Sharing Min

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
QueensBear
QueensBear
21 Followers

Soon, Min could feel the tickle of hair and the weight of his sack on her forehead. She had done it! The man groaned softly above her in satisfaction.

"Well I'll be!" the old man said.

Looking up, the two middle aged men were in shock. How could this pretty young thing have this much experience? Was she really a trollop the Lord had picked up in one of the small villages along the way? Surely not.

The younger man now had his head between Min's legs, his tongue buried deep in her folds. Meanwhile, the old man had backed out and began to thrust in and out of Min's mouth using it as he would her sex. She felt on fire.

Rand sat looking on the scene in amazement. Even knowing about her past life, he had never expected this. Yet, it excited him too. Seeing her used like a toy was awakening things in him that he would never have considered even two years ago. Looking at the two men playing with her nipples, Rand got an idea.

"Pull on them...hard. She likes a little bit of rough play with her breasts. Tug her nipples to their limit, she likes that."

Nodding, both men did as they were told. Min's eyes went wide and she had to concentrate to keep from choking on the shaft being shoved down her throat with each thrust. She did love having her nipples pulled. But having them both pulled so hard, while having her folds devoured and her throat punished was too much.

"Oh light!" Min screamed around the member in her mouth. She had cum for the first time since it started and knew it wasn't the last. This was going to be a great evening.

Rand knew he had made the right choice to say something. He was the cause of that first orgasm, even though he hadn't touched her. He knew what set her off. She was so worked up already that she just needed that little push to set her over the edge. Settling back, he opened his breeches and took out his hard phallus, idly rubbing it while enjoying the scene before him.

The man working on Min's right breast got up and traded positions with the young man between her legs. At the same time, the one on her left had lowered his breeches and Min began stroking his length. He was an average sized man and it felt good in her hand. The man who had taken up the spot between her legs, however, shoved his way into her sopping wet honey pot and she quickly discovered that he was wider than she had ever expected. It felt like he was as big around as her wrist.

Upon being entered by this horse of a man, she expelled the cock from her mouth and sat halfway up in surprise. She knew Rand was wide but this was insane. Did the Creator really make men that large? She thought it was something other women only joked about. Hopefully she would return to her normal tightness after this was over.

Min soon got used to the size of his tool and refocused her attention on the other men around her. The old man had left her head and moved to her side to feast on her small but ample breasts and the man whom she had been stroking moved forward for his turn in her mouth. He was dripping fluid from his slit becuase of the pleasure from Min's hand. She tasted this salty-sweet treat when he put it in her mouth. She always loved that flavor. She would often suck Rands cock just for the treat at the end. Sure, it was good for him, but she got what she really wanted.

This was all so unreal. Here she was, flat on her back, men pleasuring her from every angle, and Rand was watching her do it. Not only that, he was encouraging her to do it. She loved him even more for that fact alone.

The man with the girth of a horse had finally worked his way all the way into her box and she could not believe how good it felt. Yes, she was stretched beyond all imagination, but it felt so good. There seemed to be hands everywhere on her body. Pulling, caressing, pinching...too many hands to account for the four men who were taking such good care of her. She opened her eyes and realized more people had joined them... a lot more!

In fact, it seemed like the whole room was filled with people! Oh Light, what had she gotten herself into? The only thing to do was to lie back and enjoy the ride!

Horse-cock man was soon hammering away inside of her while she continued to suck all the life out of the man in her mouth. In short order, she felt him start to twitch and new he would be giving her what she wanted very soon. A few more seconds passed and she heard him groan as he shot rope after rope of salty cum into her mouth. All she could do was swallow. It was such a big load that she couldn't get it down fast enough and it leaked out the side of her mouth. Min didn't care, if she looked like a trollop, so be it. Today, she was.

She had once seen a girl walk down the street in Baerlon with a smile and what she knew was cum and on her face. Could she do the same thing? That might be fun. She would have to do it in a town where nobody knew her, though. She would have to talk with Rand about that. Would he like parading her around showing her off to everyone? That was a thought for another day...

The man who had cum in her mouth moved away and was replaced by someone else. She didn't care who it was, she just wanted them to keep lining up. She was going to get her fill of sticky goodness today. At the sound of more grunts, she felt her pussy filling up. She had been on the edge again since her last orgasm only a short time ago but this sent her off again.

"Yes! Fill me up! I want all the seed you guys have to give me," Min called out. "In me, on me, I don't care. Just give it to me."

"Whatever you say," the man to her right said in a voice rough with desire. With that, he took his rod out of her hand and sprayed his seed all over her perfect little globes.

As she reveled in the feel of his semen sliding down her body, Min looked around the room to get a better idea of who was there. There were at least fifteen people, and not all men either! That was something she had not expected. She was not opposed to it either, for that matter. Although she had never lain with a woman, the idea did appeal to her. If they wanted to play, she was up for an adventure.

The man who had just exploded inside her had moved away and the man who took his place decided to change things around.

"I want you to stand on your feet and bend over the bed," he said. The others around her moved aside to accommodate this new positioning.

Min stood on unsteady legs and felt the fluid running out of her sex and down her leg. She was going to be covered from head to toe by the end of this, she just knew it. Turning around she bent over the bed exposing her pert backside and sex for all to see. Another man took up position in front of her and fed her his length. A good sized member, just the kind she liked.

While she busied herself with the latest treat in front of her, Min felt the man behind her spreading her cheeks wide. This was followed by a drop of moisture on her anus and the feel of his soft fingers working it into her much tighter rear hole. She and Rand had done this a few times but she was not very experienced with it. Hopefully he would be gentle. She had the feeling that by the end of the night, she would be sitting tenderly if very many of these men had the same inclinations. She figured this lot probably would, they were not your standard group.

The man behind her began probing her with his fingers. Stretching her out in preparation for what she knew was probably going to hurt a little. Grateful for the care he was using, she gasped as he inserted a second finger. She felt so full! Just when she started to feel comfortable with the feel of his fingers, he pulled them out and Min was surprised to find she missed them. She was not disappointed for long, however. She felt him drip saliva into her gaping hole and suddenly he was pushing at her outer ring.

The pressure built higher and higher and Min felt like she was being ripped open. She had already pushed so many boundaries today but this was more than she thought she could handle. The man pushing into her backside was relentless. In a strange way, though, it turned her on knowing that there was no way she could stop it. There was only one way that the pressure and pain would go away; she would just have to accept it. With that, she relaxed her body just enough that her sphincter opened a fraction of an inch. It was enough to give the man the space he needed. He had been pushing so hard trying to gain entrance that when it finally happened, he slid his entire length in all at once. Min screamed around the cock in her mouth. Not all in pain, but partly in surprise, partly at the fullness she felt. Above all, it was the pleasure. Every nerve ending in her ass was screaming with a mix of pain and rapture. She needed more of this.

Everyone in the room had been staring while the man behind Min was trying to enter her. They had all been on either the giving or receiving end of a good buggering before and knew the pleasure it could bring. This young woman obviously had a tight hole, though. Sure, the man was a bit on the large side, probably not the best choice for her first one of the night, but she had seemed to resist it more than most. She certainly seemed to be enjoying it now, however.

The men at her front and rear soon got into a rhythm where she was being passed from one to the other of them. As she slid off of one shaft, she was pushed onto the other. The sight of this alone was enough to make both men lose it in short order. Within minutes, both of them were filling Min with more seed. As the man in her rear pulled out, she began leaking out of her now open anus. She didn't even seem to notice as she lay stretched out on her stomach, licking her lips of the sticky mess left there. In no time, two more men took their places and she was once again filled at each end.

This went on for some time, each man taking his turn in her backside or mouth until she was constantly leaking and her face looked like it had been whitewashed like a barn. The men were starting to take great pleasure in not just filling up her on the inside but covering her on the outside. As Rand looked on from his chair, he could help but smile at how sexy she looked covered in their fluids. He was hard as a stone but wanted to wait until the end before he took her again.

Min was in a daze, orgasm after orgasm washed over her as the men in the room used her for their own pleasure. Soon, a few of the men who had a little more experience with such matters, decided that they wanted to try something. Seeing that this young Lord's Lady was so accommodating and was obviously willing to try whatever they wanted, they took the next round and moved her around the way they wanted.

One of the men laid down on the bed and told Min to mount him. This was nothing new to Min. Her and Rand had done this earlier in the day. In fact, it was one of her favorite positions. She liked the control it gave her over her movements. She rode the man for several moments, enjoying the change in power she felt compared to earlier, before she noticed someone moving on the bed behind her. What did they have in mind now? She wondered.

The man who was behind her now had lined up his staff to push into her now gaping backside. She had long since stopped needing any sort of lubrication. She had so much cum inside her that it was constantly dripping out. She lost count of how many men had taken her but there had to be at least five loads in her colon. It would be coming out for days. She had no idea how she was supposed to sit in a saddle to continue on their journey.

The man below paused for a moment so the one behind her could get inside. For all that she had felt full before, nothing had prepared her for this. It didn't hurt any more, the nearly constant buggering for the last hour, broken only by the occasional respite when someone wanted a turn at her still tight sex. This was beyond anything she had ever imagined. She didn't realize a person could feel this full and not split down the middle. She felt as if she just might. Could a body really take so much inside it, especially one as small as hers? She was no porcelain doll, but she was no brazen barmaid, either.

The men soon found a rhythm that worked for them and they pounded away at the young woman for all they were worth. They had been in this situation many times and their stamina was to be admired. Min was lost in the haze of the moment, still unsure she could really be doing this, when she noticed the bed shift and two quite gorgeous thighs suddenly swung in front of her face.

Looking up, Min saw one of the women she had spied earlier in the room. The last time she had seen her, she was on her knees sucking multiple men, keeping them hard for their turn with Min. She didn't realize she had intended on participating with Min directly.

"Melinde! You planning on taking a taste of the young Lord's woman?" Asked one of the men standing on the side of the room.

"Jori, you know I never miss a chance to taste a fine woman. Playing with you ruffians is fine, but I much prefer to put my lips on something a little sweeter," Melinde replied wryly.

"Have you ever lain with a woman, girl?" Melinde asked.

"No. I've thought about it sometimes but never done it," Min said breathlessly. It was hard to talk when you had two hard members filling you.

"Well, now's your chance, girl."

Melinde laid back against the headboard and lowered Min's head to her sex. She did love the feel of a tongue lapping up her juices, especially when it belonged to a woman. They just seemed to know all the right places. Even the inexperienced ones, like the girl between her legs right now, seemed to be better than almost any man.

"You may not have ever been with a woman, but you certainly know how to use your tongue. Do you like it?" Melinde asked. She received only mumbles in return. The young woman was certainly going at it with vigor, not even raising her head to answer. "Don't worry, I'll repay the favor when these two brutes are finished having their way with you."

Rand sat in his chair, manhood in hand, still not believing this was really happening. His stiffness was showing exactly how much he liked it. The sudden inclusion of the curvy female merchant was something he had not expected. Min had never mentioned wanting to be with a woman before. Was this something new? Perhaps she was just caught up in the moment? Regardless, it was intoxicating and she definitely seemed to be enjoying herself. Suddenly, Rand had a thought...Did Elayne and Aviendha have the same tendencies? If so, that could prove to be very fun indeed!

As Rand looked on, the two men inside Min started bucking faster and he knew they wouldn't last much longer. Seemingly as one, they both climaxed, their seed immediately flowing out of her already full holes. Taking their time, the slowly got off the bed, leaving the two women, one young, one old, to themselves. Noticing a shift in the atmosphere, the few remaining men in the room started to let themselves out, the door softly clicking behind them. They had all had at least one turn with Min and knew there was always be some kind of fun going on at the inn.

The older woman, somewhere in her late 50's, Rand suspected, was obviously enjoying the feel of Min's tongue. Her eyes were closed and she was letting out little moans of pleasure. For that matter, Min was too. Rand was certain this would not be the last time she was with another woman. Rand sat in his chair stroking himself when suddenly the matronly woman opened her eyes and looked directly at him.

"You like what you see, young man?"

"I do," Rand replied.

"Good. I am going to teach her things she never knew she wanted. And while I do that, you are going to take care of me."

"As long as she's agreeable to it," Rand said, pointing to Min, "then I will be more than happy to."

"Mmmmhmmm," came Min's muffled response.

"Time for you to get in the action," Melinde ordered. She knew she was the more experienced one and had no problems taking charge.

While Rand was getting up from his chair, Melinde raised Min from her pussy and told her to lay on her back. Once she had moved into position, Melinde leaned over Min with her head pointing toward her feet. Such a beautiful flower, Melinde thought to herself. And she's all full of cum... this is going to be a treat!

"You know how to use that monster you've been stroking all night?" Melinde asked Rand.

"Yes he does," Min answered for him.

"Good. Then you better get started while I teach your young Lady here how to properly treat another woman. She's not bad at all, but there's a few things I can teach her." Addressing Min she said, "Girl, pay attention to what I do and when you start to get the idea, feel free to jump back in."

Rand went around behind the older lady and looked down at her more than generous backside. Min was such a small thing that he wasn't used to something so substantial. After a moment, he realized that Min was looking up at him from between the thick thighs of the other woman. At the same time, Melinde lowered her head to Min's sex and her eyes went wide.

"Ooooh!" Min exclaimed.

Min looked at Melinde's folds, glistening with her saliva and then back up at Rand. He knew she was giving him permission to enter her; speaking was a little difficult for her at the moment. Rand took his hard phallus in hand and lined it up with her willing hole. He could feel the combination of Min's spit and Melinde's own juices. With only minimal effort, he was soon wrapped in her velvety folds. While not quite as tight as he was used to, it was not going to be long before he shot his load somewhere.

Min could not believe the feelings this woman was evoking in her. Rand had a talented tongue, to be sure, but this far exceeded his skill level. Adding to the feelings being given to her by the considerably older woman, was seeing Rand above her slowly entering the slit just inches from her face. Reaching up, Min let Rand's shaft slide along her tongue as he pistoned in and out or the woman on top of her.

She loved the taste of their mixed flavors. She would often clean him off as his harness was shrinking after they made love, and she adored the taste. This wasn't quite the same but it had similarities and she definitely wanted to taste it again. I wonder if Elayne and Aviendha would be up for something like this. Min wondered to herself. It could open up a whole world of possibilities.

As Melinde lapped away at her sex, Min was indeed learning new techniques. She moved her tongue away from Rands shaft and back to the little nub poking out beneath its hood. With her nose buried in the folds of the other woman, she could smell a faint hint of the rose soap Melinde had used to bathe with earlier as well as the scent that was all her own. And she tasted so good. Min had known other girls that would never be with a man and she was beginning to see their attraction. Not that she had any intention of forswearing men, however. They had entirely too much to offer.

As the two women continued to feast on each other, Rand had a hard time not becoming overwhelmed and shooting his load everywhere. He wanted to save it and let these two enjoy themselves for a little longer. Removing himself from the wet and comfortable confines of Melinde's sex, he lowered his shaft to Min's face, getting her attention. Looking up, she noticed it and immediately took it in her mouth.

Rand plunged himself deep into her throat, just how he knew she liked it; the angle of her head allowing it to sink in until she was fully impaled. Her lips touched the base of his cock and her nose rested against his sack. He pulled back and she caught her breath. As she went back to the folds above her, he sank back in.

QueensBear
QueensBear
21 Followers