Sharing is Caring

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
one2many
one2many
107 Followers

Sasha tentatively reached out with two fingers, as if she were picking up a stinky dead mouse, to hold his prick. Miles gripped her hand and slowly but firmly wrapped it around his throbbing member. Unsure of herself she guided the slippery shaft to the swollen entrance of her friend's pussy and watched wide eyed as it sank into her steamy pit. Unconsciously and hopefully undetected she wiped her hand free of the slick mixture on the sheets.

This was definitely a night of firsts for her. Never had she tasted another pussy and definitely not from sucking a man's cock, never had she handled a cock like this before, and never before had she been this close to seeing others have sex.

"Now let's try the lube again." Sasha again pried Caitlyn's butt cheeks apart, exposing the junction of hard cock tightly gripped by stretched out glistening pussy lips. "One drop right on her center," he directed.

Sasha's gaze was fixated on Caitlyn's ass and her concentration was solely on obeying his instructions. One perfect drop of lube left the tube and landed smack in the middle of Caitlyn's ass entrance. Her exposed ass instantly puckered in reflex with the impact of that tiny drop on her most private part.

"Very good, now massage it in with your thumb," he continued as if it were the most natural thing in the world.

Sasha's eyes again shot to Miles's face with a silent pleading but he only reaffirmed, "massage it in."

As if she was moving in slow motion, Sasha willed her hand to approach her friend's most intimate part. She looked up at Miles once more and he nodded for her to continue. Slowly her thumb reached out until she gently made contact with Caitlyn's puckered rose. Caitlyn's breath squeaked out as if she had been unsuccessfully holding it in. Sasha made circles with her thumb, coating her friend's ass with the slippery lube.

"Now reach in the small bag and get her butt plug," he instructed. Sasha had never even seen a butt plug before except in a catalog but she reached into the blue velvet bag and pulled out a tapered glass shaft that was narrow on one end and progressively got wider toward the other end that was capped with a pretty purple jewel. She offered it to Miles.

He kindly smiled at her and said, "No, hers is the pink one. That one is for you. I got all your toys in purple and hers in pink."

The smile on her face faded into serious concern as the revelation of his words sunk in. No one nor no thing had ever entered her ass before. With shaking hands she returned the toy to the bag and rummaged among the unseen toys before retrieving the pink bejeweled plug.

"Good, now give it a good coating of the lube. Make it very slippery," he instructed. Sasha smothered the plug in lube and moved to hand it to Miles. "No, you. Put the narrow tip to her entrance and slowly but firmly work it inside. She will push back to help you." he continued.

With shaking hands Sasha worked the toy in the close steamy space between Miles's pelvis and Caitlyn's cheeks and placed the tip of the plug to her friend's ass and barely pushed the toy inside. Caitlyn made a noise that Sasha couldn't decipher if it was pain or pleasure and she looked at Miles with concern on her face. "She's OK. Ask her," he said.

Sasha looked down at her friend's face and whispered, "Cait?"

"I'm Ok. Yes. Don't stop. Just go slow. I'm OK."

Sasha screwed up her courage and pressed again on the plug, slowly introducing a mere inch or so into her friend. Caitlyn was moaning but was pushing herself back onto the plug, aiding Sasha in her task. Slowly Caitlyn's ass stretched around the shaft of the plug causing either a sigh or a yelp to escape Caitlyn's mouth as it inched forward. Eventually the entire shaft made its way in until the base of the plug was solidly ensconced in her ass.

Caitlyn was making mewling sounds as she accepted the plug. Miles said, "Pet, now push back on my cock."

Sasha thought this might be impossible, she looked to be too full to accept his shaft. Nonetheless Caitlyn tentatively eased hips back to meet his hips fully. Then she eased forward and back again, more firmly this time. Like a train building up steam, Caitlyn progressively built up speed until she was smacking her ass cheeks against his hips and burying him deeply inside her clutching quim and forcing the plug deep inside her ass on every stroke.

Sasha's eyes looked like they would bulge out of her head at the sight of Caitlyn purposely pounding herself relentlessly on his cock. Now there was no doubt this was a very pleasurable experience for Caitlyn. Her pussy had flooded Miles' shaft with an even more copious amount of her wet goodness as the dueling shafts competed for space.

She was moaning her pleasure and crashing her pussy, tightened by the fullness of the butt plug, down on his cock, fast and hard and deep. The sound of her cheeks smacking his pelvis filled he room. Soon she reached the point where she could stand no more stimulation.

"Master I must cum! Please may I cum!" she pleaded.

"Yes my pet. Cum all over my cock and do not stop until you are sated." he ordered.

This was the first time Sasha heard Caitlyn used the word 'Master' but instead of surprising her it seemed to fit the occasion perfectly.

Caitlyn crashed back onto his cock and smacked his pelvis so loudly that Sasha jerked her head back in surprise. She then clenched her pussy tightly around his shaft, riding out her orgasm, and her entire body shook as she cried out her pleasure. Obeying her lover, Caitlyn rode the pleasure giving cock hard and long until she was indeed fully sated.

As her orgasm consumed her, his pleasure also peaked and he could hold back no longer. With a long, low growl he sank his cock deep into her cavern, clenched his buttocks, and pulled her hips all the way back as he emptied himself in her warm depths.

The sound of heavy breathing filled the room as all three recovered. Miles tenderly caressed Caitlyn's hip and Sasha's shoulder as they all slowly came down from their sexual high. When Caitlyn was calm, Miles told her, "Now thank Sasha for helping you."

Sasha looked up at Miles as he was looking down at her and smiling gently. Caitlyn slowly eased herself off his shaft and whimpered as it left her feeling empty. His still hard cock, covered with essence of them both, sprang up swiftly as it left the tight confines of her warm cavern. Sasha's face was so close it nearly hit her on the cheek.

The still-hard cock hovered inches from Sasha's lips and this time she knew what was expected. She took his shaft between her lips and sucked him deep. She was surprised to feel Caitlyn's face next to hers and she turned to gaze into her friend's lust filled eyes. Sasha still had half of the cock in her mouth and Caitlyn ran her tongue up the exposed portion of the shaft. When their lips met at the head of the shaft the action somehow morphed into a deep tongue reaching kiss for the women. The first real kiss they shared.

Both women were kneeling on the bed still locked in their passionate kiss a when Caitlyn whispered through parted lips, "Thank you Sash, Thank you."

Miles broke the spell by announcing, "OK ladies, let's clean up and hit the beach. I got us a nice cabana and I can't wait to see those sexy new bathing suits."

Sasha supposed no one saw nor cared that her face fell into a frown. Here she was totally naked in a room with two people that just had sex in front of her and she had just had her first real girl kiss and she had sucked combined cum off a large cock, and her freshly shaven pussy was screaming for relief, and no one had even so much as touched her in a sexual way.

It wasn't fair. Her body was almost humming with desire and she was literally dripping with need. Maybe she should have asked permission to please him as Caitlyn did. Everyone else in the room smiled the Cheshire smile of the contented.

She wanted to scream, "What about me? Someone touch me! Master I need to cum!" But she didn't. She didn't know if that was allowed. She was still learning the ropes and she always followed the rules. She was a good girl.

End of Part 1

To be continued.

*****

Many thanks to Todger for editing this story. I would love to hear from readers about your ideas, comments, or suggestions and will try to answer any emails. And if you like the story please vote.

one2many
one2many
107 Followers