Sharing My Erotic Confession Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were all so close, each of us touching the other, creating a circle of touch. I had never been this close to two men before, and I was so turned on. My desire was reaching a new high tonight, and I wanted to be so much higher.

I watched Frank as he looked up at Jesse, and then reached out to take Jesse's balls in his hand. He then put his mouth on them and started licking. I couldn't believe I was seeing this side of Frank, but watching as he popped one of Jesse's balls into his mouth, I realized how much it turned me on.

I started to suck on Jesse a little harder, passion overtaking me as I watched Frank. I could feel Jesse's cock swelling as his hands covered my head, pulling himself deeper into my mouth. I took him further and further as he started to thrust softly into my throat. Frank gave up on Jesse's balls as Jesse's movements became quicker and more erratic. He sat down next to me once again and took my hand. He kissed my fingers, and then placed them around his thick cock. God, was I in heaven. Loving these two cocks at once.

I started to stroke Frank, working my hand up and down his shaft with care. His hand started to gently massage my breast about the time that Jesse decided he couldn't take anymore.

"Fuck, I'm cumming.." he groaned as the first jet sprayed down the back of my throat. Jet after jet pulsed it's way into my mouth, and started dripping from my lips onto my breast. I kept sucking on him getting every drop until he finally pulled out of my mouth.

Frank leaned over and kissed me, sharing in the taste and feel of Jesse's juices. He licked my chin and followed the droplets down to my breasts, where he spent a lot of time licking and kissing. He gently pushed me onto my back as he proceeded to kiss his way down my belly. I loved what his mouth was doing to me as he so carefully tended to my skin.

I could see Jesse watching us, stroking his hardening cock at the same time. He sat on the bed and leaning down, he kissed me. My hand met his on his cock and I started stroking him as well. I could feel him twitching and growing, getting harder.

Frank's lips were tantalizing me, kissing my inner thigh so softly, making me squirm. He slowly licked my pussy lips, from the bottom, up to the top, digging in and finding my little clit waiting and hard. I closed my eyes and let the wonderful sensations take me places, knowing I was going places I'd never been, and anticipating that.

Jesse quit kissing me and stood up, walking over between my legs. He stood there watching Frank as his tongue was taking me to unknown heights. Jesse started to lick my thighs. He licked his way up the outside of left, then down the top. Up the inside of my right, then down the outside.

I watched as Jesse took Franks cock into his hand, and started to stroke him. Oh, God, the sight made me almost climax right then and there. Frank started sucking on my clit a little harder, as Jesse stroked him. I grabbed his head and held him in my pussy, my fingers tangled in his hair. I wasn't letting him come up until I had reached my orgasm.

Feeling myself getting closer, I laid my head back, clenching my eyes shut. I moaned loudly feeling that hot tongue playing with my hard little bud, I couldn't take anymore as I felt teeth softly nibble my clit.

I started shuddering, my moaning filling the room, as I started one screaming orgasm after another. Wave after wave of euphoria washed over me as my climax came, stayed, then left me with a very intensely passionate feeling.

I opened my eyes to see Jesse with Frank's hard cock in his mouth. I wanted some of that cock too, and struggled up into a sitting position. Frank was watching me, trying to read my mind, and succeeding. He smiled as I moved positions to get my face close to his cock.

Jesse saw me and moved his mouth to the side of Frank's cock, letting me have my own side. I licked up and down my side as I watched Jesse sucking his. I slid my tongue around it, loving the feel of it, loving how he had to be feeling.

Frank put his hands to my shoulders, lifting me off of his cock. Bringing me face to face with him, he kissed me deeply. I returned his kiss with passion. I wanted him so bad right now and my kiss was shouting it to him.

"God I want you to fuck me, Kat," he whispered to me. "Would you get on top?"

He helped me to straddle him, as Jesse helped guide his big cock to my very wet entrance. I was so filled with desire for these two men. They didn't realize they were fulfilling one of my most intense fantasies. I had always wanted to be with two guys with all three of us loving one another equally, all of us wanting and needing each other. I couldn't think of any hotter scenario. At least not right at the moment.

I could feel Jesse guiding Frank's cock, rubbing it across my soft pussy lips, up and down, then again. I slowly lowered myself onto him, feeling every inch of his thick cock as he slid into me. I moved my hips over him, slowly riding, savoring the feeling of him so deeply inside of me.

Jesse was behind me running his fingers up and down my back, making me quiver. He started to kiss my back, beginning at my shoulders. He kissed down my right arm to my elbow, then back up to my neck. He gently nibbled on my neck, giving me more goose bumps. He moved to my other side, his mouth teasing my sensitive back tremendously. His hands made their way to my ass and started to knead them, as his tongue mercilessly tantalized me.

"God you feel so good, Kat. Do you want Jesse in your ass?" Frank whispered into my ear.

Biting my lip, I just looked at Frank. I didn't know how to answer, but it was a great fantasy of mine.

"Or, I have a better idea., look out Jesse." Frank said as he rolled me off of him.

"Hey.........." I pleaded, but Frank wasn't listening. He got up from the bed and pulled Jesse aside, whispering in his ear. I tried to hear what he was saying, but only made out what sounded like car and tomatoes. I gave up trying.

Jesse came back over to the bed, and rolling me onto my side started to play with my back again. His hands made me come alive as they lightly traced circles around my shoulders. His mouth joined his hands and soon was kissing my shoulders as well. I almost came undone. I love my back touched and kissed more than anything and Jesse was doing an excellent job at stimulating my senses.

Jesse's hands traveled lower still making their little circles, all the way across my lower back and to the top of my ass cheeks. He kissed my back just below my shoulders, as his hands started to gently manipulate my cheeks.

Frank came back to my side of the bed and kissed my hair, my forehead, and finally my lips. His tongue found it's way into my mouth and gently touched mine, rubbing itself sensually against mine. My eyes almost rolled back into my head as these two men breathed air into my fantasy, bringing it to life.

Jesse's hand, in it's massaging, found my puckered little rosebud, and started to play with it. He slowly inserted his finger into me, wiggling it around and loosening me up. I held my breath as he slowly inserted another.

Frank's mouth left my mine and leisurely kissed my face, wandering down to my chin then under, to my neck. Finding my pulse beating there hard and strong, he kissed it, making it feel extra special. My heart felt like it was going to burst out of my chest. I was so fucking hot as a fire burned like a pyromaniac's obsession deep inside my soul.

Jesse scooted closer to me, his fingers still buried in my ass, as he licked up the center of my back from my ass cheeks to my neck. I shivered, the sensation was almost too much to bear.

Shivering again as he slowly pulled his fingers out, only to replace them with his cockhead.

He reached his hand around to my pussy, and stuck his fingers in my wet opening, coating them with my slick juices. He spread the juice all over his cock and then slowly started inserting it in me.

Frank's tongue was on my breast teasing my nipple and getting it painfully hard. He sucked it between his lips and played with it some more. The pleasurable sensation helped to ease the pain and discomfort as Jesse eased himself into me slowly.

Jesse continued to kiss my back as his cock burst through my outer ring and traveled further inside of me. I could feel his teeth nibbling along the tops of my shoulders, just below my neck. It almost made goose bumps again. He took my leg in his gentle hand and lifted it up and over his as he burrowed his way deeper into me.

Lower and lower Frank's head went, making it's way down to my very moist pussy. His mouth buried itself between my legs, as he parted my soft lips with his fingers. The tip of his tongue touched my hard clit, making me cry out in pleasure. I reached out and touched Frank's cock, which was lying close by my head. I ran my fingers down his leg, then back up to touch his hard cock once again. Sensing what I wanted, Frank slid closer to me, putting his cock right at my face. I took him into my mouth, eager to share the joy with him as well. I sucked him deeper into my mouth. My desire was overriding everything, taking control, dominating me.

I was feeling so elated, unsure if I would ever want to come down from this high, as Frank and his magnificent tongue payed so much attention to my pussy, spoiling it. I started to quiver, not being able to control the jolts of pleasure shooting through my body.

Jesse, fully inside of me now, started to rock his hips, gently thrusting his big cock into my ass. The combination of Jesse in my ass, and Frank's mouth on my pussy was almost more than I could bear. I sucked harder on Frank as I felt my orgasm building, starting deep in the pit of my stomach, and fighting it's way through my layers to freedom.

The tongue so experienced at my clit, was doing things that I'd nearly forgotten about, making me want more, more, more, and right now. I was truly enjoying this, and was almost sure the guys were as well.

Jesse's hands grabbed my hips as he started to thrust into me deeper and harder. I pulled gently on Frank's balls as I swallowed him completely into my throat. His hips started to thrust into my mouth, pulling his cock to my lips, then back down my throat. I was so close, then got to the point where I just couldn't hold on any more. My hips started to buck as Jesse did his best to hold on to me.

As my climax engulfed me and everyone else in the near proximity, I found myself sucking so hard on that beautiful cock in my mouth, and was rewarded by a mouthful of cum.

I was screaming, Jesse was groaning, and Frank, well, he kept on eating my quivering pussy, all the while unloading in and around my mouth.

As Jesse pumped into me harder, his hands tattooed into my hip, I could feel his twitching cock spurting his juice deep inside of me. As his movements slowed, I heard him groan out an "Oh, fuck", and thought to myself, Yeah, oh, fuck is right.

Frank finally abandoned my pussy, and pulling his soft cock from my mouth, he turned to kiss me. Jesse, done with my ass for now, joined in on our kiss. I closed my eyes, enjoying our three way tongue play, and felt someone licking the spilled cum off of my face....

I couldn't look at Steve as I finished my story. I stared into the fire, feeling his gaze on me from across that burning pile of sticks and logs. After I started my story, he had resumed his position on the other side so that he could watch my expressions as I talked. He had his special spot over there just for when I elaborated on my personal life.

Sometimes I just didn't know what he was going to say. I had known him for quite a few years, considered him my best friend, yet, I felt somewhat intimidated by him. I knew he would be very upset with me if he knew that, but I couldn't help it. Steve's the most gentle, caring man I had ever met, and deep inside of me, I wished there could be more between us. I found myself so comfortable with him no matter what, and would always consider him my greatest ally and friend on this earth.

I sensed Steve was smiling across that fire, and quickly glanced up to see his smile. Yes, he was smiling alright. I started to laugh, not being able to control myself. I drew my knees back up to my chest, and hugged them, staring across at Steve and wondering when he was finally going to say something.

I saw a thoughtful look come over his face just before he stood up and came back over to sit next to me.

"Do you know how sexy I find you?" he asked staring deep into my eyes.

I was speachless. I opened my mouth to say something, but closed it when nothing came out.

"C'mon, let's go to bed" he said, reaching for my hand.

12