Sharing John Ch. 01

Story Info
Couple share intense fantasy that leads to more.
2.8k words
4.27
67.3k
24

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 01/20/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zennia and I met literally the week after we had graduated from college. It's totally true how they say that you always meet someone when you're not looking. It couldn't have been truer in our case. It was last call at TT Renolds, the local bar near our University and my friend an I were making our way out the door when I turned around and found that he was not following me. I retraced my steps through the crowd where I found him chatting animatedly with a couple of girls. One of which was a friend from one of his classes, the other was Zennia. I think the sparks flew from the moment we made eye contact.

We convinced them to go have breakfast with us at an all-night diner. We talked for hours. Zennia was captivating, she wasn't a head turner by any means but she a had subtle intensity about her that was hard to ignore. She was about average height with dark eyes, long wavy hair, perfect C cup breasts, and sensuous hips. But her best feature was her mind, she was brilliant! Our conversation was flowing from one subject to another. We smiled at each other all the while we talked like two people who were very glad and excited that they had found one another. After breakfast my friend suggested that we grab a bottle of wine and go catch the sunrise. That night, or should I say morning, ended with us holding hands in the back seat of my friend's car on the way back to her place to drop her off. We kissed on the cheek and exchanged numbers. The rest, as they say, was history.

Over the course of the following two years our relationship blossomed into one of the most passionate and intense relationships that I had ever experienced. Some people say that the sex is never as good as it is during the first few months. On the contrary, our sex life was amazing to begin with and only improved with time. We explored every aspect of our bodies and our imagination. We were honest and trusting with one another which I still believe to be pure medicine for a great sex life.

One of our favorite things to do was to fantasize different scenarios as we explored our imaginations during sex. Over time, one of our favorite themes that inevitably got us both very worked up was sharing her with another man. Over time that man started to have a face and a name.

At the time, Zennia was living with her best friend Tracy, who had an older brother named John. I wasn't threatened by him in the least but I could tell that Zennia and John were attracted to one another although they would never act on this attraction. John was a bit taller than me, with blue eyes and blond hair. I was a bit more of the exotic type. I was leaner than John who was bit more muscular than I. I was also only 6 foot tall which put me at a couple of inches disadvantage. I had green eyes, he had blue. I had an eight inch cock, he... how the hell would I know!

Although I had my own apartment that I shared with a roommate, it was sometimes more convenient for me to spend the night with her. However, she was too embarrassed to have me spend the night at her friend's house in plain view of her friend's parents. So about once a week, she would sneak me into her room after everybody had gone to sleep. So over time, with John sleeping in the room next door, he became the target of our fantasies. For any one who has ever fantasized about sharing their lover with another person, the moment a name is given to that third person is a monumental step in that fantasy. I remember that night like it happened yesterday and it's still one of my favorite sexual memories.

I had waited for her call outside the house in my car. At around 11am all the lights in the house went dark. ...Shortly after, my phone rang.

"Hey baby, meet me by the kitchen door". She hung up the phone. My stomach flipped in anticipation, I had missed her.

The sight of her was amazing. She opened the door wearing her skimpy night gown that barely covered her ass. Her hair was down and draped around her shoulders. She looked so sexy to me. We hugged and I pulled her in close to me. She gave the best hugs. They were always tight. I don't mean a little squeeze either. She hugged like she really meant it. I loved her!

I took her hand as she led me back to her room. We walked slowly making sure that no one would hear us as we trekked along the moon lit corridor. Her room was the last door on the left. It thrilled me to watch her as she walked ahead of me. She was wearing a very revealing nightgown that barely covered her tush and she wasn't wearing any underwear – she knew how to tease me. But the most exciting thing was that John could have easily walked out and caught her walking the hall and would have been treated to beautiful sight.

We walked in the room and closed the door behind us. No sooner than the door shut and locked that we practically attacked each other. Our bodies collided and arms embraced as frenzied hands pulled and tugged on each other's flesh. Our lips met hard, tongues searching soul mates. Breathe heavy upon open mouths that pressed against one another silencing the muted sighs of ecstasy. It was hard no to make a sound as my rapidly inflating cock pressed against her belly. My hands reaching both behind and between us as they searched out her gushing pussy and hardening clit. We began a slow walk back towards the bed as we ravished each other. Reaching the bed her hands had worked my pants open. As she sad down, she pulled my pants down to the floor, my cock bouncing up to brush against her warm cheek. She grabbed my cock with her mouth as her soft wet lips engulfed me with such hunger that I thought I would scream from pleasure if only I could.

I quickly threw off my t-shirt letting it fall to the floor. Her mouth drew me almost completely taking my breath away. Leaning forward, I grabbed her nightie which had bunched up above her hips and pulled it over her shoulders. As her mouth let go of my cock to let her nightie slide off, I quickly replaced my cock with my mouth. We leaned back so she could rest on the bed. We kissed passionately, my hands tweaking hard nipples. As I hovered over her, my cock head was brushing ever so slightly over her slippery pussy. I swayed my hips ever so gently letting my precum soaked head slide back and forth across her pussy lips and engorged clit. I felt her moan into my mouth. She reached down grabbing my cock in an effort to guide me into her. I had other plans.

I grabbed her hand and pinned it behind her, as I continued to tease her with my cock. Her legs still hanging off the bed, she had little leverage to resist. She reached out with her other hand and I grabbed that one too and pinned it above her head. My cock was now soaked with her juices as I placed the swollen head so it parted her pussy lips. I pushed slightly so just the head entered. She moaned softly, quietly, in anticipation. I moved back to see my baby through the moon light that lit the room. She was staring at me with pure lust in her eyes. A slight smile parted her lips and I smiled back.

"Do you want me?" I asked.

"GGooodd! Yes I want you!"

I thrust my cock so that the head barely entered her pussy. I began small gentle strokes to further tease her aching pussy. I smiled mischievously. We were two couple having the time of their life.

"Not before I eat your pussy."

"I want you now!" She thrust her hips up trying to get more of my cock inside.

I pulled back.

"Do you want my mouth?"

"Yes! I want your cock too!"

"Two bad you couldn't have both at the same time," She knew where this was going and she thrust up again, this time my cock head slid out of her pussy and the length of my cock brushed up against her wet lips. She continued to stroke her pussy and clit using the full length of my cock.

"Mmmm... god that would be amazing!"

"I know, I would love to give that to you."

While still holding her hands, I moved down her body such that her hands were now pinned down on either side of her legs. I slid down on my knees on the floor between her toned legs.

Whispering, I asked "Don't you wish I could suck your clit like this" ...and brought my mouth to her clit as I sucked it into my mouth and rolled my tongue around it

"... while"... letting go of her hands...

"... his hard cock was sliding in and out of you like..." ... and I inserted two fingers into her pussy as my mouth returned to ravage her clit.

I frantically worked on her pussy with my fingers while my tongue flicked her. And soon, her body arched, and her pussy convulsed around my fingers. I eased up on her clit because I knew how sensitive it got when she started cumming...

"Yes baby, cum all over his cock...mmm...yeah, make him cum for you."

Her orgasm peaked as I began to lick her pussy lips around where my fingers were frantically moving inside her. I watched her face throughout her orgasmic ride taking pride in my handy work. Watching that girl cum is priceless!

After her orgasm started to subside, I climbed up her body and we began to frantically kiss as she licked her cum off my glistening lips. She began to climb up on the bed so she could lie down, my body followed her movements. Soon, we were both lying in the center of her small twin size mattress, her legs spread wide open and my cock positioned to slip inside her gushing pussy. She reached down between us and took hold of my rock hard cock. I slipped inside her in one long slow beautiful stroke. My cock reached the end of her tunnel until I could feel the end of her pressing against my cock head. I began a slow rocking motion that kept a steady pulse of pressure on her aroused clit as it rubbed the base of my cock.

No two women are exactly alike, but if you're an attentive lover, you soon discover what makes your partner tick. If I thrust deep inside her and push back and forth against her clit without letting my cock actually slide in and out too much, it keeps her right on the edge of an orgasm. If I begin to slide my cock back and forth while still keeping the base of my cock against her clit... she explodes. At that moment, I wanted to keep her right on the edge.

A thought occurred to me. It was a gusty move to say the least but I figured if I could add another dimension to our fantasy that would make it seem more real, more plausible, then maybe it would make for a more intense experience. So I spoke out my thought, and the results were... well, worth writing about!

"Baby?" I whispered still rocking against her clit.

"Yeah" She responded with heavy breathe.

I kissed her mouth and then leaned her face to the side so that she was facing the door of her little room. My mouth moved up to whisper into her ear

"Can you imagine John walking into this room right now?" She didn't respond verbally but her pussy clenched around my cock and her hips thrust up to press her clit tighter against the base of my cock.

"He's been lying in his bed jerking off his hard cock just thinking about you all night. He's been imagining what it would feel like to have his hard cock inside your pussy like mine is right now."

"Mmmmm... god! He wants my pussy?" she whispered...

"Oh god yes...he's dying to slip his cock inside your pussy..."

Her pussy began rapid thrusts against my cock, begging me to fuck her harder, faster.

"Do you want his cock?"

"I want his cock baby... you're not mad at me are you?" she was teasing me to the point of no return.

"Baby, I just want your pussy to be happy... does your pussy want john's cock?"

"Oh god yes... I want both of your cocks!" My cock jumped and I had to hold it steady deep inside her to keep from shooting my cum.

"If you want his cock just tell me"

"Baby, if it's ok with you... I want his cock... I want John to fuck me with his cock... I want to feel his cock buried deep inside me... where your cock is... mmm..." The words were hot and she knew the effect they were having on me. My cock was buried deep but holding still for the moment.

"Can you see him standing by the side of the bed?" I resumed my slow deep thrusts.

He's wearing his boxers and he's got a raging hard on. I told him to come in and join us tonight. Do you want to suck his cock? Imagine he's standing right at the edge of the bed. He pulls down his boxers and his hard cock springs free. Show me what you want to do with it?"

With that she took hold of my hand and began frantically sucking on my middle and index fingers like they were actually his cock. It was so god damn erotic! I leaned in and began kissing her cheek while she eagerly sucked on my fingers. My kisses moved closer to her lips, and our fantasy was about to get hotter. Soon my lips were on her lips and we were passionately kissing as our tongues met over his cock. I began to thrust my fingers in and out of her mouth while we kissed. As our "cock kisses" got more intense, so did my thrusting. I began to thrust my cock in and out of her pussy with more urgency feeling her body tighten as it approached another orgasm. She came again... and again... and again... I placed my hand over her mouth to keep her from screaming while I fucked her harder and harder.

"Where do u want him to cum I asked?"

She opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue. I began to rub her tongue with the same fingers she was sucking. I was getting really close to losing it.

"Mmmmm...baby, I want him to cum on my tongue... my lips..." I kept pounding harder our breathing now getting more climactic.

"mmmmm... god his cum tastes so good"... I leaned in and we kissed like we have never kissed before. It wasn't love. It was pure lust. My fingers stayed inside her mouth while our mouths attacked each other.

"Oh god, oh god! Where do you want me to cum?"

She simply stuck out her tongue and pointed at it. I lost it!! I pulled out of her pussy and quickly moved up her body. She grabbed my cock and directed the tip towards her tongue and furiously jacked my cock. I exploded on her tongue. I came harder that night than I had ever in my life! The orgasm kept coming in one hard wave after another as one spurt of cum shot out of my cock after another. My cum began to fully coat her lips and chin. Her tongue and lips glistened in the dim moon lit room. Before I finished my orgasm, I quickly moved back down her body and shoved my cock deep inside her as I attacked her mouth with mine. We kissed hard again as we savored the taste of my cum. In the back of our minds, the fantasy had been blurred with reality as I'm sure we were both fantasizing that it was John's cum we were tasting.

Afterwards we lay side by side panting in exhaustion. No words spoken for minutes, just pure, soulful, bliss. We lay there in each other's arms until we were finally able to catch our breath. The conversation to follow would change the direction of our life forever.