Sharing My Shy Wife

Story Info
Wife seduced by friend.
938 words
3.37
98.4k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bizarre_m
bizarre_m
148 Followers

We are Indian couple from Bengal. Married for 20 years. Our kids are studying in Singapore. I am 50 and my wife Ritu is 43. She is average looking, But she has asses and tits quite big to draw the attention of males. Being from middle class family, she is a bit puritan about sex and very shy. As a couple our sex life was turning stale.

About two years back, a business partner of mine introduced me to his friend Rohit. Rohit is around 32, unmarried and in export business. He is by caste a Jat from Haryana. Rohit helped me a lot in business. From the beginning I could sense his interest in my wife. He often hinted me his preference for Bengali women. Last year, me and my wife paid a visit to Switzerland and on the third day of our visit we coincidentally met Rohit there. He used to address Ritu as Bhavi i.e. elder brother's wife. One night during your me and Rohit were in a drink party while Ritu was in hotel. The effects of drink made both of us a bit kinky and Rohit started telling me that in her jeans and tops that morning Ritu looked hot. I sarcastically told Rohit that she might look so but actually she was shy and conservative.

Rohit told me after some years of marriage physical attraction declines between partners and that's why now a days couples go for swapping or extramarital affairs to add spice to their sex life. I ironically asked him if he is planning to spice up Ritu's life. Rohit looked at me for long, and said if you are free I would like to try because she has a sexy figure and seems passionate. He told me that he thought I was wasting a hot lady like Ritu. I shamelessly laughed as a cuckold because Rohit had a point. On bed, due to her conservative nature I lost attraction for Ritu and the ritualistic sex made me impotent very often. I, however, told Rohit that Ritu was too conservative and shy to get involved in extramarital affairs. We returned from our tour without further development.

About three months later, me and Rohit were on a business tour and at night he opened the issue again. I told him that I had no objection because I was not being a to satisfy Ritu's ritualistic sex, but I can't help Rohit in this matter. Rohit then broke his secret to me that he had come across about a pre-marital love affairs of Ritu and had some snaps of her with her lover. Rohit told me that he might succeed to seduce Ritu provided I don't mind or interfere. We were high on drinks and I told Rohit to go ahead. Accordingly, we chalked out a plan when Rohit will visit Ritu to stay at our house for 3/4 days during my absence and that should Rohit feel that he was going to be successful, he would give me a call so that I can secretly watch how my shy and conservative wife would take a younger lover.

Everything was set as planned. I was out of house on the plea of business while Rohit visited. Three days lapsed, no call from Rohit. On the 4th morning, Rohit called me to arrive at my home to watch secretly. I still disbelieved him. After the dusk I entered my own house like a thief and kept a watch in bedroom. Nothing was there. I got a msg from Rohit to watch drawing room.

Rohit and Ritu were drinking. I couldn't believe my eyes. Rohit was showing some photos to Ritu and Ritu seemed pleading to him. Nearly two hours lapsed. In the meantime Ritu was made to drink two more pegs. Rohit went to her side insisting something. Slowly Ritu brought her tongue out. I knew now Rohit was insisting for a kiss. Ritu was ashamed but Rohit started exploring her mouth putting his tongue inside her mouth and making her suck his lips. While this was going on in full passion, Rohit had unknotted Ritu's nightie and was cupping her boobs. Ritu was moaning and sometimes pleading to let her go. Suddenly, Rohit took out his pants, removed his white underwear letting his monstrous dick leap in front of Ritu. Ritu shuddered in fear, shame and excitement. Rohit had by that time removed Ritu's bra and I could see her big boobs with erect nipples. Rohit sucked them hard alternately making Ritu scream. His fingers were inside her panty playing with her thin public hairs. This went on for quite sometime till Ritu was melting.

Suddenly, Rohit caught Ritu's face and brought his big dick commanding her to take it in her mouth. Ritu tried to resist but Rohit was persistent. I heard him say, you are going to suck and taste my come first, make it slippery so that you won't feel hurt when it goes in your tunnel. She was still not ready and Rohit said to her in a threatening voice, do as I say if you want to be happy and keep your past away from your hubby. Rohit forced his big dick inside Ritu's mouth but she let it out. Then Rohit held her tight and forced it again and started violently fucking her mouth. After sometime, Ritu got completely tamed as Rohit took her last piece of cloth and taking her on his lap proceeded to bedroom. I do not watch anymore knowing the future. Since then my shy wife is having regular sex with Rohit.

bizarre_m
bizarre_m
148 Followers