Sharing My Love Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lost my mind for real. I was mumbling all kinds of prayers and pleas while I writhed beneath him and clawed at his sheets to keep my nails out of his back. I guess he was horny enough to overlook my wildness. He told me my pussy was unbelievably tight, balanced himself on his arms and knees and begin to plunge in and out of me.

His thrusts were powerful, consistent, perfectly timed, and relentless. He seemed to be able to maintain the same steady, pounding rhythm for eternity. I was in heaven. My eyes were shut and my head rolled from side to side as I repeatedly chanted, "Yes."

His aggressive style was nothing like my first lover's gentle, playful lovemaking. But I found it even more stimulating. I knew I wouldn't be able to get enough of him. As if he were determined to enslave my body, he sat up with his dick still deeply embedded within me. He licked his thumb before strumming it over my engorged clit. He kept his cock pressed inside of me and ground his hips in tight circles causing his shaft to scrape against my insides as his thumb continued to manipulate my clit.

I screamed and came, bucking so hard that I thought I'd snap both my back and his dick. Sadly enough, the prospect of breaking his cock troubled me more than my back. He pumped in and out of me a few more times then pulled out and spurted streams of hot cum over my tits.

I lay there, chest heaving with each breath as his cum slowly dried on my breasts. He collapsed beside me breathing just as hard.

We saw each other on a daily basis after that. Even when he had to work overnight, he'd visit me before his shift started. He tried to take me on dates but I couldn't be around him long, even in public, without craving him. I was my happiest in his bed. It lasted until I graduated, worked a brief extern position, passed the NCLEX, and accepted a position at a hospital back home.

I was busy immersing myself in my new job and adjusting to being around my family again. My body's demands were easily ignored. I told myself that I had merely gone through a wild college life phase.

It seemed true. My family still saw me as an innocent virgin and I chose not to enlighten them. I had been thrilled to find out that Greg had a girlfriend but disgusted when his relationship didn't prevent him from pursuing me.

I handled it by avoiding him. My work schedule and volunteer activities provided me ample opportunities to forgo his presence without hurting my family when I missed social gatherings.

I had been home for over a year and hadn't met David. But, I had heard a lot about the financial planner. My parents remain in the same house and drive the same cars. But because of his help, they now have interest-bearing accounts for retirement, vacations, emergencies, charities, burial expenses, etc. Other relatives have paid off student loans early, created college funds for their children, gotten out of debt. The list is endless.

He created a charitable foundation for our church and gives financial seminars. David refuses to accept a dime for helping his friends or his work within the community. He's successful at his job, makes a good living and yet isn't materialistic. The glowing accounts about him made me look forward to meeting David and embracing him as a second brother.

I was unprepared for the vibrant, gorgeous, chocolate hunk that my family introduced me to. His dark hair is a wealth of neat, thin dreads that drape over his broad shoulders and back. His honey brown eyes are exotic, intelligent, and kind. I wanted him the second we met.

He smiled down at me and extended his hand to shake mine. I murmured something about feeling like I already knew him or that we were already family. I bypassed the handshake and moved in for a hug. I stretched up expecting to give him the kind of hug I'd give any taller relative.

Instead, he swooped down and gathered me close in a warm bear hug. My nose burrowed against his neck and my breasts smashed against his chest. I breathed in the clean, spicy scent of his skin and hair. I had to bite down on my tongue to keep it from slithering between my lips and snaking across his skin. My hands rubbed against his back mirroring his hands as they stroked mine.

No one gasped or cleared their throat so the moment couldn't have lasted as long as it seemed. My arms felt empty when he pulled away. He straightened to his full height and smiled down at me as he told me that it was a pleasure to finally meet me.

We ignored the conversations around us, creating our own. I found him absolutely fascinating and was full of questions. I wanted to know everything about him.

He seemed just as interested in learning more about me. But Greg appeared at my side, interrupting our conversation. I was beyond frustrated by Greg's possessive attitude towards me. Despite having a girlfriend, he seemed to have staked a claim on my fictitious virginity.

Every night, I was tormented by erotic fantasies involving David. I craved him with an intensity that was frightening. My need was all-consuming. I felt awkward, uncomfortable in my own skin, and out of control, like my body was in heat. When ignoring my urges and avoiding David did not diminish my desires, I purchased a vibrator to ease my sexual tension. It provided very little relief. I needed a real lover.

I didn't have the courage to reveal to David my feelings for him. As we sat at my kitchen table, I skipped over the part about meeting him. I told him that I met a man that was out of my reach. Meeting that man caused me to become sexually frustrated.

No handsome young man showed up this time to provide me with the endless nights of passion that I enjoyed during my college years. But I discovered there were plenty of men willing to ease my needs for a night.

What I lacked in consistency and intimacy, I attempted to make up for with variety. I seized every opportunity that came my way. I slept with the pizza delivery guy, the ice cream man in the back of his ice cream truck, one of my formal high school teachers, the guy from the utility company that came to my house to read the meter, a weightlifter at a 24 hour gym late at night in a shower stall, a fat guy I met in the diet aisle at the grocery store, and men I met in nightclubs. To me, each man was sexy in his own way.

I'm on the pill but I always used condoms with them and forced myself to resist the temptation of oral sex. My fear of STD's outweighed my love for sucking cock.

I desperately wanted a stable, intimate relationship, preferably with David. But I knew that I wasn't worthy of him. Besides, to him, I was just Karl's little sister.

One night, Greg showed up at my home around midnight. I knew better but I was lonely so I let him in. I sleep in the nude and had opened my door wearing only a robe. He grabbed me, kissing me while removing my robe and I let him.

Soon I was on my sofa with him stroking in and out of my body. The fact that I didn't even like him that way but I still spread my legs for him made it seem deliciously wicked. I came harder than I had in a long time.

It meant more to him than it did to me. He called me constantly after that, begging to see me again. I ignored his calls and avoided him.

A few weeks later he left a voicemail telling me that he had broken up with his girlfriend because I was the only woman that he ever wanted. He even had my brother and his sister calling me on his behalf.

It worked. I dumped all of my lovers, stopped having one night stands, and focused on being a good girlfriend to Greg. He romanced me until I fell in love with him.

So, I'm no angel. I'm a slut that took a man I didn't even want from a woman that loved him. It was bound to end badly. As much as it hurts to admit it, I deserve everything that has happened.

12