Sharing is Caring Ch. 01

Story Info
Woman consensually tied up and used by two men.
962 words
3.92
12.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You head to the hotel bar to get James. Your friend knows that I'm tied up and waiting you both; you made me cum twice before you left me naked on the bed alone. He knows that you're in charge. You nod to him and make your way back to me. Opening the door, you get a perfect view of my legs spread, ankles and wrists all tied separately. My pussy is wet, juicy with my cum. I smile at him, his eyes wide. He immediately starts stripping and you take a seat in the chair next to the bed.

He's hard already. Straddling me, he kisses my neck, ear, down to my nipples which he sucks for a while. I can feel his cock pressed against my thigh. He makes his way to my pussy taking a long lick before looking up at you. "Tastes good, dude; just like you said." I see you flash a big grin at me, but my eyes close as James sucks my clit making me squirm, still sensitive. I see you stripping to just your boxers, rubbing your hard cock thru them. You've been waiting to cum, letting me have all the pleasure.

James starts working my pussy with his fingers, staring as they disappear into my tiny hole. He fits two fingers in, his thumb rubbing my clit listening to my quiet moans. He lets out a groan like he can't take it anymore and gets to his knees, watching my face as his pushes past my tight entrance. His cock slides in easily, getting coated with my cum, moaning as I take all of him. Once he's balls deep he pulls out slowly leaving my wetness all over his cock. He moves to my mouth and I open wide craving my taste. He doesn't miss a beat and shoves his pussy soaked cock into my mouth, making me gag. He holds it there til my eyes start to water.

You move your hand from your cock and start to rise from your chair, clearing your throat a little. James quickly lets up, pulling back so I'm no longer gagging. I look to see you see a wet spot on your boxers, the precum I so want to be tasting. You smile at me and go to the end of the bed, positioning yourself between my legs. You begin to lick me slowly, teasing me, avoiding my clit. You make me moan which vibrates against James' cock. I try bucking my hips, straining against the ties on my ankles. You laugh as I struggle.

James starts groaning as I taste his precum, I know he's close. I swirl my tongue around his cock, craving his orgasm as much as yours. Wanting to last longer, he pulls his cock away from my lip's reach. Seeing my mouth empty, you pull yourself up quickly, knees on either side of my hips and plunge into my wet juicy cunt.

"Oh fuck!" I cry out as you fuck me hard, making my tits bounce. James climbs off and stands next to the bed watching, slowly jacking himself off.

You smile big at him as he stares at my face, head back, moans loud. "This is how she likes it" you tell as you continue slamming into me. You have one hand on my hip, the other rubbing my clit. Pounding into me, my moans almost screams now, I cum. You feel my walls tighten around you. You slow your thrusts, keeping them deep. "Cum again for me, baby." You encourage me, still thumbing my swollen clit. I shake my head on the pillow, whimpering. "We're not gonna cum until you do." James nods.

"But," wiggling and fighting against your touch, "I did."

"Again." you tell me roughly fucking me faster again. James strokes himself at the same speed as your thrusts. I open my mouth to protest but you lean over and cover it with yours, kissing me deeply. You nibble on my bottom lip then suck it gently before kissing my neck, my sensitive spot. You kiss me again, our lips furiously moving against one anothers. I'm moaning into your mouth, feeling you fill me over and over again. You left hand comes to my throat and I feel it push a little with each thrust of your thick cock. You move your lips from mine, kissing my cheek, then to my ear lobe. You whisper gruffily in my ear "Cum, baby."

I try to answer but your hand tightens around my throat and you slam harder into my little pussy. I feel my body contracting and then release. Your hand loosens, but your thrusts are relentless. You pump into me harder as I moan your name. You lean back, your thick rough hands pinning my hips to the bed.

James steps closer to the bed, the tip of his cock wet with precum, jacking off by my face. He watches you fucking me so good.

Slamming into me, you say lowly, deeply "Gawd I love fucking your little cunt."

I hear James let a long low groan out and then he's cumming. It shoots all over my mouth and chest.

With one hard thrust I feel you holding deep, then you spilling ribbon after ribbon of hot cum inside my pussy. You gently rub my clit, holding deep inside me, as you reach and untie my restraints. My legs immediately wrap around your waist keeping you deep inside me, rocking back and forth, grinding on your cock.

You smile down at me, but take your hand away from my clit. "I thought you wanted a break baby?" you ask me, laughing. I smile and shake my head. "Good, cause I promised James more than one orgasm."