Sharing Linda

Story Info
Coming home from the ball game, the car gets crowded.
2.3k words
3.44
11k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sunmate
sunmate
1 Followers

Hey Bill,

Hey buddy how are you? It's been a while since we talked, and I have been dying to tell someone about an experience I had recently and I remembered how we used to share these kind of things so I thought I'd just post you before I bust.

I've been seeing a woman for the last few months, someone who has been in and out of my life for several years and I like her a lot, hell I might even love her. You will remember the video from years ago.

But that is what scares me man, I might have found one that is too hot for me to handle. Let me tell you what happened the time we came home from the football game.

I mean you know me, I'm no football fan but since I've known her I've done my best to get involved. Not because I want to, more because I don't want to leave this woman alone with the guys and wonder what's going to happen while I'm not there. She is the most sexy, flirtatious, eye catching bundle of energy you ever met and to top it all off she is more sexually adventurous that anyone I've ever been with. Just talking about it makes me so horny that I might have to go jerk off just to get through the story.

We had gone to the Panthers game and watched them beat the Cardinals last fall and had great seats in the end zone up in the nose bleed section, but it was a great warm day and the beers were cold so I just kept drinking and acting like I was a long time fan. I didn't mind that Linda was so loud because everybody was loud and we were all high fiveing all around when the Panthers made a good play, ya know we were just being fans.

We were laughing and drinking and having fun with the people in our section, and Linda being so outgoing I try not to get jealous when she starts the banter with the guys around us, because she always does that. But let me tell you buddy it is a tall order for me because she is a good looking blonde woman with sparkling blue eyes that just seem to dance when she laughs. And she has some great tits man, and when we go out she always likes to wear something to show them off, tight and low cut are her middle names buddy. She likes to wear the kind of tops that would let you see her navel when she leans over. Well that day was no different and I can tell you that the guys in our section were being treated to as much cleavage and tit flesh as they could handle, I think the guys behind us stood most of the game just to look down her top.

I know I was in heaven too because when we would go get beers I would take every opportunity to snake my hand down that crack between her tits and cop a good feel, man it had me so hard that I could hardly walk .

So believe me man we were both hot as hell, and I seemed to notice that the guys to our left would get up and go to the concessions more than I expected. When they did we would stand and let them pass but they would face us as they passed and I know that they were not making as much room when they passed Linda as when they passed me. I'm sure that one guy was purposely leaving his hand on his chest as he would brush up against her and I think she was pushing out against him but I just couldn't tell. And I was not going to stare! All I know was that she was hot to trot sitting there because a couple of times when I put my hand on her leg I would let it drift down and press into her pussy and she was so wet I could feel it through her jeans.

Don't get me wrong Bill, I know she is not sharing it. I just love the look in those guys eyes when I know they are thinking how good it would be to suck on her beautiful tits and drive their hot cocks into that steaming pussy, cause I know it's all mine. And I love it when she bends over to give them a good look or rubs up against them and I see how hard they get just from being close.

She is so fuckin hot and she has this great cock suckin smile, and believe me when I say that she backs it up in every way. I never met a chick that loves to swallow cum, but when I have been able to give her a load in the mouth I see the look of gratitude that she gives me I'm convinced that there must be something there that I'm missing. What a great cock sucker she is!

I've never witnessed the exuberance for sucking cock that she has, the moans and this little chirping whine that comes from her when she gets excited. Hell even when she gets too much and gag's to the point that tears run from her eyes I never get the idea that she wants to stop.

So anyway we have a great time at the game and stop by and have a few shots at a Tequila bar on the way home and I am feeling no pain as we pull out on the highway to head home I ask her to talk to me just to keep me engaged so that I don't start feeling tired or drunk.

So what do you think she does? She takes off her top and pulls her bra down under her tits and says "do you think this will keep you awake"? I looked over and saw the most beautiful sight, her breasts on display like that, lifted up by the bra cups, illuminated by the lights from the traffic around us. I reached over and grabbed one and then the other feeling the warm sensuality and outright eroticism of the semi public display of nudity.

There was no way I was going to get tired on this trip, my cock would see to that. But, not as you might imagine.

I quickly became distracted with the sensation of my penis trying to unzip my pants from the inside! It had apparently seen the dilemma it was in, and called to my hand to help from the outside. "Fuck you"! I heard my hand say, "It's always about you Mohammed, you always have to have all of the attention"

Bill let me tell you that I have heard and seen a lot of things in my time, but this was a shock to me. My hand was declaring it's independence, after all of these years of cooperation, I thought they were a couple. Add to that the sudden realization that I was not my body. It's not exactly the moment you expect to have a spiritual experience.

Mohammed then called out to my left knee "take the fuckin steering wheel so that lefty can come down here and spring me, (lefty and Mohammed had had an on and off relationship over the years, but it just never worked out) so Ned drove while Lefty bent down and freed Mohammed.

By this time I realize that I am going to have to share Linda with these guys and I wonder about the paradox,,,,,"shut the fuck up Stewart" Mohammed says, "I've about had it with the mutiny going on around here." "Get your mind right and enjoy this while it's here, help me reign in righty over there and we'll all have a little fun. But if you don't get with it, no-one is going to get fucked"!

Bill, it was as if I came back to my body. I understood the wisdom of Mohammed's words and evidently so did Linda because she looked at Mohammed and said "what a good idea" and with that she bend over and began to kiss him and lick his head all around his royal crown. Lefty got with it and reached back to release the seat recline, and I leaned back to give her room.

I watched as she kissed him, and felt a twinge of jealousy as I heard her moan like she always does with me when she is really revved up. I watched in awe as my Linda sucked in Mohammed and he began to fuck her mouth. The look of love and lust was so beautiful and overpowering that I was as overcome as they were, I felt myself becoming turned on watching them. this beautiful woman, that I love, is sucking one of my best friends and I was enjoying it.

I suddenly was an active participant in this erotic degradation of our love, I knew that it was equal parts love and lust. As much as I wanted to give, I also wanted to take. I wanted to take as much pleasure as I could get, and right now I was taking immense pleasure in Linda's sucking of Mohammed, and of his fucking her mouth. You remember the old motto of the slut's, 'The more you give, the more you get.'

I was feeling very slutty, and I was definitely into letting Linda go as far as she wanted to. Right then and there I knew that if Linda would fuck Mohammed, I would watch and then fuck her after they were done. And I felt no jealousy, as I knew that she would still be going home with me, and she would probably share his cum with me in a kiss.

I was so horny, I reached down and turned on the dome light so that I could see the action between the two lovers as they coupled there in front of me.

It's uncanny Bill, how I can drive in kind of an 'auto pilot' mode sometimes. Boy was I glad the autopilot was on that night. Anyway, I turned on the dome light to watch this incredibly erotic scene with my girl and my friend and forgot that I was illuminating the entire scene to all of the surrounding vehicles.

Once I saw the scene, I was enthralled. There was Linda, on her knees bent over Mohammed, sucking him in and drooling over him. Her ass stuck up into the passenger compartment of my truck. I reached over and pulled her dress up over her hips and her bare ass reflected from the passenger side window. I could smell her pussy and I knew that she would be dripping with excitement. I love to finger her pussy, so I reached around her and cupped her leg, leaving my fingers to stroke the smoldering gash of her sex. My fingers slipped easily into her steamy wet pussy and she moaned into Muhammad again. I smiled to myself with the reassurance that I was not forgotten. She did remember that I was still here, and she smiled up at me, Muhammad's crotch hair looking like a funny little mustache above her lip. Then she went back to her sucking with all the gusto of a Market street whore on a friday night. I could see that she was determined to have him cum in her mouth and I was all for it. "Fuck her mouth" I said, "give that cum hungry slut what she wants", "send your sperm cocktail to her stomach" Linda was in the pose of praise over Mohammed and my fingers slid easily in and out of her snatch. I pulled my fingers from her twat and heard a cry of objection just before plunging my thumb into her cunt up to the heel of my hand. That seemed to settle her down and it gave me the flexibility to play with her clit at the same time.

Linda likes almost anything that I do with her, but this is extra special for her. She started to purr, or more precisely, growl on my fingers as I squeezed the pelvic bone and her clit through the front of her cunt. I felt my hand get wet from the resulting gush of her first orgasm.

Linda had never squirted before me and I was positively glowing from being able to give her this, I always hoped that she would flood my face as I ate her out. I had previously asked her to piss on my cock while I was in her, but I think that was too kinky for her. Imagine that, the woman sucking my best friend thinks its too kinky to piss on me! Speaking of which, I wish she would finish with him so that I can take a shot at that.

Hearing Linda cum must have been just what Muhammad needed because he thrust hard in her mouth and grunted . I could see him swell and I knew that he was cumming in her. Her cheeks filled and then went shallow as she swallowed what looked like five big spurts of cum down her throat. Her pussy flooded my hand as she came again and I'm sure I heard the car next to me honk as it drove by into the night.

Linda looked up at me sheepishly to see my reaction, as if I didn't already know this side of her. Then she rose up and planted a sloppy kiss on my lips. Her tongue searched out my tonsils and I tasted Muhammad, salty and sweet at the same time. I seemed to recognize the flavor, and knew that this was not the first time. Or the last! But that's another story!

sunmate
sunmate
1 Followers