Sharing is Caring Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caitlyn and Sasha were huddled in a tight embrace and Caitlyn leaned in to Sasha and whispered in her ear. Miles couldn't hear the exchange but saw a smile and blush appear on Sasha's face as she nodded her head in approval.

Caitlyn smiled at Miles and wagged her finger in a 'come hither' motion and asked, "Could you please join us kind sir?"

Miles was on his feet in a second and just followed his hard cock pointing the way to the beauties on the bed. The two women separated just enough for him to settle between them and he lay back. Caitlyn held Sasha's hand and guided both their hands down his chest and over his abs to his hardness.

She wrapped Sasha's hand around his cock and held it there with her own hand. "Sasha has been very patient and has not had proper loving in quite a while. Do you think you could solve that problem for her right now?" she intoned.

Miles nodded and whispered lustily, "I would love to if that's what both of you would like." Both women nodded their approval and Miles turned to kiss first Caitlyn and then Sasha. Miles gave Caitlyn a long searching look and she nodded her affirmation again.

Rising to his knees he first straddled Sasha's legs and then settled in between them. Caitlyn scooted down and placed her head on Sasha's tummy, very close to her friend's steamy pussy. Caitlyn hooked one of Sasha's knees in the crook of her arm and gently pried her legs apart.

Sasha was aghast at how open and vulnerable this left her. Her pussy was obviously still aroused and now agape and had a very erect cock pointing straight at it's entrance. Quickly she tried to close her legs to hide the view but Caitlyn resisted and held her firmly open. "Don't try to hide baby. No need to hide any more, not with us," and she gently guided Sasha's legs to stay apart.

Miles took hold of Sasha's other leg and coaxed it back toward her head. Sasha couldn't believe how open she was. Her needy pussy was the center of attention and about to be ravished. All three lovers watched in total silence as Miles knee-walked himself closer to Sasha's sex.

The head of his cock barely split open and probed just between Sasha's lips, enveloped in her lovely wet embrace. Caitlyn took a firm grip on his hardness, looked up at Miles and said, "Please go slow. It has been a while for her."

Miles nodded his assent as Caitlyn rubbed his cock up and between Sasha's split lips, over her clit, and back down, skiing the hard shaft through the languid valley. She did this four or five times, spreading their lubrication around and bringing much pleasure to each of them.

"Ready?" Caitlyn asked Sasha as she held Miles's shaft at the hot portal, not allowing entrance yet. The two women smiled nervously at each other as Sasha nodded. She tried to speak but no words came out, just a hissing of air that Caitlyn interpreted as 'yes'.

Caitlyn lay her head on Sasha's tummy just above the mons looking down at the juncture of needy pussy and the hard cock that was about to enter her core. She gently released her hold on Miles's throbbing shaft as he slowly pushed forward. Caitlyn still controlled his advancement by squeezing his shaft to slow him down or relaxing her grip to allow him to plunge in.

His way was eased tremendously by the wetness Sasha produced but it was still very tight. This was an area that hadn't been probed in a while. Sasha moaned out her pleasure and Miles echoed his right back at her. Caitlyn watched with love and amazement at the close up view she had of her lovers making love.

This was much better than porn. The view was amazing as Miles's hard cock, hugged tightly by Sasha's clinging lips, emerged coated in Sasha's shiny essence and then plunged in to emerge again. Caitlyn could smell Sasha's excitement and recalled how she tasted.

Sasha lifted her head to watch also and shivered in anticipation when she saw Caitlyn's head so close to the juncture of their bodies. Sasha moaned loudly and Caitlyn scurried up to comfort and cuddle Sasha. "OK baby?" Caitlyn asked worriedly and Sasha nodded fervently. "Just enjoy," she said and kissed Sasha deeply before returning to her up close and personal view.

As Sasha squirmed in pleasure at the fucking she was receiving, Caitlyn nudged closer to the cock ravaged pussy inches from her face and extended her tongue to the top of Sasha's gash. Warmly flicking her tongue across the exposed clitoris sent Sasha into a frenzy of desire that soon came crashing down on the poor girl sending her into waves of orgasm.

Miles was close to cumming also but was able to control his pleasure for a little while longer, enough to allow Sasha to calm somewhat. He was still very excited though and soon asked Sasha if she could raise herself up on hand and knees.

She quivered at the thought as she knew the position Miles wanted her in and she also knew the view it would offer him and the exposure it would entail. All of her modesty would be thrown out the window, but she found herself haltingly complying, desire overcoming modesty.

Imitating Caitlyn as best she could, Sasha knelt near the end of the bed and lowered her chest toward the mattress until her breasts met the duvet. Caitlyn knelt beside her and helped guide her into position. She gently urged Sasha's hips a little higher, a little further back, and nudged her legs apart a little more.

Sasha blindly followed Caitlyn's lead and allowed herself to unashamedly be posed. Her bottom and hips were jutted so far back she felt as if her pussy was begging for a ravishing. Sasha also noticed a quietness overcome the room and suddenly panic and self doubt seized her mind, "What if Miles didn't find the vision sufficiently arousing?"

That was definitely not the case as both Miles and Caitlyn both sighed lustily at the beautiful sight before them. Sasha felt Miles move closer on the bed and a keening sound driven by anticipation escaped her lips.

Caitlyn caressed and cooed softly to reassure Sasha as Miles's hard shaft neared the needy pussy of Sasha. Once again Caitlyn guided Miles's cock to Sasha's inviting opening and placed him in her center.

"Ready Sash?" Caitlyn softly asked. Sasha merely nodded and Miles leaned forward, gently but firmly driving between the hot velvet lips of Sasha's pussy and into her steamy depths. Miles held still and let Sasha adjust to the fullness.

After a dozen heartbeats Sasha felt Caitlyn very carefully begin to nudge her forward and back, forward and back, over and over again on the hard shaft. Sasha remembered how Caitlyn set the pace and fucked herself on Miles's cock and she responded to Caitlyn's guidance.

As Sasha tested how deep and how hard she could impale herself on Miles's shaft, she caught movement out of her eye and spied Caitlyn's hand reaching for the blue velvet bag of sex toys that held the purple jeweled butt plug.

Instinctively she snatched out her hand out to stop Caitlyn's hand. She was not ready for this, not yet. She pleaded with Caitlyn in a whiny voice, "Cait, no, I can't, not yet." Caitlyn did not force the issue but let Sasha control the situation.

Sasha continued her self pounding on the hard shaft impaling her and Miles began thrusting more fiercely now, deep and hard. Sasha was on fire with desire and drowning in need of release. Again Caitlyn made a move to the blue velvet bag and this time Sasha reluctantly released her grip, thereby signaling her approval.

Caitlyn reached into the bag and retrieved first the small bottle of lube and then the butt plug. Sasha turned her face away and hid beneath the pillow, as if not seeing would equate to not happening. Miles slowed his deep, relentless pounding of her pussy and stilled his thrusts.

Sasha knew this meant she would soon feel Caitlyn caressing and parting her bum cheeks and when it happened she first gasped and then held her breath. Caitlyn soothed Sasha by softly stroking her lower back and then flawlessly dropped one perfect drop of cold lube directly on the exposed entrance of Sasha's ass.

Her butt clenched, fighting to stop any intrusion but Caitlyn placed one finger on her rosebud and methodically massaged the lube past the clenching muscles. Sasha's rapid breathing was now like a bull in full mating mode.

She felt one more drop of lube being massaged into her ass and then a lull. Sasha knew this meant the butt plug was receiving a glistening coat of the slippery lube.

Sasha held her breath and clenched her eyes shut as she felt Caitlyn grab one cheek and Miles the other and in unison they spread her open and vulnerable. Very gently Caitlyn introduced the narrow tip of the plug to Sasha's never before entered ass.

Caitlyn's touch was gentle but not relenting, as the plug inched slowly forward into her clenching center. Sasha's breath hissed from her mouth like a tea kettle reaching full boil as the shaft slowly filled her.

Suddenly Caitlyn slithered underneath Sasha's kneeling form and licked a path straight up her thigh to the junction of her wide open weepy pussy and Miles's hard shaft, and flicked her tongue against the overly sensitive clitoris. Caitlyn then captured the bud between her teeth and lashed it with the flat of her tongue as she sucked at it lovingly.

Sasha jerked at the sudden onslaught of sensations and at that moment Miles delivered a hard spank to her right ass cheek. Sasha simultaneously bucked upward at both the spank and the clitoral attack and Miles chose that exact moment to slide home the remaining shaft of the butt plug.

It was too many emotions to absorb at one time and Sasha unwittingly accepted the plug in her ass, first the bulbous head and then her muscles clenched around the thinner shaft. She keened at the fullness she felt and then Miles drove his cock solidly and deeply into her pussy as Caitlyn continued her assault on Sasha's throbbing nubbin.

She was full as never before, stuffed front and back, pussy and ass, cock and plug. She was given no reprieve now as Miles pounded her pussy with his demanding prick and Caitlyn worried the proudly unhooded clitoris.

Sasha's pussy creamed all over Miles's cock as she gripped it tightly with her inner muscles and all over Caitlyn's face buried in between her puffy pussy lips. Miles and Sasha could both feel the battle of the plug in Sasha's ass and the cock in her pussy. The dual sensation they felt through the thin membrane separating pussy from ass was overwhelming for both of them.

In a matter of moments Sasha was overcome with emotion and screamed out the arrival of her orgasm. After such a long dry spell of no sex her excitement crept up on her fast. As it rolled over her and through her in unending waves, only to begin again, Miles announced he was also cumming and plunged deep into her pussy.

As best she could remember Sasha lasted long enough to clamp down on his throbbing cock and share their orgasm together. Her climax was like an earthquake in her soul. Caitlyn eased her gentle attack on the throbbing pussy as Sasha languidly slid forward onto the bed. Sasha stubbornly relinquished her velvet hold on Miles's still semi hard cock and she sighed in disappointment as it slipped from her creamy cunt.

Miles held fast to the butt plug as Sasha melted into the mattress and it also slid out from her clenching ass. Caitlyn stayed in her position under Sasha to clean both pussy and cock of every trace of the furious lovemaking.

It was late in the evening of a very long day and Miles ordered room service as the ladies cleaned up. After only a few morsels of food and a few sips of wine Sasha, wrapped in a hotel robe, reclined and fell asleep totally exhausted on the sofa.

Sometime in the middle of the night Sasha awoke alone on the sofa amid confusing and overwhelmingly realistic sex dreams. So many emotions and sexy situations packed into one day was mind-boggling for her. She padded to the side of the bed where Miles and Caitlyn lay asleep and stood, nervously rocking from one foot to the other.

Miles awoke and asked, "Sasha, are you OK? You were sleeping so soundly we didn't have the heart to wake you."

"I awoke alone and got frightened," Sasha replied. Miles motioned her forward and slipping the robe from her body, made room for her to settle between him and Caitlyn in the bed.

Both Miles and Caitlyn had an arm around Sasha and she felt safe and loved in their cocoon of love. Before falling asleep Sasha decided she wanted to be a part of this strange arrangement and take part in all aspects of their salacious lifestyle.

Her decision made, sleep finally came over her as her breasts were pressed against Caitlyn's breasts and a firm cock nestled against her backside. Life was good this night.