Sharing John Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Because" She paused "I'm not sure about something."

"What are you not sure about?"

"Rob?" She said then paused.

"Yes baby, what is it?"

"I have John's cum on me. I know it turns you on when we fantasize but I wasn't sure you would find it as exciting in real life. I'm afraid if I get closer and you see it, you might get disgusted with me. So tell me baby?" She said with a sexy voice. "Do you want me to walk out of this room and get cleaned up before coming to you?"

At that moment, I had to let go of my cock because one more stroke and I would have painted the wall behind with cum. The thought that kept bouncing around my head was that "this" is really happening. We had fantasized about it, and now we had crossed that line. She had John's cum on her. The next thought.

"Where?" I said in a horse whisper.

"Close your eyes" she said. I closed my eyes and a moment later she was getting on the bed with me. I felt her lie down beside me. "Keep them closed" she said. Then I felt her long hair tickle my face as her warm breath cascaded upon my face. Her moist lips descended upon mine and my lips parted as our tongues met. I could smell and taste his cum in her mouth yet my eyes stayed shut, my cock rock hard and aching to be touched. Our kiss escalated into an extremely hot and passionate kiss. Where her chin was rubbing against mine was wet and I could feel that wetness smearing against my chin, against the outline of my mouth. I knew what it was and it turned me on even more.

We continued to kiss like that for a long time. It felt like we were teenagers who still liked to make out because we hadn't yet discovered sex. Her mouth would dart in and out of mind. Mine would circle around her lips before sliding back. She would slide her tongue into my mouth and I would gently suck on it. The feeling was surreal as I would suck on her tongue while tasting John's cum in her mouth. The metaphor wasn't lost on her as she began to fuck my mouth with her tongue. She began to moan loader now. I opened my eyes for the first time to see her looking directly into my face. I looked down her body and noticed that she had her hand on her pussy and was frantically rubbing her clit.

"You're a nasty boy, letting your girlfriend suck another boy's cock and then tasting his cum from her mouth!" She whispered.

"You loved every minute of it!" with a devilish grin as I nibbled on her lower lip.

"Mmmmmm... god baby, it was so hot!"

"How far did you let it go?" I asked.

"You mean, did I let John put his thick hard cock inside your pussy? " She giggled seductively and continued, "No baby, he didn't fuck me... yet" She teased. "I just sucked his cock and gave him a hand job, sort of"

"So when did it happen?" She leaned in to whisper into my ear as though it was some big secret and in a tone of a little girl she said "I had my itty bitty hand wrapped around his thick dripping cock while you were rubbing his precum on my foot silly!"

"I have a fantasy" she said. "Something that I want to try if it's ok with you"

"Really?" I said sarcastically, playfully.

She giggled then continued "I want to give you hand job using John's cum as a lubrication."

"Sweetie, after tasting his cum in your mouth, I hardly think that's something to negotiate... but, where else is his cum?" I asked.

She sat up to reveal that she had his cum on her tummy and public hair - what little pubic hair she had left in her perfectly trimmed mound.

"How did it...."

"Shhh..." She interrupted with a finger to my lips, "Let me rub your cock while I tell you all about it"

She then scooped his cum from her tummy into the palm of her hand and wrapped around my cock. She began to rub my cock gently with it, letting the head slide between her slippery fingers and then rubbing cum soaked back side of her hand along the shaft. All the while she was doing this, she kept uttering soft whimpers and moans.

"Do you know that this is one of my biggest fantasies?" she asked.

"What exactly?" I asked back.

"Oh my god! I can't believe that I'm actually rubbing your cock with John's cum...mmmmm... Do you have ANY idea how sexy this is?" she cried out as she ground her pussy into my side.

She began to slide her hand on my slippery cock in earnest now and the sound of his cum began to make squishing sounds. Be careful I said, letting her know how close I was to cumming. She eased the tension on my cock let her hand glide slowly along the shaft until my the crown of my cock was within her grasp then letting her hand glide all the way down to my balls. My cock was thoroughly covered in a mixture of his cum and my precum.

With her other hand between her legs and in a horse whisper she began to tell me what happened. Her breath felt hot against my ear. "As soon as we heard the door to the room close, I snuck my hand from underneath his thigh where I ha his shaft pulled down between his legs. Then I pulled back the covers. John began to speak, asking me what the hell was I doing to him and what about you but I just hushed him up baby, the same way I just hushed you up with a finger to his mouth. Then I lower my mouth to his cock and began to bath it with my tongue. His cock had been hard for over an hour and was soaked with precum...mmmmm... it tasted good... salty, but good. I wrapped one hand around the shaft of his cock and began to stroke it in rhythm with my sucking mouth. With the other, I cupped his balls, working that spot right beneath them."

Her hand was working my cock with expert precision. She would slow down her strokes to a complete halt to prevent an orgasm. Then as soon as she felt I could handle some more, she would resume her steady, long and slippery strokes.

"I sucked his cock for a very long time. It was so weird having his cock in my mouth. Your cock is all that mouth is used to. It felt so different. His head and shaft felt a little thicker than yours but his cock was definitely shorter. Anyway, it felt like at least 10 minutes, maybe more, before I let him cum. As soon as I would start to feel his head expand in my mouth I would pull back, delaying his orgasm. He was leaking so much precum on my tongue that by the time he actually came, my tongue was practically numb. And Rob, I can't believe how much he came... he came so much. I kept sucking him as one spurt of cum shot into my mouth after another. I didn't swallow any of it you know. I didn't know if it would have been ok with you so I just let his cum drip out of my mouth back over his cock as I jerked his cock into my mouth. By the time I was done, his cock was glazed with his cum. It covered the shaft and dripped all the way down between his balls."

It was more than I could take! I lost all control as my whole body tensed into the most powerful orgasm I had ever experienced. My body arched off the bed as her hand grasped my cock in a fury of strokes. My orgasm was so intense that the first few shots landed on her face and mine! By the time I began to calm down, my stomach and chest were covered in cum. But after staying an aroused state for so long, my cock wasn't about to call it quits!

"Oh my god! That was amazing!" I said. She was still lightly stroking my hard cock. "Was it worth it?" She asked. "Fuck yes" I exclaimed. She smiled widely. "Great! And for the next part of the story, I need you to get between my legs with that talented tongue of yours before I can continue."

"Gladly!" I responded.

The bed was small so it was always awkward whenever we had to do anything on it. We managed to switch positions as she got on her back. I grabbed a towel and dried the remaining cum from my stomach, chest, and face. I crawled between her legs, noticing the dried cum on her tummy and the still wet cum on her pubic mound. It was such an erotic site. I began to tease her with my tongue, letting it slide along the fringes of her sex, circling around her clit but not actually touching it. I knew that it wouldn't take long for her to cum once I started but then again, once she started cumming, the orgasm just keep on rolling. Slowly, my tongue began to creep in closer to her swollen clit. God, her sex smelled intoxicating! When my tongue made contact with her clit, her hands reached for my head and wrapped themselves in my thick hair as she ground her hips up into my mouth. I sucked her clit gently into my mouth letting my tongue roll around it's perimeter as she began to speak.

"Oh god! Ok..." she tried to focus but her shaky voice betrayed her. I didn't mind, it was so exciting to hear her recollecting the events for me, and her hyper-excited voice was gratifying to hear.

"After he came, his cock stayed hard..humm... I just kept stroking it in my hand... god, I imagined it was your cock I was stroking with his cum...ahh ahhh ahh...mmmmmm... God! You fucking tease." I had brought her to the edge and then withheld her orgasm. "Baby, he was so hard for me, his cock wouldn't go soft. I was so wet and ready for some attention too. I asked him to slide down a little on the couch and take his pants off. I got up and took my clothes off and climbed on his lap. With his cock pressed against his belly, I started to rub my pussy along this cum soaked shaft." I began to lick her pussy in long wide strokes from the opening of her pussy to the tip of her clit and back to simulate her experience. "Oh god! That feels so good baby... don't stop" she exclaimed as she squeezed my hair through clenched fists.

Her hips were flexing up in rhythm with my strokes. God, she was stroking my tongue the same way she stroked his cock! The sexier though however, was that her lover's tongue, my tongue, had replaced another man's hard cock only minutes after it was slicking along her wetness. I was trying to contemplate what the feeling must have been like for her, how intense this whole experience was for her. It was brutally intense for me as I tasted traces of his cum mixed with her juices along her aroused sex.

"Baby... he didn't behave himself because as I was thrusting my hips along his hard shaft, he thrust up as his head was near my soaked pussy and his cock shot deep inside me! Ahhhhh... oh god oh god!" My tongue was penetrating her pussy as deep as I could extend it. "Baby, I didn't mean for his cock to enter me before I had a chance to react, his thick cock was stretching me deep inside. Oh god! I wanted to grind my pussy against his cock so bad but I wanted to save that for you so I sat up and let it his erection slide out of my pussy. I wasn't gonna take any more chances, that's when I placed the palm of my hand against his cock and continued to fuck myself with his cock. Oh god baby, I came so hard on his cock when my sensitive clit felt his dick begin to tense just before he...."

I had started to lick her faster and harder as first one then two fingers penetrated her. "Baby, baby.. just before he... oh god... came...." Her body arched and her orgasm was intense and prolonged. As soon as the first wave of pleasure passed, I quickly climbed on top of her and penetrated her with my engorged cock. For the next half hour, we fucked like animals until we lay exhausted and drained. With her head resting upon my chest, and her leg wrapped around my leg, we fell asleep.

12