get us some drinks. Right babe?'

I nodded and quickly went to the kitchen. I returned with two Kronenbourg cans. Sir gestured to the seat next to him and I sat down. He ran a hand up my thigh almost touching my soaking pussy. I looked into his eyes and he kissed me quickly before turning to his friend.

'She's a good little slut, this one. Loves sucking cock,'

He suddenly pushed a finger inside of me and I let out a gasp. His friend was looking at me.

'Get on your knees slut, show my friend how much you like sucking my cock,'

I was on my knees and unzipping his jeans quickly. My pussy and arse were now exposed to Sir's nameless friend. I looked into Sir's eyes and I sucked the tip of his cock into my mouth, I then forced my mouth lower on to his cock gagging slightly as he pressed against the back of my throat, I moved back up swirling my tongue around the tip of his thick cock, moaning as I felt fingers begin to pinch my clit.

'Remember, feel free to fuck her pussy, but that tight little arsehole is mine, friend,'

I heard sir speak but it quickly turned into a moan as I deep throated his cock again. I pushed back against the fingers now exploring my cunt.

'She really is a slut, she's so wet,'

I moaned as I came back up for air. I looked into Sir's eyes. He smiled down at me and spoke.

'Slut, why don't you show my friend how much you appreciate him finger fucking you?'

Sir grabbed me by the hair and stood up. His friend stood in front of me as well, both had their very long, thick cocks in front of my mouth, sir used my hair to guide me to his friend cock and force my it down my throat, I gagged and hear the nameless friend moan.

'You weren't lying when you said she was good at sucking cock,'

'Let's see if she can suck both of us,'

I was pulled away from the cock I had been sucking on and opened my mouth as wide as I could the two men pushed into my mouth fucking my face together. They moaned as my mouth stretched further then I thought it could. Sir pulled out of my mouth and told his friend to sit, he grabbed my hair again and made me straddle his friend, who pushed up to meet my aching pussy. I moaned as my cunt was stretched.

'Impressive, normally sluts scream when they first feel my cock inside them,'

With each word Sir's friend thrust inside me causing me to moan loudly. I felt something cold against my arsehole and tried to relax as my ass was lubed and opened. Sir's friend was holding my arse cheeks open and I felt Sirs thick cock head slowly start to push into my arse hole. I moaned as I was filled with two cocks, both stretching my holes, making me moan with pleasure, I could hear the two men moan as they got adjusted and began to thrust, building a rhythm together. Sir pulled my hands behind my back and started to pound at my tight arse, his friend began to bite at my nipples. I started screaming with pleasure.

'You were so right about this slut she needs a good fucking.'

Sir's friend said when his mouth left my breasts.

'Just wait, you haven't seen anything,'

Sir began pounding my arsehole faster as his friend met his thrusts each time.

'Cum for me slut,'

I felt my thighs clench and I began screaming again as my orgasm took control, squeezing around the two cock buried deep inside of me, I felt my legs go and was lifted with sirs cock still inside of my arse. He held my legs open and sat back down one hand found my clit as his friend took hold of my legs and began to fuck my cunt again. I cried out and begged.

'Please sir! Oh fuck please sir!'

'What do you want slut?'

'Fuck! I want to cum sir please let me cum it feels so good sir!'

I moaned and Sir began to thrust into my arse as he rubbed my clit, his friend now twisting a nipple and holding open a leg.

'Yes slut, you can cum.'

I moaned and began squirting. My legs shook from the force of the orgasm. I came round to see Sir's friend smiling.

'She really is a slut, will she suck our cocks and let us cum over her?'

'Of course. Now, slut on your knees again!'

I got to my knees and began sucking for all I was worth. I gagged and swirled my tongue bobbing my head on one cock and then switching to the other, Sir grabbed my hair and began throat fucking me, I heard him moan loudly and he pulled out and began coming on my face. His friend stood next to him, stroking his cock, moaning himself. His hot cum landed on my tits.

I smiled up to sir and he led me to the bathroom where he washed my face and kissed me deeply before leaving to attend to his guest.

I smiled to myself. One fantasy down, three more to go.