Sharing Mom's Cocky Man

Story Info
Mom's hideous boyfriend is used, too.
941 words
3.13
46.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
triana
triana
14 Followers

Mom had just turned forty, and had reinvented herself as a sexy redhead.

She looked hotter as a redhead than blonde, she was quite a conservative dresser and minimal with makeup.

I was no longer embarrassed about cross-dressing, which was a good job as I couldn't stop myself. I went to sleep every night wearing her panties.

I had easy access to mom's bedroom and there was a large laundry basket in the bathroom, at bath time I would spend most the time stroking myself wearing her sweaty soiled panties and bras, then perhaps just five minutes soaking in the bath.

Her bedroom was a little paradise - her main dresser had exciting underwear and nightwear drawers.

The wardrobe contained a varied selection dresses, skirts, and tops for all seasons and occasions.

I'd prefer to get hose, panties, and slips from the laundry basket as they were filled with her perfume and natural sweet aromas. Her pussy smell was the only one I'd known so far, it brought life and excitement into my little tranny cock.

Mom had never mentioned she knew what I was secretly up to, it was the one conversation I was always dreading. That and getting caught in the act.

Mom had a new boyfriend, he was a business man in his late forties and incredibly full of himself.

He was sticking it to mom pretty regular and I could hear them when they did it at our house.

I was pretty jealous of the time they were spending together and what they were doing.

I was still a virgin, with little experience with girls; my biggest turn on was still cross dressing and moms gorgeous body. I had some mature lady porn magazines which I loved the lingerie shots and fantasized about some of the stories were really written my mom especially when the plot was getting fucked by young guys. I also fantasized about my friend's moms and being let loose in their bedrooms to play dressing up games.

I was familiar with my own mom being naked as she didn't mind me walking in on her when she was having a long hot bath (with a glass or two of wine), unlike me she would never lock the bathroom door. Once I saw her get out of the bath and start drying herself, this was the first time I got a glimpse of her pussy.

Five years later I would taste it, but I would never have guessed it then.

I'd been away one weekend, and arrived back at the house late Monday morning.

I had the run of the house to myself and had hours to feminize myself in mom's bedroom.

The laundry bin was quite full, providing tan pantyhose, soft pink panties and a white silky slip.

I also pulled out a pair of white panties with pussy trail marks on them for some sniffing.

I was soon naked with a hard on rifling through her underwear drawer which I pulled out a black lacy bra.

After dressing, I admired myself in her dresser mirror and the lay on her bed slowly stroking myself; I rolled around for a bit until I noticed down on my right hand side on the floor something very interesting.

Next to her bedroom bin was a used condom on the floor, full of cum; also in the bin was another used condom which was empty.

They had been rolled out pretty long, he had a lengthy dick. I hated him even more.

I gave the empty condom a smell - my god he had been up in her ass-hole! There were little smears and dirt bits on the condoms end on closer inspection.

I turned the condom inside out and spat in it, pulled down the hose and panties to free myself a bit, and then slid my cock inside the inverted condom.

I masturbated furiously moving the condom up and down, all I could think about was my mom taking it in the ass. I wanted to share the experience. I imagined the look of pain and pleasure in her face.

I came all too quickly in the condom.

Amazingly I did not go soft; I guess my brain was being overloaded with images of my mom being a filthy whore.

I took the other condom which was full of cum and licked certain areas that looked like mom had left dried juices and skin traces of her pussy.

I stuck my fingers inside the condom and had sample taste of his mass of fluid; it tasted funky and was disgustingly thick and cold.

Revenge was mine when I sucked out as much cum as I could, then rolled then condom inside out and double finger fucked my ass with it!

I kept re-lubing my playful fingers with dribbles of his cum from my mouth.

When I shot my load again I swallowed what was left of his cum at the same instance, which made me gag a bit.

His intentions the night before were not to have his load swallowed by me and inside my ass!

I placed the condoms back in their original positions, except the filled one was now empty and vice versa.

The remaining hours of freedom around the house were spent in her favorite blue dress, playing with myself something silly until mom came home from work. Then back on with the jeans and t-shirt, panties and slip left underneath.

She looked happy after her weekend boning by him, I forgave her and wished her all the cock in the world; she deserves it for putting up with me.

triana
triana
14 Followers