Sharing Jill Ch. 01

Story Info
A man fulfills his dream of showing off and sharing his wife.
13k words
4.73
255.6k
507

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/31/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jay142
Jay142
3,604 Followers

I am writing this story for one of my followers and is based upon a mixture of fact and a fantasy to see his wife with another man.

*****

My wife Jill and I met in high school which was almost fifteen years ago now. From the first time I saw her, I knew she was the one for me. I was immediately drawn to her petite physique which isn't unusual for a Japanese-American woman. At just over five foot tall with lovely 32a breasts she doesn't stand out in a crowd, but I found her shyness and modesty to be attractive. Her light brown skin was so much sexier than most American women that, when combined with her other attributes, made her so much more desirable to me. She dressed more conservatively than other girls in school but was still stylish without being trashy and wore much less makeup than her friends. I think that is what I love most about her to this day, she looks and acts like the girl next door; a naturally beautiful woman. I was introverted myself but gradually worked my way into her circle of friends and got to know her while working on a school project together before I finally worked up the courage to ask her out on a date.

I was thrilled that she agreed to go out with me and even more excited when we had our first kiss later than night. Her soft, full lips tenderly touched mine and we both felt an immediate magic that has lasted us throughout the coming years. As we were both a shy and awkward teens, we never really looked elsewhere for attention from the opposite sex. We had each other and were truly in love.

As shy as we both were, we were still hormonal teens and the more we made out, the further we progressed towards the inevitable. I remember clearly fumbling my way trying to get Jill to have sex with me. We were both virgins so we explored our bodies and sexuality together. She was brought up in a strict Asian/American household and cherished her virginity which I tried to respect but like I said we were still horny teens. It wasn't until we were both almost nineteen before I finally was able to convince her to have sex with me. We had seen each other naked but she would only go so far as mutual masturbation for the longest time.

I remember like it was yesterday, the first time I touched her ass and breasts during a heavy make out session. It took months before I finally got her to take off her clothes. Being so petite, she didn't think she was sexy, especially when all of her friends had bigger breasts than she did.

The first time I saw her tits, I marveled in their tiny beauty. Unlike most men, I love small breasts and hers were perfect as far as I am concerned. Her dark areola immediately got my attention as I reached out to touch them, her nipples hardening as she blushed. She was nervous and stiff, afraid I wouldn't like her body but she couldn't have been more wrong. She was lovely standing there in her tiny pink bikini panties. The dark hair of her pussy visible through the satin material. We kissed as I felt and played with her breasts, feeling them, then leaning down to suck on her nipples.

We were both now down to our underwear and I could tell she was getting excited and decided to push further by reaching between her legs fumbling around the unknown territory of her pussy through her panties. I finally convinced her to let me see her completely naked. I stared hungrily at her tiny frame and slender legs as I watched her peel down her panties. My hard on was too much to conceal through my briefs as I saw her dark pubic hair come into view followed by her now naked pussy. I loved Jill before I saw her naked but after seeing her petite, nude, Asian body, I knew we were meant to be with each other.

We dated exclusively through high school and college. Even though we both got a late start losing our virginities, we had sex on a very regular basis, maybe four to five times per week. After all, we were young and hormones were flowing heavily. She loves sex and especially loves getting it from behind. Jill loves giving blow jobs with those sweet lips of hers and enjoys swallowing a full load. She isn't into facials but a guy can't complain about a woman that swallows.

After college, we both became teachers and went through a rough patch in our relationship. We had been together for so long, I guess it was to be expected but we split up for a while as we both started careers. I tried dating but my thoughts always came back to Jill. I only had sex with one other girlfriend and, like Jill, it was pretty regular. I like to really care about the women I sleep with so I never was into one night stands. As much as I liked my new girlfriend, my thoughts kept drifting back to Jill.

One night I saw Jill out at a bar, even though she doesn't drink that much. Her tiny body just can't handle a lot of alcohol so I knew she wasn't there to get drunk. I had to at least say "hi" to her and as we struck up a conversation, the magic seemed to return. We ended up back at my apartment for a round of passionate sex and we both confessed on how much we missed each other and we've been together ever since.

We had been broken up for almost a year and I was curious to know if Jill had slept with anyone else. I confessed to my fling with a temporary girlfriend but she was reluctant to say too much out of fear I would get jealous. I would press her at times and she finally told me that she only had sex with one other person too. Apparently, her boss at work took a liking to her and was pretty aggressive in pursuing a purely sexual relationship with her. Jill is so meek and mild and was taught to respect her elders so she found it difficult to refuse his advances, especially this being her first job.

He started his advances a little at a time by holding onto her waist and brushing himself against her which led to a light touching of her ass, that lead to full groping of her ass. One day, he asked her to stay late to help him with a project and when they were alone, he got real aggressive. She resisted the first time but the second time she stayed late, she gave him a blow job, trying to keep him away from her pussy.

She stripped down to her bra and panties and after he tried kissing her and fondling her half naked body, she got down on her knees as he sat behind his desk, undid his pants, pulling them and his underwear down, exposing his hard dick. He undid her bra to expose her tiny titties before she reluctantly started to give him a hand job, hoping she could make him cum that way but he figured out her strategy and pulled her mouth onto his cock. He moaned softly as her sweet lips engulfed him, her head bobbing slowly. She continued using her hands to jerk him as she worked over his member with her lips and tongue.

When he came in her mouth, she obediently swallowed his entire load and licked him clean. As she got up, he patted her on the ass and made sure she knew that no one was supposed to know what happened. There was no way she was going to tell anyone as she was too embarrassed herself. Jill quickly got dressed and left his office.

The next time he asked her to work late, Jill got nervous for the rest of the day. She knew what was expected of her but she couldn't refuse a request from her boss. When they were alone, he wasted no time closing the door to his office and holding Jill in his arms to try and kiss her again. She turned her head but he started kissing her neck and fondling her body, gradually undoing the buttons on her blouse and unzipping her skirt. He was more aggressive this time, as he quickly began to remove her bra and panties too, making Jill stand before him fully naked while she blushed profusely. He ordered her to do a slow turn as he got naked too. She knew what was about to happen but felt powerless to resist.

Her boss, began to touch her all over before starting to finger her tight pussy. He then led her over to his desk and made her lie back with her legs spread. Jill was so embarrassed but too scared to do anything but obey. He got down on his knees and began to eat her pussy. She wasn't really turned on but she figured she had better fake an orgasm just to get this ordeal over with. He then presented his hard cock between her spread legs and began to fuck her. He told her how much he's wanted her ever since her first interview. He humped on her pussy as she laid back wishing it was over.

He then told her to bend over his desk. She followed his instructions, presenting herself to him. He got behind her, aimed his dick at her pussy, grabbed onto her hips and began to do her from behind. This is her favorite position so she was getting turned on but didn't want to admit it. He played with her tight Asian ass as he pounded her hard before finally cumming in her pussy.

Jill wouldn't tell me how many times she fucked and sucked him but I do know it went on for a few months. She is still reluctant to talk too much about it out of fear I will be mad and jealous which might hurt our relationship. The odd thing is, I wasn't jealous at all. I actually got turned on from the details Jill was willing to share with me and I wanted to hear about every juicy encounter. As much as I tried, this is all she would tell me. She wasn't proud of what she had done and simply wanted to forget it.

From that day forward, even after we got married, I have had the fantasy of watching my wife with another man. I seemed consumed by the thought of another man seeing Jill naked, then watching as she sucks his cock, as he eats her pussy and screws her in variety of positions. I want to see my wife turned on and taken by another man. I sometimes feel somewhat odd because of this fantasy, after all, a married woman should not be acting slutty. It's wrong, perverse. Maybe that's why I like the idea though. We've always led a very normal life, a little variety and spice, even naughtiness would liven things up.

I even approached Jill with the idea of bringing another man into our marital bed and she didn't take it well. She thought it was wrong to even think about it and got angry, so I haven't even hinted at the idea since. It's my dirty little secret that I have kept buried in my mind for five years marriage as we enter our early 30's. Even though I am keeping my dirty desires a secret from my wife, that doesn't stop me from planning different scenarios in my mind to eventually get her to help live out this fantasy. I feel guilty for plotting against her wishes but a part of me, the naughty perverted part, has a deep desire to see another man's cock in my wife's mouth and pussy. It's an urge that I cannot control.

I knew that my plot would have to be carried out slowly and may take years but I had to at least try. I didn't know exactly how I would do this but it was never going to happen by chance. I did have to understand my wife's modest Asian background and that she wasn't very confident in her body image, mostly because of her small breasts. I didn't know who it would be but that would come in time, at the right moment.

I started by simply trying to get her to dress a bit sexier but not trashy. Jill was always fashionable but I got her to buy a few skirts and dresses that were shorter than she would usually wear. I have always noticed guys turning their heads to get another look at my wife but she really got their attention when she wore something that revealed more of her trim legs. She wouldn't believe me when I told her guys were checking her out or maybe she just didn't want to seem vain. The more they noticed, the more it fed my desires.

Maybe she did start believing me as she started buying bikinis instead of one piece bathing suits. One was a tiny striped strapless piece of material that covered her breasts with a bottom that left a substantial portion of her ass cheeks uncovered. I loved watching guys at the beach looking at her firm butt cheeks. She wouldn't admit it but I think she enjoyed it too. Maybe, just maybe she was starting to loosen up a bit.

There are times when Jill won't wear a bra underneath her clothes. I think she feels comfortable doing this because she doesn't think her small breasts draw anyone's attention but she is wrong. I see guys checking her out, especially when they can see even a hint of her areola or hard nipples through her top. I have to think she knows and even likes it but she continues to deny that guys notice her. The more attention she attracts, the more it feeds my desire to see her with one of them.

We live in a suburban community outside of a major southern California city and our neighbor Frank, who was in his early 50's recently lost his wife Sandy to a sudden health struggle. We weren't really close with them because of the age difference but they were a really nice couple, always willing to help a neighbor, lend me a needed tool or maybe even share a beer or two at times. We felt really bad for Frank as you could tell he loved Sandy deeply and was hurting after her death, maybe even depressed.

Out of sympathy for a good guy and trying to be good neighbors, we started to socialize with Frank more to help ease his loneliness. He was reluctant to intrude upon us at first but after our persistent efforts to bring him out of his shell, he finally started to give in. We are homebodies anyway, so it wasn't like he was some kind of burden upon us either. It started out by inviting him over for a beer on a warm spring evening. He was pretty quiet at first but eventually he began to warm up to the idea of becoming more social. Frank had an interesting life working his way up in government to an executive position and had quite of bit of influence on local policies. He had a wry sense of humor that Jill seemed to appreciate and brought her out of her shell a little too.

We began to look forward to our evenings with Frank and he told us he appreciated our neighborliness too. Jill talked about introducing him to one of her colleagues but Frank said he wasn't interested. He still wasn't over losing his wife, hadn't dated in over 30 years and couldn't imagine going through that process again at his age.

Even though Frank wasn't interested in dating other women at this point, I did notice that he seemed to take some interest in Jill. He never failed to compliment my wife when he saw her either on her attire, her smile, her eyes, even noticing a new haircut before I would. Every woman loves a compliment and Frank never let her down. I think Jill even began to look forward to seeing him knowing he would tell her how beautiful she looked. She would immediately perk up when she saw him and greet him with a wide smile and friendly hug.

When we were alone, Frank would tell me that not only was she beautiful but smart and was very personable. I think our older neighbor had somewhat of a schoolboy crush on my wife and I think she had small crush on him too. I began to watch Frank more closely and noticed that his eyes would follow Jill around the room. I'm sure she didn't notice. When I mentioned Frank's possible crush, Jill just brushed me off, telling me I was crazy but I think, deep down, she knew I was right and even enjoyed it.

One Friday night, after a long week at work, Frank invited us to join him in his hot tub later one evening. We had nothing planned and joined him after dinner. Frank offered us some drinks and I quickly grabbed a beer and told him Jill doesn't drink much because she just can't handle a lot of liquor. Frank suggested a wine spritzer with club soda and fresh fruit, as it would water down the effects of the alcohol. To my surprise, Jill accepted his offer. I noticed Frank staring at my wife as she removed her robe to reveal her bikini clad body. Frank didn't waste any time telling her how gorgeous she looked. Jill blushed slightly and climbed into the hot tub under Frank's watchful eyes.

As we relaxed in the hot tub sipping our drinks, we each talked about our difficult work weeks. Jill was especially annoyed at one of her supervisors and a few of her students. It was towards the end of the semester and she was especially tense. Frank offered to give her a back rub and I was shocked when Jill accepted his offer. Maybe it was the effect of the wine or maybe she just needed to relax but she slid over to where Frank was sitting and positioned herself in front of him between his spread legs. Seeing no objection from me, Frank proceeded to massage my wife's neck and shoulders.

I loved watching as another man's hands began to touch my wife's naked skin as she began to moan softly as she relaxed to his gentle touch. I know my wife, and I am pretty sure she was getting turned on but she would never admit it. Frank was rubbing her back for at least 15 minutes before Jill excused herself to go to the bathroom. Frank and I both watched as Jill stood up, climbing the steps and walked towards the house. I noticed that the bottoms of her bikini had ridden up between her ass cheeks and she made no effort to pull them back into place which isn't like her. She is usually very modest and immediately moves to cover herself but she didn't that night, allowing Frank and I a great view of her tight little butt. We both watched her ass sway as she walked into the house with a good portion of her cheeks showing.

While she was gone, Frank once again told me what a lucky guy I was. That evening, when Jill and I got home, she was horny as hell. I wasn't positive but it seemed like Jill got turned on from all of the attention she received from our older neighbor.

As Jill sucked my cock, I told her, "I think Frank would love to be in my place right now. He really likes you."

She stopped sucking long enough to tell me to, "Stop. He's just a good friend of ours."

When I started fucking her I kept telling her, "I bet Frank would love to be fucking you like this."

Jill told me to "Be quiet," but she started moaning louder and had her eyes closed.

"I may be on to something here," I thought. I started telling her, "Frank probably hasn't had sex in a long time and seeing you in your bikini was probably very distracting for him. I bet he'd love to use your pussy."

Jill started moaning louder so I pressed further, "He is probably jerking off right now thinking of you. He'd love your nice young pussy around his cock." I told her how Frank was staring at her ass when she went into the house which made her thrust her hips up to meet my thrusts, pushing my dick deeper into her.

I kept telling her, "He wants you. I know it."

Jill silently responded by beginning to orgasm which triggered my own cumming. It was a wilder sex than we'd had in a while and it was all thanks to Frank. I tried talking to Jill about it the next morning but she attributed her horniness to relaxing in the hot tub and the wine. I knew better but there's was nothing I could do. I did have a plot in my mind to invite Frank over that night and see what happens.

That evening, we sat around our back patio having a couple of drinks. Jill liked the wine spritzers as they diluted the alcohol to where she could at least handle one of them. Jill wore a yellow tank top and mini jean skirt, one of the new shorter ones she recently purchased. Our neighbor went out of his way to repeatedly tell her how beautiful she looked and how lovely her legs were. Jill blushed as Frank looked her up and down.

She was showing a lot of her skin, even though her private parts were still covered. Her skirt rode high up on her thighs when she sat down which immediately drew Frank's attention. As we sipped our drinks and chatted, I noticed his eyes kept drifting over to Jill's exposed legs and she seemed to like the attention. I watched as she crossed and uncrossed her legs in front of Frank, dangling her bare foot in front of him; the whole time she was watching him stare at her legs. It finally hit me; my wife was flirting with our neighbor and I loved it. I even felt my dick getting hard as I watched her performance.

Jay142
Jay142
3,604 Followers